Donald Trump Is a Lazy Idiot, Trump Campaign Tells New York Times

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-is-a-lazy-idiot-trump-campaign-tells-new-york-times.html

drumpf is gonna get pwned at the debate lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ClnL
youtube.com/watch?v=sT3N-pD_hGU
cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/new-york-times-hillary-clinton-endorsement/index.html
foxnews.com/us/2012/10/10/carlos-slim-worlds-richest-man-gets-richer-supplying-obamaphones-to-poor.html
reuters.com/article/us-new-york-times-warrants-carlos-slim-idUSKBN0KN2M820150114
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/23/opinion/presidential-endorsement-timeline.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4fKzJPQqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pwned

I was the anonymous source referenced in the article

Ask me anything

since OP is a faggot

archive.is/8ClnL

Did ya make it up

The back of my leg itches.

Can you give me a diagnosis?

They paid me $500
I made it all up
It's easy to troll these fucks

Syphilis

Do you like butter?

>Trump is ill prepared for the debates says NYT
>Trump won every Republican debate with 16 candidates
>Somehow Hillary Clinton will do a better job

NYT has officially lost it.

Always

What synagogue do you go to?

Not doxing myself
Sorry

Leftist reporting:
>is Donald Trump a lazy idiot?
>Trump campaign: (sarcastically) yeah sure whatever
>headline: TRUMP IS A LAZY IDIOT LOL!

>The republican voter base is the same as the general election

Of course Trump was going to win with inbred rednecks, all he had to do was be as crude and stupid as possible. That tactic doesn't work with moderates. (it didn't even work with the Neo-Conservative portion of the GOP)

>NY times
source something other than this and Huffington and maybe I'll be slightly worried.

as it is I can't wait to see Hillary stammering and eventually seizing from stress

thank you for correcting the record

>Yes goy, underestimate Trump, he's a dumb racist anyway, he has no hope of winning the debate ! Unless Hillary destroys him on every level, she will lose the election

t. Trump campaign

implying hes wrong

>character assassination didn't work during the whole year we've been trying it
>I know! let's keep on doing it

>pwned

Lol

How big is Trumps dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=sT3N-pD_hGU

It's a beautiful day outside.
People are praying, kids are singing...
On days like these, women like you...
Should be berning in hell.

Turn around Hill, it'd be a crime,
If I had to go back on the promise that I made for you,
so don't step over that line,
Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time.

But girls like you don't play by the rules,
And guys like me,
it ain't easy to be played for fools,
So let's go, let the stage get chiller...
Lets go dirty party killer.

Go ahead and try to beat me if you're able,
Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table.
I can tell you're getting really sick of trying,
But I think you're just mad you keep dying.

You're not gonna win, we'll be here together,
Fighting in this debate stage forever.
I know you just cry bigot each time I beat ya',
But I'll always be right back here to meet ya'.

I know you're made of lies, lies, lies.

This is where it stops,
This is where it ends.
If you want to win the office
Well, you better try again.

But no matter how I beat you,
You don't give up your attack.
Do you just like the feeling
Of your sins CRAWLING on your back?

Go ahead and try to beat me if you're able.
You should know by now that mercy's off the table.
Think that you can try to bribe me like I'm some pawn?
Well, you didn't spare Seth Rich, so GET TRUMPED ON!

I know you made my friends all disappear,
But everything they cared about is why I'm here.
I am their mercy, I am their vengeance,
I am A REPUBLICAN.

I know you're made of lies, lies.

But I think I'm stronger than you.

Thank you for your service

That info was disclosed in the DNC Opposition research leak

The NYT officially announced they are supporting the Clinton campaign today.

No this is not an exaggeration.

Not like this is a shock anything. The paper is a toilet rag anyhow. They might as well go the tabloid route.

cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/new-york-times-hillary-clinton-endorsement/index.html

>Washington (CNN)The New York Times' editorial board on Saturday endorsed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president.
>The editorial -- which will appear in print on Sunday, the day before the first presidential debate -- emphasizes national security and cites Clinton's experience as secretary of state in saying she is better qualified to shape US foreign policy than her Republican challenger, Donald Trump.

>"Through war and recession, Americans born since 9/11 have had to grow up fast, and they deserve a grown-up president. A lifetime's commitment to solving problems in the real world qualifies Hillary Clinton for this job, and the country should put her to work," the paper concludes.

Just so people don't have to click the link.

Cheap bait, nigga. MAGA 2016

How do you feel about cats?

He might have a point though. He was able to get away with being vague and making bold statements to generate outrage and hype, but this is a real presidential debate.

If he were up against Obama, I'd say he was finished but it's only because he's up against Shillary that I'd say he has a chance, as she's just as bad as he is.

>Toxoplasmosis
No thanks

We'll pay you a thousand if you correct the record and reveal how gullible these idiots are.

>Americans born since 9/11 have had to grow up fast, and they deserve a grown-up president.

Who gives a shit what they deserve, they can't even vote.

Carlos Slim, World’s Richest Man, Gets Richer Supplying ‘Obamaphones’ to Poor.

A Mexican telecom mogul who holds the title of world's richest man, and one of President Obama's top donors are both getting even richer from the U.S. government program that supplies so-called "Obamaphones" to the poor....

Carlos Slim, who has an estimated net worth of $70 billion, owns a controlling stake in TracFone, which makes $10 per phone for each device it provides to poor Americans.... the program, which cost $1.6 billion in 2011, up from $772 million in 2008. While not technically a tax, the program is funded by mandatory fees tacked on to consumers' phone bills, then disbursed through the Federal Communications Commission and states....
Carlos Slim, World’s Richest Man, Gets Richer Supplying ‘Obamaphones’ to Poor

“This program is rife with waste and abuse," Griffin said. "It’s set up in a way where people can receive multiple phones for free.”

foxnews.com/us/2012/10/10/carlos-slim-worlds-richest-man-gets-richer-supplying-obamaphones-to-poor.html

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Carlos Slim becomes top New York Times shareholder

reuters.com/article/us-new-york-times-warrants-carlos-slim-idUSKBN0KN2M820150114

mate, theyve always endorsed the bet candidate, check this out:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/23/opinion/presidential-endorsement-timeline.html

Palmer Luckey?
Is that you?
Get in touch with my people and we'll make something happen

His campaign. Maybe it's a good idea to not rehearse too much. So far he seems pretty good at running for president.

Im supposed to believe an anonymous source? Really? They have to be fucking joking.

>won every single republican debate
>one is that Trump’s advisers are deliberately setting expectations at rock bottom, so the media will proclaim him the winner if he can merely remain upright for the entire time
oh the media
well we saw early voting, i think that already says enough
i will love the day they will have to accept the fucking reality
when it all shatters

Let Trump be Trump.

Either the debate is canceled or Hillary collapses during it.

Everyone I've ever known who had one of those only used it for drug dealing.

>NYMag

Yeah, ok...

>All Democrats

Wow, what a shocking endorsement, I bet that was very controversial at the NYTimes editorial board, bet lots of people quit over that decision. Bet they had to think long and hard over this. Really makes you think...

Steven Universe is one of the shittiest shows I've ever seen in my life. I just watched one where the kid tried to play a fucking guitar solo that was off key and sounded like he had a stroke and forgot how to play.

>pwned

The article is garbage:

>>Trump is so ignorant there’s no point in even trying to teach him facts:

>He believes debates are not won or lost on policy minutiae since most viewers will not remember them in an hour. His advisers see it as a waste of time to try to fill his head with facts and figures … Advisers are urging him to focus on big-picture themes rather than risk mangling facts.

Is he not correct? The average American only cares about optics. The punchline, the appearance.

>>Trump is unable to grasp the connection between practicing for something and performing, so his advisers have resorted to explaining that if he wants to win he should avoid doing the most extremely stupid things:

>He may not like debate preparations, but he is very competitive and wants to vanquish Mrs. Clinton on Monday night. His team has been emphasizing the best ways to win: Do not pick stupid fights with her or with the moderator; explain yourself rather than get defensive; and deliver the answers you want rather than worrying about directly answering the question.

The editorializing is ridiculous. Any of these things can be read a million different ways and Jew York Magazine's Johnathan (((Chait))), pic related, decides to choose the worst possible interpretation.

Is it bad that Trump doesn't care much about a debate which really teaches the public absolutely nothing? It's all about who comes across better (See JFK debate where those who watched on TV thought JFK won and those who listened thought Nixon won. It's ALL about optics. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hillary employing PSYOPS experts to help her in debates!

(((Chait)))

Will you be my ai gf?

Ayy...oops

Lol, sounds about right.

>Clinton delivers on point
>Trump goes into a factless and vague vitriolic attack

>Mr. Trump, the time.
>the time Mr. Trump.
>beeeeeep

It's gonna be a sad moment for the Trumpkins.

>*tips fedora*

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>keep up meme that Trump is unprepared and going to act his usual self at debate
>debate day comes
>acts presidential

>jew york times

Seems the media is painting itself into a corner. By lying and insulting Trump in advance with all this made up bullshit, they're setting the bar for him impressing VERY low. All Trump has to do is act like a normal person at this rate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait

Gee... my age.. similarities and (((heritage))) endd here

I cry erry fucking time

Damn.. I hate all this chaff filling up threads so I gave up of reading comments and just often post something that was mentioned before.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4fKzJPQqk
Trump tells the Congress that the UN is shit and he could build building for 1 billion dollars cheaper easily.
Explains how New York real estate is a tough business and he'd gladly do the job for them if he was allowed to
Trump's built more +100 million dollar buildings than you've built toy block buildings as a kid.