Wow. What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redpilled
>burned Ainsley for being a nazi

it's just a prank bro, just a prank

It's only because Ainsley is a google.
Felix is the hero that will save Sweden from being cucked to death.

WORDS THAT KILL

Clearly the word 'nazi' is jumping around in his mind though, he recently used it more than ever before. At least the younger generations will slowly become more desensitized to it and may start using it 'le ironically' and eventually find out there's something to it.

I don't care how much he has been "redpilled." He's still a huge faggot.

>stoned out of his skull
>MCR playing
>on spotify
>tattoos
>grown man and plays videogames
>redpilled

I dont think you know what that word means.

Nah, Felix abandonned Sweden for greener pastures. He is our King Arthur, returned to save us in our time of need.

Where is the link senpai?

>Grown man posting on a Laotian finger-painting forum
>redpilled

is that a fucking vape pipe

well anyway

PRAISE KEK

I'm not 12. What does this all mean?

meme magic in a sentence

>posting about pew die pie
When will reddit fucking leave?

Once Obama hands over the internet to the UN they will go away. The Eurocucks will have more control and will be blocked from posting here or on Reddit. This should cut down on the cross site posting of stupid shit. The other upside is Canada will likely be filtered. Downside Aussies might be in the same boat since they like to mimic the UK with some dumb shit. We might run into a bant drought for awhile.

gaming manchild detected.

Yo, I have the same speakers.

D A N K

I like My Chemical Romance's music, pity the actual band members are the types that needed there shit kicked in in secondary school.

>he played a hitler speech with english subtitles during his latest video for about 15 secs

stop these threads, i know you'd all love him to be redpilled but he's literally bluepilled as it gets

WEW LAD

link now

>t. nervous kike

He will redpill those fucking children and you won't poison them, you fucking ugly kike nigger.

faggot
fag
see who are you trying to kid?

Wasnt there a conversation with him and his friend (dunno what his name was, dont watch that shit) where he said he was disappointed because uk left eu and that its because of the old people?

Reverse psychology bro. he knows people will do the opposite you tell them :^)

>my chemical romance
Holy shit what an edgelord

WOW

THIS SETS MY LOBES A GLOW

we la

yeah, Cred Forums thinks he's some secret agent for them but really he's just mocking them

Well, that conversation should be posted in every thread as reminder. Sadly i dont have it anymore.

Can't wear any hat.
My head is too big.

I think any sane man would play video games if they were able to make a living off of it.

>my chemical romance
Bluepilled af desu

>redpilled
>My Chemical Romance

Yeah. Nah. Hes taking blue pill suppositories.

>he watches pewdiepie
Either underage or degenerate.

>digits 555
>releases video called "My New Toad"
>5:55
>youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic

Praise

Kek

I'm pretty sure the MCR part is ironic

>I like this person.
>That means all the obvious blue pill/normie shit is them being ironic!

Fucking huemonkeys.

not posting a link

fuck you

Red pill is not the same as Nazi. It used to be about seeing the truth by looking deeper(hence the movie reference), now it's about hating women or some stupid shit.

> Laotian finger-painting forum

>it's a popular youtuber capitalizes on clueless Cred Forums virgins episode

Calling out the grammar nazi's who will be attracted to doing this is fair enough.

>buys a frog
>suddenly MAGA
PRAISE

He is obviously making fun of right wingers.

>my chemical romance in full display

How do you guys not pick up on this that he is literally doing a parody of conservatives?

everyon ehates youtube heroes, it's a shitty idea that will spread a war between the alt-right and the SJW on youtube. No content creator wants to deal with this bullshit.

JIDF will have flaggers

> Youtube as an MMO

Kek bless.

KEK HAS REDPILLED HIM

there is nothing wrong with my chemical romance you google

He is mocking the right, but at the same time he is aware that Youtube Heroes is bullshit.
That alone makes him slightly less cucked than the average swede, not that it means much considering they're the cuck kangz of europe.

What did you mean by this?

Who are you trying to kid, you fucking literal kike?

yourself clearly, only kids and spergs watch pewdiepie