Who the fuck is this guy?

who the fuck is this guy?

could he be the wildcard winner since no one likes the main candidates?

I like Trump.

If Hillary or Trump fail. Then it will be all Jeb. Jeb will make a comeback.

No fucking way. He's even more anti-establishment than Trump. He's a true CONSTITUTIONALIST. He obviously has no chance of winning but he reflects my views even more than Trump, because he advocates so strongly for decreased government spending and power. Not voting for him but he's definitely a great guy.

i for one welcome the inevitable jeb surge, i'm just not sure if it'll come soon enough

This. I've advocated Castle to everyone I have met just to raise awareness of the Constitution party. He's a great dude with fantastic policies and would make the best President of all five. He genuinely wants the best for the country and its people, but isn't afraid of taking a hard stance against rampant leftist authoritarianism. At the same time, he does it all without making petulant personal attacks or artificial moves for big publicity like Trump.
He'll probably get less than 2% popular vote, though. Rip.

Holy shit the Jeb comeback is real!

Castle is fucking awesome and is by far my favorite of the candidates, and the Constituion Party overall is extremely based.

If this was any other election where I was forced to pick between two neocons, I would vote for him. But in this election I have a chance to back Trump, a non-establishment who can actually win. I love Castle though, and I feel like most of Cred Forums would too if they hadn't been swept up by Trump fever.

>probably
He'd be lucky to get .2% of the popular vote. (1 vote every 500 voters)

How cucked is Castle?

Better than Johnson, if you live in an even remotely nonswing state like Washington, he's a good choice

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

Not cucked. The Constitution Party is the only party that reflects /1776/. Imagine if the Libertarian Party hadn't been hijacked in the 60s by leftists and hippies.

He wants to withdraw from the UN, end the federal reserve and reinforce private property rights.

Not even a little bit. He actually has a lot of overlap with Trump's foreign policy, while having a much more libertarian (real/founding father libertarian, not Gary Johnson faggotry """""libertarian""""") domestic policy.

>anti-TPP
>end federal reserve
>withdraw from UN
>anti-interventionist
>remain allies with Israel (not a fan of this but we'll never get a candidate who thinks otherwise); HOWEVER stop sending any monetary foreign aid
>pro-life
>very much for individual states' rights over federal government

Forgetting about the convenient CIA plant

What's with the Jeb shilling? Does he actually have a chance to win? I'd like that over the two loonies that are the frontrunners right now desu.

No. The jews would never let a third party candidate topple the system.

No. It's memeposting, they long for the days of the turtle man.

>mfw I'm voting for this guy

Don't Hassle the Castle!

Slow and steady

My sides

>Jill Stein running with Baraka
Do they just not want to be relevant?

>2010+6
>not being a #jebhead

Would always get this result when I would take the isidewith test. Castle would end up within a few perentage points behind Trump for me. Seems pretty based.