Genuine question here

Genuine question here

We're all for free speech here right? Pol is more than just 1 person but we're all unified in that one factor.

Now, you get a muslim in your local area who starts preaching, telling people to go out and rape white girls, join ISIS, whatever it may be.

Do we allow that?

I'd like to imagine in our 'ideal' society we would, considering in such a society there would either be nobody who would make such claims in the first place or nobody to agree with the nutter who made them.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allow it then block entrance to other muslims.

>We're all for free speech here right? Pol is more than just 1 person but we're all unified in that one factor.
I wouldn't allow someone to publicly say anything that subverts my culture if I had the ability to change the constitution.

If starts trying to organize support for Sharia or communism, they should be deported.

>you get a muslim in your local area who starts preaching, telling people to go out and rape white girls, join ISIS, whatever it may be.
>join ISIS
This is pro terrorism, whatever "free speech" may entail you are now supporting terrorism and terrorist ideals.
Those people should hang.

I'm 100% for free speech, even Islamic preaching, as in the state cannot punish you for expressing the wrong thought.

However I can only speak for myself here, I've seen countless cucks here expressing very authoritarian points of view, where their ideal society is Christian, White and silencing and sanctioning any dissident thoughts.

>Do we allow that?
Yes.

>this post
>while having all these freedoms

You don't deserve your country. You put your Founding Fathers to shame. Absolute cuck.

>allowing the to freely spread through your body

For shame, brother.

Our founding fathers would have enslaved these sand niggers and forced them to work our labor you tremendous piece of cucked shit.

High-trust societies can afford to recognize the rights of their citizens. If your society is being fucked in the ass by an ever-increasing stream of filthy mudslime shitskins, it will not and cannot be high-trust.

Kill all mudshits.

>Do we allow that?
Inciting violence can be a criminal act.

The people who are citizens of my country have all the rights that it entails. Including free speech.
Non-citizens don't get that privilege and we should reduce muslim immigration.

>Do we allow that?

Islam does not support free speech, so no.

It's like using free speech to condemn the first amendment. It cancels itself out.

ideally we would never allow any muslims in the country under any circumstances so this would be a non issue

I would allow it.

However if he comes up "missing" that is jone of my concern.

Stand next to the man and start insulting Prophet Mohammad. If he tries to silence you, you have the right to silence him.

Words are words. I want to allow all words. Praising kek or preaching suicide bombings against the government. I don't even like hate speech laws or inciting speech laws. We should be able to threaten and ridicule and celebrate using any words.

It's actions that matter. As much as I hate lefties going off about microaggressions or far right blaming jews for everything or wanting to lynch...it's words. When they act, arrest them. Until they act just let it be.

>, join ISIS
I'm not sure that "recruiting for a terrorist organization" is a free speech issue
Neither is "attempting to organize a rape gang"
Those could be illegal for entirely non-freespeech issues

I don't believe in Muslims having a country.
They should be considered non-citizens in every nation and therefor have no rights.
More like roaming animals than people.
Their population needs to be thinned.

We're only about free speech for white Christians

only straight white males should have any rights

>what is converting
>what is the concept that words leads to more actions which leads to more deaths
Its like saying lets ignore the drug dealers and just target people who use drugs, that'll stop them!

Same for christians and jews desu.

I like China's citizen 'character credit' score thing.
It's ideal, but the powerful would have complete access to it instead of the nationalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI for reference.

Any silencing of speech can eventually be used to silence your speech.

Punish the crime, not the words.

In a country where most people own a gun, incitement to violence is not a problem. Anyone that starts shit gets gunned down.

Europe has problems because they do not have the threat of the well armed citizen.

This. Allow him to preach his vile shit but offer him no protection from people mocking him for being a piece of barely human excrement.

wrong
not all pol is for free speech
for example me

I support freedom of speech when it benefits me. We're not (((rationalists))) we're idealists, victory at any cost.

In my ideal society, he would be killed for being disrespectfull.
I only allow free speach in closed room debates, Cred Forums for example.
Open free speach is not allowed.

He should have gone to the current Führer or his secretary and tell him about his idea, he then would be denied and could keep living.

No, it's like saying personal responsibility needs to matter. Converting? Nobody can use words to force you to convert. You can believe them or not. That's on YOU.

Words lead to actions when you let them. Nobody can tell you to kill yourself and you unwillingly do it. You make your choices. Enough with peer pressure and believing a slick sales pitch turns happy normal kids into suicide bombers. It's simply not true.

If people are dumb enough to do these things, let them.

way to go, >free speech but dont hate on my culture, it hurts muh feels

Censoring it only grants it power. If it is so transparently wrong, let it be challenged in the light.

>starts preaching, telling people to go out and rape white girls, join ISIS, whatever it may be.

That's not free speech, that's incitement and can be charged.

>Islamic proganda gets spewed in schools and shit
HEY YEA YOU SHOULD ALLOW IT
WE'RE EUROPEANS, FREEDOM FOR ALL
FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHT?

>refuse to call a mentally ill person by its preferred pronouns
YOU DESERVE TO DIE
REPORTED FOR HATE SPEECH
CIS SCUM

I'm totally for some dumb fuck Muslim preaching his bullshit. I'm for televising it for everyone to see as well. People need to wake up and see the reality of Muslim bullshit.

I think the state should treat people the way that they would treat others, were they in charge. So it is acceptable to suppress pro-communist speech, because the communists themselves do not believe in free speech and as such should not enjoy the benefits of it. Libertarian speech on the other hand would not be suppressed, because they do believe in free speech. Anarchists generally do not believe in the authority of the police, so they should receive no protection from them. Islamists believe in forcibly converting every non-Muslim and killing those who refuse, so they should themselves be force converted or killed by the government.

So if you are a peaceful citizen that doesn't support coercion, you would be left more or less alone. If you are in support of oppression, oppression would be done upon you.

This

You're fucking retarded, they indoctrinate kids they convince them while young, they convince those that are desperate, they convince those that are poor those that are sick those that are neglected.

You seem to underestimate the power of words, you are incredibly fucking ignorant.
Those drugs effectively become their drug and they pursue it further and further to the point you seem them blowing themselves up just because of it.

>I like China's citizen 'character credit' score thing.
>It's ideal
You would be rounded up and shot for posting on Cred Forums you dumb burger

Thats inciting actual violence, not free speech.

>communism do not believe in free speech
t. someone who knows nothing about communism

You're confusing free speech for "I can do anything without any consequences".

Well at some point it becomes a verbal threat... But saying "I think these people should be killed" is okay whereas, " Ahmed, you should go out and kill these people" is wrong

>ctrl-F - "Imminent lawless action"
>0 results found

Fucking educate yourselves, Google Nigger

Name a communist country that allows unlimited criticism of the government.

Dividing the culture of a nation has been behind the fall of every great empire.

In an ideal society police would turn a blind eye while the good people of the community lynch him.

Free speech doesn't include inciting violence against "white women" or any other specific or non specific group moron

And its completely in my right to stop that person from doing so

>name a yuropoor country that doesn't jail you for being in support of the nazis
And if I were stupid like you I'd blame capitalism, but I don't because like communism capitalism is an ECONOMY type and has nothing to do with the political laws of the country.

>Free speech doesn't include inciting violence against "white women" or any other specific or non specific group moron
It does in the US.

>communism capitalism is an ECONOMY type and has nothing to do with the political laws of the country.
>communism ... has nothing to do with the political laws of the country

>I have no idea what communism is

Yes, I'll allow it since in an ideal society we would all be 100% white and there would be no skittles inside our borders to say shit like that.

Why are euros incapable of understanding there is a difference between free speech and incitement to violence?