Healthcare in the US is over

Dindus with lower test scores and grades have a higher chance of being accepted into medical school than "over represented groups of people" with much higher qualifications.

Why pay high healthcare fees in the US while your doctor might not even be qualified to treat you?

>reddit.com/r/premed/comments/54969m/why_is_there_such_a_large_disparity_in_medical/

plz upvote Cred Forums comments and downvote the ledditors to drive them mad

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're also forgetting that dindus get bonus points on their SATs and shit because of being an "oppressed minority". Thanks Affirmative Action.

acceptance does not imply that they will graduate.

so what do i do if i wake up from a surgery and my surgeon turned out to be black and my insides have been replaced with grape drank?

Most med students in the US are heavily pressured to graduate since it costs the school a lot of time and money to train each medical student. Plus, there are not many seats in medical school and only about 45% of all applicants actually get a seat.

>> acceptance rates

What percentage of dindus actually finish medical school

You have nothing to worry about

I'd rather receive medical care from a black man than a Hispanic woman.

But truth be told I'm pretty sure I suffer from schizoid personality disorder, as I refuse to go to the doctors out of fear of them killing me on purpose.

>tfw graduated with 2.96(3.02 in my major) in computer science
>applying for Data Science in grad schools next month

Am I fucked Cred Forums

Will a sick GRE save me?

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

They don't get bonus points on their score, but college admissions gives them a handicap

yes

>greentexting a link ...

Welcome to Cred Forums newfriend!
friend!!

>tfw chemical engineering major and got rejected my first time with a GPA of 3.67

I got accepted second time I applied but I pretty munched aced the MCAT

what percentile? same boat as you senpai

>tfw 23 y/o fucking white male
>finally shed my delinquency
>poor GPA no extra curriculars
>want to complete a degree in civil engineering
>remember AA and diversity quotas will likely fuck me since I am not a top tier student or a dindu

How to cope with this feel? Should I join the military instead?

>Fighting wars for Israel

Make up a name and put African American woman on your applications. Near 100% acceptance rate. In the interview is they call you out say that you are a gender and racial fluid pan sexual otherkin currently identified as a black woman, insist they use the proper pronouns to address you and question their racist and bigoted questioning of your identity.

Military is fine but you need 90 credits, go in as 2lt you won't regret it.

If you really have to enlist, use it to get school asap, officer is a career move

Just request a different doctor if yours is black.

ummm, you can (usually) choose your doctor/surgeon when seeking treatment -- except in emergency situations of course.

muh diversity quotas, fucking lefturds should be gassed

emergencies are when it matters most

This is everyone's fucking nightmare. We have no idea how many have already died bc of incompetent nigger "doctors."

Everyone's nightmare is getting into a car accident in a shitty area, and having them bring you to a nigger hospital where a "Nigger surgeon" fucking leaves you brain dead.

Pre-med student here. MCAT scores past 27 have been shown to have no increased chance to success in medical school. Students with 24-26 still tend to always graduate on time and pass boards. The reason the scores are so high is because of how competitive it is. Sure a student with a 27 is most likely going to be as good as a student with a 33, but since the school has an option it pick the higher score.

This isn't about under-qualified doctors it's more about fairness. Is it fair to deny a white, asian, arab, indian with a higher score a spot to give it to a black or hispanic with a lower one?

Are you in school yet? If not what are you complaining about. Even without diversity quotas you would still be denied due to poor scores.

Here's a tip whitey become black, problem solved, and they said whitey was "smart" baka senpai.