Right Wing Girls

I gotta say it's quite rare to meet women which are openly right wing these days. Though from what I've seen interestingly enough is that the men around me are overwhelmingly left wing but when i talk to girls away from the public (on messenger for example) they will often end up saying very right wing statements on immigration and welfare. I believe women are slowly waking up and realizing they don't benefit from cultural Marxism or feminism and many women want to be housewives for example. I'd like to hear what people have to say on this topic, and whether other people are noticing this tread where they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PXnCiMinoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You won't find a right wing girl, you have to make them. What you will find is women who:
>Work by themselves: Causes them to owe nothing to the women's rights movement
>Have actually suffered a little: know wor the world works
>Are curious: Will always look for new ideas
Source: my Asperger's Syndrome gf likes conspiracy theories, guns and to write about politics with me.

Women follow men, that's why you don't see many openly right-wing women. Most men now adays are cucked into believing in progressive and egalitarian ideals, and so the women inevitably follow. If right wing idealism were the main stream, you could bet your ass you'd see a couple of qts screaming "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" at immigrants while their white boyfriends chuckle heartily.

So do you think that its harder for a woman to be naturally become right wing? and that there needs to be more of a push? We're all aware of how women go more to left parties out of blissful ignorance and empathy politics.

See i think the sheep and shepherd mentality that women have had has mostly been destroyed by feminism and modernism and its to a point where men are so cucked that they think "oh its the acceptable opinion to be cucked and left wing" and men will just say left wing things even if they dont believe them hoping that they can get into women's pants easier that way. theres no dominance or confidence and individuality. Lauren southern talked about this in her talk with Crowder on the podcast and how men will just say left wing stuff assuming women can only be left wing.

I am a right wing girl at university and I'm open about it. I'm in STEM so you'd think that pool of people would be reasonable but nah. But if you catch people one on one, they'll entertain your ideas but even so, it's cuck-central for boys and girls. AND professors.

We all need to be pushed to an ideology. It is just that life is so easy for the mayority of women and so shit for the rest that the mayority will know shit about the real world and hardwork bit still feel in danger for what happens to the minorities that they go straight to the left.
You need to find a girl who never thinks of herself as one (not sjw style, actually not caring about muh vajayjay) a woman who is above all this leftist shit, not against it.

RIP you, has it harmed your prospect for friends or partners or helped in anyway? im curious to your situation.

Yeah i agree. i imagine if women werent coddled and told they're amazing at every job and dont need male partners to be happy or dont need children to be happy and given special treatment you might find more women turning to the right. i think the increasing population of 30 year old single women depressed with cats is waking a lot of women up to their inherant desire for traditional gender roles and family life. regardless of their economic leaning, women i imagine will wake up and vote right wing

I fully agree with you, being a right wing girl myself. I used to be a dappy slack liberal but reality and experience gave me a hard wake up call. I have friends who work in education and they report the same as you; that people just can't take Leftism seriously anymore, and massive influxes of third worlders and aggressive Leftism into their class rooms are redpilling teachers and students alike.

>housewives
We don't need more lazy people in our society though

My sister (2x Obama voter) and her husband (from lib family w/ gay brother) claim they support Trump. I have my doubts. Send her anti Hill memes occasionally, and she never replies.

>being a right wing girl myself
>is from Britain
1000% erect
your story segways me nicely into my own personal experience. im doing sociology right now in sixth form. 5 are muslim immigrants, 7 are white women, 3 (including me) are male. the other males are lefties, i literally speak my mind on feminism and gender roles and the whole nine yards. its been fun.

>tfw Lana Lokteff will never be yours

this is a rightwing girl

I think girls being left wing is more to do with girl nature in general rather than the fact that they are influenced by men. Its not natural for most girls to be into politics so they default on wishy washy apathetic views such as "lets just love each-other and make the world better". Most girls tend to not consider the wider implications of what they advocate for and think they believe in. It is also reinforced by social media, which they spend significantly more time on than men do. Jewbook, Jewitter and jewstagram as well as tumblr tend to be leftie hugboxes. (Twitter does have more right wingers on it but because you selectively follow who you want, girls tend to stay in their own tumblr circles).
So in summary I think its mainly caused by the fact that they largely don't really care about politics combined with the fact that when they do take an interest in politics, they get their information and opinions from leftwing hugboxes and so its unlikely they go outside of that and become right wing.

Just be good looking and women will make excuses for your beliefs before being won over

to suggest being a housewife shows laziness is a misunderstanding of the role and job. in my mind its one of the most important jobs in society. to have a nurturing house wife to raise the children and support the working father is essential to a coherent society. single mothers living off welfare are lazy parasites though, ill give you that.

why would they be lying? just be glad they arent blue pilled full on hillary supporters. they just sound un fun as people desu

a man can dream of coming across a gorgeous right wing girl thats all over them okay

There needs to be more girls like her, and i think they're a good silent proportion of this generation of girls

i completely agree with you, well apart from the jew stuff because ive never really understood that. and the whole echo chamber left wing hug boxes wasnt around for an eternity and i think it is changing.

thats a fair point, i just imagine (maybe hopefully) that when a guy says hes a lefty cuck that supports equal rights and treads lightly in convo as not to offend would probably kill whatever banter and lady boner which was occuring. maybe wrong though, maybe it all just looks and always has been

I remember reading a news article about some lefty chick cheating on her SJW Democrat boyfriend with a Republican Jock. She said she couldnt resist him. Be attractive and politics comes second. Once the bond is established the woman will gravitate towards your belief system.

why did he do this?

The sad thing is it's nearly impossible to find a girl who is:

- right of center, or centrist
- non-religious
- understands evolution including race/sex differences
- doesn't follow SJW nuttiness

Every girl I run into is either a total libshit who gushes over John Oliver, or a modest religious girl who can't comprehend topics like behavioral genetics and heritability.

This, my gf wasn't far from right wing when we first met. Now she's actually anti Clinton and anti DNC. Still won't support trump but as long as she hates Clinton I'm happy.

Asian women. Many of them are redpilled as fuck. Especially the ones from Vietnam.

Everyone is attracted to strength. Degenerate leftists have rape fantasies all the time, jocks with inferiority issues look for support in women that are easily intimidated.
On the other side, women with dignity and respect would never go for a manlet (whether it means going for a degenerate Chad or an Ɯbermenschc is completely up to how smart they are), and strong men always have a hard on for strong women.

/thread

Probably a newfag from a forum or plebbit

This is my theory yes, i hope to eventually get over my severe depression and bulk up and achieve this.

Women follow men when a couple's main source of social intimacy is each other. When women are
>single
>dating pussy libcuck numales
>dating men who rarely bother challenging them to examine their own opinions
>poisoned by the feminism jew
they follow each other.

Religious kike grills are right wing af.

Being beta doesn't even mean unassertive. Men on average are just so low test and beta that anything else is better to them.
Do you have any hormone deficiencies? I was depressed and low energy until I found out I was zinc deficient. Zinc deficiency is surprisingly common in the West and it wrecks havok on your testosterone levels

I hope public opinion is shifting. In Britain I can feel a bit of a change but that is probably just because of the brexit momentum and the fact that we now have a far right government. In reality, as much as I am personally satisfied I don't actually think they are representative of the general public's opinions.
As far as girly hugboxes go, I think another large part of it is to do with celebrity culture. Girls get into shitty reality tv and celeb drama from an early age, and are also more into following music celebs who are notorious for spouting left wing propaganda on social media. Celebrities are controlled by Jewish owned multinational organisations and so they go out and spout left wing pro refugee and love tripe which gets eaten up by teenage fan-girls who actively search the celebrities up on the internet. You can look up generic celebrities yourself and you will see the amount of retweets/likes/positive comments complete political drivel will get. That is the main thing which concerns me and makes me think the left hugbox is still strong, because ultimately so long as celebrities spew it all out there will be hordes of girls who see them as a role model eating it up.

Most girls really like it, if you stand your point. If you know how to deal with people, know how to make your points and have decent rhetorical skills. All Kinds of girls fly on you, because not only the conservatives know deep down, that you are right and you have the logical conclusions to their Weltanschauung, but also the rebellious Girls get wet, because unlike their bullshit, your ideology really goes against all, what percived society thinks. And all girls like dominance on display, so if you can humilate a lefist in a discussion, they all get wet by this.

True, the standards have lowered a lot too. But women who realize that prefer going full drike than to lurk moar (In actuality, alpha women are not going around looking for relationships, they are complete)

Women don't have a political ideology. They follow the groupthink and whatever is socially expedient.

If they truly respect you as a man, they will conform to whatever political ideology you provide them.

My gf despises googles and sandgoogles and we love to make Cred Forums-tier jokes, but she's a slav ! I have yet to encounter a redpilled French girl.

Who cares if she's religious. It's more likely than not there's a God anyway. Go read your Big Bang articles on wiki, faggot.

>muh science

If you actually think puny little humans know how and why the universe started then you're an idiot. Science is wrong a lot and always changing. See flat earth. Female atheists are usually retarded left wingers.

There are many woman who appear left wing who wouldn't dream of sending their kids to schools with a large multicultural population. Inside every left wing chick is a woman who wants to raise a family in a white neighbourhood

most women are group thinkers, or at least more than men. many times i see a girl take on the political views of her boyfreind slowly otherwise.

Where do I get a girl like that

>inb4 otaku wasteland

i have immediately realised my mistake and apologise
very valid point
never been attracted to asians
ive read similar stories like this and how their bfs woke them up basically
nice pic, and i agree it is rare but i think only in the public setting is it rare. i think id happily settle for the modest religious girl
im terrible sorry, am a newfag, realised my mistake.
we dont have those in britain
dont know yet, testosterone does seem low, going to the doctors on monday. alot of this depression is less to do with hormones i think though, more past experience. thanks though
i think the media has definitely dumbed down the individuality of women and there is a great deal of Borg collective mentality when it comes to how they act, who they should be with etc. i still dont get the jew thing sorry (mostly their motive and reasoning behind doing all of these horrible things to society) i think women are kinda sick of it now though, or atleast will be soon. like the flicker of the sunrise is coming up.
i strongly agree with this idea. problem is all the girls at my sixth form are in that 100% normie culture, and im very much abnormal in that regard. i hope my confidence with talking to girls and average looks will get me somewhere again like it did before.
interesting theory
eastern europeans do seem rather based to all this due to their lives under the communists. would love an english speaking eastern european babe to come my way
this is not the place to go on a rant against atheist faggots. i think with being a christian in any form as a girl comes attributes we all desire in women these days, dignity, modesty, individuality etc
great summary of what i think is going on in the west
i think bfs do do that to the women they are with but i think there is a great deal of herd mentality in boys these days too

Im a Northern Racist Bloke
an I have many female m8s who despise the kebabs an niggers

>many women want to be housewives for example

I doubt that what they want.

They want what any normal women wants, a man and children. Everything else is secondary

i do have a great sense of pride in how based the north of england has become when it comes to gender roles, immigration and national identity. if labour thinks theyre gonna win back all those based northern voters that voted leave with that cucky leader corbyn and open border policies they've got a surprise coming

Well traumatic events can screw with your hormomal profile. I hope your past experiences weren't that bad and get well soon, user

Those who i know are mostly already influenced by me, so they are no non biased subjects to study. But from what i noticed, the hype around the google, skittles (sandgoogles) and the other dirt has died down. I don't see much signaling, maybe to many Alpha Males oppose it and the topic is now considered to be contrverscial/ hot, so many Girls who aren't antifa scum or true believers, keep quiet about it.

She was an ex-otaku, tho
For me it was pure luck to find her.

Usually weird girls are damaged in some way, I would prefer to go to a modest and quiet one, and work on her confidence and self esteem to turn her into your sexy dictator.

Jews seek to benefit from the effects they cause in society. If you actually want some good background on it look up Brother Nathanael on youtube and watch 'the greatest story never told documentary', its informative but long as fuck so if you don't have the time just watch some Nathanael.

I have to hide my National Pride well as I work in Local Govt !
But I can spot others easy an we work against these dirty leftist scum who are giving our counties Govt Monies to filth an scum !

imo plenty of women are right wing, it's just more logical to tell people what they wanna hear. why would i say what i really think and risk getting expelled/fired? losing my reputation as a "nice person" and all the privileges i get from that? i'm not a millionaire so i can't exactly isolate myself from society and sit on the sidelines talking shit all day. i hate nogz and natives but it's not an opinion that will get me anywhere in life. i think women who are openly very right wing to the point of being seen as "bigoted" by the public, are either ultra rich dgaf eccentrics, maladjusted (no tact, low social skills), pandering for money, fame or attention, or housewives (sorta independent from society, only dependent on provider).

Not here. 50% leftists, 50% don't care about politics.

you can't make anyone right-wing
they all relapse
women are the product of their environment

They come to the right when they get married. Don't want the Gov't taking all their mans money.

From my experience most women tend to be apolitical
I don't get how they vote at a higher rate then men, I just can't see it being true
Most women tend to lean left but have no real concrete opinions on issues except for abortion, so they could support a ban on immigration if you'd convince them

No. Go to Hungary and you'll see 9 out of 10 girls spouting what you consider right wing views. Women always align with the establishment views, it's rare for them to go against the grain.

It has made keeping friends a lot harder post-awakening. Some of my classmates and now-acquaintances (former friends) just tolerate me but won't invite me out anymore (boohoo, I should be studying anyways).
Like, it was a severe drop in social standing for me. I was hot property before.
Seeing as I'm not always in-their-face right-wing and mostly cordial, they forget about it and our relations resume.
But then I remind them.
The other day, this group of my peers were discussing a fellow student in a MAGA hat, obviously with the sanctimonious head shaking. I quickly interjected about how dope that is and that they should introduce me.
They got quiet. Funny that they never want to debate anymore.

I have a weekly redpilling quota for myself, so I manifest these conflicts knowingly. It's always a risk, but unflattering ideas are best served from nonaggressive female.

The reason they get quiet is probably because they have paper thin skin and don't actually know how to defend their own ideas. This is the kind of liberal the modern university tends to produce.

i was being generalistic, i agree with you there
thanks man, appreciate it
this is a turning point in western gender politics, that much is true. maybe all the /pol people can rise from their caves and be considered the new alphas
my type is definitely the shy awkward modest girl, you can do alot with a girl like that, especially if you get their confidence and self esteem up.
so is it like when people like soros basically want feudalism back by pouring immigrants into the west?
we should get back to a britain where national pride is encouraged within local govt and parliament, not shunned. keep up the good work
im not expecting them to be 100% open about whatever fucked up view they have but seeing as the lefty women are usually shouting shit like "fuck white people" then i wouldnt exactly shun it, like i said. talk to a girl in private and they end up sounding like a nazi
not caring about politics is good enough for me
surely men are too?
This right here is a good point
women have always been apolitical, but the left has tranformed wishy washy marxist hippy shit into genuine political policy and women lap it up despite barely knowing anything about politics. those that are traditionalists when it comes to gender roles (regardless of being apolitical) usually talk sense on most issues if you ask them
i would love to find these lovely eastern european, attractive, right wing. they sound like golden eggs. shame that the migrant crisis is going on. can anyone tell me which countries are safe from the migrant scum. i know poland is a definite.
ive fallen in love

That's why you go to the 50% that so not care about politics. They are blank

>women are the product of their environment
I think we all are to a certain extent. Even our own ideas in themselves are the product of everything else. You can't think if there is nothing to think about.

men can think for themselves, women can't

My gf is so conservative she's pro banning pornography
Beat that

thats the kinda gf i want
nah i think men have more mental independence these days but its not as severe as you suggest

>Beat that

Sounds like the type of girl who wouldn't let you beat it

Impossibru in Vienna.
>tfw nogf

>so is it like when people like soros basically want feudalism back by pouring immigrants into the west?
Sort of but there is more to it than that. Jews don't like patriotism and nationalism in european countries because nationalism means that there will be more resistance to control from above. Immigrants breaks down cultural identity and the mixing of the races leads to a dumbed down population easy to sub verse and control, ideal for the Jews already in power positions.

being under 50 and right wing is only for shut in neck beards so obviously you'll not meet any right wing girls because a) they dont exist and b) you don't leave the house

>Source: my Asperger's Syndrome gf
lel

Since liberalism is 100x more batshit than in Churchill's time, the leftist age threshold is now 20

this may sound silly but surely its less to do with the fact its the jews and more the fact that coincidentally the jews run the media and have the power and they just so happen to want to maintain it and increase it?
>when your testosterone is too low to grow a neckbeard

Why do you guys think that just because a girl found out she could get attention by pretending to toe the right-wing party lines that she would be interested in you?

She's after the attention of good-looking and accomplished men in any regard, not unemployed fuggos who shitpost about "niggers" all day on mum's wifi.

I tell all new folk in the work induction ,
we as white English are inherently Racist !
Its a trait we are borne with ?
I then *read* the room an see the Ones I can relie on !
I go on to say its the same if you live in France your National Pride comes in !
But working in a Govt Org whatever your personal views please keep them at home an not at work ok !
I have a good collection of Right wing work m8s
You would be surprised how many folk are Right wing /Nationalists

You have to let it slip bit by bit, but not to much, you don't want to be the guy who is only talking about politics. The Message must be strongness affirming and not frithining for most girls. If you are the first time around her, politics shouldn't be a subject matter, of course there are rare exceptions or she froces it up on you. It is mostly about makeing it normal for you and the girl to be around each other. For you this means at foremost makeing her feel protected and comfy. For her it means submitting willingly to your sphere of influence.

Most girls seem skeptical of what feminism has become. In our 'ethics' class (which is the teacher talking about feminist 'ethics' 30% of the time) some girl asked the teacher if you couldnt be pro-human rights for everyone instead of of just one group and many other girls said "yeaa"s in unison. Our teacher was even called a SJW jokingly by some guy and she laughed with him. The Uncuckening is within reach.

>Grooming much

Don't you mean 10
That's around the age I grew out of playing pretend

Wommin NEED A MASTERFUL STRONG GENED BLOKE !
They will dally with SJWs shyte
but they Need a strong Based White bloke

They got into their positions of power because of the fact that they were Jews. Jews are very cliquey and most of the 'powerful' jews are part of underground jew led networks. I wouldn't even be too opposed to genuine capitalists trying to maintain their power, but it is the way the jews go about it, often through corruption and the spread of misinformation. On top of that, because of the interconnections you get foreign multinationals attempting to manage and govern countries they are not even a part of. There should be reasonable checks and balances on power in place whereby one countries leaders shouldn't be defining the affairs of another, otherwise sovereignty will ultimately be undermined and corruption will ensue.

We do, not that often tho. And she lost her virginity to me

Do women even care about politics?

Or maybe you are just projecting into my thoughts. I use the term girl(s) for all females bellow 28 years of age.

>she lost her virginity to me

This is more true than people realise.

Durign our last election, the leftist/right-wing gap between the genders was quite small - but interestingly, it was almost entirely singles who voted for the left parties while the married people, regardless of income, education and gender, voted for the right-wing ones.

Having a family/partner is the single biggest indicator for political leaning.

>I have a weekly redpilling quota for myself, so I manifest these conflicts knowingly. It's always a risk, but unflattering ideas are best served from nonaggressive female.
Don't care about your blog-posting but God bless you for this attitude. Women like you are our greatest ally (after ((()()())(() of course).

I'll never see this song in the same light again.

youtu.be/-PXnCiMinoc

bah, give it two years and you will be saying 'it's quite rare to meet women which are openly left wing'

women change their political opinions like clothing

?