FRIENDSHIP IS RACIST! (best friend DNA test)

>SPREAD THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=Zdw4ozDD2XU&index=107&list=PLJ49NV73ttrtQP_nY7NTldYfEsYmlCV2L

>yfw two liberal weaklings with a youtube channel with 11 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS unintentionally REDPILL their viewers.

Makes sense. Many of my best friends have been at least partially Italian like me, even though I don't live in a very Italian part of the US.

I honestly don't care what they have to say, I could only tolerate about a minute of that video

This is stupid, basic psychology that people prefer those that have the same physical traits as them.

leaf, you have 5 seconds to summarize this shit cause I took 1 look at those numales and bailed

Basically, a study found that "best friends" generally share specific common genetics!

If the youtube viewers put 2 and 2 together it basically means that not only do people feel more comfortable around people that look like themselves but your closest friends if DNA tested would likely reveal that they are indeed very closely related to you relative to other people in your life.

basically proves "birds of a feather fly together"

I want Remy to fart in my face

None of my close friends are white, in fact my only white friends are actually an armenian/turk that are best friends which gives me giggles. White people fucking suck, they are all pussywhipped liberal stoners now with race guilt, I have a better friendship with old mexican ladies who scream nigger than I do any white person my age.

same, fucking numales

I guess it makes sense. All my friends are german/english descent like me. But then again, I'm in indiana. If you aren't german or english youre most like a nigger.

Christ the fucker with the mop haircut is insufferable.

>armenian/turk
>white

Just go ahead and kill yourself now, user.

I don't have any friends.I have borderline personality disorder and am unable to have relationships with anyone.Besides my mother or father nobody knows that I exist.

They have whiter skin than anyone else here you dunderfuck.

>choosing friends based on DNA
Just like Hitler and his journal club "Axis of Evil"

>here
As in the USA? I doubt it. Also, its not just skin color your stupid fucking mongoloid.

>They have whiter skin than anyone else here you dunderfuck
Feels bad to be from USA. doesn't it? Most people i know are a lot whiter than these two

>nobody knows that I exist.
we know you exist user cause you keep shitting up the board

>Makes non-political videos
>Huehuehue liberal nu-males
This is why nobody takes you faggots seriously

This is bullshit. if its just a correlation then obviously people of near genetics live next to each other by default

>I'm actually 1.3% sub-saharan African!
>both clap
>that must be why I'm kind of into Yolandi Visser, the vocalist of the South African rave group Die Antwoord

???

>
If the youtube viewers put 2 and 2 together it basically means that not only do people feel more comfortable around people that look like themselves but your closest friends if DNA tested would likely reveal that they are indeed very closely related to you relative to other people in your life.
Sounds great, especially with their blue-pilled viewers, but there's just one problem.
>youtube viewers
>put 2 and 2 together

Give us the sauce cunt

>armenian/turk
>white
LOL

>race is only skin deep

>Huehuehue they're not liberal nu-males
>huehue you all are just faggots

>they feel conflicted about clapping for being white
>be happy he his part sub-Saharan african

C U C K

SPREAD THIS!!!!
I can confirm that 100 percent!
my best friends have been russians and I cant make good friends with germans. The guy I got around best was even fromthe same region.

rly?
how new to the web are you?
xvideos com/profiles/remy-lacroix

Cheers, I'm not new to the Internet, we got it here last month.

Daily reminder that R1b1b2a1a2+ are subhuman and R1b1b2a1a1 is the true mustard race