allnewspipeline.com/Unhinged_Clinton_Supporter.php
twitter.com/taradublinrocks
youtube.com/watch?v=50tkoZSBIRs
twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/779716443180982272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

great thread, sage in all fields

whos this

who is this she-jew and why should I care?

allnewspipeline.com/Unhinged_Clinton_Supporter.php

Oh shit. I'm the user who delved into tumblr in:

I really want to write her a letter, I'm not sure why but I'm really compelled to tell her the following things:

>Your sons will grow up to get divorce-raped just like your ex-husband
>The raffle for the Foo Fighter tickets was rigged, not everything happens 'for a reason' or 'because of the universe' you were selected for being a rabid fan on an online board, nothing else
>Dave Grohl ruined you - instead of the terrible lonely life you have now - you could have been a stay at home mommy with a doctor husband
>You are a case study on why the 15/hr minimum wage was a mistake because you are not worth 15/hr to anyone.
>Your choices lead directly to your unhappiness, everything actually is your fault, not the universe's fault, not men, not Republicans
>You are a delusional 46 year old woman, you cannot have kids, you don't cook, you have control issues and mental problems, nobody in their right mind will ever love you - you're 20 years past your expiration date
>Your entire pathetic life revolves around twitter because nobody in real life can stand to be around you, you spent 4 birthdays completely alone because you are a terrible person and nobody can stand you.

God there's so much I want to tell this bitch

A little background for those joining us:

>Crazy feminist who made a recent video of a confrontation she had with police, and a man who she has been harassing (taking pictures of his home, also stopped her car in front of his home gave him the finger and called him a fucking redneck racist).
>Single mommy to two young beta boys (pic related) will be divorce raped in the future just like her ex-husband doctor was
>She's now on welfare and foodstamps, hasn't had a stable job in 2-4 years
>Has had a long series of celeb crushes, beginning in her teens where she met up with the guitarist of some band
>As a single mommy was a rabid fan on a Foo Fighter's forum, was 'randomly' (not random) chosen on the forum for tickets to see FF live.
>(2001) Went to the concert, right up front, and lead man Dave Grohl called her out in the crowd by-name (obviously recognized from the forum)
>She believes the universe or some external force made this happen, but really she was just a rabid fan on the forum, and 'won' (was selected) in a ticket 'raffle'
>Got to go backstage and meet 'The Grohl' where he gave her 'a kiss on the mouth and lots of hugs'
>Returns home from the concert and divorces her husband (doctor)
>Has a string of relationships with bad boys
>Meets the man of her life who lives with her for 6 years until suddenly breaking up with her
>(2011) recently single, loses her 'dream job' at a radio station that she only worked at for 7 months
>(2013-14) sends a really really embarrassing letter to George Clooney asking him for a date/relationship
>Current year (age 46)
>Can't understand why she's permanently single and why none of the men interested in her meet her lengthy list (yes an actual list) of requirements
>Can't understand why she's unemployed and on welfare/SNAP
>Her entire sense of self-worth comes from twitter, she's absolutely miserable, blames men, the universe, and Republicans for everything bad about her life

source: taradublinrocks.tumblr.com

Thank you.

I think you would be doing her a favor, user. Bitch needs help.

>Harassing Trump supporter

sage for the jew

>you have control issues and mental problems, nobody in their right mind will ever love you - you're 20 years past your expiration date
>>Your entire pathetic life revolves around twitter because nobody in real life can stand to be around you, you spent 4 birthdays completely alone because you are a terrible person and nobody can stand you.

a-are you talking to me? because this describes me

>because this describes me

No it doesn't. If you even have the self-awareness to realize that your life isn't perfect due to your own choices - you're already light years ahead of this bitch.

She has never taken responsibility for her actions in her entire life. Everything is the fault of men, the universe, or Republicans.

Any man that isn't interested in her enough to handle her she calls an 'emotionally weak pussy'

I've spent some birthdays alone and I'm pretty crazy myself, but if you even have a shred of self-awareness in your body, there's hope for you.

THIS BITCH HAS NO HOPE. She's completely lost. Just like her poor sons.

She's already blocked me. huh.

I'm sure she uses feminist block bots. I'm working right now but I'll post results when I make a new twitter account and send her the letter.

She is blocking everyone. Her twitter is blowing my sides right now.

and yet now the internet's going to troll her until she gets picked up by leftist news organization like Huffpo and paraded around as an "innocent victim of the alt-right."

I guess it will be fun until then though.

those poor sons of hers are either going to end up as useless pussies or Ed Gein-tier psychopaths.

>leftist news organization like Huffpo and paraded around as an "innocent victim of the alt-right."

No she isn't. She has to have at least one redeeming factor to make it to the news, she might get an article but that's it.

>Neurotic
>Ugly/old
>Single, and cannot find a date
>Unemployed, and cannot find a job
>Out of shape, wrinkled, tatted

Yeah this isn't going anywhere.

She is trying real hard to be relevant right now. It's both sad and hilarious.

This is like the 3rd Jewish bag we've triggered in the last few weeks and all of them have tried their hardest to capitalize on the harassment but they're simply such bad people that not even the news can spin it in their favor.

Who knew that crying wolf for years would actually render these dumb hoes helpless when it comes to online hate. LOL

wow, i bet she feels really accomplished now

@taradublinrocks Psycho- I feel sorry for your child. #HillaryForPrison

hahahha, she really hates when people mention her children

Kind of scared to see what she'll do when Trump wins.

Think she'll kill her kids and then off herself?

ya. poor kids. it's good to see that no one is attacking them online. poor ben tho, he is gonna be alone with his crazy mom soon, since jack is going off to college next year.
>feelsbadman.jpg

Jack is her favorite too, so you know Ben will be even more neglected than he already is.

Oh, i saw her twitter. Is kind of pathetic and sad. Somehow she thinks is a personality if something.

Do you really care that much, op?

Maybe you love her in secret?

>I think I'm crazy
Even he knows you have to be crazy to love her.

that's a cry for help jesus

>Jan 2017, Trump President
>mon still unemployed, single and bitching constantly on twitter
mfw ben asks his dad if he can go live with him.

I am beginning to thing that "I am crazy" is a Liberal meme.

I am older so I do not find her that bad looking. Just find a man around 50ish, who is willing to smack her around and she will love him. Once he does this she will drop the whole "I am a feminist" shit. Women do not give a shit about politics, they only do it in hopes of getting attention from people. There is an old saying treat them like dirt and they will stick to you like mud.

Ben on his 10th birthday

>Just find a man around 50ish, who is willing to smack her around and she will love him.

Lol, and what does this unicorn of a man get out of this deal? Sloppy used up puss and mental issues?

>Maybe I should make a list of all the things I like in a guy person, because then like a magical chick flick, he’ll materialize as soon as I click “Publish” on this blog. In the movie of DON’T KISS ME ON THE MOUTH…, he’d be played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan after a series of flop dates. Here are his qualities.

>The dream man is (in no real order):

Funny
Smart
Dark-haired
Great kisser
Sexy
Reliable
Attentive
Confident
Liberal
Loves to cook & eats everything
Has seen lots of movies & likes cool music
Possibly tattooed
Not passive
A good man to have around my sons
Maybe plays guitar
Not addicted to any substances
Supportive of me
Lives within an acceptable driving distance
Is over 40 (although I’d accept someone as young as 36 if the proper maturity levels were in effect)

Please apply at:
>twitter.com/taradublinrocks

This was not written by a child.

Yeah it was, Ben aged 10 wrote that.

Here's one the same year, by Jack age 14.

i have NEVER seen a 14 year old boy with that handwriting.

>doesnt list tall
fake

She gave up on tall-dark-handsome-smart-funny when she was 43 (her words), this was written when she was 44.

I guess she figured being a crazy mid-40's woman she had to give up on at least one qualifier, and seeing as she's 5'0 or 5'2 she can handle a man who's 'only' 5'10

RIP Ben, you're in for a rough ride

is there a mirror video?

>Funny
>Smart
>Dark-haired
>Great kisser
>Sexy
>Reliable
>Attentive
>Confident
>Liberal
>Loves to cook & eats everything
>Has seen lots of movies & likes cool music
>Possibly tattooed
>Not passive
>A good man to have around my sons
>Maybe plays guitar
>Not addicted to any substances
>Supportive of me
>Lives within an acceptable driving distance
>Is over 40 (although I’d accept someone as young as 36 if the proper maturity levels were in effect)

I did not say this man was quality, he just has to be a man that wants to fuck crazy. If he is willing to beat her she will drop this shit. lol I am older and know a few men that fit the bill, they are not liberal but they take pride in fucking the feminist out of women. I have seen crazier go kinda of normal. 99% of what she is doing is to get attention.

Here is a case in point the whole internet knows well. She use to be a hard core Feminazi, and now has deleted all of her blogs and before she did she said how she was harmed by the feminist movement

This woman is crazy but only a 8/10 die cis scum was way worse.

bump.
Not a ra id thread, don't ban me, bro

bump
lurk more, Donny

haha, are you the Dave Gruel story teller from last night?
MORE!

>I have seen crazier go kinda of normal. 99% of what she is doing is to get attention.

>This woman is crazy but only a 8/10 die cis scum was way worse.

You need to read through the previous thread I linked if you really think that's the case. The front man of Foo Fighters literally ruined her marriage during the course of a single day at a concert.

I don't think she understands that men her age can and do fuck 20 year olds. She has a huge list of qualifiers yet offers nothing in return. No man is going to wife her up, or even enter a relationship with her.

She's been pumped and dumped so many times already and she's still this way. She's beyond a lost cause.

No self-awareness, and blames everything on external factors.

Yes I am, unfortunately I've got some work to do today but I'll try to provide some more interesting content.

My main source so far is:
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com

so you can check that out in the mean-time.

>My main source so far is:
>taradublinrocks.tumblr.com
>so you can check that out in the mean-time.
I'll wait 'till you get home. I like the way you do it.
But I fucking hate Dave Gruel
youtube.com/watch?v=50tkoZSBIRs

bump. Please help send this invader bitch packing back to NY

She's just pathetic in every way.

>decades of grueling studying through university, med school, and residency
>save scrupulously, start a practice, buy a home, find a wife, start a family
>tfw your wife gets picked by the groupie manager to be Dave Grohl's saturday night fuck and in one night is irrevocably mentally damaged by rock star dick

>[NOTE: Originally posted on my old blog on August 5, 2009)
>Eight years ago today, I had a life-altering experience.

>No, I didn’t find God or see the light or anything that lame. But I did walk into a place one person, and left it feeling as though I’d completely changed.

>But let’s backtrack, because you need to know who I was eight years ago. I was a stay-at-home mom to then 2-year-old Jack. We’d be living out here in Vancouver, Washington, for about 5 months and while I loved the scenic beauty and pretty much everything about Portland, I still felt isolated and alone. I didn’t have any really close friends here yet, and being home with even the world’s most perfect child is lonely at times.

>While living in Albany as a new mom, I discovered the lure of the internet postboard, where you could make friends from all over the world who shared a similar interest. Babies sleep a lot, and you gotta pass the time somehow. In my case, the similar interest was the Foo Fighters. I developed an insane crush on Dave Grohl. And by insane, I mean, the kind of crush a teenage girl gets. I didn’t realize it at the time, but looking back it’s so crystal clear: I was lonely and bored and he was hot and exciting, and he became the go-to fantasy guy. Some women do this with Brad Pitt or George Clooney. People get crushes on celebrities all the time. So Dave was my celebrity crush, for years.

And some women like Tara do it with both George Clooney and Dave Grohl LOL

>By the summer of 2001, my marriage was on shaky ground and other than my sweet darling little Jack, there wasn’t much in my life making me happy.

It's up to other people to make Tara happy.

>So when there was a post on the Foo board announcing a special show in L.A. JUST for postboard members, I flipped. You had to enter to win a spot, and I did, not thinking I’d get in. I mean, at the time there had to be at least 30,000 people registered on the site, with hundreds of active members posting daily. But when the admins posted the winners’ names, mine was among the first. I was elated and felt energized for the first time in a very long time.

The 'raffle' that started it all. It was all a plan from 'the universe' and totally not rigged - in order to give one of the most rabid fans on the forum the chance to be destroyed by 'The Grohl'

>Hasty arrangements were made. My husband had to work that weekend, but friends agreed to watch Jack. I made plans to stay with my then-friend, Amy, and my friends Jill and Angela would meet me at the airport in L.A. In the days leading up to the show, there was a lot of chatter on the boards. We posted our pictures so we’d recognize each other at the show.

Gee I wonder how Dave Grohl recognized you! Must have been fate!

>Finally, we went in. The Troubadour in L.A. is a legendary rock venue. My friends and I headed for the center of the stage. I was right in front of the microphone, just inches from me. “Dave’s going to lean over and SWEAT on you!” Amy said. “And the problem with that is…?”

>The place was going nuts. And Dave looked hotter than ever: tight white t-shirt, black jeans, goatee and short hair (my preferred Dave hair, which had its own topic on the Foo board. Yes, people discuss his hair like other people discuss the situation in Darfur). It was intense.

>The song ended and Dave took a swig of beer. This is where time stands still, where the plates shift, where everything changes. I am gazing up at him, he is at the mic, and he looks at me. He smiles. He says,TO ME, into the mic for everyone in this tiny packed room to hear: “ I know who you are!”

The word stunned doesn’t begin to describe it. Paralyzed, maybe. What did he just say?

I turned to Maria: “What did he just say?”

“He said he knows who you are!”

I turned to Amy: “What did he just say?”

“He said he knows who you are!”

>Dave was watching this exchange with a total shit-eating grin on his face, knowing that he was totally freaking me out. I looked at him. He smiled again. And from then on, like every girl’s rock and roll fantasy, he sang to me. He flirted with me. He smiled at me a lot. And then, they played a new song they were working on, with the title “Gun Beside My Bed.”

>Once the song ended, Dave talked about it becoming a huge hit. And then we decided to yell out how great his hair looked, and he said, “Thanks a lot, Tara, that’s really nice.” Dave Grohl SAID.MY.NAME. Holy fucking shit.

ruined for life

>So after that, after he said my name, I can’t really remember a whole lot. I do know at one point he was holding on to the mic stand, leaning way over, his face close to mine, and he said, “Hey, Tara,” in a breathy voice that to my ears sounded more intimate than anything my husband had said to me in years.

What a heavy hitter. Fuck.

Please take your literallywho e-celeb drama elsewhere you normie 9faggot.

>Look who don't give a fuck about an unwarranted self important lunatic bitch causing public disturbances
#GetALife
#WastingPoliceTimeWithLies
#MAGA

Husband never stood a chance. Those kids will grow up and learn this someday. How their crazy leftist groupie mom cucked their dad and ruined everything. Someday this bitch will have it all crashing down.

Isn't Jesse Hughes a Trump supporter?

>white people calling other white people, white people

I hate you all

>Those kids will grow up and learn this someday. How their crazy leftist groupie mom cucked their dad and ruined everything.

I'm positive they already know. All of their friends follow her on social media and she complains about how they link the fucked up shit she says to her sons.

Her sons are doomed. Her sons will be future divorcees, and continue the cycle of single mommy hood, just like their father.

>When the show was over, I felt physically and emotionally exhausted. I’d had very little sleep on Amy’s very uncomfortable couch, I’d been standing all day, I’d just experienced a hot and sweaty rock show, and oh, one of the world’s biggest rock stars knows my face and my name.

oh wow, better go suck him off

>He bought them shots and then asked them if they wanted to go backstage. The backstage at the Troub is this tiny room above the crowd. It has windows so you can watch the show from there, and before they’d gone on we’d caught glimpses of Dave and Taylor up there with Chad Smith. I saw them heading up there and frankly, I just tagged along. The security guy said to Jimmy, “All these girls with you?” Jimmy looked back and said yes. We were allowed into the small, smoky room. And standing alone against the wall, sipping from a can of Coors Light, was Dave Grohl.

Just like a movie, Tara's life is a movie

>I decided to go balls-to-the-wall and greeted him like a long-lost friend. I went over to him, spread my arms and said, “Hey, Dave!” A huge smile appeared on his face and he pulled me into his arms. “Tara!” he said, “it’s sooo good to finally meet you!” The hug lasted a nice long time. He’d changed into a shirt that said “I “Uhh..I think I should be saying that to YOU!” I said. “How do you know who I am?”
>“I’m smart,” he replied. “ I know everything.”
what a dog

If she's connected, it seems she is, she'll become news in the case of harassment.

Ever see Selma? It admits, truthfully, that political activists bate unhinged people into violence so they can then make appeals to pathos in order to further their causes.

What today's libshits don't realize is that they're now attacking not state actors or other powerful people but now private citizens. Crap like Colbert shaming GG is simply peer-to-peer bullying, no better than GG itself. Actually, it's worse. The rub is that GG losing steam, as it's opponents claim it has, hasn't changed fundamental opinions about collusive practices. The divorce of the useful idiots from the jerks with ulterior motives hasn't stopped the mass harassment that was the normie complaint. Just now, GG and by extension gamers get blamed whenever some cunt is "harassed."

>Amy wanted to leave way too soon, unfortunately. I got a picture with Dave, many hugs, and as we said goodbye, he gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. The power of speech then left me.

What a great wife, can anyone help Tara figure out why no man will commit to her, 15 years later?? She certainly can't figure it out!

>And my crush on Dave ramped up even more. I saw more shows and got more chances to talk with him, but that’s not what this entry is about.

>But here’s the point of this whole thing: by singling me out, for whatever his reasons were, Dave changed the way I saw myself. Prior to that night, I had no self-esteem, no clear identity of my own other than wife and mother, still feeling very much like a little girl pretending to be a grownup despite the fact that I was 32 years old. But Dave Grohl saw something in me that he liked, so there must be something special about me. I wondered what it was: had he read my posts and then seen my picture and decided I was cute? Was it the other way around, a cute pic and then he read my posts? He had to know that I was pretty blatant about my crush on him when posting, but so was every other female on that postboard. So why me?

Why you, Tara? Because you were one of the most rabid fans, and posted non-stop while being a stay at home mommy while your doctor hubby was slaving away for you and the kids.

>At this point, it doesn’t matter why me. What matters is that it was me. From that point on, I had this one little thing that set me apart from other people. Plenty of music fans get to meet their idols, but my story is pretty unique. I mean, grabbing girls out of the audience is nothing new to rock stars, but how many of them know the girl’s name ahead of time, and remember her every time they see her after that? This was different, this was something that is all mine, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for The Grohl. Always.

>Thanks, Dave.

Thanks Dave for ruining my marriage - Tara

>I was so in love with him.
This could be the most shameless neurotic bitch I've had the opportunity to observe

noooOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING MORONS

YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE HER A MARTYR

Nope. She's not young or pretty or even worth 15/hr to anyone.

She's a nobody with no redeeming factors.

This is like the 3rd case of triggered Jewish women we've had in the last 2 weeks. Nobody is picking this up, she might get an article at best.

You can't be a despicable person in every way and become a martyr. It doesn't work that way.

MAYBE if she was younger and better looking.

Look at her twitter. Her and some nu-male beta lamenting that it's a 'slow news day' and nobody has picked her story up. It'll never happen, it's been 3 days now.

>Man
>Liberal
>Not passive

pick any two, fambolio

>I also changed my name on @facebook for the 2nd time & now they'll never find me on there
>they'll never find me on there
>they'll never find me

twitter.com/taradublinrocks/status/779716443180982272

Anyone accept the challenge?

easy.
search tara dublin.
comes up now as Lynne Tara but its the same account so the old search works.
DUH
google book.com/LynneTaraNJ