Don't waste your vote Cred Forums

This is probably the most important election, ever.

You don't want to squander it by voting for a hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.

WE

DON'T

NEED

THAT

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/my-eighteenth-presidential-election-and-the-most-important

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/20/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-vice-president/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/14/white-house-syrian-refugees-110000-2017/90359988/
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html
cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you transgender?

Why are you posting pics of your sister

>ruin foreign relations
worse than bongo "muh EU" bongo did? impossible

>You don't want to squander it by voting for a hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.

True. That's why Hillary won't get my vote.

Trump lacks experience in all fields, especially foreign relations. How do you expect a man whose never held a position in office or politics in general to be able to communicate with lets say CHINA, or RUSSIA?

he will make the U.S look bad, and you know it!

checked and keked

>lazy
Wut?

Trump is lots of things but how is he lazy?

You're right, look at how good a job Hillary did as Secretary of State with the Middle East during her tenure.
OH WAIT

time stamp, you could have easily pulled this picture from another thread.

>You don't want to squander it by voting for a hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.
Exactly, this is why you should vote for Trump.

Sharpie in pooper plus timestamp please.

Thanks mate, I'll be sure to support Trump for Nov 8th :^)

Can you post your penis please? I want to see how my stacks up to yours?

all women need to get the fuck out

Don't worry, we know, and the dirt on Trump hasn't even been released yet.

No but seriously, why do you shills spam the board with this shit?

Do you honestly believe this convinces anyone?
You came here with the same rhetoric of 'TRUMP IS RAYCIST, EVIL AND SEXIST'. It's not convincing anyone.

This is why trump will win california.

He'll stand up for his country and negotiate like no other. Foreign countries like leaders that run their country with fortitude. Obama can't even get a carpet and greeting stairs put out for him when getting off of his plane. He's a fucking smoke and mirrors pandering nice guy cuckold. A full blown pussy. Trump understands how relationships work. You lay out what you want on the table and you compromise. The only difference there is that you're towing the fate of a nation behind you. Foreign policy under Trump will be spectacular.

I want my president to put his emails on a secure server where China can't get them. He doesn't need to """""""communicate"""""""""" with them.

She did her job. The goal was to destabilize the middle east so that the U.S could secure vital resource rich areas.

We live in the american empire, and hillary clinton knows this. Petty things like race and religion don't matter anymore. As long as you were born in america we fight under the same banner. My dad always told me that white racist is whats keeping the american empire from achieving massive success in terms of gaining new territories. My daddy would know, he's in the airforce.

haha it's fucking funny

It's transparent as shit.

Except the problem isn't really racism you she faggot.

The problem is being forced to support people who are fucking degenerates through taxes and having no say when millions of immigrants flood your country.

>Trump lacks experience in all fields, especially foreign relations.

Is that why he's friends with all the big buisness men in china and Russia? including Putin and many more leaders of the world, he's never even had political power to gain favor with these leaders either. He's already miles ahead of Killary in that department.

I suggest you stop getting your opinions and (((facts))) from Jewbook and CNN.

Also, where's that fucking timestamp, ho?

Why isn't she openly admitting that "her goal was to destabilize the middle east" then? ;^)

Also how much do CTR pay? Always been curious.

Kill yourself

If you truly care about your vote and this election cycle, focus instead on the congressmen, senators, and local politicians up for reelection.

Trump won't get shit done if there are a bunch of angry dems blocking every bill, and allowing the ballbusting dike into office with a majority democratic senate or congress, will ensure that Xer will get everything passed that Xer wants.

Electing the wrong people in at a local level ensures that you get more fucked over than you do on a national level with Hill "Bend over and take Willy's willy while eating my blue waffle" Clinton possibly getting elected.

So you're saying Trump is what's keeping the American Empire from gaining new territories?

No, he won't. As far back as the primaries he was trying to get rid of entire foreign policy part of the job by delegating it to Kasich, if he would accept.

>Multiple sources close to Kasich said Trump's son, Donald Jr., tried to entice Kasich with a position as the most powerful vice president in history, but he turned it down. Kasich would have been in charge of all domestic and foreign policy in a Trump White House, Kasich sources said.
cnn.com/2016/07/20/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-vice-president/

Trump doesn't want the job, and he probably never did. If he won the election, he would delegate most of the presidential duties to other people while he sat on his ass.

Consider my record corrected

OP is right. If any of you are thinking about voting for that bigot Hillary, just don't.

>voting for a hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.
yup, that is why I am not voting for Hillary.

>My dad would know he's in the Air Force

So this gives him the credentials to validate the purpose of proxy wars and creating enemies? The problem isn't "white racism" it's power hungry politicians who will step on the heads of foreign nations to get what they want. Was it worth creating ISIS and causing waves of intolerant violent brown people to migrate and interrupt the homogeneity of European countries and roam their streets, shooting, bombing, robbing? Not to mention how many waves of these people we're bringing into our country, and how much it will increase under a Clinton presidency.

How about we mind our own fucking business and do only good business with other nations?

>hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole

Which one are we talking about?

>dirt on trump

topkek. keep dreaming, bernout

You're right, that's why we can't elect Hillary Clinton who has promised a war with Iran and Russia.

She will also elect liberal supreme court justices that will enable more stupid laws and kill the 2nd Amendment.

Thanks for Voting Trump OP!

i'm writing in obama, if enough of us do that he'll get a third term

sjw bitch

thats europes problems

why do you care what happens to europe?

So whitey is the only thing that stops the jewmerican empire to go full genocide on the world? Really makes you think.

Lol, Trump is pro foreign relations and wants to patch things up with powerful nations like Russia,
Hilldog is itching for another war, idiot.

Because they're our allies you stupid fuck. You are everything that is wrong with this world. Not only are you utterly stupid, bereft of any kind of logical thinking, you are belligerent about it. You are driven to browbeat others with your monstrous lack of intelligence. What you need to do is kill your family, your children if you have any (God forbid), and then stick a shotgun in your mouth and blow your own head clean off for the betterment of the human race. Do it. Promise everyone here that you will. So that we can sleep better, you disgusting piece of shit.

Why is anyone replying to this obvious b8?

Hey op, have a
>sage

think about what you just wrote, why would a buisnessman want to patch things up WITH COMPETITION? are you that naive?

I keep forgetting I'm probably talking to an 11 yr old lol

> describes Clinton and Trump at the same time

You're goddam right user

Because we come from Europe, you slimy cunt.

>CNN

No matter what foreign policy plan ensues under a Trump presidency, I guarantee you it will be 100x better than what it has been under the Obama administration.

Claiming to be less involved in foreign policy =/= disastrous foreign policy. As president, his judgement will be heavily involved regardless of who he appoints to that job.

Exactly why i'm not voting for shillary

My god. You are fucking dense.

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem

i guess i win the debate, you guys are weak af and mentally incapable of having a civil convo about politics.

>This is the most important election of our lifetimes.

I've heard this every election since I turned 18, and I'm sure it was said every election before that too.

i expected that type of response from anyone except you canada, I guess canada has it's inbred racist rednecks as well...you probably work on an oil field or something. Fucking idiot.

LOL
plus one...

What we don't need is some evil bitch that wants to sell us to our enemies.
Eat shit. You niggers hate us anyway. You wouldn't be voting for massa Hillary otherwise.

Mad or nah?

>hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole

I do not think Hillary has an asshole anymore, she piss from both bladder and colon directly into a bag hidden under those pant suits.

Also congrats to you for being a Trump-voting darkie.

I'm voting for Hillary. Not because I like her, and not because I dislike Trump. I like Trump, but this world absolutely needs Total war and Trump isn't going to give us that.

no you're dense

europe is not americas problem.

WE ARE AMERICAN not european

end of

Giant Douche?
or Turd Sandwich?
Really makes you drink!

Because it isn't negotiating for personal gain. It's for mutual benefit of both countries. Completely different type of competition.

>mututal benefit

pfthahahahha holy shit you are literally a child
I can't even talk to you lol

This person is right.

Why should the US care about what yuropoor stupidly did?
They are the ones accepting the millions of rapefugees like the retards they are, let them drown in the filth they've become.

Same way all you fucking idiots thought Obama could do it, with no experience. The cognitive dissonance from you fucking morons is amazing.

Spectacular. You actually used that word.

Cuckold or just gay?

LEAVE BEFORE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU RUN FOR YOUR OWN GOOD GOD PLEASE

If you want to be respected as a nation you will ally with other nations and remain in good standing with them. If you tell other nations to fuck off and do your own thing and nothing but, you will stave off and crumble. You need to import/export/ally. It's called being friends. Europe is our problem because we are obligated to their aide and vice versa.

Because were next, you think it ends when the EU is conquered? We are the melting pot for fucks sake.

Not an argument

Your right. We better vote Trump.

Hilary is all of those things

Clicked here to post exactly this.

>mfw spic subhuman ape has the audacity to come here

gotcha OP

I won't vote that racist, double-talking corrupt Hillary, who'll probably try to reignite the Cold War in the middle east again

Shill elsewhere and pick a better color for your wall, looks like some shitty e-celeb's room.

Oh look, it's rhetoric with no proof to back it up. Haven't seen that before

You don't believe two entities can work a resolution that benefits both of them?

Implying we wouldn't make bigger steps cooperating with our rivals rather than competing with them.
You should only ever go to war if you plan on destroying your enemy, not for stupid fucking proxy wars like we've been doing for the last few decades.
Business men like Trump don't just destroy competition, they make deals and alliances for mutual benefit, that's business 101.
Please educate yourself or remove yourself from the genepool.

>we are next
HHAHAHAHAHAHA

When the fuck has anything yuropoor done come back to the US?
They aren't our role models you retard we are THEIRS.

Fuck off you traitorous cunt, the EU could fucking burn for all I care.

Write in Putin

So basically don't vote for her?

You think you have any fucking power here?

Please spare us your bargaining phase and accept that Donald Trump will be the next President and all your luxurious and reckless lifestyles at the expense of the common man are OVER!

pic related to you

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/14/white-house-syrian-refugees-110000-2017/90359988/

You think it can't happen with our culture? How fucking retarded can you get. It's already happening to us.

Exactly, why do you think people are voting for Trump instead?

There is none.

;)

Dotr incoming

>voted for FDR

Oh so you're a fuckfaced communist from way back? 96 solid years of ruining the country.

No need...looks like a computer generated face with no eyelashes with a white faggot holding the sign (the fingers)

Keep grooming weirdo. What are you the Fonz

OP, don't wast your time on Cred Forumslution. They can't think.

>a group with similar interests gathers to discuss topics in what they intend to be a safe, comforting, and confrontation-free environment.

This. War should be justified when a foreign actor is attempting to squander your nations culture and freedom. Being this cold hearted and skipping the possibility of cooperating and benefiting together is hurting your nation. Putin wants to take out ISIS and has tried reaching out to us to do so on many occasions, Obongo won't because he's in bed with them. Terrible foreign policy. Russia as an ally can bring great benefit to us and vice versa.

Your right. Hillary is so racist. I would never through my vote away on her.

Yeah she only destroyed Al Qaeda.

lol no one can give her a proper counter argument other than "muh white people"

so you admit your immigrants form europe than? suck it up. europoors are their problem. if merkel wants to accept 5 billion refugees and kill off the german race, she can do it. we live an ocean apart from EU. idc if we have to send fighter jets to shoot down any plane delivering immigrants, EU problem is NOT my problem.

Our biggest influence is the chinks and their economy. and like this bimbo, i want someone who can deal with the chinks. Trump says fuck chinkland every other week

hillary can maybe control her mouth a bit better

So you're a nigger and you have a dad? I call bullshit.

I agree OP. Hillary is all the things you listed and more.

Do your country proud.
Vote Trump.

It wont happen when Trump becomes prez.

>You don't want to squander it by voting for a hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies
You're right, I will certainly not be voting Hillary.

>unhealthy
>racist

Prove it

>>You don't want to squander it by voting for a hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.

And she has a funny hairdo too.

This isn't a safe space, everything is up for discussion and nothing is safe from ridicule. Including you being a faggot leaf.

If you are that girl in the picture you should be looking at the facts and not buying into slander.

i'm black, me and all my friends and relatives are going to work for getting obama a third term, we need progressive whites to help though, without whites i don't think we'd have enough votes

You have to go back, Maria.

The wall's going up.

And founded ISIS :^)

>How do you expect a man whose never held a position in office or politics in general to be able to communicate with lets say CHINA, or RUSSIA?
Because he already communicates with both of those governments on a regular basis since he has business in those countries.

You can't just waltz into China and buy/sell things, you have to get permission from their government, and they often want something in return, which means negotiation. He has a lot more experience than Obama did when he became President. In terms of trade deals, he would be negotiating with many of the same governmental bodies he deals with in private sector deals.

The post is not about Trump. It's about Clinton. Clinton is the unhealthy, lazy, racist, asshole. Not only that, but she surrounds herself with rapists and pedophiles. Hell, look at how many woman her own husband has abused. It's gross and bizarre

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
>THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

IF trump becomes president, what happens after Trumps term?

You go through life with no friends? comrades or like minded people who have your back? How successful would you be with no one supporting you when shit his the fan? We need the EU as much as the EU needs us. Not when times are tough, ALL the time.

Criticize your emperor Trump is not safe on Cred Forumslution

Do you get banned for criticizing Trump? No, do people use there right to free speech to laugh at you? Yes. Kill yourself maple nigger.

Let me see those big American titties and I'll show you my big tooth

Do you even know how diplomacy works?

Guy's been doing bidness globally his whole friggin life. Knows real world and its true leaders BETTER than any politician could. Knows their strengths/weaknesses, and how to use those in decisions.

Having never been a politician opens many MORE doors for him that $Hillary could only dream of.

>Do you get banned for criticizing Trump?
YES

100% googleburner right there

Jesus christ, Cred Forums, STOP TALKING TO THIS OBVIOUS CTR FORUM SLIDING SHILL

people aren't voting for trump as much as you might think

you only think that because you confine yourself in this racist bubble so you think trump actually has a chance.

remember how Cred Forums got during mccain and romney?

both of those pasty old white men got btfo by a black man and they were silent for weeks.

Same thing will happen this time around, Cred Forums don't do anything. There won't be a massive uprising because at the end of the day the people that encompass this board are weak, thin wristed, low test insecure faggots that are scared of anyone and everything. they live in constant fear and suffer from social anxiety.

This is the sad truth and you just need to accept it.

By the end of Trump's term the world will be a very different place. There is no fucking way the EU survives another 8 years without collapsing, and that won't have anything to do with Trump. We don't need the EU, America is like 75% of NATO forces. We could do trade deals and military agreements with individual countries, just like it was done before the EU existed. This isn't some sort of never been tried before proposal here.

In terms of our own national security the only really important allies are England, Japan, Israel(sorta), Turkey (sorta) and Poland. Oh and Germany, but we pretty much own them.

I agree completely. That's why I'm voting for Donald Trump.

>ruin foreign relations
>Implying the US has positive foreign relations to begin with

Desu...

JUST

Ever since your government climbed into bed with the globalists they have done nothing but make enemies for you guys.

You can criticize all you want, free speech here unlike reddit or twitter. Just don't expect not to have your argument (or lack thereof) challenged by other people exercising their right of free speech. I know this concept might seem alien to a leaf.

Starting a Thread and then deleting does not count fag

Am I getting tits?

I guess anyone that has a different opinion is a "shill" and is le evil jew meme.

what a sad little bubble you live in.

I bet it's sad being alone all the time and using video games to escape your failure of a life...hm

You're right, I don't. That's why I'm voting for Trump.

>the OP can delete his thread on Cred Forums

You must be new

Now after shitting on all of your arguments, this will be my final post. Trump has already won.
Good day.

no he hasn't.

the debates haven't even begun yet lol.

All hillary needs is a moderator like candy to correct trump on his bullshit claims and Hillary will secure the presidency. Just like Obama vs Romney.

:)

You're eally doing a good job of convincing everyone to switch over to your point of view. I have always found a barrage of ad hominems directed at your audience is the best form of pursuasion.

Also, why does Hillary hate woman so much. She is always hanging out with rapists and pedophiles. I don't get it. It's like she hates Woman.

Cause that is our ancestors homeland you idiot!

this is too easy

you guys can't debate for shit lol.

Reddit talks about this place like it's some fucking scary place filled with "educated neo nazis" who scares off liberals hahaha this place is a joke lol. You guys literally recoil at any comment that doesn't fit your narrative lol xDDDDDD

You are absolutely ignorant to who Hillary Clinton is, and to the fact that you picked a corrupt, evil piece of traitorous war mongering shit for your candidate, and Trump I unironically the better person and candidate.

You're out of your mind, or clinically retarded.

You're going back niggerspic

Our ancestors that found yuropoor to be so shit they rebelled and KILLED them?

Our founding father would be sickened by your faggotry, fuck off.

what about wikileaks.com?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Hillary Clinton ladies and gentlemen.

>implying we care about the opinion of a woman when it comes to politics
tits or gtfo

this pathetic faggot actually thinks anyone is paying attention to him

ITT

>not knowing what a globalist is
>not knowing what a nationalist is
>not able to make an argument in favor of globalism
>just yell 'racist'
>play vagina card, 3 of clubs
>call names
>sauces an opinion editorial piece
>thinks /pol is weak minded like lolbruls and subject to feelz

it doesnt matter as much as you think it does,
take it from a guy whose family has lived in a different country every generation

kys

i'm going to enjoy your tears too much after the election OP.

In all fairness Cred Forums does attract a lot of partisan retards. We've just fashioned them into useful idiots for our cause.

Fuck off spic, cunt

Have a look at this thread

>all of you getting baited by a shitskin tranny pic that has no timestamp or mention of pol

c'mon lads get it together

whose sliding the discussion now? lol

Cred Forumstards are so weak lol

WTF I hate Trump now

#ImWithHer

tits or gtfo

you're right we don't that's why I'm voting for trump

96 years of wasted resources

Bitch, you have no clue what you'retalking about. You're a Teflon libcuck, product of kgb subversion who uses the word faggot but calls people racist. Which side are you even on?

Trump wants to bring back patriotism. You just sit there and scream racist and when you are met with a real argument you sayJump off a bridge and do the world a favor.

Shes just a fucking bluepilled and retarded bitch, drink some bleach hoe and go if you survive that go back to Fagbook

>Reddit
>lol xDDDDDD

My absentee ballot is coming in the mail and time now. It'll be my first time electing a president. So exciting. I WILL vote Trump.

Hillary caught employing PSYOPS experts to help her in debates! She's getting desperate.

Which candidate are you talking about again? I legit can't tell.

165 posts and no timestamp
>still

All our NewBuddies, this is what a bait thread looks like.

so is this the shill general?

You've made no points, or won no arguements, dear....you've only come to flatter yourself here, by hurling insults believing that's winning your arguement, you've proven nothing while reassuring that leftists are not acquainted with reality.

Yes. Welcome to the Shillzone..

Records corrected all day, every day, for free!

>Hot tempered
No. bombastic and alpha AF
>Unhealthy
What? compared to who, Hillary?
>Racist asshole
Just political buzzwords. Anyone who plays the game should ignore charges of "racism"
>Ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies
Only assertions, Not an argument

WW3 ahead

last detour coming up ahead, Turn Right

>96 yrs of resources?
where did you get that from?

>for free
I got some news for you m8
and I am not sure whether you'll like them or not

You're not sure if he is going to like the newses?

You mean you don't want your fellow ameritards to vote for Hillary?

Fuck you, you lazy attention seeking slut and show your goddamn bellybutton!

You still haven't explained why Hillary is always hanging around rapists and pedophiles. Does she hate woman or what?

It's rigged lol

Shut up kike.

fifth post best post

JESUS FUCKING CRHIST and we are the bad ones???? please someone can save this?

Which is why we support Trump and not Clinton.

is she/him for real? is a troll? this is the first case of a imperialist liberal

You know he'll have a cabinet full of politicians, plus he's already got Mexico bending over.

>My daddy would know
spotted the mentally unstable cunt with the daddy issue

can you read what you write? do you think the iraq war or the vietnam war were good things too?

america is not syria neither. So why you want help syrian refugees enter your country?

>

What's the newses?

>no tits
>no replies
>easily provoked newfags reply anyway
This is what you get when you don't have any nice, big walls to keep out undesirables.

>Trump lacks experience in all fields, especially foreign relations.

he did a pretty decent job telling Scotland to fuck off though

KYS

I'm not voting for Hillary,
I am voting for Trump.
Thanks though!
LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!

>Don't waste your vote

Slogan of a person who isn't confident that they're making the right choice, so they slam the opposition

they are not doing it for free

You're right. Voting for Hillary would be disastrous.

You yanks need to vote Trump if you want the West to have any chance of saving itself.

Please Americans, I'm asking you because this is so critically important. DON'T LET THE HOT TEMPERED (pretty hot tempered on 9/11, lel), LAZY (too lazy to encrypt her emails), UNHEALTHY (currently on strong medication, so her emails say), RACIST ("super predators") BITCH WHO RUINS FOREIGN RELATIONS (bengazi) GET INTO THE WHITE HOUSE! STOP HILLARY WITH EVERYTHING YOU CAN

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

VOTE TRUMP

fuck you OP, don't tell me what to do faggot

hurr hurr Hillary is the racist not voting for her

It's such a shame that Trump and Hillary are the only two options in this election because they're both shit
Trump is a jackass spewing hot air and getting people riled up with buzzwords and memes, not to mention catering to edgelords
And Hillary Clinton is clearly corrupt (which is a lot of politicians so it really hardly bears mentioning)

I would gladly vote for Obama again if I could. Or hell, looking back with the options in front of us? Fucking McCain isn't looking so bad.

mmh you talk a lot about "strong" and "weak" and empires and shit. it's wierd for a liberal

I was making fun of the Greek.

Checked.

>I would vote for king nigger again

also if you know that hillary is going to win, why are you telling us to not vote for trump? half of us aren't even americans.

a politician isn't supposed to have expertise you fucking whore

you don't even know the first thing about democracy

She's right, we can't let someone like Hillary win.

>I would vote for king google again
Fixed

Holy shit kys

POTUS for life.

Sorry babe.

Real master race must triumph.

>tfw I just got triggered for the first time in my four years of Cred Forums
...and by an obvious photoshop too

Daily reminder that Jews were responsible for close to 200 million deaths in the 20th century. From marxist revolutions and their regimes to the incitement of world wars with atrocity propaganda and subterfuge in order to gain the state of Israel, all Middle Eastern wars which ultimately revolve around Israel's existence even now. Like Syria

Kill yourself now OP!!

The united states of America must stop the stream of non-europeans into their country

Their WASP heritage must be preserved and their borders secure

Go to Mexico and get raped, sucka

Trumptrain

You are such a roastie whore, and you should kill yourself.
As with most dumbass Americans, you can't think past the bridge of your nose to see what will happen in the long term.

Trump is not lazy, not unhealthy, not a racist.
These are all character based attacks because you have no other point to argue!

He is a multi billionaire business man who does business with many different people around the world. I'd say that his experience in that department would qualify him to negotiate with world leaders.

He is also a guy who knows how to delegate and when to listen to his advisors.

He hires nothing but the best and brightest, disregarding race and gender. As long as they do their jobs well, he doesn't care.

A nation lives or dies off of its borders. His advocacy for a strong border protection policy is a good thing. If we import the 3rd world, we import its cultural and economic problems as well.

He says things to get people riled up and to provoke thoughts. What is wrong with this?

I see no problem with having a vetting process for Islamic/Muslim immigrants. His skittles analogy is spot on. Look at the facts and the statistics about radical Islam. It is a problem that needs to be dealt with.

I'm giving him my vote because we are waging a cultural war at home against morons like you.

It is your kind of beliefs and ethics which are ruining this country, and Europe.

You know, the more you tell people NOT to vote for a candidate, you know they'll do the opposite right ?

I mean, look at Brexit, everybody shilled and screamed and thought that Remain would win, the polls were rigged, the media said that there was no way that Leave win and the Remain camp believed so much that they would win that some of them didn't even vote.
Well, at the end of the day, Leave won.

Now, you're here, using the same tactics that the remain camp, that the media , that all the politicians used and you think that that's gonna make them give up ?
Your posts reak of desperation.

Worse, you talk about not voting for a "hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations" (a tip, if Donald was lazy, he wouldn't be running in the first place) but instead, voting for Hillary, the bitch who ruined Haiti, who's a fucking criminal who stole millions of money, who's foundation is being currently investigated for corruption is the right candidate.
You're here telling us that Donald will destroy foreign relation, all the while you say that America shouldn't help Europe (who by the way, ARE YOUR FUCKING ALLIES) because "that's their problem" and that the relation between Russia and the USA is gonna get even worse if Hillary end up elected.

endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html

Seriously, why are you here ? your post don't make sense and you're acting like a child

you tell her, Frenchie!

>why do you care what happens to europe?
we don't care what happens to you, so get raped.
>by your standards this is a valid argument

what's your record for most posts by your ID lads? mine's 194

Kek. This.

Women don't care for politics.

Hillary does a bunch of horrible shit and seems like she's dying right now
>She's a woman so she's got my vote!

Trumps says some stupid or "offensive" things
>It's going to be like 1984 with Trump!

I bet she literally works for CTR.
Go shill somewhere else for that corrupt dying hag.

Typical of a woman.

Gets BTFO by rational arguments, facts, and logic, and is too scared to return.

Hopefully this bitch jumped off a bridge of drank some bleach.

You don't want to squander it by voting for an old, manipulative, unhealthy racist cunt who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.

Vote for Trump, restore the balance, save America.

>implying clinton has a good record for foreign policy

Who is more likely to go to war with russia, trump or clinton?

You think you're gonna convince Cred Forums to not vote for racist man?

Yep, I believe you're right.

It's called a stoma.

Yeah exactly, that's why I'm voting for Trump.

No way this is real

I know, that's why I'm voting Trump.

Suck a dog dick

This "im old" angle has already been used. Even with vererans. Not even theyve come to a consesus. Quite honestly this shit is pathetic, there is no argument or merit, just "trust me ive seen things."

Wtf I hate trump now

die

cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Liberals not even denying they're Globalist scum willing to destroy the world.

You know what to do goys

>The goal was to destabilize the middle east so that the U.S could secure vital resource rich areas.
And you don't see whats wrong with this?

It's called foreign trade. And in addition to being good for business, it's good for the economy as a whole.

>Complains about ad hominems
>99% of your posts are ad hominems and spouting baseless shit

Fuck off you cunt

Nothing has been secured, ISIS is running rampant, niggers are invading Europe.

She is a paid shill for the Saudi government.

I hope you swing with her on the day of the rope.

What the fuck is wrong with your jaw?

The hacker site DCLeaks.com, run by anti-corruption Russian hackers, has been cracking open internal Democratic National Committee emails and posting their contents on their site for Democrats and Republicans alike to see, with horror. It’s great that this site is finally giving some transparency into the inner workings of the DNC, which this election cycle has been fully under the control of the Clintons and their associates.
A recent leak, however, gave a frightening look into just how far the Clinton money machine has gone to control the media this election. The Clintons, of course, want to make sure that what’s out there in the news supporters the narrative they want to tell, and ignores all of her health problems and the criminal dealings done by the Clinton Foundation.
The most shocking revelation in this latest leak is that some staff members at Fox News are now working for Hillary Clinton as operatives. The leaked email in particular showed that this operatives list includes staff members from The Kelly File and Shepard Smith Reporting. Does it surprise you at all that Megyn Kelly and Shepard Smith, as well as their staff, may be on Hillary’s payroll? Check out the leaked email.

>have to pay camwhores for timestamps
At least you got your money's worth

Either high quality bait, or you just aren't well informed. Not sure which we are dealing with here.

Alright, I won't vote clinton then

Damn these shills are requiring daily filter updates.

>Don't waste your vote

Don't worry, it's impossible for me to do that because I only cast votes for candidates I actually find to be the most in-line with my own views and beliefs, regardless of popularity or political party.

I do appreciate your concern, though. If I was a fucking retard and viewed elections and political parties like most people view sports teams thanks to a virtually non-existent sense of self-worth meaning I must live vicariously through others that I view through a television screen then warning me not to waste my vote would have a bit of merit and be a sorely needed word of caution.

>lazy
>unhealthy
>asshole
>ruin foreign relations
>gain a huge number of entities

This is all shit you can describe Clinton in a nutshell. Your taco jockey bitchy ass is so consumed with Trump that you refused to look at the wrongdoings and prejudice that Clinton and the Democratic Party have caused.

You are the reason why I'm voting for Trump.

HAAAAhahahahaha!!!! You ARE AWESOME!

14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.

>weak af
>talking to an 11 yr old lol
>inbred racist rednecks

And you have the nerve to try to say others are throwing

>ad hominem

attacks out?

You are the cancer that is killing America. You and your filthy traitor of a father need to die so America can be Great Again.

I say this time, we slaughter the right piggy.

>racist
FUCK OFF LIBERALS WHY DO YOU KEEP USING THIS WORD BECAUSE HE DISAGREES WITH YOUR SHIT POLICIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>hot tempered, lazy, unhealthy racist asshole who will probably ruin foreign relations and gain a huge number of enemies.

you mean hillary?

kek. saved

You're really bad at this

Brevity is the wit of the soul you retarded cunt

that cant be real asian's use chop sticks

Are you lost?

Get this skype out of here Cred Forums

Not Mongolians. Ask the Finns in this thread

Read this shit... she is fucking Evil!

FUG BENIS

yeah i'm sure you really want a Ukrainian single mother

afk

Jesus Christ.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

Can you post another picture with a timestamp so we know you're not a shill

Is that you, Don Cheadle?

I want to visit the great wall of America make it happen guys

>Muh nuts

dam hoe u ugly

nice source you fucking cuckold

EXACTLY! DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY FFS!

He's a fucking business man you retard. He barters for a fucking living. Negotiations are his fucking life. That failure of secretary of state with memory loss is more qualified than a successful business man? I can tell you just parrot what you here your friends say. You know absolutely nothing, You never listened to any of Trumps speeches or even Hillarys, go back to doing what ever you were doing bitch. You have no fucking clue.

Savage.

Bitch, pretty much everyone in the world wants trump to be elected, i speak for the Serbs that we want him as a president, because, hillary will no doubt bring us, or someone into a big global war, just because she is a liable person who can be tempered with. go kill yourself, and go kill those who are like you.

hahaha oh my god 11/10

I feel exactly the same and that's why I'm voting for Trump.