Blacks boycott work

Actor Isaiah Washington took to Facebook on Tuesday to suggest that African-Americans across the United States boycott showing up for work on Monday to show that black lives matter in the wake of recent police brutality.

"Imagine if every single African American in the United States that was really fed up with being angry, sad and disgusted, would pick ONE DAY to simply 'stay at home' from every single job, work site, sports arena and government office in the United States of America,"

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/isaiah-washington-fired-from-greys-anatomy/06/2007/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMaJF5aQMcc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support this. Kek

So nothing would change?

>niggers
>working
Pick one

Man, I didn't even notice his teeth in the first picture damn

What would happen if we stopped sending them welfare as well?

To be fair, the NFL would suffer tremendously.

So fast food places close? Big fuckin' deal. I would fire them that day and find another warm boy to replace them with. Or just replace with a machine.

So would their contracts

There are only 16 games in the nfl season.

By not showing up for one, most players forfeit anywhere from 200k to 1million.

you really think a single one would do that? lel

True, but the NFL would lose out on so much money over the course of one season. The players obviously don't care enough about BLM to lose their million dollar contracts.

>warm boy

haven't they been doing that for the last 50 years?

>this happens
>blacks across the country get fired from their jobs
>riots start happening
>houses and businesses broken into
>majority of blacks sent to prison
yee

They seem very commited to this protest. Mr. Washington only proposed one day and some dedicated their entire lifetime.

>imagine if every single google in the US would pick ONE DAY to simply 'stay at home' from every single job

It would be GREAT if they only did this ONE DAY instead of ALL DAYS

How he himself does not see the irony in his own ramblings is mind boggling

Isaiah Washington is a fucking muppet.

Isn't this what they already do?

Literally no loss there. In fact, this would be a benefit because the affirmative actioned workers would leave as well and will be replaced by much better workers who deserved the jobs in the first place.

kek

>Blacks boycott going to work
>replaced by Latino immigrants
>Blacks now out of jobs and fight with immigrants
>MSMfw they have to pick a side between immigrants and blacks
>sweatingman.bmp

>African-Americans across the United States boycott showing up for work on Monday

They weren't going anyway.

imagine if all black people killed themselves. That'd really show us. #SelfLynch

WE WUZ EMPLOYEEZ AND SHIT

>Blacks don't work for one day
>Prison laundry service shuts down and so do the kitchens
>Everywhere else stays exactly the same

Wow, that'll really make people think.

dont they already do this

>Nigs protest against going to work on Monday
>No drug dealing, robbery, rape or murders on Monday
>Becomes a National Holiday
>Crime-free Monday

Nigs and cucks get rekt by facts once again

Top kek

>more niggers get fired
>more niggers demand gibmedats
You can't make this shit up.

Member when he called a costar a faggot on set and got fired?

newnownext.com/isaiah-washington-fired-from-greys-anatomy/06/2007/

Fuck the NFL.

Who the hell is Isaiah Washington and why is he relevant?

Is there really only 16 games in a season? Shouldnt each team play every other team twice, Home and Away games?

>Imagine if all the blacks got fired for staying at home instead of being at their jobs like they're supposed to
>Imagine if all the workplaces were suddenly quieter and more productive
>Imagine if basketball was suddenly whitey's sport again (we still wouldn't care about it)

I say go for it! I don't mind niggers missing a day of pay (although knowing how America treats its niggers like Gods, they will probably get paid double and called heroes).

This will also prove how pointless these blacks are in society and how nobody needs them, when it turns out the country runs even smoother with all the nogs tucked up in bed.

lol

Great! I need to do some stuff at the bank but my local branch is staffed with retarded monkeys. Maybe on Monday I'll get someone competent.

Drive to the Home Depot and pick some esses and get the shit done.

Blacks have been boycotting work since lincoln.

>Blacks don't show up for work
>no one notices

He's going to go to the bank, followed by a bunch of Mexicans...

To fill out his deposit slip and order new checks? Maybe the Mexicans can intimidate the banker to give him a better interest rate on his savings account?

and this is why I say Fuck CK and kneeling during the anthem shit. Until he boycotts an entire game he can go fuck himself

youtube.com/watch?v=GMaJF5aQMcc&feature=youtu.be

Guy has a point

10/10

My arm could use a break anyway.

Why the fuck should they appear at other peoples work sites anyway?

General strikes are a highly effective way of generating social change in a non violent manner.

I have doubts however of these groups to successfully organize a sufficiently impactful event.

burning your own agents?
I know you have a plan inside this plan, Moishe
I'm onto you

They really think that the bus boycott was real or had ANY significant impact on the busing industry?

I wholeheartedly support this initiative
furthermore, I implore our longsuffering black brethren to express their emotions by calling their managers/supervisors and calling them stickin' muhfuggin' crackaz

that'd show'em