Fuck, Cred Forums

Fuck, Cred Forums.
Let's say, hypothetically, I was moving into a neighborhood with the following demographics:
American Indian 2.3%
Asian 44.2%
Black 22.1%
Hispanic 15.7%
American Indian 2.3%
Multi-Racial 2.3%
Nonwhite 89.0%
White 11.0%

Let's say it's an urban area, and in a city with absolutely no CCW (for law-abiding citizens, anyway).
How would I minimize my risk?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to reduce risk in google neighborhoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck, looks like a multiracial American utopia. Do you think you can deal with all those muds and likely white tards living there?

You could minimize your risk by moving again to a place with less niggers

Oh, I'm gonna have to bury my burning hatred deep. I'm more looking for some practical advice on surviving - I know I can't eliminate my risk, but does anyone have tips on not relaxing around blacks? Any good advice on concealable weapons?

Man that sucks. In 50 years everyone in America will be obese mystery meat.

No history, no heritage, nothing but hamburgers, freedom fries, and college football.

Hispanic's not a race dumbass

Depending on the state, some of those hispanics could just be simple white spanish
All the brown ones are injuns

I didn't make up the chart.

And what percentage of "Hispanics" do you believe to be Spanish Criollos?

Come down to the Southwest and you'll find most of them are not..

It's pretty safe to assume that 90% or greater of "Hispanics" on a Census are mestizo or mulatto (depending on if the area is mostly Mexican, Dominican, or Rican).

Move to either a white or an asian place. Neither will bother you.

Stick with the Asians. American Asians are better receptive toward whites. If there are any white holdouts, go there instead.

>44% asian
Not bad
>22% nigger
Oh dear
>No CCW
Get the FUCK out

Lmao, Asian communities are pretty insular. Good luck being a white man in Chinatown.

Not to mention that assimilated Asians are SJW as fuck, and will probably be more annoying than mestizos at that.

I say at least 20% are Criollos and another 20% are Italian tier Castizos

Depends on what state to be honest

At least separate the different races within

Find a group of like minded white people. If you were raised in a comfortable life then you're most likely a pussy who's afraid to be a racist so that could make you a target. For concealed weapons, try pocket knives and a roll of quarters that you can grab to add power to your punch.

>Nonwhite 89.0%
>White 11.0%
> How would I minimize my risk?

Hide in plain sight, wear blackface all day.

This. Asians are not some kind of honorary Aryana. Get that shit outta your head.

City has no limit on knife length, but only folders are legal - kinda shit in a pinch. I'm not afraid to be racist and I don't plan on relaxing for now, but I'm clearly not gonna pic related unless I decide to just freak out and die.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to reduce risk in google neighborhoods

Maybe some of the older generation "Hispanics" are Criollo. But most of the new arrivals are not. I'm even starting to see what appears to be full blooded indios moving into the states now, and those guys are about on the level of niggers.

And that's a problem.

Well don't call it a hispanic problem

Call it a mestizo problem

Thank you so much. Cred Forumstards can be gook worshippers. I have never met an assimilated Asian girl that wasn't a liberal who hated being in a white majority society, which is why they get so cozy with other SJW types.

The ones without Westernization are amazing. But while possessing all the qualities of a traditional female, these same values convince them to stay in their race and outside mainstream culture

>How would I minimize my risk?
By moving somewhere else.

lmao don't move there you fucking dumb scrub.

Whoever told you shanghai was an option was a lying (((kike)))

You're going to be a prisoner in your own home.

Driving from the suburbs is worth it, else you're going to become severely depressed.

>living in a city with no CCW
first mistake faggot

Criollos are fucking rich, in fact their ancestors were the winners of the indepence movement. You're getting useless "indios" my USA bro.

I didn't create the U.S. Census, take it up with them.

That's the double edged sword with Asians. You either get conservative women who stay in their insular communities, or assimilated Asian women who turn into SJW status signalers at a worse rate than white women.

merican cucks
in mother Russia white is not in danger
white is THE DANGER

A lot of the Cubans who moved here after Castro took over were Spaniard.

Outside of that, most Latin Americans we get are mestizo, mulatto, or now even indio.

As OP, I declare the best and most practical answer to be:
Runners up:

White Cubans are a master race. Redpilled on race and communism.

Doubt it? Check back with me in 10 years when Miami is still red and Niggerapolis turns GA blue

unsafe, don't do it. Nigs % above 0 = unsafe.

Don't go out after 11, mornings are safer than the night, don't be stupid and draw attention to yourself, minimize eye contact

Asians and Hispanics actually take initiative to keep Blacks in check. Guaranteed you that if you moved into a place that was 22% Black and 78% White, the Blacks would be more wild because the White race is cucked and is scared of fighting back.

So in a way, if you have to live around Blacks, it would be better to do so with large populations of Asians and Mexicans around.

sounds like prision find the biggest meast guy and bite his tow off.

if you not moving to prison put a cavalry fence and line it with landmines on your lan for your car run an electric current through it.

>absolutely no CCW
Do it anyway.

Carry a copy of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Say you do not recognize the oppressive state or local laws and take them to court over it if you happen to get caught.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

What's the average income of the neighborhood? Usually the black % will bring it down but the Asian and white % will bring it up.

If you can't carry a gun, at least carry some pepper spray if you're walking outside at night.

Asians that live around/have lived around blacks are a lot more redpilled.

It's your upper-class 3rd generation asians that are always libtards.

IM A SOVERIGN CITIZEN

>44% asian
Find the Koreans and buddy up with them