Why do millennials get so anxious about the debate on Monday?

I haven't been able to hold down food, let alone have a normal shit, since Friday. I won't be able to watch it. I'll just read what Cred Forums says in real time. I'm too nervous.

If Trump doesn't win I'm not gonna make it. I already cry once or twice a day about the possibility.

Nothing will happen on the debate unless Hillary passes out again.

cuz dis mad hype
we in it now
we in it, we on it, we in it now
dis is our time, Trump is our guy
showtime, showtime, showtime
now or never
this is it
all or nothing
will he do it? will he blow it?
boo-yah shacka bangbang
the time is now

Isn't that just as bad since Trump needs the bump?

It's the battle, yo.

And it's too hard to keep up with pol during happenings while also watching live stuff. I'm just one boy.

Seek medical attention. I don't know that feel.

Oh ye of little faith

I've been hearing that all Trump has to do is give a decent performance. It's Hillary's to lose here. If she goes off on some stupid shit, she'll automatically lose.

Trump is going to annihilate Hillary.

Both Hillary and Trump won't do as well as their supporters hype.

I suspect this. Not a lot of people will change their minds based on the debates unless a candidate has a major fluke.

Fear not friend

No matter what happens, know that it all works into the celestial plan. The cosmic fates that hold the universes together.

Kek is fueled by us, the Chaos he brings is fueled by us. No matter how the debates unfold, Chaos comes ever closer

God damn get a grip you lunatic

The fuck is wrong with you

I already have a half-stiffie I can't control. By the debate my penis will be diamonds.
He doesn't. None of the polls reflect real support for the candidates.
This, we all need better doctors. Too bad most of them are skype drones as well.

WHO ELSE IS GEDDAN HOYP??

this
It'll just be more of the same 'ol. The media will target a small segment of trump's input and twist it into something else, and hillary will just keep giving cop-outs and emotional rhetoric.
I suspect maybe one interesting moment from the whole thing.

Unironically this. How pathetic do you have to be to kill yourself over this? That attitude will never MAGA

(checked)

Hilary's voters don't even watch the debates

Cred Forums will say that Trump won by a landslide even if Trump was completely stumped and the mass media and liberals will say that Shilldog won even if she had a massive breakdown on stage and all her donors call her to ask for favors during the fucking debate.

Trump could completely demolish Hillary, reducing her to a comatose state lying on the floor sobbing and the media will still declare that he blew his only chance, and Hillary stood tall.

It is very good that this is expected to get such high TV ratings. If nobody paid attention they could get away with that spin, however I doubt it will work that way this year.

If Trump doesn't get in, you can look forward to a civil war at some point down the line. I don't think you have too much to be worried about. Enjoy life!

>what if pepe is brought up in the debate

>Hillary you have accused my son of propagating nazi frogs
>could you elaborate on that?

When will the debate be on and where can I watch it? Will it be on skypetube?

It's likely. The loyalists would win though.