White Priv

So how right is she, how ignorant are the white people in this country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe blacks should stop pretending they know what its like to be white.

How do they know its easier?

She is right but she should clarify that non-Whites, especially Jews, know exactly what Whites go through even though they see it or have it happen to them

I wanna dump this dumb whore in the ghetto

Aw shit dude you just tried to use logic, ya dun fuckered up.

She is absolutely right, the only people to stand up for niggers should be niggers.

No Jews.

>your argument is invalid because you are the oppressor
Classic Cultural Marxism.
It's sad to see most of the current political movements be explained by "jew trickery", but it doesn't make it less accurate.

Upper/middle class white liberals living in gated-communities in 90% white neighborhoods assume that just because they don't live around niggers that no other whites do either. These are the same people that will lecture lower class whites about their so-called "privilege". It's pure ignorance.

^u a nazi

Because stupid whores like the one OP posting are saying it's easier, not realizing they're contradicting themselves in the post they're virtue signaling in.

Yep.

Same with illegal immigration. They assume every illegal is like the housekeeper they hired at below $15 an hour and they assume all illegals are like that.

Turns out when you have money, it gets you away from deplorables.

She is right. We have no idea what it's like being a 70 IQ subhuman straddling the border between sentient being and chimp.

>we shouldn't dismiss black voices because we never had to be black
>now shut the fuck up privileged white man and don't speak

The petite-bourgeois and bourgeois love racial politics because it distracts from class politics. Not even a Marxist, but I know this is true. In the monarchies of the 1900s, the rulers encouraged nationalism, because it was easier to satisfy nationalists with some degree of self-governance, than it was with "kill all the rich" commie rebels.

But the truth is, there is only one privilege, and it trumps all other privileges, which are secondary to it: class privilege. A wealthy black woman, who owns a company or has a respected position, is far more comfortable and listened-to than a poor white man living in Appalachia.

Yet the liberals never touch this matter because they are owned and funded by the hyper-rich. They do the rich's dirty work protecting the capitalist upper-classes by keeping the lower-classes divided.

>15 year old mother

>Fractured skull of baby
>Also raped it.

WHAT THE FUCK?????

its not hard to understand simple creatures

however, majority didnt even think about figuring out googles mind, so there is that when generally speaking.

little bit of effort and boom, you can confirm that majority of googles are retards and the retarded ones keeps multipying, making the situation even worse, making the few smart googles nonexistent when comparing the numbers

She's just talking about feelings, which are irrelevant. What are the facts, what does the data say? Nothing else matters.

Well she's white, so she's ignorant and wrong, by her own words.
She should probably take her own advice and stick with the fact she knows nothing.

White people are extremely ignorant in most western nations.
But it isnt because of some percieved "white privelege", its because they wont fucking see what is blatantly standing right before them.
They cant see that multicultre is bringing down western values, they cant see that immigrants want them dead, they cant see the (((medias))) blatant shilling and lies.
So white people are very ignorant, but its not the googles or the skypes that are suffering from their ignorance. But rather it is white people themselves.

You racist.

Feels are the same as science. Science can't explain everything.

Check your privilege

Name 5 privileges I have as a white male

>trusting a combination of observation and facts is ignorance
>believing sociopaths with obvious reasons to lie is knowledgeable
This is the left, this is women. We need to reign these cunts in

Why do they keep falling for the racial privilege lie? Privilege depends solely on wealth.

I dont owe niggers a fucking thing. cant feed em dont breed em

>says the white bitch

Good looks
Higher IQ
Better cultural history
Always living in harmony
Not confused as a criminal
Always get the best looking girls when in alpha mode

etc

There is no "white ignorance".

White people know full well that blacks are more likely to have problematic encounters with police, and that blacks experience more discrimination because people assume they come from a decayed culture, etc. etc.

The only question that matters is: What are we going to do about it?

If you disagree with their proposed solutions, they will call you "ignorant".

"Ignorant" is the new all-purpose slur word. The implication is that since you're ignorant, you need to shut the fuck up and let the "smart" people talk. It's used to shut down debate and discussion.

You can always turn it around and use it against them. You can call THEM "ignorant" for continuing to propose solutions that have been proven for decades to not work. You can call THEM "ignorant" for trying to improve race relations by going around calling everyone a "racist" every chance they get.

This guy gets it.

I'm white, and I'll absolutely admit that I'm privileged because of it. I was privileged to come from a white culture with good ethics and good values. In our all-white town, we valued hard work, we respected educational achievement, we strived for career success, and we valued stable families. Those are white cultural values, and I was very lucky and privileged to have those values instilled in me as a child. And I know that those superior white values gave me a much greater chance to succeed.

>white privilege
Oh, you mean like affirmative action or diversity agendas? Oh wait...

This sums it up perfectly.

Spend less on defense, spend the money instead on education, health care, police and housing.

I will never understand why nations (Germany too, btw) skimp on education. It's like a company that skimps on R&D.

>RACE IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
>BLACKS HAVE IT HARDER THAN US AND WE SHOULDNT PRETEND TO KNOW!
Pick one you silly cunt

I've been to this town for one night for business (Forrest City, AR), it's like you're wearing Google goggles. Even though it's named after a Confederate general.

I travel a lot and usually like to drive around places where I work to check them out, but I didn't venture too far from my hotel this time.

She needs to take the Thomas Sowell pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI

>Spend less on defense
We only spend 21% of our full budget on defense.
We spend 49% on Social Security (Paying taxes to let old people have full salaries on top of their retirement savings) and Medicare (Paying taxes to let old people continue surviving for free)

We need to cut that shit in half, not defense.

Actual conversation at my uni between me and a blue-haired SJW

>white privilege is a myth
>omg how can you say that? you dont know what black people deal with in america, you dont know the systemic discrimination they face
>they deal with the same things everybody else does
>then explain why black people are being shot by police instead of arrested?
>they commit crimes and don't comply
>thats bullshit, dylan roof shot people in a church and they arrested him!
>that's cus he surrendered and didn't fire at cops
>(she starts raising her voice) omg what about the fact that you don't get hired at companies if you have a black sounding name?
>i wouldn't get hired if i had a foreign sounding name too, i actually have one and employers like people from their own culture
>(she starts screaming) YOU'RE JUST A RACIST YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING A PERSON OF COLOR
>you're a cultural marxist who thinks the whole system is based on a power struggle, that's exactly what marx wrote in his communist manifesto
>FUCK OFF!!

Logic is secondary to emotion for these people. I made pic related face at her the entire time and she was so pissed

>tfw white
>grew up in shit-tier part of Marseille
>shitskins everywhere
>wannabe thugs fags
>grow up trying not to get stabbed, drugged or sold to some fucking weird rich saudi cunt
>mother can't wear jewelry because shitskins would enrich her if she did
>finally left that cunthole when I was 12
>this is considered white privilege by those faggots
>the life I lived made me a man when I was 8
>this is white privilege

This is why I don't give a shit about white genocide, fucking faggots like her need their head on a stick, I didn't live the life of a third-whole kid in a first world country to be called privileged by a sheltered bitch.

>>grow up trying not to get stabbed, drugged or sold to some fucking weird rich saudi cunt
Saudi's by 8 year old french boys?

Bonne histoire. C'est la meme histoire pour moi, juste dans l'E.U.

Le seul difference, c'etait que j'ai pu parler Francais parce que je suis Candienne

Of course they did, they pay some thugs to kidnap brats and bring them in their country to do shit I don't fucking want to know.

Es-ce que parler francais t'as aider au Etats?
Es-ce que tu as aussi vecu le risque d'etre vendu a un Saudi?

this woman is an hero

SJWs always use the
>privileged people can't understand their own privilege
argument. Which can easily be brought down by asking how do they know they're not privileged themselves and just don't see it.

Don't need to have cancer to see cancer user