Current actor on The 100, on the CW, said this:

Current actor on The 100, on the CW, said this:

Imagine if every single African American in the United States that was really fed up with being angry, sad and disgusted, would pick ONE DAY to simply 'stay at home' from every single job, work site, sports arena and government office in the United States of America," he wrote to his thousands of followers.

How can we help him out of his job, paying into the white man's pockets?

Isaiah Washington is his name. Durr, forgot.

Mexicans would take their place

Well, how we they cover up the dramatic drop in crime rates?

no, ANYTHING but that

would anyone even notice? Most of these pavement apes don't work.

ok? Imagine if all the white people stayed home for a day? What the fuck is his point?

They can use their EBT cards at home, you silly nigger.

Imagine if everyone just stayed home.

>all the niggers stay home for one day
>national productivity increases
>crimes during that day decrease

>googs stay home
>crime rates skyrocket on this day

>niggers
>having jobs
>having jobs that aren't immediately replacable with hard working spics
Most employers who have hired niggers are redpilled and know they are the least reliable/productive employees imaginable

Why would crimes decrease? Not going to work doesn't mean sitting around at home

I miss Bill Cosby

Well, Obama doesn't work so we wouldn't notice any difference.

This. This is why mass immigration is pushed; so you can't do things like this. You're easily replaceable/expendable, well if you're in a poorfag job anyway (which most African Americans are i'd presume from all the MUH POVERTY shit i hear).

That would be the day with the highest crime level ever in the history of the US with that many niggers idle.

If anything white people should do this to show everyone else how much they need us and should be grateful to us.

>all niggers stay home
>doesn't mean they stay home

Found the nigger.

Nice digits

Also nothing would happen

Imagine the amount of theft, shootings and death that would occur on that day.

>2% of the american workforce (99% of which work in fastfood) would not show up for one day

oh no the horror

>actor
>indispensable job

Huhuhuh, so funny. Start with yourself nignog, you be the role model.

Why does every smug, wannabe-intellectual nigger look like that? Same fucking haircut, same glasses, same stupid beard.

You know what man, you're absolutely right: in fact, take the whole week.

I don't see how that would work when niggers don't even work

This

I'd get less junk mail from the postal service

>same haircut

Really, what options do they have for haircuts?

Its either that, bald, dreadlocks, or afro

>niggers
>working

Malcolm X

the 100 is actually pretty based. Strong female characters everywhere

Or fade
Or hi top

And that's why this budget denzel washington lookin ass nigga is on the CW and not even netflix.

This nigga really out here lookin like Malcom B. Tell me why dude hairline on y=(-1/2)x+3? Kinda dumb ass idea is this nigga? Who are you boycotting? Boston Market? Nigga fuck you. I'm the only nigga at my job. Theres levels to this shit nigga we ain't mexico