Are you just going to let another holocaust happen /pol?

nytimes.com/2016/08/25/opinion/anne-frank-today-is-a-syrian-girl.html?smid=fb-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/24/syrian-refugee-kills-woman-with-machete-in-southern-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Qr-94Mu0Q&t=0m23s
almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CVziwjaTIPi82UVXtK48vcxf8Gk&hl=de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
youtube.com/watch?v=eELPTymD2Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is not a syrian gal

>NOW SHE IS A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN
>PLAYING PIANOS FILLED WITH FLAMES
>ON EMPTY RINGS AROUND THE SUN
>ALL SING TO SAY MY DREAM HAS COME

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine...

I wish the first one happened. Wouldn't be dealing with this shit if it did.

>kikes cause war in syria
>"oy vey goyim you are literally holocausting them"

some chutzpah

This reminded me of The Gay Girl in Damascus
good times

>Jews try to come to the United States in World War II to escape war
>None of them are terrorists
>Democrats turn them away

>Muslims try to come to the United States during civil wars of their own making
>Many of them are terrorists
>Democrats demand we accept all without background checks

Really made me think.

Did the Jews come to the US and then rape, beat, stab, shoot, and blow up people?

Show me the journal

>None of them are terrorists
What is financial terrorism?

Interesting factoid, the last half of the book Anne Frank's diary was written in ballpoint pen, thus making it a semi-fictional book.

>Many of them are terrorists
There hasn't been a single death through Islamist refugees in Germany.

now look what you fuckers did

I willingly accept Syrian qts as long as they're Christian and look like pic related.

Was just typing the samething lol

This is so racist, why they have to compare it with the Jews Holocaust, because the Jews are white? Why they never remember the Australian Aboriginal Holocaust? Or the Indian Holocaust? The Amerindian, the African Holocaust? Because they are no white?

I recall it being listed as co authored by her father. I wonder if she was a lesbian or he was writing fan fiction.

No I'm not, that's why I'm voting for Trump so we can end the retardation in Syria

If I could I'd save all of them. What are you fuckers doing to help? You know who you are.

Here's one way to help:
www.doctorswithoutborders.org/Donate

I donated $1K, setting up monthly right now.

>yet
It's still early Hans, I'm sure after their dicks get raw from all the raping, they'll graduate to honor killings. It's a process, really

There is, it's just your faggot media calls it lone wolf or workplace violence
Remember Munich?

Not what a simple search says

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/24/syrian-refugee-kills-woman-with-machete-in-southern-germany/

Apparently a Syrian refugee hacked up a pregnant woman, not very long ago IN GERMANSTAN.
You should keep up on the news, Ahmed.

Daily reminder that Jews were responsible for close to 200 million deaths in the 20th century. From marxist revolutions and their regimes to the incitement of world wars with atrocity propaganda and subterfuge in order to gain the state of Israel, all Middle Easter wars which ultimately revolve around Israel's existence... Like Syria

>Are you just going to let another holocaust happen /pol

Hmm, yeah probably.

Actually Anne Frank today is probably in a North Korean concentration camp but kikes don't care about Koreans

you know what I agree. we need to sign a petition for Israel to pay 600 billion USD for the warcrimes against Syria

The Syrian bitch can die. If the globalists actually cared about Syrians, they wouldn't be slaughtering them for nothing.

People really need to be reminded that Israel is supporting ISIS.

>are you just going to let another holocaust happen

No, I'll help it along.

American interests don't lie in Syria and it wouldn't be the fucked up shitshow if the babyboomers running the show weren't so greedy and ignorant. Yeah I feel bad for those children but this would have stopped years ago if we weren't allowing the jews and the sunni's to rent our military for their gain.

Good album.

imokaywiththis.webm

R-remove this.

It's not my fucking job to save the world nor be the center for world communism.

Fuck off 1/2

Fuck off 2/2

They only care if Anti-Assad kids are killed.

Obama and Hillary actually pay people to decapitate and torture pro-Assad children.

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

Hillary Clinton did everything in her power to cause that girl to end up that way and then blames Trump for wanting to keep her problem away from home.

>Iraq
>Libya
>Syria

don't forget

How ironic after an Israeli poster on her said to me, quote: dead women and children in the Syrian civil war mean less soldiers we have to fight.

>Are you just going to let another holocaust happen Cred Forums?
>another holocaust
>implying there was ever a first one

islam is responsible for both of those children. I can't believe those motherfuckers in the media are trying to shame the west into inviting their own destruction with an appeal to emotion. The bottom of that image does appeal to one emotion though, pic related.

Even if this premise is true. She's a Christian Syrian girl. When 99.5% of the refugees are Muslims she's still getting Holocausted. So ftfy.

This is true. Hillary, Bush, and the entire US criminal gang should be fucking murdered.

I donated 200 dollars to the Haitian earthquake relief fund and now the cunt who stole my money is gonna try and steal my vote.

If this will make Jeff make a new album, I welcome annudah shoah

Nazism isnt real fascism!!!!
Fascism is an ideology of peace!!!

Send them aid, fine, just don't let them infest our advanced nations with their islam shit.

another??

That picture gives me no feeling whatsoever. I don't doubt that people are getting hurt obviously, but they are faking injuries and taking pictures of hurt people for propaganda. Lots of reports of white helmets just taking pictures and leaving people under rubble even though they are still alive.

Picture is an example of some of the remaining upstanding citizens of Aleppo. People who were smart and secular got out through the government controlled corridors. Most of those left are Islamists.

White Helmets are there for propaganda and are Al Qaeda linked.
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Look at who is celebrating after the temporary lift of the Aleppo siege.
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Qr-94Mu0Q&t=0m23s

The guys who take these propaganda pictures are generally linked with terrorists, one group even beheaded a kid.
almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/

So I do not listen to stupid propaganda and base my decisions on ridiculous feelings. That's what women and numales do which is a big reason the western world is in decline.

if (((they))) actually gave a shit about Syrian refugees they'd stop arming the moderate beheaders and stop trying to fuck with Russia so the war could be over then there wouldn't be refugees

nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/

We don't care about syrian either

>long as they're Christian
This is good enough for me cuz no pedo

>We wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for your leaders bombing these countries and forcing them to flee
>That means you're personally responsible

I keep seeing this "Jews are intelligent" meme, but I still haven't seen any proof of it. I see things disproving it constantly, but nothing that shows it's based on any truth.

Objectively false. The axe murder was an Afghani refugee, the guy who slaughtered the Polish pregnant woman with a kebab knife was a Syrian refugee and the suicide bomber of Ansbach who only managed to kill himself was a Syrian refugee.

Also several terrorists who took part in the Brussels bombing and Bataclan massacre came in through the refugee route thanks to "refugees welcome" and Merkel's open door policy.

Is too bad these kids parents put them through this. But they have no one to blame but themselves.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CVziwjaTIPi82UVXtK48vcxf8Gk&hl=de
>Südländer

confirmed
only lots of rape

dont let it happen,
MAKE it happen.

so, they found her after all? Then what about all that bullshit she was gassed and such?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Deny it all you want goy, we're superior

Fuck off edgelord.

You know what would help more than letting thousands of male "refugees" of military age into white countries? Stop supporting raghead fundamentalists that want to overthrow a relatively secular and stable regime for literally no reason and heping Assad to bring the war to an end as soon as possible.

>Their own Military age man run away
>Let their Kids and wifes die, while they're chilling in Europe

>Oy vey Goy, YOU are genociding them!

Exactly this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eELPTymD2Dk

> Anne Frank comes back as Syrian child (Syria bombed by Israels greatest ally)
Karma is a bitch.

>implying the shoah happened

>karma
what did Anne Frank do besides fingering herself and hiding from SS patrols?

Nope, this is why I am voting Hillary!

fingering her arse hole?

Hes ugly wtf is a raid thread anyhow

vote Trump: civil war
vote Hillary: WW3

her vagina
in one chapter she writes about how she discovered there are two pairs of labia and that touching the clit gives her pleasure

che cazzo vafancullo

polacco rottinculo

This.

Not to mention Ohama is funding opposition forces that are displacing them but who cares right?

And this is why we must take in lots and lots of military-age men!

nice rhymes, faggot I fucked your women made children and left them in Roma suck it

>in one chapter she writes about how she discovered there are two pairs of labia and that touching the clit gives her pleasure
Too bad we skipped this one in school.

So what? Obama won a peace prize, which was utter bullshit, paul krugman won one for economics and he thinks the best way to end a recession is for aliens to invade. So you can have your nobel laureates because nobel prizes are more about politica than intelligence and jews ARE the best weasles.

great when does she get gassed

Thanks Obama and Hillary! I hope history treats you the way that you deserve.

Type syrian girl into google and you get a different result