What happens when you don't celebrate black history

What are your thoughts on this, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
youtube.com/watch?v=8bGZdGRJx6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm literally just here to post Asuka.

no one told them they had to stay

A FUCKING

I wish I knew this guy, so I could murder him when the shit hits the fan.

It's not the worst thing I've seen a leaf post here.

>400 years of oppression
>in a country that's 240 years old
Damn we're efficient

niggers are inferior both physically (ugly) and mentally (low iq) and mankind would evolve 1000 years if this facts was recognized and most exterminated.

In fact Liberia was created just so they could leave, but they didn't. They want in on our game and will burn down neighborhoods until they get what they want or get killed

it wouldn't be murder, just retribution.

Nothing is keeping them here. They can just get out if they don't like it. They take so much from our society, and contribute absolutely nothing. As much as they hate us - and we return the sentiment - why in the world would they want to live here?

Chris Silber
Silber

Cred Forums is always right

keep posting pls

now let get this straight he doesn't know that the america was the first country to stop slavery?

The same way you don't inherit your parent's criminal record, you don't inherit you compatriot's mistakes from centuries ago.
Historical blame is stupid and honestly, not an argument.

I thought that was britain.

But then why are people on here proud of their aryan heritage?

Sometimes i forget thats still a thing

>White countries are so bad because they're majority white
>What do you mean move to Africa that's 99.9% black where I'll be part of the majority?

I hope Trump gives them the choice, the "motherland" or the niggulag.

You can't get on welfare in Africa.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SILBER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Being proud is just a feeling, not an objective advantage.

It's fair for blacks to feel sad for their ancestors who were inflicted by slavery, but asking for reparations to current people who has nothing to do with those decisions for reparations isn't.

But America has already gone down the virtue signaling/affirmative action rabbit hole. Thanks, liberals.

>What are your thoughts on this, Cred Forums?
He's delusional.

>terrorize and enslave
No, that's blacks doing it, first slave owner was black and sued a white man for hiring his indentured servant.

>fill prisons
Blacks are in prison because they're violent animals.

>angry when they don't applaud
No, I'm angry when they go out and rape and murder my people

Those numbers don't add up to our countries age.

On a side note, I find it fascinating that starting last year websites have been trying to disprove Egyptians having slaves en masse.

I don't like googles. I don't want them near me. I don't want them across the street.

Came here to say that. Good work.

Based Brazilian

Because they couldn't have owned slaves if they were black, right?

It frustrates me that people can't concede a point, sometimes.

Fuck, even Morgan Freeman hates Black History Month.

I ain't even mad

>terrorize and enslave an entire race for over 300 years

god i wish this was true

>The origin of species
>1962
C'mon pol, if, you're going to be right all the time, be right the correct way and get a better source.

I don't agree with their history of being barbarians and killing anything that doesn't look like them. Better to be here a slave than to be constantly be in African turf wars hurling sticks and shit at eachother.

I love how these morons make it seem like America was the only one involved in the slave trade( and guess whose still in the slave trade: AFRICA (fk i love irony)), forcing her to burden the world's sins. It truly takes a special kind of asshole to ask me to relinquish myself of my history because my ancestors actions hurt your feelings.

(((silber)))

whoops not ancestor, my brain isnt working today very well :D

>Los Angeles, CA

Exactly what I would have expected.

Rei > Asuka

they have been free to leave for 150 years, if it's so bad, why not just leave?

We're talking about the Irish now? Remember the 1 million, make America and Britain pay!

blacks will outbreed white americans and therefore will have to assume responsibility for the crimes of the past just as whites today must accept responsibility for the past.

So breed away to your own self destruction. When you destroy all whites in america and have a legacy bound by blood that you can't escape no one in their right mind will accept you on this planet. And finish you off once and for all.

What people will do for (You)'s nowadays. People like this cuck are pathetic.

Didn't you know "white history" consists of only slavery

>US is not even 300 years old
>400 years of oppression

And they're not also going after Native Americans for what reason exactly?

Also shouldn't they be going after each other since the first slave owner in America was a nignog?

This.

Asuka wotes Hillary.

Killing him would only further his ideas.

Nigger loving whites have a bad habit of being culturally enriched to death. Anyone have that picture of the little twink jew who defended nigs online, only be be robbed and killed by one on the subway?

>blacks commit so much crime that they make up two-thirds of the prison population
>this is white people's fault

This.

Asuka is a ranting bitch, she probably wotes hillary to be trendy and protests with the rest of shitbags because she's a bitch.

really thinking over here..

Black population is stagnant and will stay that way. All those abortions and murders, you see. Hispanics will replace whites first.

Rei fags keep moving, this is a Asuka neighborhood

nge is shit and you are a cuck

>What happens when you don't celebrate black history

Wonderful things user.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860.

Don't see them asking for reparations from their own people.

Make us, your waifu is shit.

>Hispanics will replace whites first.

Honestly I would rather put humanity's future on a spic than a noogle.

>Facebook filename

Did you seriously just take a picture from Facebook which is just a picture someone took with their phone of another Facebook post?

When you mean America, you mean the colonist that settled here 300 years ago, right? They can't really comprehend things like racism and privileges... Because they're dead.

You must mean America today. Not the American government, but American citizens; citizens that's has favored African civil liberates, and has been trying time and again to grow friendly to the community. We do these things and have people that would call us racists and bigots, and have riots when we try to enforce the law.

Yea, we're pissed!

Maybe.

BOOOOO
Your waifu is a slut and you're a cuck

Niggers can't into technology

he's literally saying they din do nuffin

He's right though, we need to make the prison population equal so let's start arresting white people at random to make it 50/50. It's the only way to allieviate our white guilt.

>an entire race for over 300 years
>an entire race

So this guy is saying that all the Googles on the planet were enslaved by whites, curious how they all got back to Africa to tend their kaangdoms.

Coffin Asuka?

Sounds appropriate for a suicidal bitch

The black area of Africa cobined is larger than the land area of America and Europe combined and has more natural resources and arable land (suitable for farming).
They can always go back to their ancestral homelands.
If they started a movement, they could easily get the travel subsidized or outright paid for by the gov (taxpayers).

youtube.com/watch?v=8bGZdGRJx6M

You all have shit taste, Ramiel the angel of thunder is clearly best waifu. Please kill yourselves.

>for 300 years
america was founded 238 years ago

People after gulac went back home and didn't stay in Siberia.

People never mention the first slave owner in America either.

His name was Anthony Johnson, a Google American who went to court to try and keep his white indentured servant as a slave for life.

No one would mention that while asking for handouts though.

On the Day of the Rope race traitors will hang first.

The US imported about 400,000 African slaves during its history.
During our civil war to end slavery, approximately 750,000 whites died.
I think they got their reparations with interest, considering there are now 40 million of them here, where's most countries that brought in African slaves have almost none, including the entire Arab world, central america, India and various pacific island nations.
The survival rate in America for them was higher than anywhere else.

Good, they shouldn't applaud our history. It's not for them.

>terrorize and enslave
and feed (debatable), and clothe and shelter (not debatable), and generally not cut their nuts off.
Bonus: We bought them fair and square. Their fault for being the weaker of two proud black tribes and sold off by the victor. They'd have likely done the same if they were triumphant. Maybe the different slave descendants would bitch less.
>over 300 years
four score + seven years =/= 300
>ban from privileges for 100 years
Egypt must have sucked if water fountains to the right were a privilege The males got voting rights immediately after slavery was abolished by the white man.
>Fill two thirds of your prison cells
with prisoners who are evidently, statistically far more violent and prone to crime
>Angry when they don't applaud your history
Really, we don't give a shit what you think of our history. We just tend to hope you remember it accurately without any bias, although Victor's Law kind of shit on that whole concept for ten thousand years. At the very least, we hope to be grounded enough in reality to not believe or have our children believe we were all kings and shit.

>an entire race

AKHBaR and 93 of them

All of faceberg is a circlejerk and it makes me sick.

Lol

>implying Asuka could ever start third impact or near third impact

WE

>fill prisons

That's not how that works.

They commit crimes, they are free to leave anytime.

They are the luckiest googles on earth, no one in their immediate family were slaves but they get it all, for nothing.

Black people whine so much, every group has been slaves, irish. Jews, slavs, russians, germans, asians. What do googles get to keep complaining about it?

A godess!

This Chris Silber needs a Midol. People in the SOUTH (How many ''triggers" did I get right there?) ''celebrate'' black history on a regular basis when they sit down to eat. Ever listen to blues music?
ahhh guess what?

A lot of black people are cool- especially in the SOUTH. It's the white commie shits (slave mastahs) that are the problem. imho.