Buy or sell?

Do I buy or sell gold after Trump loses? Gold ETFs or actual bullion?

Other urls found in this thread:

apmex.com/spotprices/gold-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when trump wins, it will be repeat of brexit

Honestly it's only going down from here.

Fed has to raise interest rates soon or risk looking like a dead body. We can't have QE infinity. Stocks are so over-inflated the next crash will wipe out Trillions in equity.

I forgot about that, has the pound risen since?

But WHEN???

I don't know about gold, but I know if the polls are showing a likely Hillary win at the end of October, I'm going to buy stock like crazy before the election. The market will go up a huge amount if Hillary wins, and will go down a huge amount if Trump wins. That's because Wall Street loves Hillary, and is scared to death of Trump.

>being this retarded.

Unless trump stops the printing of money and thus inflation, golds only going to go up.

But gold now if you're going to buy at all. Trumps not going to fix the world, things are only going to get worse.

This,,, the fed won't do anything until after the election because if shit were to hit the fan NOW it would make Obama look immensely more terrible than what he is already and that would make Hillary look bad, which would secure a republican win.

>when
SOON™

I wouldn't do that if I were you. I would stay as far from the stock market as the east is to the west. It's extremely volatile and VERY risky. You're most likely to lose than make good, even in good times the stock market is a gamble. It doesn't matter who wins its all about what the FED wants to do.

>the east and the west are adjacent

Are you a kang?

Honestly gold is a smart investment, silver to if you don't have a bunch of money.

China and Russia are buying TONS of gold. Even the poos are buying lots of gold. They are trying to shield themselves from what'd about to happen. They know the economy is about to take a shit. If they're doing it why shouldn't you?

Tbh if gold is your FIRST investment don't do it. Led and Brass are going to be the true value of the west soon.

I wouldn't buy stock because the economy is bound to crash, just buy gold or silver.

It's a biblical phrase you google

>PSALM 103:12

I think he omitted "coasts" by accident
Or at least I hope,I wouldn't want to be defending a retard

It's a biblical phrase you fucking skype.

>PSALM 103:12

It's basically means an infinite distance away.

For numb nuts like you it means FAAAAAAAR AWAY

Interesting. I'm buddhist, i've never read the bible. But even in a flat earth the east and west would by definition be adjacent. It makes no sense.

I like those trips

In terms of measurement the distance between east and west is basically infinite.

the previous announcement to buy was december last year, you're a bit late. unless you want to gamble on unpredictable emotions, you don't need to think about trump at all, just watch what the fed announces

How, since they are by definition, even in a flat earth, adjacent?

The distance between two adjacent areas is 0.

Gold miners.

Money from conventional companies will move into miners and gold etf's. Miners will have the biggest bump.

Think of miners as a derivative contract for gold.

how about you start heading west and tell me when you get there?

philosophy is apparently way over your head

>be on greenwich line
>take a step from east to west, then a step from west to east

How hard is this to understand?

Ok best way I can explain this.
>Pretend you don't know how big the earth is for a second.
>Pretend you are in year 450 BCE
>Now God tells you that.
>you have no idea how far the east goes or how far west goes.
>that's a far ass distance

Ok no more questions about the phrase back to gold and the impending doom we are about to be a part of.

Thanks M8

If you're looking to buy gold or silver and only care about the bullion value and not any sort of collectible value, then I would recommend the following:

Gold:
1. 1 ounce Canadian Maple Leafs
2. Credit Suisse or PAMP Suisse 1 ounce gold bars in assay packages.
3. 1 ounce Vienna Philharmonics

The above have low premiums over spot price, are highly recognized, and are relatively easy to verify as real. I would not recommend anything smaller than 1 ounce because you start getting chewed up by premiums. If you have a lot more money, you can buy 1 kilogram bars to further cut down on premiums.

Also nice are American Gold Eagles (22 karat), American Gold Buffaloes (0.9999), Australian Kangaroos (0.9999 pure). The American Gold Eagles are the only non-24 karat gold products I buy. There is a slight premium for 24 karat products because they're easier to re-use.

You can also purchase gold from BullionVault if you do not mind having someone store the gold for you. The gold there is allocated and stored in vaults run by VIA MAT.

You can also own gold through trusts that are traded on stock exchanges. The Sprott Physical Gold fund (PHYS) is a reasonably good choice.

As for silver, the premiums are pretty high for most of the quality coin products. Silver Maple leafs and American Silver Eagles are highly recognized and are very high-quality coins. Other than those two coins, you're probably best off buying bullion bars from well-known foundries.

As with gold, you can also own silver through BullionVault or through securities such as PSLV or CEF, which is a blended gold and silver trust. Being that silver is
or lower value density than gold, though, storage costs are relatively expensive.

>Watch the Fed
Watch the Fed
>Watch the Fed
Watch the Fed

There's no where to go but up for gold.

>be on 450 BCE
>your point of reference is somewhere
>be in point of reference
>walk a step west
>walk two steps east

In the roman empire, that point of reference was rome. Just walk from one side of town to the other, and congratulations - you went from east to west.

imagine you're in anytime pre 1851 and then off yourself fucking google

if the fed announces that they're going to lowering prices, then it will include gold as well

This, now he's just being a thick cunt.

The fed doesn't control the price of gold though.

If rates are raised (which the will eventually)

Stocks are going down and gold up

>budhist in brasil?

eu duvido, brasil venera mulher, futebol, e dinheiro

>I wish I bought in at 1000
>I agan wish I bought in at the start of this year at @ 1200 :/

it impacts most prices. if rates are raised, why on earth would gold go up in that case?

>the fed
sets interest rates, and availability of new printed money and loans.

gold retains value and demand for it rises, while the fiat currency and associated venture drop due to inflation, and not expecting guaranteed gains

>if that's gold I'd be happy

looking to buy in all or half my savings
apmex.com/spotprices/gold-price

>ja conheci e visitei templos e moges budhistas em 3 paises.

cada ugar completamente diferente como faziam tudo.

>pra min que iso e moda
"I'm not religious, bu i'm spiritual"
...no god, but Karma, makes sence somehow?

There are many kinds of buddhism, just like there are many kinds of christianity.

I follow zen buddhism. We don't believe in karma or reincarnation. There is no supernatural.

gold is dumb, buy equities before after and during the election (and forever)

... exactly

remove supernatural, afterlife...
>at that point is it a religion, or just a cultural tradition?

Its a philosophy. Abandon illusion, embrace truth. Thats the core of zen buddhism.

Nice, I learned something useful today. Thanks user.

>to feliz como cristao
trabalhando como ingenheiro em Alaska.

zen e deitar na neve e ver aurora, or ir pescar, ou, pasar varios dias na montanha buscando carne.

e nao precisa pijama de uniforme ;)

Sounds comfy. Hope you have ammo to keep it that way.

>municao e so pra ursos, ou cacar
acabam de comecar importacao de sujeira. 15,000 ate agora.

mas aqui tem bom sentido de comunidade, se alguem te ver caminhando oferecem carona. se seu carro dar problema 3 ou 4 param pra ajudar.