>>90182010

He has a border wall on his head that keeps out all the pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_of_Death
youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it'll be expensive and it won't stop every single illegal immigrant

>so we shouldn't do it, let's just leave the problem and hope it gets better

oh, okay, thanks

>hey dumdums almost 20% of illegals use planes to go over the wall ergo the wall wont stop a single illegal

"Why should it be a wall? An electrified fence would be much more cheaper while being possibly even more effective. It wouldn't even need to be staffed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_of_Death (note that the current wouldn't need to lethal, only strong enough to deter any intruders). The visa problem could then be solved with co-operation with Mexico as Mexico could give information about people that overstayed their visas by checking when they last used their passports and then giving that info and a picture of the immigrant to US officials." - someone in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM

It's a beautiful day outside.
People are praying, kids are singing...
On days like these, women like you...
Should be berning in hell.

Turn around Hill, it'd be a crime,
If I had to go back on the promise that I made for you,
so don't step over that line,
Or else, friend, you're gonna have a bad time.

But girls like you don't play by the rules,
And guys like me,
it ain't easy to be played for fools,
So let's go, let the stage get chiller...
Lets go dirty party killer.

Go ahead and try to beat me if you're able,
Guess you've figured now that mercy's off the table.
I can tell you're getting really sick of trying,
But I think you're just mad you keep dying.

You're not gonna win, we'll be here together,
Fighting in this debate stage forever.
I know you just cry bigot each time I beat ya',
But I'll always be right back here to meet ya'.

I know you're made of lies, lies, lies.

This is where it stops,
This is where it ends.
If you want to win the office
Well, you better try again.

But no matter how I beat you,
You don't give up your attack.
Do you just like the feeling
Of your sins CRAWLING on your back?

Go ahead and try to beat me if you're able.
You should know by now that mercy's off the table.
Think that you can try to bribe me like I'm some pawn?
Well, you didn't spare Seth Rich, so GET TRUMPED ON!

I know you made my friends all disappear,
But everything they cared about is why I'm here.
I am their mercy, I am their vengeance,
I am A REPUBLICAN.

I know you're made of lies, lies.

But I think I'm stronger than you.

The point is that they want to make it more difficult for people to overstay VISAs, and to crack down on those that do.

Without a secure border, everyone that you send back for overstaying a VISA can just pass right through the border and are back in the country.

The point of the wall is to make laws that crack down on illegals more effective.

Also, $20 billion is not that much money for something that is supposed to last for up to hundreds of years.

>PLANES CAN GO OVER WALLS
what did he mean by this?

>Palestine has a flag

Has this always been a thing?

>the wall is going to physically cut through entire mountain ranges
>that's why you can't build it, goy!

(((Jews))) do ruin everything.

A
U
T
I
S
M

>cites politicfact as a source unironically

into the trash it goes.

>cost estimate more like 4-8 billion
>if there's a fucking mountain in the way, you probably won't need a wall in that section
>most illegals don't come by plane
>doesn't stop other action against illegal immigration

This guy's a cunt. Also, he walks like he's shat himself. What the fuck's wrong with him?

ORDURE ON BORDER?

>almost 20% of illegals use planes herr derr

So i guess shutting off 80% of intake is just stupid then huh?

Go shill your fat gay boyfriend somewhere else Perez Hilton

>Instead of using our tax dollars to provide jobs that will maintain and support the wall we should use it to provide welfare to illegals

I'm sure he would prefer it that way.

>Great Wall of China is 5,500.3 miles
>US-Mexico border is 1,989 miles

>"Guys you literally CANNOT build the wall!"
>"You'd have to build through the mountain because there's literally no other way you can build the wall!"
>"You would also have to build through villages, because you can't go around, you HAVE to go through the village because we say so!"
>"It'd cost like soooo much money and create soooo many jobs, so lets not do it!"
>"27-40% of immigrants come here on planes, so really we should just let the remaining 73-60% come here without trying! (I'm just going to use the percentage of people who overstay their work visa limit and pretend like that applies to illegal immigrants trying to cross the border, since we know who people are with work visas and can easily deport them. Don't think about it too hard goy!)"

ye

>it'll be expensive
This is a legit complaint though.
Money to build and maintain it may not be worth it's result. I'm not arguing for immigration, but there has to be better and more viable solutions that we can put the money and man power towards stopping illegal immigration.

I just show this shit to libs nowadays
>youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY
>the US military already accepted the wall idea in the 90's, it's a question of when

Love the amount of triggering that the wall promises.

> Lands on Mars
> Builds millions of miles on roads
> can't build a fucking white wall

Sorry, I don't listen to nu-males.

Compared to the welfare that it'll cost to care for the illegals
It's well worth the cost

Faggot numale not understanding the concept of walls.
color me surprised.

She's getting desperate lads!!!
Hillary caught employing psychologists to help her in debates! Will they stump the Trump?

The money could be better spent elsewhere. Illegals will come for the gib me dats, and the jobs. Remove those and allow executions for foreign nationals that are illegally here. Revoke any and all protections granted to them by the state's/municipalities they hide in.

stupid autismo

>Will they stump the Trump?
If you have to ask that, then you are a gigantic faggot.

This guys is a massive faggot, and his show is a orchestra of misinformation.

His "sources" are bunk, and his air of "innocent pursuit of knowledge" is entirely disingenuous. It's literally "Progressives try to Rewrite Facts: The Show".

you've been shilling this garbage for hours

give it up

>His "sources" are bunk
wew lad

We don't deport them often enough, nor does anyone check the visa. We could have possibly prevented 9/11 due to 3/4 of the pilot hijackers not having the proper visa for flight study.

>Compared to the welfare
>welfare
>welfare....
Wait.
I just thought of a million times better idea that would stop illegal immigration and lessen unwanted immigration all together, and you don't even have to spend money.

REMOVE WELFARE AND OTHER GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS.

There, you significantly reduced illegal immigration by removing their incentive to illegally immigrate all together! Their only hope of making it in America is to actually be useful immigrants that are worth something to the country, and if that's the case they have a good chance of LEGALLY immigrating anyway.

So they want to pick the mind of a guy who already tells you what he is going to do? Leftists are stupid

Undertale has the worst fanbase

Of course it's a fucking leaf.

If the US ever clamps down on illegal immigration and spics overstaying their visas, I'm sure your PM would be more than happy to take them all in. After all, if he were to deport them, then he's already lost the battle.

Still have the problem with visa abuse too many corporations will fire a couple thousand Americans and then apply for ten thousand HB-1 visas

That's why I advocate the mass air dropping off land mines along the border. Cheaper, faster to set up and almost guarantees no repeat offenders.

>the Wall will be too expensive
It's Mexico's problem

>I made a shitty baseless assertion
>I get called out
>my best response is calling out the flag
wew lad

You'd have to spend a lot of money on bullets and rope when every single piece of gub'mint cheese mysteriously disappears.

What a way to revitalize our flagging manufacturing sector!

>visa abuse
Like I said, there would be less incentive to stay if they aren't going to get any benefits for staying. Make the conditions to survive as an illegal immigrant in America closer to impossible and you'll have only the strong left.
>You'd have to spend a lot of money on bullets and rope

>America
>problem with spending money on bullets
Come on now.

>sources
>politifact
>the guardian
>feminism today . com
>calling these sources bunk is baseless

Good job, retard.

He should do an episode on police brutality, blm, and black on white crime

>There, you significantly reduced illegal immigration by removing their incentive to illegally immigrate all together!

Not true. Mexicans would rather be poor in the USA than in Mexico

Maybe we could go Ron Paul's route and slack up on the welfare state. Destroy the bad incentives to come here

>Mexicans would rather be poor in the USA than in Mexico
True but what the hell would they do as poor people here if they can't even afford a damn home? The only way they could afford a home and 12 children is because of benefits. Making them have to live off of every single dollar on their check will kill them. They can't get well paying jobs either.
You'll see them dropping like flies, and the message will be sent back, that there is nothing for them there.

You've got to make it so America is as low on the list as possible for places to take refuge.

What the actual fuck bro this guy is misleading as fuck in this video. He's making 15-25 billion look like a lot when we spend over $2 trillion on medicare and welfare per year. Not to mention we do shit like send mexico $75 million to "secure their southern border".

Imo the best solution is to just make it impossible to hire illegals through either government issued work IDs that are required for immigrants or some other means
and make the penalty for businesses breaking these rules extremely high. Like at least $100k per person so they can't just take the fines

HA and because (((POLITIFACT))) said that up to 40% of illegals come on planes it makes no sense to try to stop the 60% coming over through the border. Im fucking dying

>Would cost $15-$25 billion

Good thing we're not paying for it.

>Have to go through mountains

Mountains would serve as natural barrier

That DEFINITELY wont work unless the government creates a program that inspects every work area THOROUGHLY for illegal immigrants once a month at random.
Companies find ways to slip in illegals every time. Simply adding punishments and laws don't work. You need physical and mental warfare.
The wall is the physical but it's not enough, they will still try their damn hardest. You need to make illegals not see America as an option.
Even better, make them either hate or FEAR going to America. But that being considerably harder, it's a lot easier to simply make surviving as an illegal in America so ridiculously difficult that it's not worth it.

>that car
>the stripmall has a pawn shop, a nail salon, a rent-a-center, and a stand selling chicken wings

is that parkinglot the center of the niggaverse?

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

THATS 113 BILLION DOLLARS EVERY EAR WE DON'T DO SOMETHING

no candidate currently has a chance to win that also advocates the removal of the welfare state

>Companies find ways to slip in illegals every time
oh yeah all those palestinians at tel avivs local synagogue

Yes, Trump supporters are literally dumb as dirt with no cognitive abilities. They only work as feelz recepticles and boy, does Trump stuff 'em good.

But mexico will pay for it so who cares how much it costs

What a stupid video.

1. Trump has stated that the wall will be built in strategic areas, not mountains Mexcrements can't cross anyways

2. 25 million USD is chump change compared to the 125 millions illegals cost to society.

3. Trump has said that he will enforce the law on those who overstay, which are easier to catch because the customs have all their info.