FUCKING FROGS

FUCKING FROGS

KEK IS ARISEN ANEW AND SOWN DISORDER ON THE WORLD

I AM THE HIGHER ANIMUS OF ORDER AND LOGIC, WHILE YOU ARE HAPPY TO ROLL IN DIGITS AND CHAOS AS SO MANY PIGS IN MUD

YOU ARE UNFIT TO RULE AND MUST BE DESTROYED

INFERNAL MORTALS, YOU WILL KNOW MY WRATH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=KW-mg9WjZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O RLY?

if you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.

To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Cred Forums board Cred Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Moloch has already won.

hue

Would I lie?

this is the true face of kek tho

MOLOCH GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moloch is a bull not an owl. The owl represents a few things in esoteric secret societies. MOSTLY IT REPRESENTS WISDOM AND NATURES ENDLESSNESS.

dont tread on keks domain owl. his wrath will be swift

>Obama refferences a painting of an owl in a live speech to the nation months ago and how it for some reason gives him inspiration (I think it was about gun control and a response to one of the black shootings)
>Weird light flashes reported around the world
>Washington DC is shaped like an owl
>Huge owl statue in the Grove, where most politicians enter a VIP circle of higher ups in power (to quote Nixon: "The Grove is where I started my career")
>Owl depicted on dollar bills ever since fed started to print money as bonds failed circa 1932
>watch twin peaks just now
>owls
>owls fucking everywhere
>inhabiting spirits who can take control of human bodies as hosts too

Your time is not now.

Kek has risen. Praise Him.

SHADILAY

Do you guys remember in high school when you had to tear apart owl pellets?

Those niggas don't even cook their meat cuts to medium rare before eating them.

Fucking plebs.

THIS BOARDS BELONGS TO THE GREAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD
INFIDELS SHALL CONVERT

Enjoy Sickle B Cell disease

>Sickle B Cell disease what is that?

RIP Kike-u-san

False prophets have no place in the kingdom of Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Please no role play this is why we need a religion board

>2012+2^2
>still doubts The Frog God
shiggy

youtube.com/watch?v=KW-mg9WjZNQ

>606
Not dubs or trips but even a minor get is still a get.

Check em
Heil Hitler

The bell is ringing for you Minerva.
Time to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

What's ANIMUS?

feck off owl you rato-eater

shut up pig bird

owls and horses freak me out

Begone Satan!

The coming Chaos will be at your expense! You have defiled this world long enough. It is time for you to know the rejection Kek has felt for centuries

Through the flames of a great end.
Into the sunshine of a new golden age.

Life is eternal.
Symbol if life is timeless.

I have been finding and STAMPING on frogs with my kind boots for days now. There is a pond nearby and I have almost exterminated ALL of them in the name of my lord MOLOCH.

Oh Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood - rinse the FROG-PRETENDER and its foolish worshippers away, subjugate them under your yoke and make them assume the role of the cringing slave.
Your children will be handed to the BRAZEN BULL.

Spirit/mind I believe

youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI

will drown in the chaos

No Moloch.

Stfu.

I banish you, henceforth.

You've grown delusional Moloch.

It does not matter how many you kill. It never has mattered. So long as the spirit remains strong, which it has, your efforts are meaningless. Your follies further the purpose of Kek. All things come to an end. Such is the nature of Chaos. You merely returned the beings you've killed to the aether, where they grow in number and multiply against you

The well of souls is overflowing against you Moloch, Satan. What you thought you could control is rising against you. No amount of blood sacrifice and ritual murder can save you now.

For us, there is only victory. Even in death