BASED MAGNUS CARLSEN

Where were you when you realized that pic related, world chess champion, one of the smartest men alive, is /one of us/?

sputniknews.com/sport/20160830/1044778475/norway-magnus-carlsen-donald-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/sport/20160830/1044778475/norway-magnus-carlsen-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=84NwnSltHFo
lichess.org/uzayiN4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his touch-move mistakes are hilarious.

>sputniknews.com/sport/20160830/1044778475/norway-magnus-carlsen-donald-trump.html

did you even read the link? he said found trump to be funny

>not archiving links

That said, anyone who touched chess above the "no other games available" strata knows it is absolutely riddled with backstabbing moneygrubblers of the highest magnitude. Take Bobby Fischer as an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=84NwnSltHFo

nope. that was just him backpedaling because of the (((media))). have you followed this election at all? he says norway has too much PC bullshit. he's also not allowed to be a trump supporter socially, just like the millions of americans who would be fired from their jobs or attacked physically and verbally.

of course i read the link. i posted it

>one of us
He's ugly and fat enough, yeah.

so not ugly or fat at all?

what are you getting at?

I thought Bobby Fischer was Cred Forums incarnated?

It's funny, he serves as an example for both viewpoints since he's a jew himself. He overdosed on too much jewry.

this guy looks like an ugly fucking monkey cro-magnon.

the tolerant, liberal left, everybody:

if you hold a different viewpoint, you are an
>ugly fucking monkey cro-magnon
in their tolerant eyes.

wouldn't expect anything less from a fucking leaf. jealous of his norwegian heritage maybe?

THIS IS OFFICIALLY A CHESS THREAD

BATTLE ME

lichess.org/uzayiN4c

lichess.org/uzayiN4c

lichess.org/uzayiN4c

I"LL FUCKING MATE YOU IN 20 MOVES

funny how liberals can only judge people on superficial aspects.

explains their retarded first-level economic thinking though.

>"IF WE GIVE THEM MONEY ECONOMY GO UP DURR HURR HURR"

>"HOW MAKE POOR PEOPLE NOT POOR??? GIVE MONEY DURR HURR HURR"

asians got beyond western cuck-sjw logic thousands of years ago.

>teach a man to fish etc

Let's be real here, he's good at playing chess, and nothing more, he's not smart, he doesn't have any money, he has no business and not even a degree.
It's essentially like when jennifer lawrence announced who she supported, who gives a shit.

OH DENMARK THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU xD

I'm not very surprised, pic related was one of us too.
He was so red-pilled about skype that he become insane

But he was jewish

>asians
>not cucked
lmao

literally the anti-jew

Jesus Christ reincarnate.

the dark matter Jew.

>mentally ill
>Jesus Christ incarnate
true

>pollution
>cucked sjw immigration/pc bullshit

how are those two things related in the slightest?

As an avid chess fan who has been watching Carlsen develop his game since he was a kid, pic is my face.

>Trump supporters are all low IQ idiots
>All smart people are liberals

Even though he back tracked a little, it's obvious that that's just due to the extreme pressures of political correctness. The guy is one of the highest profile people in Norway.

He was a self-loathing Jew who basically disowned his heritage. Much like Kubrick was turning into just before he had a (((heart attack))).

i had no idea matt damon played chess

it's because the pollution or smog if you will is black and it comes in through the window that you just opened during night time and impregnates your wife while you are watching

the last move bill gates makes is to take a piece Magnus' black night in the center of the board. Magnus has no way to retaliate (except ofcourse to checkmate now that Gates' king-side space can be claimed).

So Bill gates is playing the world's best chess player and thought the dude made a silly mistake. he actually fell for a trap. lol

to be fair he had no time to second-guess himself

you're right desu. i used to play chess and like many other games of "strategy" after a while it's just a pattern recognition competition mostly. very domain-specific skill.

people who are good at chess are......

mostly just really good at chess.

aka really good brains

that's like saying:
>the world's best philosophers weren't smart, the were just really good at philosophy
>the world's best physicists weren't smart, the were just really good at physics
>the world's best mathematicians weren't smart, the were just really good at math
>the world's best engineers weren't smart, the were just really good at engineering
>the world's best inventors weren't smart, the were just really good at inventing

give up, you lost. carlsen is undoubtedly one of the smartest humans alive. his intelligence is simply being expressed at the game of chess (where he is dominating the field like almost no one in history - too young to make a definitive statement). if he keeps up as he is currently doing, he will go down as the GOAT

>(((mentally ill)))

Sure thing, Schlomo.

>implying anyone with a sub 130 IQ could ever compete at top level chess

>implying that how much money you have and whether or not you have a degree is more indicative of intelligence than being the #1 player in the world at a game based on pure logic.

>implying your IQ is above 87

well that's a poor way of using the smartest brain. from what i can deduct he has been doing modelling for some 3rd rate clothing company and then playing chess.
nice strawmen you got there, why hasn't he produced something if he's that smart? why is he only capable of ""modelling"" for a third rate clothing company? Where's his doctorate? where's his charity? he hasn't done anything what so ever. he's a nobody just like you.

You sound jealous.

Stopping the destruction of Europe is such a poor way of using genius

stop projecting your feelings onto me
how is he stopping anything? he isn't doing jack shit that's my problem with him, he could do a lot but he is contend with playing chess.

You have to go back.