Give up

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

Why do you refuse to adapt to the new reality? Just give up your old and outdated notions of a white europe. It will be better that way for everyone involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/54a499/cover_of_national_geographic_the_new_europeans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sweden

I hope civilians gets to participate in the coming genocide.

rahowa is coming. and we are waiting for it. Liberals are weak cucks so I guess it will be over soon and you wont have to suffer for long.

The only upside is that between attack, chimpouts and this kind of bullshit, even normies are getting sick of it all. Maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better.

White people has been brainwashed in accepting diversity without question by the cultural left. The moment that pendulum switches back to the right, the same normies that held "refugee welcome" placards will be screaming for their blood.

There's a war coming, we'll get our shit together and kick the invaders out or go extinct by diluting in a mass of mud people.

NEVER!!

Wait until you see what cucks have to say

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/54a499/cover_of_national_geographic_the_new_europeans/

> "According to the voters of one specific party I apparently have been stabbed to death on 13 occasions, was raped about 323 times and have heard my native language spoken about 0 times while in Vienna. According to statistics however Austria ranks at about place 3 worldwide in safety." - some faggot

> "Actually, giving money to the poorest people in society is considered the best way to improve the economic situation and create jobs."... "Most of the syrians will have likely a beneficial effect to society, they have a similar educational situation and employability as citizen from eastern EU countries would have in Germany." -- another faggot

> "European culture itself is nothing but a mix of different cultures: germanic, franks, slavs, latins, greeks, arabs, asians." -- another faggot

Heresy. Purge them all.

Daily reminder that the subversion and take over of Europe by Islam wouldn't be possible without the traitors from within.

I'm glad Cred Forums has flags.

no :^)

I'm not. It gets abused all the time by kikes, proxyfags, roaches and Tyrone in Rammstein airbase to spread hate threads and newfags fall for it.

>arabs, asians
What? I can buy that Arabs influenced spain and italy, but Asians?

Future belongs to the Great Prophet Muhammad
too late for you infidels

>he doesn't know that the first inhabitants of the british isles were black chinese pharaos

Are you retarded, user?

It needs to get as bad as you can possibly image. And then it needs to get even worse than that to generate the kind of will and anger needed to purge europe of all non whites

Pakistan. Part of Asia. Technically even the Levante is part of West Asia.

The "NEW EUROPEANS"?? HAHA

Remind me of the Reconquista terminology with the OLD Christians and the NEW Christians (Moors &Kikes).

Giving up is a weak trait. If you give up on everything in life, life would then be pointless and your existence would be not needed.

Or the jews paying and owning said media, traitors and wahabbi Scum mercenaries from their best bros saudi arabia.

Get in faggot, we are reconquering al-Andalus!

>"Most of the syrians will have likely a beneficial effect to society, they have a similar educational situation and employability as citizen from eastern EU countries would have in Germany."
But that's bullshit.
Most of them lied about their education. They have no certificates to prove their bullshit either. Most of them can't even read or write.

We have to spend millions on each rapefugee to get them educated to a level where they could do the most basic of basic jobs.

Letting in so many of those fuckers was a bad idea socially and economically.

>WAHH MY NATION IS FULL OF KEKS!
>I know, I'll make shit up so I feel better!

Back to the cuck shed, Hans.

Are you guys actually going to do something or just role play , because it can be fun but you don't get shit done

>Syrian and other refugees
>and other

Daily reminder most "refugees" aren't Syrian. Or refugees.

In fact many actual Syrians aren't legitimate refugees either.

Asylum requests are denied in 60% of cases or more.

Your world ain't my world, cuck boi

thas rite!

Fuck yourself. It's the truth.

yea, guys, just let your genocide happen, you wouldn't want to be called racist now would you.

But its not the truth. Your nation is literally that cucked. Its ok, the USA isn't much better.

Not a single one of them who entered Europe is a legitimate refugee.

They """fled'"" from safe countries into Europe because of very poor socio-economic conditions in the refugee camps in the countries surrounding Syria. This, however, does not make on a refugee, but an economic migrant.

True but my point was most people have no strong opinions and go along with whatever is the dominant ideology. Normies in the 50s were racist as fuck and didn't think twice about it.

After decades of leftist cultural hegemony, it's the opposite. We need to take culture back from the left and make it great again.