I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrmv6EPKfpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you show the whole picture op? Kek

Every time hillary loses to trump in the polling averages, they change poll methodologies and cut trump leaning pols.

this proves hillary is strong amirite?

It's just funny to me how someone actually thinks these threads accomplish anything. Lefties projecting their own gullibility on us.

Dude I swear I was thinking this since his "get the baby out" was apparently enough to make him lose like idk 5%

They always wait for a bullshit reason to cut it. This time there is absolutely no reason but the upcoming debate and what's happened with the debates so far could NOT have harmed trump

-they must stand
-hillary demanded a stool
-no bathroom breaks so she will get her stool in a way she doesn't want to

There's a better way to trigger Trumpkeks.

And he's only going to fall harder after he bombs the debate on Monday, meanwhile Hillary is going to surge.

Your buffoon of a candidate is going to get left behind.

>tfw Hillary gets 300+

Women are more likely to get masters and PhDs in stupid shit because they can't go into the market and make money.

Trips of truth.
Every girl I've met that's in college is getting into an over saturated field. Most of them want to be nurses or vets.

>le anecdote meme

look at the DATA cucks. just because you say something is true doesn't mean it's true.

inb4
>trusting le jew data

>cucks

Kill. Your. Self.

i thought you guys liked that word?

Shouldn't you be 50 points ahead?

>Cred Forums is one person
Sup CTR.

>There's a better way to trigger Trumpkeks.

>In this very poll he has a huge lead

what did you mean by this

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just as I had predicted! Trump said something stupid and is now behind again.

>MUH RIGED POLLS
You DRUMPFAGS are so pathetic, time to face the music. Hillary will WIN and that's all there is to it. Its over for your orange meme

Poll websites are just bracing for the debates
Why do you think trump goes down before every surge? I.e. RNC which gave him his biggest bump
Oversample democrats to lower his average until some good event for him happens and then give him a little leeway with the sampling of republicans to let him gain a few points (until it gets close)

youtube.com/watch?v=hrmv6EPKfpg

This entire statement sums up the people living in our world right now. Why is it that the dumbest motherfuckers anyone could ever associate with have a piece of paper with a stamp on it saying that they paid hand over foot to attend an institution of "higher learning"?

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch trumpleaks threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

How do you live with yourself knowing that every night you go to bed, you think back on all the cringy things youve done in your life.

Thats the feel of a hillary voter.

>this much shilling
Really corrected my record
Really fired my neurons
Really donated 5 cents to my account

That only proves that the more lobotomized you are, the more you're likely to vote for Killary.
It's not like information and education are completely overrun with blatant liberal propaganda, amirite?

I'm in college, almost done. Nothing about being in college makes you more qualified to comment on political matters unless you are studying political science in a non-biased university.

If anything it makes you less qualified to comment since you live in a bubble of political correctness and wishful thinking that the university endorses. Living in the real world and understanding how everyone is just trying to make money, tells you more about the state of politics than any SJW poster on your campus billboard ever will.

well, the data says that trump supporters earn 10k more on average than clinton supporters

>literally proving his point

please stop guys, you're embarrassing yourselves

I really feel Trump can win in a landslide this election. There is no soul behind Hillary or her campaign, only blind defiance against Trump, who has actual high energy crowds supporting him.

People who go through college get liberally brainwashed. It's as simple as that. It proves nothing.

>ID
>B8N

Praise KEK!

Its over used. Only thing I agree with leftypol on.