I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-23-Census-babies-minority_n.htm
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/
nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/lookism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eyes

>yuropoors

good job jumping from the sinking ship, uk

What study

a lot of ethnic Germans resettled in Germany after the fall of soviet union.

Germany is pretty cucked, but the Arab/African population in Germany constitute no more than 10%.

>60%

>60%

anus

>60 percent

JUST

Eagerly awaiting the collapse of Germany and the beheading of Merkel by the very people she allowed into her country.

After the big wars, what should Germany be repopulated with?

Docile Turk-Negro Slaves to serve their ANGLO MASTERS.

butthurt losers

No I mean after that regime has been defeated.

I would say use a lot of Danes if you can. Danes are probably more like the old Germanics from the Roman Empire times than these current ones.

Reminder that America is not the white homeland.

wow, as a german/pole i feel so exotic now.

by this statistic every 3th Person from swiss is from a migrant family

Oh, our ANGLOCLONES of course.

>first postnational country

the ANGLO will NEVER win!

>Turk-Negro
>Docile
Enjoy you're chimpouts.

UK is the numale capital of the world, as you can see by the rampant superiority complex of every UK poster: It's because he's never actually achieved a damn thing so has to lord over people.

Foreign cock 2016

Actually everything other than arabs and part of the roaches are assimilating completly.

I am myself from a polish family and care more for germany than most germans themselfes.

The white new-germans dont have that much white guilt hammered into them so they are more redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY

almost everyone in america is an immigrant though, and proud of it

>hurr durr i'm 27% irish and 29/64ths german nobility

Underrated

>EUROPEAN MIGRATION IS THE SAME AS MIDDLE EASTERN IMMIGRATION

Germany is so fucking trash -- they don't innovate because they want to be politically correct.

It's time for Hitler 2.0. Gas all the Mooslims.

More and more of us are waking up to the surging of our ANGLO Blood through our veins, Our hunger for the life of the ARYAN people grows stronger every day.

>he thinks brexit saved UK

poor burger

The top 3 countries of immigrants are turkey, russia and poland. A big part of the group of people with immigration background are the so called "Spätaussiedler" from eastern europe, basically germans that emigrated in the past centuries and are now allowed to come back. Except for the recent migration, most immigrants came from european countries, Turkey being the only real exception. So yes, there's many turks in germany, but it's neither a rapidly growing population nor is it a particularly big one.

We're giving you a warning.

Checked.

Gut gemacht!

Reminder: the real issue is female politicians, female dominated voting base(there are more women than men in Europe) and having an overall matriarchy.
Europe allowed women to take control of their political system, and now they pay the price twice as fast.

This is why Europe's demographics are falling faster than the USA, even though the USA has had an liberal led immigrant "crisis" since the 1960's.
>spics
>Vietnamese
>Indians
etc etc

You will be below 60% in your countries in under 50 years of immigration. Hell in only about 10 years (maybe less) you're already 25% migrant.
20% of which are brown/black, 5% are Polish/Russian/Jewish

If you have a female dominated society just off yourself. Women destroy empires, they never build or sustain them. This applies to the USA as well if it ever gets to that point.

Always remember, the truest jew is the female biology. And if given the chance, women will act in favor of their biological imperative. Not in favor of logic, reason, or "honor"

thanks for the warning. When you look at recent numbers, we've already stopped the flood and politics are changing to a more closed border policy as we speak. Despite what Cred Forums likes to picture, Germany is not like Sweden.

Women only follow what's less contriversal, hence trend following. This is the fault of marxists user, always has been.

Many germans make "white genes hijacking" again
I have seen many brownish german with dark hair and brown eyes trying to get along with scandinavian women or men in order to have a blond and blue eyed offspring
Recently I met a brownish german man with a blonde and grey eyes danish woman

This. A lot of migrants are Italien, Polish or Russian. Same applies to the 40% of children study.
Should I have children they would have a "migrant background" because my gf has swamp german parents.

Jesus they took in that many rapefugees?

Marxists are using women as a tool, however women are naturally a tool for such movements even without brainwashing.

Their biology dictates no loyalty to their ingroup. Only loyalty to the strongest men, and highest % chance of successful offspring whether those strongest men are Nazi occupiers or Arab refugees, it doesn't matter.
In fact, its often been beneficial to women to collaborate with the conquering invaders so that their own safety is ensured. Even while their father/husband/brother is slaughtered by the same man impregnating them later.

Marxists are just smart enough to know that.
Marxists were also smart enough to kill men off in pointless so that women would become a majority, knowing that women would then vote to flood their nations with men and not care about the identity of said men.

Giving women the power to have a say, is doing irreparable damage to western society. We probably can't be saved now, but we can try to fight back at least.

Germany is fucked, but a very large number of those from a migrant background are Polish, Russian or other White Eastern European.

Anyway England is just as fucked demographically as Germany is so I can't laugh.

Into my butt
It's the only thing that slowly stops the rape
But its all the things my wife has to take
Muhammad, it never ends, it works its way inside
If the cucking goes on

Wifes been creamed until her holes collapsed
Baited in the corner, until my turn is next

You faggots can do the rest of this.

This my grand grandfather was in the Wehrmacht and was wounded at Stalingrad. He couldnt fight anymore on the front so he was garisoned in Poland and married a polish girl. In 1989 my family could immigrate and became immidiatly citicenship cause of german ancestors.

But we're not fucking sandniggers, we're white mutts.

yes that's 20% foreigners in Germany and probably half of them are Whites so that makes Germany only 10% with non white foreigners.
It's better than the UK, than France, about same as Sweden, and way better than the USA and Canada.

>50%

>t. 50% youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-23-Census-babies-minority_n.htm

Another example is pic related.

translation of feminist ideals is: I'm trying to play for the winning team so I'm not victimized and live my life in relative safety/luxury while securing offspring.

Western men mistakenly think feminism is about the silly things they say, but what its actually about is ensuring women's biological imperative. Thats why something as patriarichal as Islam, can be feminist. Because it offers safety and security for them, where Western men can no longer offer that. (largely due to listening to women in the first place) The other half is Western men shirking responsibility, being afraid to impregnate their own women until age 30 or such things....big mistake. Gives women too many years to sit around and go crazy for "change" hence why the college party girl trope was born.

OY VEY! DELETE DIS! ANTISEMITISM IS ON THE RISE!

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/

i love multikulti

You just fell for leftist propaganda, they include people from other european nations and even people of German descent who just moved back to Germany in these statistics. They do this because they want to push the idea of Germany being a "nation of immigrants".

" In the German case the important number here isn’t the country’s total population, currently 82 million. It’s the twentysomething population, which was less than 10 million in 2013 (and of course already included many immigrants)."
" But it could also double or treble this migration’s demographic impact, pushing Germany toward a possible future in which half the under-40 population would consist of Middle Eastern and North African immigrants and their children."
nytimes.com/2016/01/10/opinion/sunday/germany-on-the-brink.html?_r=0

>tfw vote democrat every election to see the globalists fuck your shit up too
Should have been more original with those memes

I really hate no word more than "country of immigrants" desu: youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

>UK
>not in Europe anymore
Did they sail away with their island over to burgerland or...?

>German thinks he has any right to call anyone else cucked

Cut yourself with a mitre saw you loser

If you can't even keep the niggers in the streets on the leash, you are cucked. BLM is making white america look like a joke.

to elaborate further, this is also why women like big government. They are using the government as a safety net/provider and will always vote for a bigger broader and less equal safety net.
>us women need more so that even if we are single moms with bi-racial babies we still live decent lives!
>take care of us, we decide the future!

Big government is a way to force men to continue taking care of them even while they intentionally betray those same men with foreign invaders.
Its because society has bene twisted in a way where Western men really CAN'T offer women anything anymore. Defending them from invaders is racist, and providing for them directly is sexist.

The safe choice becomes to collaborate with foreigners (to stay relatively safe from their attacks) and to vote in big government as the provider. Safety and security is coming from these sources, instead of men from their natural ingroup.

Funny how gender equality is pushed for these kind of jobs but not low waged or difficult ones. Ergo sum it isn't about 'equality', it is about self-enrichment.

Men have the same tendencie to join the "tribe" of succesfull invaders.
More Dutchmen died fighting for Nazi Germany than against it.
West Germans and Japanese became capitalist, while East Germany and Poland became communist(to a lesser degree because communism is shit).

The reason women vote for/support immigration is because they are easily emotional blackmailed.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all the white women raped by niggers in your country while you are being ruled by king nigger and blamed for systemic racism as a cracker.

it's really arbitrary whether you consider an island next to a continent as part of the continent

I know its hard for a German ass to get his sterile mind around something like this, but try to take things in context

>muh DICK

No. They already had 4 million Turks "guest workers", half a million Russians and god knows how many others.

>2016
>Not voting for a Nazi Party

What's the matter with you?

>UK is it's own continent
LOL

Well then explain it to me.
Do you think EU and Europe are the same thing?

one example does not change the grande scheme.
Its known Dutch, Slovaks, Hungarians all fought with Germans mostly, but probably they agreed with the movement on some level.

However the reason entities such as Dutch, and Hungarian exist in the first place is because of men defending and maintaining them.
Homogeneous Monogamy or even arranged marriages are in men's best interest. Statistically that is a fact. When "sexual liberation" occurs only about 40% of men will ever reproduce while 80% of women will.

Most men become genetic dead ends, while women agree to share the "top" men. Either because of their success, their strength, or to secure their own safety.
In the modern age they can more safely share the top man because the government will subsidize the cost of the offspring.

" lookism"
" discrimination against a person on the grounds of physical appearance"
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/lookism

The new europeans are ugly indeed
This is not racism, it's lookism

>60% and falling