WARNING

Reminder that this happened.

We are playing with powerful forces that we don't yet understand.

We could be channeling some ancient multidimensional demon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what ?

Praise kek!

Looks like a backpack to me.

i thought thats our goal since the beginning

what is this from?

It was a backpack. Big deal.

KEK is MOLOCH.

You are all falling into our plan - you are offering yourself up as sacrifice to our Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.

How naive, what a grand intoxicating innocence.

Okay, I'll bite. Where's that image from?

Lord Kek himself manifested himself through an inter dimensional rift in space time during an interview with Shillary Clitton.

Reminder that Cred Forums is an autistic board.

>We are playing with powerful forces that we don't yet understand.
Stop crying, candy ass.

Provide a link

Otherwise it's a shoop

link?

This shit belongs on /x/
That includes the kek memes

ALWAYS A LEAF

F
C
K
N
G

L
F

Bumping for the link

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA

Holy fuck

Okay, so far this is a shit-tier thread without sources, links or even a coherent description of what the fuck it's about.

Might as well roll...

Who cares, life is boring and drugs are shit

I agree it's a shit thread, but I DID reply to you with a link two posts above, and there's no description because this happened some time ago and you're not lurking hard enough.

WEW LAD

Looks like a mix between PEPE and TRUMP

It was.
OP needs to lurk moar if he doesn't understand.

you mean like lord loss?

So you guys may call me crazy, but here's an honest truth: First and foremost, if you talk to a bunch of pagan-believing folk they tend to talk a lot about a "great pagan revival" that's been on the horizon, where (according to them) their old deities are beginning to retake an interest in humanity and what we're doing. Now understand that many ancient gods and goddess' can be split into two categories: Beings of chaos and those who represent order. Kek, our local frog deity, is a being of chaos, as well as more mainstream gods like the one Loki who has become a big normie icon as of late. Now while these chaos deities (and there are others as well) have begun to take a stronger root in mainstream/memestream culture, deities of order have also begun to show themselves to people. Many pagan religions are on the rise and you can even see evidence of this right here on Cred Forums with the number of Thor-worshipping Cred Forumstards lurking in the shadows here that will only show themselves if you start a "muh ancestor" thread. You also have temples to the ancient gods being built now in Europe and across the US; Iceland's temple being one really good example. What I'm getting at is that if you take this Kek stuff seriously, you may be getting pulled into this reemerging magic of the ancient gods and the silent push/pull they're having with one another while they toy with our lives.

Feelsgoodman.

cool

except Moloch is literally a globalist.

seriously, his symbol is similar to the all seeing eye for kek's sake.