TRUMP GENERAL: DEMISE EDITION

rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761
youtube.com/watch?v=InascGTbEac

Happy birthday Boss

1st for Bill Gennifer Raping Clinton

What the fuck are Bobbsie twins?

>the will of the people is a tragedy for our democracy

showing his true jew colors at last

#imwithered

>It's a tragedy for our democracy
>democracy

stop this meme

Healthy threads start with Awoos

any new fallout from mail user?

tl;dr: I am applying to a niche sort of programming job which is extremely abundant in my area because a bunch of companies relocated here. It's an engineering type job but they don't require formal education (which I do not have), but I do have the portfolio to prove my worth. Two friends of mine got jobs out of state doing the same thing but I don't yet want to relocate.

Basically I have
- giant gap in employment
- no formal education
- substantial portfolio demonstrating that I am capable of an entry-level position--much more so than what my friends had before they left (they also had little to no college education)

It pays around 15-25 per hour for entry-level positions but quickly increases to around 65k a year based on what most people I've talked to have said.

tl;dr: I just want to know what my best approach is when applying. Since I've basically been a NEET, I'm just lacking in all of that social networking stuff that normies have. No professional contacts, no work history (other than McJobs many years ago), etc.

>fwiw I'm not autistic and I can talk to people and customers, so I'll handle the office setting just fine

Any advice on what to say before/during the interview about my lack of employment history is greatly appreciated bro(s)

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!! I LOVE IT!!!

Migrate to the actual thread.

ABANDON THREAD

RIGHT, I'M HERE FOR A CIVIL WAR HABBENING.

SO SAD

REAL NEW THREAD AT THIS ONE IS A SHILL; READ THE SUBJECT AND PICTURE LADS

Donald Trump is str8 savage af

>>HOLY SHIT THE MARK CUBAN STRATEGY WORKED
>Bringing up Bill's infidelity is a great strategy

What? Keep in mind, Shillary supporters are actually celebrating Trump's tweet as a win. Not realizing a lot of young people will be googling who the hell "Jennifer" is and found out how gross Bill is.

How is bringing up infidelity a good thing for Clinton?

wow, all that butthurt

Never liked this cocksucker, Bob Seger was always better than Ol' Brucey

No.

No fucking way.

HOW.

HOW.

HOW WILL TRUMP RECOVER.

THERE IS NO WAY

PACK IT UP BOYS, WERE GOING HOME.

Trump is DONE

DONE

>w-where are you g-guys going!?
>COME BACK SO I CAN BUMP MY SHITTY THREAD'

Enjoy page nine!

Can't wait till this moron bombs at the debates

>Your biggest issue will be no school and not the gap in employment in my belief (with the gap right there also) but if you're confident in interviews and explain what you've been doing you'll be fine senpai.
Thanks for the advice. I'm 100% confident in the no school thing--I know what these guys are looking for and I've done my research and tailored my portfolio to it--my biggest worry is the lack of employment for 6 years despite the fact that I'm in my late 20's. I was a NEET.

Can you give me any advice on what to say/do about this employment gap? Do I just say nothing about it and tell them the truth (shitty, irrelevant service jobs) during the interview assuming I even get one? Do I leave the work section off of my initial resume? I do believe my portfolio can carry me on its own but my resume would literally be blank with a link to my portfolio.

(((Springstein)))

Bruce is a typical hew

>And he spelled Gennifer's name wrong!
How do they fall for it EVERY time? Holy fuck Trump is a fucking master persuader. Will the media take the bait too?

kek it would be pretty funny if he was actually talking about Hillary.