How do you go from this

How do you go from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjb0pE9UtvI&ab_channel=ThomasSekelius
youtu.be/0T5iPTxDPBI
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=qc-oba0Hvvs
youtu.be/QP-8_yyd_rc?t=2m46s
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/15/10-common-sources-endocrine-disruptors.aspx
webmd.com/women/news/20101209/birth-control-pills-not-a-major-source-of-estrogen-in-water-supply#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjb0pE9UtvI&ab_channel=ThomasSekelius

... to this?

How do you go from this.

To this?

(((I have no idea)))

I don't know, why don't you tell us Sweden?

No real wars in almost 100 years causes men to be pussies

And water supplies are drugged

>that negroid nose

VITTUUU

youtu.be/0T5iPTxDPBI

You're still pagans. You just worship different idols. In Viking times you loved killing and pillaging for fun, that was your lifestyle. Now you worship this false idea of multiculturalism and worship Muslim cock, you just went from strong pagans to pussy pagans. Go to church.

Träffade honom i Kista med hans två polare

Fyfan vad fjollig han är

Something is fucking definitely wrong. We can all agree on that.

but he is french.

2-3 generations of endocrine disruptors in the water that are fucking up male testosterone levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

Hails from a Heathen for my favourite country with the best Modern Age history!!! You shall overcome your problems and be great again!!! Hail Sverigedemokraterna!!!

swedes never were vikings. the man in that artwork is a norweign or danish

swedes have always been and always will be cucks

These "cucks" have dominated the North from 1523 until 1808!!!

How do you go from this

Who do you think went east? They were all from Gotland and the Stockholm region. Russia is even named after Rurik who is named after a Swedish region.

I'm a Finn so I'm objective

To this

>implying there's something wrong with this

>Who do you think went east?
nobody of note. swedecucks trading fish with finns doesnt make them vikings. swedes never were vikings.

theres more viking blood in the UK right now than there is in sweden

Damn, all that land that is barely habitable all for themselves?!?!? Geez who wouldn't want to fight through mountains to take it?

Best post

Ok you know Sweden beat Russia, Denmark and Poland together in a war?

They have taken Ingria which had formerly been Russian, they have taken Livonia, they have taken Finland, They have taken Trondelag!!! So do not speak if you are a misinformed burger!!!!!!!!

and how did that turn out for them?

was cucking yourselves part of your plan?

Jussi
youtube.com/watch?v=qc-oba0Hvvs

Samir och Viktor
youtu.be/QP-8_yyd_rc?t=2m46s

>Shart in mart

I'm a Finn

why are you in sweden?

id rather live in somalia than sweden

I was born here, I am soon moving to Estonia.

But you already do.

Vackert.

That's before christianity
and this is after
Do the math.

>But you already do.
we keep our niggers in ghettos
good choice

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/07/15/10-common-sources-endocrine-disruptors.aspx
webmd.com/women/news/20101209/birth-control-pills-not-a-major-source-of-estrogen-in-water-supply#1

There are two redpills which were the hardest for me to swallow

One is that we are deliberately being poisoned. Mercola is probably the best starter resource to figure out the "poison" part, you have to investigate ((industry and regulation)).

The second redpill was that three buildings fell down when two planes flew into Manhattan on 9/11.

>he is right, thankfully his flag gives me the perfect counter argument

>That's before christianity
Oh fuck off! What has paganism ever done for Europe?

Bro the viking invasion expansion for Mount and Blade fucking sucked. You can go from that to anything and it would be better.

No idea. Ask Sweden.
Oh wait.

Isn't that picture from mount and blade?

Yes

Great game. Nord or bust.

ask romans

Atheism

I wouldn't say Ingria, Estonia/livonia are very rocket places, Just like pommern and Most of Finland.
4/10 for effort.

Rocky*

My favorite game by far. it is so damn addicting

my army is usually 80% huscarls, 20% swadian knights.

This desu. The only weaklings i've ever met were christian.

Russian orthodox is an exception.

Plebian choice
Rhodoks>Nords
>playing singleplayer
fag

What game is dis

You Swedefaggots never were Vikings, also, why would you be proud of your ancestors being Vikings?
They were pretty much the Muslimniggers of Europe.

>Using archers and spears
Fucking pussy, real men take on the enemy head on, preferably with a huge fucking weapon

We literallly killed the viking age you muppet

t. 100 arrows in his shield

You mean from this to this Also no wars for 200 years and always losing to us.

Hell seger.

>That's before christianity

Kek, Swedes were by far the most destructive in the XVII/early XVIII cent with their protestant fervor. They looted and burned more European cities and vilages when they were running around in tights armed with hillariously inaccurate short range (by modern standards) black powder muskets than they ever did with swords and axes.

Stop pushing the "Fierce Vikings vs Christian cucks" meme, the kind of destructive self hate is a XX/XXIst cent phenomenon. If there was norse paganism still in modern Sweden it would undoubtedly look like feminist Wicca with lesbian black priestesses of Freya running everything.

The comment section on all his videos are full with millennial women who give him praise and compliments.

Why must women insist on encouraging the mentally ill?

Womens suffrage has to go, no question about it.

Does Sweden need more blonde haired, blue eyes viking descendants? Cause I'm willing to move there for the coming race war. I think it would be a glorious place to start cleansing northern europe.

GAS THE RHODOKS CALRADIAN WAR NOW

we have been very very bad
we need to be very very nice
so we can be great again

>Swedes were by far the most destructive in the XVII/early XVIII
That's just one huge meme. Swedes were never relevant.

1/10 trolling Mykola, made me respond

You wanna be a shithole like the ME ? Because this how you be a backward retarded civ

Christianity and other jewish tricks

Swedes are not real people. You are decendants of trolls.

>implying this isn't and hasn't always been the case

Built it?

>Swedes

Not even once.

>their countrys flag is literally a bastard homage to Sweden
>never relevant
t. ukrainskgök

Nah, the trick to nords is to never be caught NOT raiding a hamlet

>SOME MEME COUNTRY RIPPED OFF OUR FLAG, SO THIS MEANS WE WUZ RELEVANT
lol

Do you try to avoid the endocrine supressors? And if yes, how?

no

Want the real answer lads?

Cred Forums was right again.

>had more aggressive tactics to make up for lower numbers.

would run in formation at the enemy, and shoot a volley at point blank before bayonet/sword combat.

cavalry wouldn't go In shooting circles. charged in with sabers, and used carbines to shoot the enemy as they retreated

Not enough conflict. Western man has been too safe for too long and because of that he has grown stagnant. Only war and conflict will revitalize manhood and bring us back to our former glory.

we have had a war every decade for a century give or take.

No, not a real war. Not a war where our entire civilization was on the line from a credible threat. The cold war was somewhat close, but not active enough to truly challange the men of the west and cause them to strengthen themselves in response.

Not only that but living in America is literally the same as living in a war zone.

so you want basically to live in third world squalor under constant discomfort and hardship because you saw some pictures of fuckbois on a chinese basket weaving forum and want the 'men to be men' again

fuck off dickwipe.

And this is why we went from
To

it is with all the nogs and beaners.