Canadians please explain yourselves

Why can't Canadians build roads, bridges or railroads?

What don't Canadians build more nuclear reactors to tame the wild?

Why are Canadians such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DgcoN
huffingtonpost.ca/2012/06/11/nunavut-food-prices-protest-inuit-poverty_n_1588144.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are only half as many people in Canada as there are in britain and we have 40x as much clay

From the map it seems like Canadians only live at the US border. Did the US build everything in Canada?

Is there anyone stopping you from having 8 kids?

Look at all that land.

Where did you get that picture OP?

/r/dataisbeautiful

imgur.com/a/DgcoN

Canada is a post-national country. There is no such thing as a Canadian.

"There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada."
-Prime Minister Justin "If you put out the fire it wins" Trudeau

USA looks great, obviously west is still wild.

Most of us live within 200km of the US border. Long story short, it's very cold and shitty beyond that point so nobody tries to build in the wilderness.

Whats stopping me? Cost. Of. Living.

So if you just had a lot of nuclear plants or a shitload of oil it would be fine?
No excuses really pal. You guys can do much better.

bill it to the government, kid.

stay there

Another disappointment: Australia.

Because canada is devoid of national identity.

Imagine the accusations of America having no culture, and then imagine what it's like to live in a nation that has a main selling point of "We're not America!"

This is why you see stupid shit like rainbows on cop cars, rainbows on flag, and gender neutral national anthems. Because none of that means anything to them.

To be a man with no identity is a fate I wish on no one. To be canadian is a fate worse than death, and almost as bad as being australian.

becaus its bloody cold further north

suck my fat fucking ball Juan.

>some of the largest deposits of Uranium
>shit load of oil
can't into power lines?????!!

The winters just get colder and longer the more north you go, they suck enough already.

The growing season up there is too short for useful crops (Can't get anything in permafrost, pic related) so food has to be shipped from even further, same goes with building materials. Always here about northern natives complaining about there cost of living up there in the middle of nowhere.

Also

most of the land north of where those roads end is totally unusable, OP. Learn some geography

Reditum ad Reddit

eat shit google lover

half of Canada has snow on the ground for over half of the year

good luck being sufficient agriculturally on that , without trucking everything in for 4x the cost

>literally censoring yourself on a earth based road mapping website
Asking me to return to some other place. Shut your mouth lad.

kys

son we're talking about Canada, not Venezuela

Wow, it's almost as if a country is not an empty vessel in the mind of some sperglord.

That is (Northern) Canada m8

>However $105 cases of water, $28 heads of cabbage and $55 boxes of infant formula are only one piece of the poverty puzzle that Northern communities face.

huffingtonpost.ca/2012/06/11/nunavut-food-prices-protest-inuit-poverty_n_1588144.html

I bet seal is pretty cheap though.

Yes, but the globular warmings will provide more fertile soil for Syrians and what not down the line. Actually, I hear tell the chinks are planning on buying the country lock stock and barrel by 2049. Not sure who pissed in OP's cornflakes today but all things considered still a better place to live than some rock island situated beside the Potato people.

That's because they are moving some 100 boxes of baby formula for 3 families. If there were about 300 million people in Canada you wouldn't have the same problem.

If we can't even make Canada habitable, I doubt Mars is ever a possibility.

>cost of living

Well you're welcome to try

>Running roughly from December to February (although November can often suffer very wintry conditions too). Temperatures often get as low as freezing point (0°C), though not too much colder usually. This leads to frost in the mornings, ice on car windscreens and roads, and sometimes snow fall.

Blimey must be tough over there.

in 50 years when (((global warming))) takes its toll all this land will be ripe for settlement by chinese landgrabbers

Because the black flies will fucking EAT YOU ALIVE if you travel too far north

I actually looked it up, it seems like most of your country is protected, i.e. no agriculture. What a shitshow.

are you fucking retarded?

>why don't Canadians build roads where literally no one lives? LEL they r dum!

They are not russians,that is why

>Reditum ad Reddit
*Ad Reddit rebitete

Learn the fucking language you insuffrable pleb.

Yea it's bad enough before you factor in our government. Which is worse

>live in a frozen tundra with no agricultural industry to speak of thousands of km away from civilization
>complain about high food prices

Op post the Russian one

You're just jelly because we have all this extra land we will never use but can lay claim to

While you are cramped in on that shitty island surrounded by shitskins

>$105 cases of water

lel they are $3.94 for a case of 24 in Onatrio, and lot's of the time, they go on sale for cheaper than that.

No wonder they huff gasoline and drink themselves to death