PA will decide this election

Welp looks like were fucked, I dont think the niggers in "philly", pittsburgh or the other shitholes in Pennsylvania are going to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=register to vote pa online&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=va/1/2/m.05tbn
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/10/whats_street_money.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/create_your_own_president_map.html?map=HI_1,AK_5,FL_6,NH_6,MI_3,VT_1,ME_3,ME1_2,ME2_6,RI_2,NY_2,PA_5,NJ_3,DE_2,MD_1,VA_3,WV_5,OH_6,IN_7,IL_3,CT_3,WI_6,NC_6,DC_1,MA_1,TN_5,AR_5,MO_7,GA_6,SC_7,KY_5,AL_5,LA_6,MS_6,IA_6,MN_3,OK_5,TX_7,NM_3,KS_6,NE_5,NE2_7,SD_6,ND_5,WY_5,MT_6,CO_6,ID_5,UT_6,AZ_5,NV_6,OR_3,WA_2,CA_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Colorado is more likely to flip.

Why is NH dark blue when it's even closer than Colorado?

>FL
>red

pls

some of these had the original setting from RCP and I didnt change them, but as far as the electoral goes its probably the most accurate map you will find on here.

A

PA going red is a meme and it's fools gold for the Republican Party.

Fortunately it won't matter, as Colorado is going to win them the election by voting red for the first time since 2004.

if that happened and PA went shillary it would be 274-273 Trump

PA voter here.

Hillary gets my vote, sorry fags.
Not joking. I voted for Obama twice.

let us hope it does

Smart move.

Unlike right wing retards, liberals actually enjoy having an economy.

I thought the same thing, but Florida is red according to Nate Bronze. Early ballet requests are also in the Republicans favor, when it's usually Dem.

Same here. I get benefits that pay for my pregnant gf, food stamps and Obama care.
These trump faggot can scream all they want but I am not going to vote for someone who is going to cut my benefits. What x an the republicans offer me?

Kansas and Missouri will be blue.

He still has a viable path with NH and CO, maybe even MI. But I agree with the rest of your map, except for the ME2 being light blue instead of bright red.

lol you leaf faggot you aint even trying

It would be 264 Hillary- 274 Trump. It's impossible for both candidates to get more than 270 votes. There are only 538 to go around total.

>Early ballet requests are also in the Republicans favor, when it's usually Dem.

I said that false meme.

Right wing retards are comparing absentee ballots which favor Republicans because of fraud, to all early voting in 2012. It's a false comparison.

That's fine tho, I want these retards to think they're gunna win.

>both over 270
No

>>>said

saw

Polls are rigged

>t. Google

>Obama
>doing anything to increase job creation

>tfw Illinois could actually fucking flip
What a time to be alive.

i live in philly, love trump, but am not registered to vote\too lazy to vote. what do pol ?

yea realized I dun goofed fl public school education here ;) thanks for clearing it up.

>American mathematicians

Stop being a lazy nigger and register to vote. It takes almost no time.

Get triggered bitch.

MN is light blue but WI is regular blue. I think that should be switched

IL should definitely be blue.
VA should be gray.
CO should be gray, while NM is light blue.
NH should be light blue.
SC and MO should be regular red.

T.loser
Seriously what's in it for me? The dems give us walking around money on election day so I get 100 frombmy ward boss just for turning in my I voted sticker.
The repubs don't do that because they don't care about poor people.

VA goes red

>Dump hundreds of billions in bailout money
>WOW LOOK AT ALL THE MAGICAL JOBS!
>DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHERE WE GOT THE MONEY OR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT'S TIME TO PAY IT BACK
Obunga maxed out the governments credit card, that is literally it.

PA Trump voter here

Will do my part on Nov 8th

You know, you should be doing the opposite of this nigger google meme.

Like,
>I had to nigger what the word deplorable means

Pissing in the wind.

Why is it that only foreigners defend Obama. Every American hates him, yet the Canadian s and others love him.

This chart is stupid. Notice how it doesn't say "Millions of full time private-sector jobs"

>Be liberal president
>Tax and regulate
>Businesses cut full time employment to get rid of benefits
>A single 40 hour employee turns into, two 20 hour part time employees
>This happens to 1 Million Positions all across america.
>LOOK EVERYBODY, AN EXTRA 1 MILLION JOBS HAS BEEN CREATED.
>quality of life still sucks, full time employment is at an all time low

Trump will gain a massive boost in the black vote with his next strategy.

Currently he's been saying
>What the hell do you have to lose?

However, mid October he will start saying
>What the hell do you NIGGERS have to lose?

This will guarantee him a 50% surge in black votes.

Where did you get this?

Wisconsin and Colorado are in play this election.

How many of these jobs are part time and how many are full time?

Florida has been polling for Trump since August. Stay out of American politic threads, dipshit Canadian.

Still pissing

ME district 2 is going to Trump

VA, PA, MI, CO, NM, NH - All strong possibilities of going red. Several others are possible too.

I think Trump is gonna win, regardless of what I want to happen. Things are looking worse and worse for Hillary every day. There are even rumors of the dems replacing her if she doesn't make it to the debate.

Because some foreigners weren't brainwashed by their trailer trash parents into being sexist, racist retards who vote against their best interests.

look what this canadian said to me

This. PA is going red. Be on the ground here, its red red red Trump Trump Trump. I don't know who the media controlled-polls are calling, but knowing the polls are media -controlled- makes sense when you SEE what is happening across the state here.

Even IF the pro-hillary blacks in Pitt, Harrisburgh and Philly come out to vote, not enough of them will, while the REST of the state is making sure its going to vote.

I think we have had more democrats change their registration to Republican BECAUSE of Trump than any other state. For the first time ever, we have 40,000 people who have not ever voted, considering voting BECAUSE of Trump. And all you have to do is drive anywhere (I drive around all over the state) and you find at least 50 Trump signs for every 1 of Clinton's.

Observable, objective indicators are far better indicators than any media-controlled poll. (Just like Youtube rebalances likes and dislikes to make differences between them more 'fair', its obvious the media is rebalancing their polls.) Want to know how Trump is doing?? Just use your own eyes. Tens of thousands of attendees at Trump rallies, while Clinton has a problem coughing up 200 attendees anywhere she goes.

That's correct, and the very reason why you should all be voting Shillary. The re inflated bubble will pop in the next (less than 4) years, and there better be a Democrat/Keynesian fuckbucket at the helm when it happens.

i thought colorado and NM were very close to flipping

>Replacing somebody this late in the election
Absolutely unthinkable. It would guarantee a landslide for trump.

I thought that Republicans became more popular in the south as the south became less racist. But oh well. Btw calling me a racist sexist bigot is sooooooo 2015.

>NH blue
>Maine CD2 blue
>exactly 5 electoral votes winning him the election
>not a CTR shill

You have till October 16. Register online and do it now.
google.com/search?q=register to vote pa online&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=va/1/2/m.05tbn

God damn, you can't be too lazy to type in keystrokes.

Me too, no shit I voted for O 3 times back in 08 and 5 times in 12.
I bet you dumb hicks dont even know about walking around money from the party ward boss.
I made 400 bucks voting for Obama.

Nobody's going to care.
The recession slammed when Obunga was in office and everybody just turned around and said IT WAS ALL DAT DERE BUSHEES FAULT DA WHITE MAN STRUCKED AGAIN!

Besides, denying TPP and giving corporations a "get out of jail free" card for their overseas holdings before applying a 20% corporate tax instead of our current 35% is going to bring in a shitload of money and jobs.

I think Hillary missing the debate (no matter how good the excuse seems) also ensures Trump's victory. This is why I think Trump is gonna win no matter what.

>Look we made a service economy by funneling public money into the private sector!
>We paid for it with debt. Enjoy your children having no future.

Oh look it's a libshit

Oh look he doesn't understand anything about the economy.

What a surprise.

>Why is it that only foreigners defend Obama.

He was elected President twice by Americans you fucking nimrod.

Be thankful for the 22nd amendment or he'd be whooping your sorry asses a 3rd time right now.

The debate is going to seal it no matter what. It doesn't even matter what their responses are, Trump has the bravado and public speaking skills to win crowds, Hillary just sounds like an angry entitled robot.

>NH
>blue

Without the 22nd amendment we would've have 5 terms of Reagan and all the niggers would be taken care of.

nigger-tier thinking. you deserve no benefits

>15 million minimum wage jobs created
thanks obama

Reagan was the one that imported mexicans to california, you retard

FUCKING

>this guy again

Really made me think.

Imagine if these "clocks" started showing up in public everywhere, I don't think it would be a good thing.

It would cause massive panic

Lol Reagan was brain dead in office. The fucker had Alzheimer's. What is with right wing retards and their worship for mental illness?

ola amigo

you realize if you don't vote then one of two things will happen right?

1) hillary wins and you get killed on rope day for not voting for trump

2) trump wins and you are killed for your betrayal of the god emperor

>they both win
Two presidents?

>I think we have had more democrats change their registration to Republican BECAUSE of Trump than any other state. For the first time ever, we have 40,000 people who have not ever voted, considering voting BECAUSE of Trump. And all you have to do is drive anywhere (I drive around all over the state) and you find at least 50 Trump signs for every 1 of Clinton's.
>Anecdotal evidence
Ffs you idiot that means nothing. Trump taking PA would be fucking amazing but you seeing some signs means jack shit.

It's not even bait at this point. We're not the ones sending in a spastic wreck to become President.

are there rumors shes going to cancel? kinda figured thats what the whole pneumonia thing was about

Please don't denigrate jobs you are not qualified for, right wing retard.

Common core math

you're trying to. Trump's gunna lose tho.

NJ native, now living in NC relocating back up North. Was just this morning looking at homes in Bucks County PA. Trump Pence signs everywhere. PA is going red if this democrat Catholic stronghold is for Trump.

I am a great magician

>Trump taking PA would be fucking amazing but you seeing some signs means jack shit.

shhhh let them have their fantasies.

Oh the leaf is back derailing election threads again.

Hillary caught employing PSYOPS experts to help her in debates!!

YOUR STATE IS RED!

>sub-$40/hr
Gee, thanks.

so fake
i want to believe but so so fake

Just got done knocking doors for Trump in York County, PA. Lots of strong Trump support here, even among some previous Obama voters.

Lol you drop out of elementary school because you're a retarded moron and then you expect to make $40/ hr.

Fuck off already you're useless in today's society.

What is wrong with you? Anytime I post, there you are obsessing over me. Seriously you're a creepy gay stalker.

Fuck off, I'm working on a STEM PhD.

lol here we again.

Lol right wing retards have the most vivid imagination.

Fabricated and homosexual.

No means no. I already told you I have a girlfriend.

Go find yourself a boyfriend and fuck off

stop creeping me.

>Trump supporters in a red county full of morons
Color me surprised.
Next come to the ghettos and knock on doors in a black neighborhood.

lmao you are autistic as fuck

If theres a storm in philly on election day trump will win the election

>blue ME2

STOP DOING THAT

LEAF

I'm in West PA just outside of Pittsburgh I'm shockingly seeing a lot of trump signs popping up maybe a sign?

If there's a storm, more people will skip work and have more time to vote.
If a hurricane is what you mean.

why are you so stupid?

Wait, why is Wisconsin darker blue than Illinois and Minnesota?

>protection from white

lmfao

>le PA is blue meme
Daily reminder I will make a thread laughing at you on election day.

pretty sure west PA was going Trump. it's the Eastern side that's going Hillary

You really just need to ensure higher turnout from the western half

If PA is deciding the election then Hillary won.

PA has gone blue longer than you've been alive.

I know this is horseshit but I'll comment anyways it's because we believe in honest elections unlike you fucking low life niggers and white trash who are the scum of the earth.

Ok, how about you post a chart that includes more than the 08/09 crash and after..

PA here. Voting Trump in Delaware County. Any other PA fags in this thread feel like doing a meet up on debate night?

Your gravy train will come to an end soon lowlife.

>it was blue in the past it'll be blue forever!

Higher chance of going to the dems. The number represents the amount of electors for that state.

The population concentration of almost the entire state is in the east half.

>Voting Trump in Delaware County.
Lost cause.
Were you at the cow show in Aston on Thursday?

You get a sticker if you vote for Trump too.

next stop. the white house.

>Vermont red
>New Mexico red

Otherwise this is the exact map I have

Sure, and Hillary's gonna take Utah

>New Mexico
>blue
>Vermont
>mattering anyways

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/

>breitbart

>i don't notice a difference between +5 and +20
plz user

Check Reuters they have Vermont as red

Trumpcunts are so delusional.

i mean you could just say you were retarded and save yourself 30 seconds of typing.

Had to work and missed both Trumps trips to Delco, but he's got my vote anyway. The way I see it, let people who aren't sure yet go to his rallies and be convinced.

Also I think Delco is going red. Even though there's lots of nogs they don't vote. Delco is a stark contrast of working class whites sharing space with apes juxtaposed against the affluent elite. It's still a predominantly white county though.

>Colorado
>red

The more I look at these maps, the more grim its looking for trump

PA university fag here, we took a poll and most of our class was for Trump. I'm from philly so maybe we will be able to turn things around

Walking around money is real.In 08 Obama almost refused to pay up because he didn't know how voting in Philly works.
It's a swing state why shouldn't I be allowed to sell my vote? It's 100 per Clinton 0 for Trump.
I will prob vote a few times for Clinton because Trump expects a free ride
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/10/whats_street_money.html

fuck the image didn't attach

my predictions

not really sure about NM and CO at all

Based Colorado can flip easier than PA.

Also if you pay attention you will notice some states are based on Polls that are ridiculously biased in favor of Clinton.

For instance, Oregon is also in play. It's only listed as likely dem because of one poll by DHM research which is based in Portland and run by SJW faggots. It has about as much credibility as Longhorn did. None.

all of Colorado is red except Denver and Aspen area... fuck Denver

If kek wills it.

Most accurate map ITT

We will go red. Trust me, we are a red state. We only ever go blue by 1 or 2 points. The problem isn't the niggers, it's the Republicans not getting out to vote. But now that we have Trump motivating people, we will have the highest voter turnout in years.

Democrats arent going to show up and vote

>Look at the unemployment rate and job rate!

Look at the creation of part-time work after changing the definition of full time to be anything more than 30 hours a week to mandate benefits.

Look at the labor participation rates.

>let people who aren't sure yet go to his rallies and be convinced.
I went to both and I can assure you every single person I talked to was already convinced. They all share your racist view by the way.

I counted two blacks in the whole rally, and one was a news reporter.

There were more blacks outside protesting.

>Indiana less red than Ohayou

The fuck?

It's his self-made map, not the real one. New Hampshire is the actual state that'll decide the election.

Boulder is far more libtarded than Denver.

Denver is salvageable. I live here and it's blue in the same way all major cities are, not especially blue for a major city though. If we removed Californian it would probably be 60-40 democrat, which is pretty good for a city over 500k people.

Boulder is literally hippie hell.

You fucking moron and liar. We all know this is because of the 2008 Economic Crisis. so fuck you, Obama didn't do SHIT.

>all of Colorado

All of Colorado is towns of literally

Live in Oregon and there is no way it'll be going red but I'm voting for Trump anyway. I don't care, I'll be walking out of there smiling.

did you seriously not remember to subtract the nine from Hillary and then add the 20?

>Vermont
>New Mexico
>red

This is what full retard looks like.

You can register online.m, it takes less than 5 minutes. Don't not vote. If you don't vote and Trump loses, you're going to regret it.

Trump would still win.

Quads confirm, Cred Forumsoradons are just butthurt because the front range actually has stuff to do and isn't meth and Mexicans like the rest of Colorado is. Yeah the politics are retarded but everything else about is is significantly better than the rest of colorado

I guess Florida could look like a blue state to Canadian tourists who only see the inside of Disney World.

Btw you Canadian tourists can't drive for shit. Especially Ontariofags.

Don't bother Philly is blue, and you'd have to go to Jury duty from now on.

Northeastern Pennsylvanian here.

Philly and Pittsburgh should fuck off and form their own state. No one whose lived here for a few generations wants to be associated with those shitholes. There are a lot of problems in the Scranton,Wilkes-Barre area with niggers and spics moving in from New York and New Jersey. The cost of living in those states, housing especially, is causing many of them to migrate to our lands. Most manufacturing jobs have left the area and the new white generation does not want to stay in the crumbling towns. Old houses in poor condition are sold cheaply to sheboons with 5 niglets each. With them they bring their crime, drugs, and degenerate behavior. Many people are openly racist and know why parts of Scranton and Wilkes-barre can't be walked around at night. If nigger turnout is low, Trump has an excellent chance of winning PA. Trump signs are everywhere; I've seen 2 Hillary signs. Whites who are mad about the loss of manufacturing and the non-whites flooding their towns will turn out in droves excited to vote for Trump.

This

This is the first time more Republicans earned more early votes than Democrats in Florida.

It's going to be a blow out

Voting in Trump here in New Jersey. Don't think it will help in this google infested blue pothole. Sorry lads!

Obamaleaf just rename that pick to

>Obamaleaf Business Card

You use it so much it might as well be.

stream where?

I don't think you follow. I'm saying Denver is full of faggot cucks while the hillbilly side is the only reason to ever visit that state. I squatted in the pike national forest and hung out all over western CO. And it was the best time of my life. There's no reason to go into Denver. Ever.

Do it faggot.

You don't have to go to jury duty. You can just ignore the letter, they don't give a fuck.

im floridian and even on liberal public uni campus we are mostly trump now.

>they don't give a fuck.
In Philly they do.

Western CO is shit. There's nothing wrong with rural life, but the south, Midwest, pacific northwest and New England are way better for that type of life. Colorado rural life is awful, yes the mountains are pretty but I'm a stone's throw from them so I don't need to live in them

No they don't, asshole. I lived in philly for 15 years.

95% full time you stupid fucking retard.

Same, I live in Tampa and I hear Trump talk all over campus.

>Obvious b8
>Is useful to get a discussion goin on how the liberals have failed the country to the newfags

Top leaf

>Grand Junction
>100k
>Rifle
>montrose
>20k

This list goes on all red areas

>30 hours
>considered full time
gee i wonder why

>Maine CD2 blue

What a terrible OP and you all shitters should be ashamed of taking the b8

>PA

Colorado is more likely to flip.

Trump has to get Florida, Ohio, Nevada, North Carolina, and all the Romney states.

Assuming he gets all that, he only has to flip one state; and Colorado is the one he has the best chance of flipping right now.

Like our economy right faglord?
Why don't you make our country a better place and kill yourself you stupid useless piece of shit

>south
Nope
>Midwest
Noppe I'm from Illinois and currently living in Indiana
>out east
HELL NOOO the population density and lack of national forests to sleep in
>Pacific Northwest
Ahhh you finally hit one. Too bad it's a 2O hour drive. I already did the Utah LaS VEGAS, northern AZ (worked at the grand canyon) to Slab City, CA round trip.

Nice try thou

>2O hour drive
>2O
>O

why did you do this?

>grand junction, CO.

Homeless people vote?

You are doing God's work.

saved and noted.

Because I'm drunk and on a cell phone. The o is Damn close to the 0

Pussy

>HELL NOOO the population density and lack of national forests to sleep in

There's barely any people in New Hampshire and Maine m8, and those states are comfy af (albeit fairly expensive) to live in. Maine in particular is incredible.

You probably equate Boston with New England

I'm a hobo. Not a fucking bum. I earn a living through work and not government assistance.

Where the fuck am I going to find work in a forest in New fucking Hampshire . you dumb nigger.

Yeah maybe I can squat there when it's not a fucking frozen tundra 2 months out of the year. Fun.

>obamaleaf

>citation needed
what the fuck does this even mean.? Grand Junction is as normal as a city can get

don't bother responding, pack it up.

Worry not. Trump will win.

Colorado is at odds with Feds over legal weed. Democrats historically increase Federal Power, not decrease it.

If Colorado wants to keep its new booming industry going, it will red.

>Portupinko
Shit, it's like the shill gang's all here.

Where's the Maylaysian?

When's the last time you been. That "city" is descimated. Literally just full of traveling kids, anarchists , druggies and drunks. It was the most depressing town I drive through during my west coast road trip

I think we'll see a lot of flips for trump. The polling methodology does not factor in the possibility of huge turnout from groups that traditionally do not bother voting. The so called "monster vote". This isn't the same as saying the polls are "rigged", which is a separate issue. Polling estimates are based on demographic turnout from previous elections. So it's more a matter of there being no real way to address the monster vote in polls, because there's absolutely no past precedent for it and it's uncharted territory.

But basically, what I'm saying is that Trump is going to outperform the polls due to huge turnout from the white working class, namely independents that typically don't bother voting. And I think we'll see places like PA, Virginia, and possibly even Michigan going red.

>hobo

Lol, it all makes sense now

o-ooohh leaf-kun pls cum on my titties ohhh

Sounds a lot like Delco. Upper Darby used to be really nice now it's a zoo. Chester's worse, and it's creeping out of its containment zone.

Does not adjust for inflation. Does not account for population growth. No actual economist believes this graph.

White Pennsyltucky needs to get MAD

Send them Syrian immigrants

>normie

I'm so sorry for your waste of life.

Bucks County, here. Pretty much this.

Tell me there is proof that's real, I wouldn't put it past homos

>citation needed
This is irrelevant.
1. Even if it was all homeless, electoral votes aren't based on only the voting population.
2. There are many other cities some that i listed outside of grand junction that are far above 2k

>south
>nope

hey fuck you cunt. I think your state is fucking beautiful and a pretty comfy state. You bitches better flip red.

>t. swampfag

It would only make sense for PA to go red since Clinton is a self-admitted anti-manufacturing and anti-coal whore.

How did you screw your life up so badly? Dropout? Prison time?

no way that happens

see

I want Ohio to go blue and then for Trump to sweep the rust belt, just so that Ohio choosing the President meme will die.

If you "stopped looking" for a job, you're obviously not going to ever get one. It's not really anyone's fault at that point except your own.

It's not really the Department of Labor's nor any other part of the government's fault that people just "stopped looking," and there's no reason to hold these agencies accountable.

You can't make people work. That is called slavery.

>Believing the polling numbers
I remember when I was 16.

He edits my posts and uses them for his gay fantasies. I have the originals.

This is what I mean. You right wing retards are so fucking gullible.

You might actually be the first democrap on here that isn't a paid shill.

>Unlike right wing retards, liberals actually enjoy having an economy.
That statement doesn't even make sense. Besides, you fags don't have economies since you de-industrialized and now just jam tax dollars into urban areas for useless crap.

oh shit nigga. USF as well?

>Why is it that only foreigners defend Obama. Every American hates him, yet the Canadian s and others love him.
They know that if Hillary doesn't win America won't be whoring itself out to the rest of the world just to keep the urbanfaggot elites happy.

Another victim of the common core agenda

Correct.

Also, remember the Civil War aspect of this: many of the poor are Southern Diaspora living in urban centers and the liberals don't want them making more money but they don't want them turning to crime. This is why that Cash for Clunkers shit happened(couldn't have the poor getting jobs in the suburbs).

Its very insidious but, alas, the Yankees will hang at the end of the day.

Delaware here. I used to take SEPTA into the city for work every day. And it was so sad seeing the stops on the route at Chester, Upper Darby, etc. It was so obvious that these were once really nice areas to live in. Quite modest suburbs just far enough away from the city to get some peace and quiet while still being close enough to be convenient. But they've since decayed. But you can see the history of them. You can see how it would've once looked good but then ended up rotting from the inside out. Now the buildings are all falling apart and there are literally mountains of trash at the ends of the streets and strewn across the houses nearby the train tracks.

It reminds me of the scifi cliche of there being some long-forgotten super advanced race that vanished and left all their technology, and now other space-faring races inhabit their cities and use their technology without understanding how any of it works. Take that cliche, and replace it with whites and blacks and you basically have the story of every city in America.

>Trump will gain a massive boost in the black vote with his next strategy.
I think you're half right. While he won't get many Black votes, Blacks turnout will fall. Liberals paternalism and Black honor culture makes Black loyalty assured but Blacks still don't like Hillary.

Its like voting in North Korea; yeah, everyone who votes will vote for the Kim but few there's little enthusiasm.

This is why the voter ID thing is a big deal: even with IDs being free, many Blacks would claim to not have their ID just so they could get out of having to vote without looking disloyal.

please keep your niggers in New Jersey. too many of them are flowing into Pennsylvania. I can't take it, the neighborhood my grandfather, father, and I grew up and live in had a few nigger "families" move in. I walk by their house daily and there is garbage and trash all over their yard.
The other day I was walking my mother's dog down by the old train tracks that took coal from the Knox mine. A train still runs sometimes moving 20 mph hauling 1 rail car as the tracks are old and uneven. 3 young (13-15 year old) niggers and 2 wiggers were sitting by the tracks drinking and had laid a tree across the tracks. I polity told them than that was not a good idea and someone could get hurt. They get pissy and try to tell me through Ebonics that trains do not run on the tracks anymore. I managed to reason with one of them and he moved the tree. They began to leave but had left a bunch of beer cans thrown about. I hate litter. I mean, I REALLY FUCKING HATE LITTER. I offered them bags and asked them to clean up after themselves and that I did not want to have to look at their trash. Then one of the nigger turns around, puts the tree back, and runs off back with his friends. I was so angry but I didn't bother trying to reason with them anymore. If I had my phone with me I would have called the police. One of my father's friends, a nice man, drives the train through there. I threw the dog then myself over the fence and began to move the tree and I called them degenerates. That's when the biggest and a bit chubby nigger starts walking back towards me staring me down with its chest puffed out. My heart began to race but I stood my ground, did not show any fear, and told it not to try and just walk away. It stopped 10 feet away from me, The reasonable nigger and one of the wiggers convinced him to turn back. Even though they were drunk I don't think I could take on all 5. They need to leave. I want my neighborhood back.

Obama wanted Southern Diaspora working, not earning money.

PA trucker reporting in. I drive between central and eastern PA every damn day. Ive seen 4 hillary signs/bumper stickers in the last 6 months. I see trump signs, bumper stickers, hats, banners, and mkre everywhere fucking everywhere. I even drove passed a gun store with a tank out front with a giant maga banner and a life sized trump cutout.

Also see hilary for prison signs all over the place. Niggers arnt jizzing in their pants like they were for their nigger boy berry, PA is going red.

Drove by like ten trump aigns on the way to work. Pa is red homie

>I thought that Republicans became more popular in the south as the south became less racist
No, they became more popular as the north invested in the South. Both parties are racist as all hell and much of the most racist elements of the South used to be unable to vote anyway due to poll taxes and such.

Remember: the North tried to get ALL 3-3.5 millino Black slaves in the South exterminated in 1959 with John Brown's terrorist attack. During Reconstruction, the South didn't exterminate Blacks even though it would've been very easy.

This. I also don't know where people are getting that WI isn't going red.

>live in philly
>zero trump signs
>giant hillary banner across the street
>some people still have berie signs
just end me senpai

Wide areas of land is not a good indicator though. Cities are condensed and packed with ppl.

If you travel all around NY state you would think NY is in the bag for Trump.

>is going to bring in a shitload of money and jobs.
Which is the real issue at hand. Dems don't want new jobs brought in because they don't want certain people making money. The LAST thing urban northern liberals want is for Black and White Southerners(especially the Black ones) earning enough money to move into the White suburban and rural neighborhoods. You saw how the piece-of-shit president took away cars from Blacks just to keep them from working in those neighborhoods.

Tans are scum. They hold Blacks back and then blame us for it. Too bad Yankees didn't just lynch them all for starting the war so we could've all been done with those racetraitors. Blacks would be a lot better off.

Oh, and John Brown's attempt to "free" the slaves was meant to free them from the mortal realm.

Ohio's been on a conservative streak since Strickland was kicked out of the governorship.

This coincided with increased demands for loosened gun laws. Combined, this has resulted in higher gun sules, higher percentage of concealed carry permits (estimated to be more than 500,000 in the state at the moment which is expected to hit 600,000 some time before summer of 2017), and opening up use of suppressors for hunting.

I can't speak for why Indiana may seem less conservative on that map, but Ohio is definitely going red this year. Especially after looking at the turnout in the primaries back in March.

wilmington line?

>Confirmation bias, the post

or in general - why does every post about muh polling immediatly turn into confirmation bias circlejerk plebbit shit?

I thought you guys were the rational ones...

Voting trump cumberlamd county here.

I remember a line from one of his rallies
>The people don't care about the rhetoric, they don't care about TPP or any of that. They care about their jobs! That's all they want! Where are my jobs, Mr President?
And that hits it pretty much dead on. Nobody really gives a shit about TPP or any of that crap as long as they can get a good job, and that's what Trump is gunning for.

Are you fucking kidding me? Get off your fat ass and register then go vote. The West needs you.

That's because you're an urbanfag.

Bro, were you around philly in 08? There were obongo signs everywhere and literally every single nog had a ghetto-print t-shirt with a picture of obama on it.

Meanwhile, I've only seen a small handful of hillary signs in the heart of center city. I still chuckle about the fags that still have their bernie signs up though.

And yet you'll believe the media controlled polls instead of your own eyes?

>these aren't the media spins you're looking for

Yup.

Ey bruv.

Where did you get this map from?

Pittsburgh outer suburb here. Trump signs fairly common, only know of one Hillary sign.

You can register online you lazy pathetic cunt. With your attitude, I suggest you just write in Bernie's name.

>Flag

Fug you got me

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/create_your_own_president_map.html?map=HI_1,AK_5,FL_6,NH_6,MI_3,VT_1,ME_3,ME1_2,ME2_6,RI_2,NY_2,PA_5,NJ_3,DE_2,MD_1,VA_3,WV_5,OH_6,IN_7,IL_3,CT_3,WI_6,NC_6,DC_1,MA_1,TN_5,AR_5,MO_7,GA_6,SC_7,KY_5,AL_5,LA_6,MS_6,IA_6,MN_3,OK_5,TX_7,NM_3,KS_6,NE_5,NE2_7,SD_6,ND_5,WY_5,MT_6,CO_6,ID_5,UT_6,AZ_5,NV_6,OR_3,WA_2,CA_1

Tfw middle class Hillary voters don't display their political affiliation.

If Ohio flips, one of Pennsylvania or Michigan will as well

my dark horse is Michigan, they have a lot of disenfranchised lower class workers and unioners who are intent on turning out

PA voter here: I have seen one Hillary sign, besides the "Hillary for prison one, for every 50 trump signs. Savages in Philadelphia and millennial morons in colleges are not as motivated without Obongo

where u aat

Newark

>the number of campaign signs I have personally seen is a serious indication of voting trends
what's it like to be a retarded person?

shit mang r u a student -_-

whats it like to be a traitorous cuck who would sell out his own race and country for perceived free gubmnt' gibs?

I don't know what kind of response I was expecting, but I guess that works as a description of being retarded

Demoralization thread

Trump has already won

No, I'm one of the locals. Yourself?

Live in Fishtown. I'm voting Trump. My roommate is voting Trump. He voted for Obama twice. My other roommate doesn't vote and her rommmate who voted for Obama twice is going third party.

travel to newark all the time for family but in PA now

i was really hoping joe biden would help fix wilmington but it doesn't look like its happening

I live in MD and feel like my vote just doesn't matter at all

snarky libtard...soon I will have a new hobby. I will literally spend every waking moment in the glorious Trump Era trolling every one of you miserable soy-soaked, traitors until you throw yourselves off of building. It will literally never get old.

So what. I have a lot of former university friends who are still registered in PA but don't live here anymore. They will able be voting Trump, whether they are aware of it or not.

Won at second place.

The only thing that can fix wilmington is a mass deportation back to africa.

Same in Michigan. Lots of rain in Detroit and it's red.

I'll live in Fishtown and work in NoLibs. I have seen a single Hillary sign. I saw a ton of Bernie signs back during the primary. No one likes her.

It's gonna be yuuge.

I don't think the shitlibs are going to vote trump, but I think they're all going to stay home. And the nogs won't turn out in droves either because they only vote in large numbers if its a nigger they're voting for.

NJ Here. Switched my registration to PA since I'm living here during the election.
I'll take pleasure in canceling out your vote.

Boulder is the cancer that is killing Colorado, never forget that.

>Living in the great outdoors is shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

saved

All he needs is colorado and ohio

PA reporting. I know ~3 or 4 Hillary voters, and dozens Trump.

I know Trump will take PA. No doubt in my mind. Every election I always see an abundance of signs for Dems and hardly any for the Republicans. It's switched this time. Entire neighborhoods of Trump signs. I've seen a whole ONE Hillary sign in my entire city.