CTR shills have gotten to cuck reddit

If you still go to /r/The_Donald then you are a cuck. The place has been ruined by too many normies who are too scared to be called racist.
This is how bad it has gotten.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/549t9e/im_convinced_duke_is_a_democrat_plantdouble_agent/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761
rollingstone.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because he is a plant, Dukeshills fuck off

Oldfags here would of never even touched the place to begin with, any1 with a brain knew when news articles got removed on reddit that the whole is compromised.

>going to r_ledonald in the first place
Kys

Hillary is fraud and a hag. Look how she spends tax payers money.

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A

Thedonald crossposters are the cancerous plague that has contaminated Cred Forums
Bunch of underage kids spamming BUILD WALL XD in every thread.

>OP is unironically proud to be racist on a norwegian narwhal clubbing board

Go back to Stormfront you fucking white google.

Even if it's the best part of reddit it's still fucking reddit you retard.

It has nothing to do with CTR and everything to do with reddit being chock-full of normies.

If Duke is a shill then holy hell any body can be a shill. I have been following him for a long while and he would have to be the most devoted shill of all time. Also, I guess Trump himself is a shill because people have been calling him that the entire campaign, that he is being a fool to make Hillary look good. And how do I know you are not a shill? You fuck off

BUILD WALL XD

Stop posting reddit shit here.

>CTR shills
yo, el fuckin' camino fag:
lel, rolling stone just removed the moron:
rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761

screencap this

>rollingstone.com/
>all quiet now
FUCK YOU

Go join the rioters in Charlotte you google loving plebbit cuck and stay off this board.

mum, i'm dumb

We have to become the ctrl-right or shift-right
because we want literally everyone to shift more to the right path

>Implying i ever went to reddit

I think that comic is delivering a message that (((Horsey))) didn't intend.

>ever going to reddit in the first place

You just outed yourself as a faggot

good job at trying to fit in. Keep upvoting on the subreddit though. Keep fighting the good fight.

Fun fact about David Duke. Paid Shill or Self-Obsessed Faggot, doesn't matter because nobody gives a shit about David Duke.

What we should start doing is posting pro-Clinton shit on /r/politics, then when they upvote it, we edit the comment and make it anti-Hillary.

Please spare me. I just want to know what the other Trump supporters are doing from time to time.

> reddit is cucked

Why in the flying fuck are you stupid shits still basing yourself on reddit? reddit is a place to troll, not a place to depend on. Fucking slow ass dindu.

Just stay on plebbit and stop coming here you fucking faggot

>implying anyone went there to begin with

Fuck off, shill. I posted something similar. Duke has pretty based views, but he is FUCKING TOXIC politically. Get Trump in office, then goosestep.

Do this in the right order.

He is a plant OP, you're pathetic

Don't see it as being part of the_donald

see it as winning people over

young Trump supporters are exactly the type of people that need to be pulled to the right for fascism's sake

Anyone who DOESN'T post on /r/the_donald is wasting an opportunity to win new blood

Well he is running for Senate.

Not an argument.