Dawkins-san....just...why???

Dawkins-san....just...why???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNARnZdOY-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the right answer.
if you want to be polite you call it a woman

He can't just come out and say "fuck trannies" and you know that's killing him. Considering that he's in his 70s and recently had a stroke, expect him to get gradually more and more based as his death gets closer.

He's always been a cuck. He spends way too much time bashing Christianity... it's always been obvious he's a liberal type.

Agreed.

>inb4 people call us cucks or moderates because we don't act like complete niggers in civil discussions

Being courteous to the mentally ill is a virtue in civilized society.

Based answer from Dawkins imo.

Why do so many sluts like Dawkins? Look at the people that liked and retweeted it.

Women shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

yeah i agree with him here.
the reality is though there's not many occasions on which you would want to be courteous to transphaggots

>“I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse,”

He bashes christianity because it's christians he was butting heads with all day every day as a biologist.

He's said many times that Islam is objectively far worse.

Is he our guy?

Yeah, but would Dawkins fuck it? No?

Transphobia right there, folks.

I really dont see a problem with this answer. At least hes being rea.
>Scientifically? no
>Can you pretend if you want? yeah sure

Sorry he doesnt say that all trannies are mental patients that should be gassed.

Dawkins is right. I still worry about their mental health. If I had kids I wouldn't let them around my children. But socially, if I were forced to interact, or professionally I'd be as courteous as can be.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. Also, why do you care about Dawkins' opinion on anything outside his relevant field of study?

You don't debate every homeless man.

Just rest easy knowing 41% kill themselves.

He's right you know

>Canadians shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

FTFY

he did in south park

youtube.com/watch?v=dNARnZdOY-Y

I don't call her anything. Trannies can stay the fuck out my face. Hear?

>Literally said "No you're not but I'll play along just to be polite"
>lol Dawkins y u be suhc a cuck mane

I'm not going to be a fuck in civil discourse, I'm not a French woman interviewing Jonah Hill.

>reinforcing mental ilness

THE SYNAPSES ARE CURRENTLY FIRING

bollocks as soon as you allow people to tell you what to say you might as well join their team

Dumb post. A child grows up into an adult. A man doesn't grow into a woman.

>Leaf
>telling others they shouldn't use the internet
Nevar 4get

That's the best answer.
No need to inflame a situation.
I'll only go out of my way to say otherwise if the identification falls outside the realm of the human male/female dichotomy.

This is correct though.

But I don't want to help in their psychotic indulgence of being a special snow flake and contribute to the degradation of civilization

seconding metal ill subjects is neither good for us or them

realistically yes, to avoid social alienation and sperging from an insane tier faggot, i'd have to call them """she""""

It's called being polite you edgelord retardo

He says he personally does it out of courtesy. I doubt Richard Dawkins gives a fuck about every day people not using correct pronouns.

Speaking of atheists, I'm curious what George Carlin would say about today's times. Judging he has rather been pro-liberal (supported abortion, appeared on liberal shows like Bill Maher's, etc) he might have just followed the trend, for the sake of being on a side, but then again, he was pretty redpilled (knew elections were bullshit, politicians were bought), and today's world suffers from so much language coverup bullshit, for example people get offended by the slightest insinuation, and not even, and have to change meanings to words. Back when Carlin did his infamous "7 words you cannot say" times were indeed much different. Now there's probably like one million words you cannot say. Any thoughts?

M'lady

I just had this issue but really its a way to avoid wasting time. I'd rather just not shop there anymore.

>used to be
YOU ARE STILL A MAN YOU FAGGOT

>playing along with a lie and a mental illness is being polite
>if you don't join me in doing so, you're an edgelord retardo
Into the trash it goes.

Then don't. No one every said you had to like something and no one is asking you to be nice.

He'd be a cuck like always.
"She's corrupt and bad, but Donald Trump makes me shake and cry so #I'mWithHer!"

Our society doesn't accommodate this way of thinking, therefore we indulge them to avoid the bullshit.

do you go out of your way to insult someone who is obviously mentally ill?

I don't talk to degenerates.

Also dawkins is a fucking fag.

Gender dysphoria is a serious mental illness and it shouldn't be reinforced in this manner. It's unethical and counter-productive.

I can definitely tell you don't socialize outside of your house. Telling lies is part of being polite. Go ahead and call them mentally ill to their face and see what happens. It's not polite. They're not women but I'm not going to get into an autistic rant yelling at them about it or try to be edgy in front of their face.

>man named tony
>changes name to alex
>"i will call him alex from now on since that is his new name"

>man named bruce
>changes name to caitlyn
>"I REFUSE TO CALL HIM CAITLYN, HIS NAME IS STILL BRUCE IN MY OPINION"

wew

Beautiful

Louis CK wrestles with the same questions as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=KHrXtzYC0Jc

A part of kindness is being honest, better to be kind than nice. A man who mutilates himself is not a woman. Reinforcing mental illness is a truly wicked thing.

No, I'm not going to embrace your mental illness.

Fucking retards, man, they're worse than communists.

>purely semantic
>purely relating to the meaning of things
Just a pet peeve of mine, ignore me

He does cosmology and atheism and shit.

He's not your guy, you fedora covetting faggot.

Would he call a morbidly obese woman thin out of courtesy too?

dawkins is based

I identify as a Physicist, Mr. Dawkins.

I insist you call me Dr. out of courtesy.

He was already black listed for posting an anti-feminism video so now he's trying to "play nice" so he can get invited to events again.

What he said is perfectly reasonable though.

Cucks like you allow these people to peddle their shit in the first place.

You don't have to autistically rant at them, but don't indulge them. And certainly don't normalize their bullshit.

lol do you think not playing along with mental illess is going to fix them?

its the same with retards, no need to call retards retards, just call them potato if they wish to be called by that.

Call me when it takes a child 3 years of daily medication and multiple large scale surgeries to become an adult ya fuckin degenerate

I'll do a fake cough and then call "her" a woman

That's exactly my position.
It doesn't *mean* anything when the trans activists insist that "transwomen" really are women. It's just a semantic game. It doesn't change anything.
Just don't "misgender" them if you don't want a huge fuss, I guess

Nothing respectful about reinforcing and propagating mental illness and degeneracy.

A sign of autism is social retardation user. I'm not saying its right but its considered to be socially polite in modern context.

It's obvious he still means there is no such thing as a trans woman.

>guy has penis
>call him a he
>no problem

>guy mutilates dick
>call him a he
>"OMG DID YOU JUST CALL ME A GUY YOU FUCKING SHITLORD"
You're the one who's wew, lad.

desu senpai it depends on if you have the power to destroy his life if he doesn't choose to call you Dr.

>All the (((Atheists))) coming out of the woodwork to defend their master Dawkins
Sad.

>im too scared to tell a man its a man for fear of persecution

I have a tranny in my guild and I just call them by their name so I don't have to use pronouns, ez.

I'm politically correct and I don't have to be mean!

if she asked me politely to call her that, then yes.

nice change of subject :^)

does it hurt your fee fees when someone insults your god hehe :^)

Dawkins is a based guy although he gets tons of shit for inventing that fedora crap

This is essentially the most he can admit without causing a huge shitstorm. Dawkins occasionally denounces SJWs and engages in thoughtcrime but he still presents as a liberal politically.

Just be happy he's willing to consider chromosomes at all and doesn't go full postmodernist. Not everyone can be totally redpilled.

you have never read a single word he has written, have you?

I know most alt-righters are aspies who couldn't socialize their way out of a wet paper bag but outliers like myself do exist.

>as soon as you allow people to tell you what to say you might as well join their team

Isn't that exactly what you're doing?

He'd prolly support Bernie so the richfucks he hated so much would finally get taxed to hell.

Every single person with the slightest form of social courtesy would call a tranny by their preferred pronouns or would just not refer to them at all in the third person (in hebrew it's harder to do this because 2nd person has gender too). It doesn't make you into some cuck to just treat trannies with some basic courtesy.

"Gender reassignment" surgery is just clown makeup done with a scalpel.

No matter how much "makeup" is applied to change your appearance, you're still just some dysfunctional asshole roleplaying.

>modern context
Again, it seems like your entire argument is predicated on some expectation that people should be polite to the mentally ill in a (((modern))) context.

Quite frankly, I don't care that you and your friends think it's "polite" to indulge these degenerates.

He's right.

>people are literally being fired from their jobs for "misgendering"

when you get a job one day you'll realize its severity.

>breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/

This is a non-problem for me, as I would never interact with a trans-freak

>treating godless freaks with courtesy

Something you're used to i guess.

>BE NICE TO TRANNIES OR ELSE YOU'RE AN ASPIE!!!
fuck off, leaf

>Durr trans should be treated as a mental illness so we can give them all our tax money

Or just keep treating transmutants as pariahs so they keep killing themselves. This is a problem that is going to solve itself eventually.

if i can still see that "it" used to be a man, i will cal it a he

>land of the free

We don't have to deal with that shit here cuck boy.

This. Based Germanbro.

But you have a mental illness and I'm still making fun of you(?)

For some reason atheism and leftism are very correlated.

>implying the problem was with his name and not the chromosomes in his body
Bitch we were talking about the normalization of mental illness, which is what Dawkins is doing. If Bruce wasn't transitioning he wouldn't have changed his name, dumbass. You really think the issue was with the name, and only the name?

God is too great to be insulted.

>For some reason atheism and leftism are very correlated.

Not true. I'm atheist/agnostic and I'm right wing conservative, and most radical lefties are Jewish.

>scientifically no
>but out of courtesy, yes

It's called being civilized you googles.

It's the correct answer.
I hate Dawkins as much as the next person who isn't a militant atheist, but he's right on this.

If they took it as an act of common courtesy then there wouldn't be a problem. But they act as if they're entitled to it and bitch at you for not referring to them as whatever flavor of the month they chose to be.

This is similar to religions who push their needs at my expense, and Dawkins of all people should realize that. But he doesn't, because he's too old and tired to fight this for us.

"Is it true? No.

Can I play pretend not to hurt the baby's feelings? Sure"

Dawkins is a lad.

if the name wasn't an issue, why stick with the old one? guess it's some sort of anti-trans protest? a legal name change is a legal name change, no need to bring mental illnesses into it.

>Ttreating the mentally ill is a virtue in civilized society.

FTFY

>treating
>continue to pander to

choose one

JUST

Gonna have to disagree. You might be right wing, but the vast majority of hardcore leftists are atheists. Even the Jewish ones aren't religious.

i do not want to be polite

>Not true. I'm atheist/agnostic and I'm right wing conservative, and most radical lefties are Jewish.
Stop trying to deflect you degenerate shit, there just aren't enough Jews to fill up the radical left.

>>but out of courtesy, yes

Common curtosey goes both ways.

Being polite ends when they insist that anyone with a penis and a dress can use the same public bathroom as my daughter.

Remember "Silence of the Lambs"?

Buffalo Bill couldn't get sex change operation because every clinic called BS on his "self-identification".

Self-diagnosis is usually bullshit.

>Having basic courtesy makes you a radical leftist
You would be hard pressed to find people outside of the radical right who wouldn't go a bit farther to be nice to people around them, especially if the people are just some trannies who haven't really done anything to hurt anyone.

One thing I did notice SJWs very often follow sites and individuals devoted to science. Yet all that fascination with skepticism and rationality dies when "moderate" islam,3rd world shit holes and gender games need to be defended.

Had to use meme opportunity.

Ah shit man I can't fault you for that

Think like a jew.
What is the sole reason behind that post?
Normalizing tranny banging. That tranny wrote that post just to get more customers in the future more easily as "curious" but "straight" men will start seeking "her" services

He's spent plenty time bashing Islam. Which is more than you can say for a lot of atheists.

So where does it end? If someone shows up to work in a fursuit and tells you that they're a dog, are you going to be polite and play along with his fetish?

Being polite isn't a virtue. It's what you do when you're lying to someone because you don't want to deal with the drama that telling the truth will cause.

He's objectively right. If you define a woman chromosomally, Bruce Jenner is a man. If you define a woman based on whoever says they're a woman, Bruce Jenner is a woman.
If you don't want to be subjected to a social media witch hunt that ends with you getting fired and having idiots on CNN and MSNBC pooh-pooh your behavior, you call them what they want to be called when in public.

When he says he calls them women out of courtesy, clearly he's not doing it because he agrees with them. Why must everyone reveal 110% of their power level at all times in order to gain your approval?

false dichotomy

There is no reason the accommodation of what seems a relatively harmless eccentricity isn't the best treatment.

As mental illnesses go it's not really that serious.

>60%

Do we really define gender by chromosomes though?

The concepts of male and female predate our knowledge of chromosomes by millennia.

And even people with XY chromosomes might end up having a female phenotype due to hormonal disorders like AIS.

That's substantively different. Your analogy sucks

blow me pls

dawkins may say stuff like that but in the end hes a retard and can only be liked by edgy fedoras

Dawkins just articulated my position perfectly.

Plus, if you don't say "she" and "her", then you'll get a ton of shit for it, and I don't need a ton of shit heaped on me.

I agree with him. Liberals are just concerned about "sensitivity" to emotional situations, and they get it mixed up and call insensitive people "bigots" or "racists" which is why we have to crush them all. That said they're actually right, I do think it's insensitive to shout how stupid a trans person is in their face instead of just going along with their stupid fucking shit when it's easier to do so.

In the long run we'll ensure that it's turned into a mental illness regardless of "sensitivity" and liberals will be BTFO. Fact.

>atheism

That burger looks really tasty desu

Am I an attack helicopter? Purely semantics, if you define by physical properties, no. If by self-identification, yes. I call myself an Boeing AH-64 Apache out of technical autism.

I suppose, but it still depends. There's no way in hell I'm going to call a man wearing a wig who has a deeper voice than me 'she'.

>being attracted to trannies
Fucking degenerate. The only way this could happen is if you are foreveralone or a closet faggot.. Vagina is much better.

>relatively harmless eccentricity

Refer to this:

You have lost the essential part of your being. Trannies are deserving of nothing more than ridicule, mockery and scorn (and later execution). You do not act politely towards them, as you do not act politely toward a rat or a cockroach.

Kindly show yourselves the door.

choke on a cock, tranny

>Implying Dawkins was EVER good

>As mental illnesses go it's not really that serious.

Except as a group, they have the highest suicide rate my magnitudes over the next one.

That's kind of a red flag that something is seriously wrong.

As long as they look like a girl then not calling them a she makes you the weird one.

Dawkins is , of course, correct (he's usually correct). But he misses the point of the argument in true pope-of-autism fashion.

We're talking about social values, not whether the word is factually correct.

Well said Jew. I agree.

It's not like just being polite with them, where if you make the mistake of being impolite everyone just kind of cringes or looks away.

With trannies, your action of mistaken or whatever impoliteness is a sign that you are a "bigot" and need to be aggressively attacked, called racist or other terms like that, labeled, targeted, and removed out of your career, purged from economic advancement, and so on. That's not just a normal reaction to "impoliteness," that's aggressive, ugly, hateful, selfish and criminal response in order to get the things you want.

>you have to eat all the eggs

oh god my fucking sides were at superluminal speeds

Unfortunately, trannies have a consciousness and self awareness, unlike a rat or a cockroach, so the question is what do you achieve by insulting a mentally ill person? Likely not a whole lot, what damage are you causing? Probably a decent amount, not just to the tranny, but to yourself as well. The issue here isn't that trannies should be mocked, it's that gender theory is a load of shit and that people should go thorough, rigorous mental health procedures prior to going full tranny because I reckon a decent amount of these people are genuinely mentally ill. Mockery and disrespect achieves absolutely nothing, except for making you feel a bit better about yourself for not being a tranny. If that's what you're going for, then good for you.

So basically The Emperor's New Clothes once again? I'm supposed to play along when a mentally ill freak decides to call himself a woman? Le rational science man clearly did not figure it out.
Also pretty big concern about courtesy for a guy who literally goes around telling people that their beliefs are wrong.

We used to identify the resulting characteristics with gender, but chromossomes are the underlying cause.

>Diet Coke
Pure haram.

> Talking to tranies

I call him he out of sanity.

If calling them women is the only effective treatment for their disorder, why not do it? Better than having people kill themselves.

But accommodating someone behaving female is not a problem in most workplaces.
Behaving like dog would be.
If he just wants to wear the fur suit I would have to check the dress code.

>Being polite isn't a virtue.
Maybe not in the USA.

>persecutes

lmao

Dawkins never persecuted anybody you fucking tumblerina.

They don't like real science. They like pseudoscience and pictures of data that makes them look intellectual on social media. I'm friends with a bunch of professors at top schools on Facebook, and none of them post IFLS or Dawkins. Its just pictures of their families or hiking trips lol.

Pic related is what people who actually like science look at all day while at work. No one brings it home, unless you still don't have tenure.

replace tranny with white and youre a confirmed nigger

t. American Hero

Here's how I do it.

>If it looks like a duck
>quacks like a duck
>woddle like a duck
I'm calling it a duck. It can identify as a dog, but I'm calling it a duck.

The more we ridicule them, the more likely they are to hasten their suicide and we get to have a laugh at their expense. It's a win-win.

thnx 2 reply user

>relatively harmless eccentricity
were it not being pushed so hard and was confined to the home or mental institution i might have more belief in that statement

also

like to say that more times than not, any critique or questioning of the 'issue' can and will result in demonization of some sort

its like the holohoax or blm user
if you question its legitimacy you can suffer for merely questioning it

thnx again for the insight

DAILY REMINDER TRANSSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

Can you tell me what this kike candy is called?

leftits cunt dawkins a jew to destroy what is left of the world ,what else did you expect

Exploiting courtesy is how fags gained so much ground. Fuck that.

>only effective treatment for their disorder
>better than having people kill themselves.
I'd rather they stop the tranny shit or kill themselves.

>someone behaving female
I think you mean to say a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman. They can have their delusions. I won't play along.

I know what it is but I don't know the name, it's kind of like weird sort of candies you can find in markets and shit. Looking it up for you at any rate

>Trannies are deserving of nothing more than ridicule, mockery and scorn

I don't feel the need to denigrate the mentally ill in a pathetic attempt to try to feel better about myself.

If I don't know WTF gender a person is supposed to be (and with trannies, that's about 99% of the time), then I'm actually grateful to be told how to address them. To be honest, I don't really give much of a fuck about their problem anyway. I've got better things to do with my time than to ridicule people who are obviously disfunctional.

What gets me is that these complete strangers with an obvious mental condition want me to treat them better than I do my own family members or friends.

They've positioned themselves in society in such a way that they are beyond any criticism to the point where if you even casually mention you don't really care about their current status or what they want to be called they immediately attempt to ostracize you in any way they can.

>Why must everyone reveal 110% of their power level at all times in order to gain your approval?

Because cowardice is what got us into this mess. You don't compromise with tyrants who want you to be fired and starve to death because you said something they disagree with. You tell the truth boldly.

Just look at how far we've pushed the pendulum in just the last 5 years by being bold.

>I'd rather they stop the tranny shit
They can't. If they could it wouldn't be a mental disorder.

>or kill themselves.
Mashallah brother, the decadent westerners will surely perish and be cast into fire when the light of ALLAH shows them the wickedness of their ways

Nothing is going to fix them. Call them whatever the fuck you want.

I meant serious for society.
I don't give fuck about suicides.
I would worry more about pyromaniacs and kleptomaniacs.
I guess if you really care about what treatment is best for the patient I think people refusing to accept their chosen sex might be a factor in that suicide rate.

>What gets me is that these complete strangers with an obvious mental condition want me to treat them better than I do my own family members or friends.

>this user calls his mom "he" for shits and giggles

>Gender is semantics

He really wants to be popular again doesn't he

>self identification is semantics

uhhh yes it is.

>do not reply to American posters
>replies to American posters
user...

Not sure why people take Richard Dawkin's opinions seriously when most of his debates consist of logical fallacies (strawmans, faulty generalization, chop-logic, etc.) when debating against "religion." (Christianity)

I admire Dawkin's contribution to the scientific community, but he needs to stick with what he's good at.

>>As mental illnesses go it's not really that serious.

>I meant serious for society.

Grown men insisting that they be allowed to use the same bathrooms as little girls isn't serious for society

Parades where the perform sex acts in public as part of a "celebration" isn't serious for society.

Mandating that everyone else not only give up their rights to allow special treat meant for them isn't serious for society.

Forcing everyone else to pay for their reassignment surgeries and followup psychiatric care isn't serious for society.

Exactly what would be serious for society?

>atheist
>supports mental disorder
I always lol when atheists try to pin the decline of the West on Christianity. Christianity is responsible for the West ascending from the ashes of Rome and reaching the pinnacle of human civilization. Its with the rise of atheism do we seen in a rise of degeneracy, feminism, jewry, etc.

>The god of the bible is a strawman of the christian god

This.

>le anyone who hates degeneracy is Muslim meme
You're not a woman just because you really, really have a desire to be one . And I won't play your little game of pretend.

Many mental disorders can be treated or at least alleviated with proper medication. This includes gender dysphoria.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

its just a meme

besides, we're all north American posters :DD

>self identification
>gender you were born with biologically

choose one

>bending your principles for politeness

never.

This is a perfect answer.

Why?

You're making a semantic argument. I hope you understand that.

yes, but i don't give a shit about feelings, especially the feelings of a tranny that i'm not gonna reproduce with. and I don't feel that people with penises are women so they get called 'he'

>as a biologist.

This is not why he bashes Christianity. It's because he never got over his edgy teenage "fuck Christians" phase.

He grew up a bit and realized that Islam is far far worse. In the same way a guy like Stefan Molyneux will say he's an Atheist but concede that Christian values are way way way better for society.

>Dawkins-san

Christ that took me a long time to find, but from what I gather it's basically quince jelly candy, that's what I recognized it as, anyway.

>the posts that triggered 100+ Cred Forums cucks

He's right you know. We call vaginas "she" purely out of courtesy.

this stuff and turkish delight make my dick wet

I agree with you bro

Yeah for real man, it's pretty great, quite a unique flavor too.

>I got $155 in the bank.
>I self Identify as a millionaire...
is it fair to call me delusional?

He's obviously correct.

This is new levels of trolling.

I call everybody "asshole!"

Most trans people I've met have been friendly and keep their gender out of conversation unless it's pertinent. So for those individuals I have no problem indulging them in their mental illness as long as their not some trans-trender with an ultra complex made up gender like pic-related.

I'm not saying there may be small minority of genuinely "gender swapped at birth" individuals, but grandstanding their "unique struggle" as the single most important event wherever they go, and demanding they be the center of attention and appreciated for it, while demonizing anyone that won't make them the center of attention has nothing to do with actual misidentity.

>semantic argument
disagree user

my arguement is that 'gender' is a definition if you have a weenie or a hoo-hoo, a'ight ?
that being said i am fully aware that people like to play the 'semantic arguement game' and try to broaden the term to include what they identify as

the gender you think you are and identify as = semantic arguement

the actual gender you were born with = biology
i did but into ur convo so pardon if i 'jumped in the kool-aid not knowing what flavor it is'

Restricting the freedom of someone to define their identity would be serious for society..

Using the wrong bathroom means fuck all. You leave your kids alone in the bathroom and there's nothing stopping any grown man following her in anyway.

> perform sex acts in public
Your local law allows this? Fuck yanks really are degenerate.

>give up their rights
Such as?

>Forcing everyone else
Could use the same argument on smokers, fatties and a whole bunch of others.

>Exactly what would be serious for society?
Harmful like those examples I gave of genuinely dangerous mental illness.
To be honest I find people with stutters more of an inconvenience to deal with.

>keep their gender out of conversation unless it's pertinent
you mean until someone questions its validity AMIRITE ?!?!

There's... really nothing wrong with what he said. He explained why people have differences of opinion and then basically just stated "I do it because I don't want to offend people". This is a man who literally has fatwas on his head, I think he has better things to do then piss off people in his OWN country
>inb4 New Bongistan
You know what I meant faggot

He's right, the fact is you can't talk directly to chromosomes you actually have to talk to the person that thinks their the opposite gender.

>Your local law allows this? Fuck yanks really are degenerate.

Just commiefornia

Right. Just like yesterday was apparently bisexual visibility day, twitter was full of attention seeking girls talking about their struggle. People just want to be a victim.

no trigger pls

I think we pretty much agree.

I'm not saying that you have to accept other people's semantic games... In fact I would call it semantic nonsense in the case of trans people.... But it's still just semantics as dawkins says. For trans people... It's just a "meaningless" set of words that people like to use to identify themselves.

>>Allow male olympians to run in female races out of courtesy for 1 runner, fuck the other 11 people in the race

Hold up.
Is a trans woman a woman who became a man or a man who became a woman?

Is a flat earth really earth? Purely semantic. If
you define by reality, no. If by
self identification, yes. I call the earth "flat" out of
courtesy.

What a strange stance. Does he also pretend god exists around the religious out of "courtesy"? Weirdly weak for him.

4th post best post.

lmao this.

>It's only polite to respect people's identity even if it's bs.
>HAHA CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN GOD HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET

They're probably not women "semantically" as Dawkins likes co all it.

Yes, and when there's been rigorous testing of a medication for it then I'd say go ahead and start prescribing them. Until then, I'd rather call someone "she" than have someone go untreated.

>You're not a woman just because you really, really have a desire to be one . And I won't play your little game of pretend.

Alright, you'd rather them kill themselves. Your convictions would drive you to prefer bloodshed to peace. As long as you recognize this, I can't convince you any more than I could convince an ISIS fighter.

SEEN
we might disagree but i was betting on good insight, thnx user

>no trigger pls
this right here - last thing i want to do is go out of my way to 'trigger' someone because they have some sort of mental illness
on the other hand i am sick of political correctness and the amount of traction the trans-am folks have gained and the feel-good lefties tripping over themselves to enable them
headcracker for sure
sux man

I agree. To add to that though, they need to be not upset when called by whatever gender they were originally. Not trans, but I have a softer voice and share a name with a famous woman, so sometimes I get mistaken as a woman over the phone. It happens so rarely and it doesn't bother me anyway. Its funny to see their reaction if I encounter them in person though. I imagine trans people have to find it at least a bit funny when similar things happen to them.

dawkins is retarded kek get

Both of you are right.
Being polite costs nothing.

>my son is a tranny

Just disown him already user

meant the other leaf

Transgender person: I've had to deal win gender confusion all my life, and you not recognizing me for what I actually am instead of what society says I am is hurtful and shows your intolerance.

Other person: Wait, I'm confused...

See that right there! You intolerant bigot! There should be no confusion about my gender confusion. By not immediately accepting me by what I identify as, but what you see me as shows you're lack of any redeeming values.

Other person: Hey, I'm just delivering the pizzas. I got two here. So you have sausage, or not?

>things that never happen

atheists are cucks

southpark was right

What else would you respect from a retarded atheist?

my peanus weanus?

what? have you ever been to /r/atheism
99% of people there agree that islam is far worse than christianity

It's the story that assravaged christians tell themselves to feel better about the fact that they got ideologically btfo over the past 15 years

>it

>biologist
>doing cosmology
Kys dawkins

>if you want to be polite you call it a woman
But I don't want to be polite to a fucking worthless urban piece of shit.

>it
"It", "this", "the thing"

That's how you call them

Kek

This. Vagina is way better than mutilated cock.

/thread.

If I self identifie as Napoleon Bonaparte, does that make me emperor of France.

Tricky Dick Dawkins strikes again.

People spend waaay too much time neuroticizing over this. 1. Get a life. 2. It's been this way forever & nobody freaked out until just a very short while ago 3 How does it affect the lives of the people freakin out, really? (not including them getting all neurotic about it) 4. USE SOME LOGIC. A person who goes to all that trouble to look like the opposite sex to which they were naturally born is highly unlikely to blow their cover by perving out on. . . anyone. It's about them, not you.

Don't we all have better, more important things to do besides gettin all mixed up in somebody else's business? (Maybe not, for some people)

No, it doesen't. But if you were to be my friend and asked be to call you Napoleon, I would do it

Dawkins is a complete cuck and sellout.

>Other person: Hey, I'm just delivering the pizzas. I got two here. So you have sausage, or not?

snort Thank God my keyboard was already dead. LOL Or it would be dead now.

courtesy is overrated

>t. closeted fag

They can't do it. They have to run in the male class. If someone finds out they will strip their medals.

??? Fucking paradox

If you go around constantly looking for fights with trannies, then yeah, you are a nutter.

How about say nothing but a look of disgust. Take that shit to the Phillipines

>Purely semantics
>Not by chromosomes

I have no idea what this guy is aside from being tied to atheist fedraism. Is this kind of shit considered a scientist nowadays???

>Do what I want or I'll kill myself
Fuck off.

What is a strawman? All I said was I won't participate in their delusion.

What if I'm drunk and accidentally fuck a tranny? I had to kill the fag and probably commit suicide. And I don't want to die. Back in my parents time you could fuck anything that looked like a girl because it was a girl.

You cannot become another gender tardo-bongo.

If they are going to start on the "politeness" angle they should know that pushing your bullshit onto everyone else and expecting them to put up with it or you will throw a hissy fit is the hight of impoliteness.

My "being polite" to trannies is not ridiculing them in public, not bringing it up and at least assigning them a pronoun that implies they are a human being, if one with a tragic ailment.

Learn to read, retard. That's not what he said.

>strip out
Fixed

Fuck off with your retarded hair. Kikes are worse then nogs.

I Strawmaned your strawman, got a problem?

>if you want to be polite you call it a woman
You are wrong. There's nothing polite about feeding someone's delusion. That'd be like calling you intelligent.

>justifying bullying

You need to go back.

This victim complex bullshit is why you Christcucks are mocked.

Def not a leaf bbq. You lose leaf now put your skinny jeans on and run to the local starbucks. Had a black gf travel to Canada she said your all a bunch of nerds.

Except it wasn't a strawman. The leaf said we should be nice to trannies because it's polite, and he's not an aspie.

Disapproving of mentally ill trannies ( a bit redundant, I know) doesn't make you an aspie, cunt.

>Telling lies is part of being polite. Go ahead and call them mentally ill to their face and see what happens. It's not polite.
This is the most cuckolded statement I've read all day. Kill yourself, liar.

Hes 100% right.

That doesnt mean however that everyone is courteous, nor that anyone has the time or the will to learn "proper pronouns".

Fuck this PC bullshit.

>Telling lies is part of being polite.

No it isn't. To be polite you either say it in the gentlest way possible or just don't mention it at all. You don't go around saying that the guy with no legs actually has legs.

You don't have to be nice to me, but I don't have to be nice to you either. That's fine.

The big if

Atheistt "Intellectuals" are cringy and retarded

This but only if they're being polite too.

They act like a retard then that courtesy goes out the window and it's back to 'he' for them.

Dawkins gets it

What?
Do you even understand what he's saying?

he's saying trans "woman" are actually men, BUT he'll call them woman if they feel like it.

He's 100% against SJW/transfreaks position. Only, he doesn't give enough of a fuck to call them against what they feel like.

All those LGBTQWJIQEYRJ tards must hate him for that tweet.

No dumbass. Hetero female, married 30 years. My little girlfriends and I were giggling over trannies in the ladies room in 1971, but no one was freakin out about it. You must live in a VERY small world.

If someone is convincing in their self portrayal, whatever. I have better things to do besides IMAGINING what's going on under their clothes. And I sure as hell have more worthwhile pursuits than IMAGINING what any 2 people are doing in private (even if they've 'tipped me off' in public)

WHO'S a pervert?

LOL See also: neurotic. I guess that's what you'd deserve for going out and getting drunk- with strangers and in a public place, hmmm?

Nobody ''has'' to do anything. Everybody has choices. The problem is when people try to impose their choices on other people. Goes for everyone.

There is just no fucking way 50+ year old ladies are posting here nowadays

This.

If you really just go around saying "UUUUGH NIGGER TRANNY FAGGOT" all he time the nyou should be the one stepping into the chamber as you are a mudslime tier idiot.

>implying old ladies don't need dank memes

This is why atheism is never the answer.

>betas lusting for tranny cock ITT

this is the chief republican strategy room at this point

moar

No! Bad leaf. You're not supposed to like girlcock. There's no such thing as a feminine penis. Off to the hetero-reeducation camp with you. You can't make white babies in a boipussy. It's simply not possible... yet.

Don't you know? Porn is messing with your brain and associating arousal and orgasm with the copious amount of cocks and money shots you're watching. You really gotta stop.

Never trust an atheist. They're just as bad as the Jews.

>B-but m-muh Dawkins is redpilled guys!
Again, it doesn't matter if he dislikes Islam; he's a useful idiot who has made uncountable fifteen-year-olds go into a rebellious "fuck you mom and dad!" phase, which they inevitably do grow out of; but come out on the other side of as apathetic, malleable liberal agnostics.

I've only known one ever. She was a black guy with tits and she was fucking disgusting and annoying as hell. Not disgusting because she was trans, just poor hygiene. This fat nerdy kid at work convinced my boss to hire his "roommate". (Pretty sure he was waiting for the operation so it wouldn't be gay) She was really bossy and egocentric but I was always polite.

Here's to you, Tyler and Jasmine. I hope the operation and hormone therapy is going well and you guys can quit pretending

>Is trans woman a woman? Purely semantic.

Then every statement is "purely semantic". Words only have the meanings that we are willing to give them.

An atheist enabling degeneracy.
No surprises there.

that's why you're a kissless virgin

Well, I can't very well post my Texas drivers license, now can I? Sorry Dahling. There is and I are. DOB 3/30/1956. Add it up. :smooch:

Cred Forums does realise this faggot called everybody who voted to leave Britain and ignoramuses?
He was pro-remain and was very butthurted when Brexit won.

>i've MET multiple trans people
you are a mentally ill freak too

i've only seen two in my entire life. never talked to one. And I even had a normie degenerate phase in college, met hundreds of people over the years.

To be fair, Christianity was the only thing holding together our society, and it really has been under attack from "intellectuals" in our society.

He's right. Dawkins has taken some shit for speaking out against Islam.
He's practically an autist. He probably thinks he's being polite but sticking to the facts, while the leftists hate his guts and Cred Forums bashes him for laughs until the next trap fap thread.

>He's meeting you halfway Traps.

The sad thing is he's anti-gun. Too bad, Dawkins would be a good ally to have on our side. I believe I could actually make a solid argument for individual armament purely out of the ideas he presented in "The Selfish Gene".

Trans woman = man transitioning into a woman.

>over the past 15 years
Dude, they've been getting BTFO by science since the Renaissance

>Isn't that exactly what you're doing?
kek. The one time I agree with a leaf post.

I've never given a fuck about trannies; far more concerned with the googles that are trying to destroy me, and of course the leaders trying to start WW3. Trannies are a fly in the ointment at the most.

>literally getting triggered over trannies

lmao

Calling them 'he' does nothing but make them think you're a dick, and make anyone else around think you're a dick. It just polite, and doing otherwise makes you seem like some autistic edgelord. Do you think they hear you say 'he' and suddenly think "wow i guess they're right, I really am a man"?

That all being said, if anyone asks you to use xe/xir etc laugh in their face.

No joke. We're this >< close to nuclear war with Russia (our own damned govt spoiling for it!), in debt up to our eyeballs, havin daily chimpouts & regular terrorist attacks by invaders and some people are worrying about Maurice wearing a dress and make up?

really irritates the crap out of me.
What. There are no gay bakers they SHOULD SUPPORT? Please!

Bake the damned cake, already. God is NOT going to think you ''support gays'' if you don't. That's just stupid.

A pox on all of them.

God exists but my god atheists cause maximum butthurt to christkikes

It's just common courtesy. Would you be rude to a person with other mental illness?

>British

He should stay off Twitter. He's admitted to phrasing things in experimental ways to see people's reactions. As in "A is bad but B is worse". He's an autist. Leave him be or defend him. SJWs have been trying to kneecap him for awhile now.

This.
You could also say you're referring to their sex but that'll probably fizzle out when you're asked how you could tell, but it would probably end up being correct most of the time though
It's almost guaranteed for when people want to throw the xir/xis shit or other imaginary genders. If 0 or 1 equal penis or hormones with halves or whatever

>1-1≠ 2, 1 etc.
>0+1≠0, -1 etc.
/thread
/existence

Say all those reasons and they say "and some people are worried about Normal's not wanting to serve faggots and other weirdo's."

Whoever gets to force the lifestyle on someone else is the real master.

I wouldn't bring it up unless it was brought up directly or they asked me for advice on losing weight.

Transgender individuals often don't modify their bodies.

It's not about whether they've had surgery. It's about how they see themselves.

>willing to not use scientific logic for the sake of courtesy
And this faggot says we're bad.

Cancer patients have a right to refuse treatment and not be ostracized for it.