Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums,

I think I am being stalked by sandniggers

The last few days:

>my brothers saw two sandniggers in a shitty car waiting outside my house

>at uni, some hijabi came up to me twice to ask for directions to two different places within a two hour length despite there being a lot of people around, she beelines for me

>at uni with my brother
>waiting for bus
>see sandnigger looking at me
>just ignore him
>starts following my brother and me
>follows us to the back of the bus
>proceeds to stand over me instead of sitting despite there being a lot of empty seats
>finally sits down beside me
>when he gets off, whispers something I can't quite understand

>be at home
>hear something attempting to open my front door
>think it's my mom getting off early from work and the lock won't budge (the lock has been shit for a few weeks)
>open door and greet her with meow
>realize I'm staring at a short, old sandnigger
>shieeet
>behind him on the sidewalk is a younger sandnigger smiling
>old one starts going on about something about house numbers and then leaves

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I keep the headchoppers from slaughtering me, Cred Forums?

Inform the police. If possible, make sure you and your family members never leave the house unarmed. Install security cameras and an alarm system. It's not that difficult.

They're gonna rob and/or kidnap you user, go buy a gun asap

I need more input. Why would they even stalk you? I only ever heard of people being randomly attacked.

just wait for them to break an entry and kill every last one of them.

Hire a Korean rooftop sniper. They're the only ones with the balls to shoot them.

You must kidnap them first

>"Open door and greet her with a meow."

Yeah you should probably kill yourself now

Not exactly sure. I do post anti-mohammedan stuff on other forums. I think I'm just paranoid but the old dude at my door attempting to open it creeped me out

I thought it was my mom. we're fucked up but eh

buy a gun

>see something say something
It's likely just paranoia but it's better than the guilty feeling seeing them on the news after bombing something or getting beheaded for a propaganda video.

>I hope they send you off to the caliphate and use you as a sex slave.
I'm sick of you fucking leafniggers shitting up my board.

Go here.

murdercube.com

Build yourself a suppressor for the handgun you should already own.

Make social media posts about going out of town for a while, and ask people to house sit. (Don't actually let anyone house sit.)

Buy bus tickets to somewhere alibi worthy.

Prepare a way to dispose of the body.

Wait inside your castle.

Dispose of the body.

Never talk about it.

Get yourself a dog, muslims hate dogs.
Or even better, one of those micro-pigs.

Buy the bus tickets with a credit or debit card, btw.

Or, if you live with your parents, stare them down, ask them what the fucking problem is.

Most people like that are timid as fuck when you get in their faces, like homeless people and junkies. Get a stun gun if you're a manlet.

Consider following them around, get names and addresses. Take pictures of their houses.

Create a troll ISIS account and convince people it's a safe haven for jihadis.

Plant some coke and call it a day.

Must have tripped an NSA spook, thread is dead.

Everything posted here is fiction.

no, it's not, senpai. I just have to go to work

Yes, you have a lot of work to do.

Are you rich, is your sis/mom hot, what cars are on the driveway ? dispose cat buy dog like fila brasilierio, buy balaclava mask,beat them up, teach fila to rape coons.

Kill yourself before they get the chance. No matter what we get one less homosexual.

bud, what city is this taking place in? I can definitely see this sort of scenario happening in Toronto, we are crawling with angry, uppity mo's . Install home security of some kind, get some cheap shit surveillance system or anything, just anything. Are you getting any other type of communication like threatening emails or phone messages?

Get a two handed sledgehammer, open that door, crash the skull of the one which is closer, step back, let noone pass, they can only come at you one by one, make a stand.

I you're were in Alberta I'd roll with you, keep them sandniggers off your back.
;)