Makes fun of niggers

>makes fun of niggers
>is a NEET

is this a joke?

>MtG on the NEET side

I don't like it, but I can see it...

I ain't gonna lie reading this makes me want to be NEET again

I blame the democrats

Haven't read that piece of autism yet but let's discuss that.

Niggers and NEETs are two different classes. NEETs are lazy and lack ambition just like niggers. However, NEETs aren't generally out there committing crime or being a nuisance to society.

Most NEETs stay on Cred Forums and jerk off to anime all day while their mother buys them games. Niggers however use every opportunity present to loot, pillage, rape and cause widespread anarchy under the guise of "justice". Not only that but they cause a HUGE spike in the percentage of crime committed despite only being a small percentage of the population.

They sit in prisons and cost a fuck ton of tax money per person, they're paid to live while they refuse to give a job and here's the worst part.

The media, politicians and companies all pander to them. Companies make more money, politicians get more votes and media gets more views. They all benefit off of niggers, so they keep them agitated and keep pandering to the simple minded and low intelligence.

It can't and won't be fixed.

Also, now that I read that... that's how you think wageslaves live? Most of them are just as miserable if not more miserable than NEETs. They work 9-5 to barely stay afloat.

Yeah, whatever floats your boat though, if you honestly think they're all having nice steak dinners, sleeping in $1,000 beds and rolling in cash.

wrong board
sage

Yeah I hate NEETs.

I have a cousin who plays video games all day while his parents work full time just to bring food on the table, and he's 22 years old. Everytime someone gives him the talk, he complains about his anxiety and depression and goes back to his computer, I'm surprised his parents haven't killed themselves yet.

The least he could do is at least get a part time job to help them but he's a selfish little prick.

That's the problem with NEETs, most of them are entitled millennials who want things to come to them.

I've worked in retail for two years during high school, then got into an unpaid internship, toiled for years and now I make more than six figures with a solid 401k.

Suffer early, then life becomes great.
NEET's however, suffer forever.

This, pretty much.

While I don't care for NEETs due to their inherent drain on society, niggers are much worse.

Feels good having few work hours and high pay in a highly technical job.

You should be directing the hatred at the parents of NEETs.

I've known plenty of 21-30 year-olds who are only NEET because their parents never set an expectation that they would provide for themselves at some point.

Fuck that, as soon as my kid meets the following criteria, he's out of the house:
>18+
>not in school

its much harder than that. because you see, kicking out an adult out of the house is really difficult

No, it really isn't. As soon as they're 18, you make an attempt to help them out with their new apartment or whatever, and if they don't take, you just kick them out.

Why do you think it is difficult?

been NEET for around 8 years now, I don't regret it. I don't collect disability. I worked for a grand total of 2 weeks. Turns out that most intel manufacturing plants still in the USA have the same standards as the ones they probably have in china, that is to say, shit conditions, no safety. I lost my leg on day 3 out of training.

settlement left me able to life my life however I damn well please, I choose to live it in a small apartment, eating whatever I want, and doing what I want.

I think the big problem with traditional NEETs is that the crippling depression they suffer stems from never trying to become anything worthwhile, and it just compounds and snowballs. I have no regrets about what i've done. Obviously i'd like to have kept my fucking leg, but i'll still take being able to watch movies when I want, play games when I want, browse Cred Forums keep up with international events, study other languages, or any other number of things, versus having to work a 9-5. I have a wide enough variety of interests that free time is not something that scares me or leaves me depressed. If it is, you've lived your life with fear or regret in your heart, and that's no way to live.

come to terms with your regrets, anons, worker or NEET, there's no telling when it will be too late. One rogue car, one loose screw, one purchase of an Nvidia brand GPU, that's all it takes.

LMAO somebody actually spent time making that

Uh, having steak dinners and sleeping in a $2000 bed isn't lavish. My girl and I grill a steak or smoke some ribs like 2 or 3 times a week and our bed is a california king with really nice sheets. I'm not rolling in tons of cash but with proper budgeting and financial management I lead a comfortable lifestyle on 70k a year and I don't work too hard.

BTW I dropped out of highschool and was a NEET for years, being a wageslave and a provider is thousand times less miserable as having no real purpose. The short term rewards are better but you always have that knowledge deep down that you are worthless and disappointing and that is a road to deep depression later on.

Are you still a NEET if play games to try and become a pro game because its ur only real future due to unfortunate circumstances but you still work and provide for yourself the best you can when you grew up with no parents and have been on your own since 10years old thus having no real future in being able to afford school, a car, or any other nice things people take for granted everyday?

you sound like you're still 10 years old, and yes, that's still being a NEET, because that's the same as saying you're "working on becoming an actor" or "working on becoming a rockstar", it's not something you work towards, it's something that happens because of pure luck.

Impressive per-conceived notion im 22 and like i said literally was on the streets when i was 10 years old due to a meth head cunt and absent father and why isnt it any different to work towards becoming an actor or pro gamer? It sounds like you are stuck in a linear goyim perception that the only real way to work towards something is to follow the conventions of society that will never really allow you to live the true free and lavish life style unless in fact you are lucky.. And i find that logic flawed because u single handily rule out the possibility that hard work in any field can pay off u immediately rule it as luck.

Someone kill me.

>iced coffee
faggot.

Also, neets and /r9k/ like the term wageslave because it makes them feel better.

The worst is actually debt slaves, high student loans for worthless private degrees are the dumbest, but if you have a real degree, you can find work and pay it off easily.