Meme Magic Strikes Again

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/23/adult-son-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-fractures-skull-in-fall.html

Add another one to the list
>Son of Joe Scarborough falls and fractures skull

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/764751001932828673
dailykos.com/story/2011/3/15/956651/-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Joe Scarborough's Wife's Son falls and fractures his skull

can someone pls post the big pic of all the people who've crossed Trump this election and been smited

Karma.
He killed his secretary.

(((Falls)))

Damn if only he hadn't crossed Trump, nothing bad would ever happen to him in his life, his life would literally be perfect and free from struggle, just like everyone else's.

Did his son die? I sent a demon to kill him.

Only a Trump supporter would find comfort in another persons pain

Tell that to the lefties who laugh daily at the death and mayhem blacks inflict on whites.

Thats pretty fucked up thing to celebrate, m8t

You should of seen how the Democrats and leftists cheered when Scalia passed, it was down right sickening.

Minor brain damage. Not dead from what I hear

All he had to do was not fuck with Trump. He asked for this.

Source?

Oh wait, what's that? You don't have one? You're just talking out of your ass and trying to find a way to scapegoat your bigotry and racism in an attempt to show that you don't completely lack empathy?

Ok then

GET KEKED

He killed a woman, she died in his office,
and she died from fractured skull.

>Arguing with dubs willed by that which occurred before light.

Yes he killed a staffer and they covered it up for him. CTR is a pack of lone wolves terrorizing the internet with their ignorance.

I hope those fucktards celebrities in that phaggoty YouTube vido are registered to appear on this list.

There's many version. Here is one of the ones I have. It's the largest, I think. Although it's not up-to-date.

It's missing this story, the Brad Pitt divorce, and the Mexican-American activist who spoke out against Trump's "mexican rapist" comment, who himself was recently arrested for rape.

Nice

>Mexican-American activist who spoke out against Trump's "mexican rapist" comment
>Arrested for rape

Kek

>You should sympathize with the people who want to exterminate you

Thanks Mr. Goldstein, really made me think...

wtf fuck are you on about? need sauce on whatever youre telling us

>goes against the will of kek

Do normies never learn?

We don't control what we post. Kek's will is manifested through us. Defying kek WILL kill you or people you love if you don't have adequate protection from Moloch.

But in the end Kek>Moloch

cuck

mobile.twitter.com/CrashnDaPlane/status/764751001932828673

In 2001, Lori Klausutis was a 28 year old intern for Joe Scarborough. She was found dead in his office of blunt force trauma to the head. It was ruled an accident.

dailykos.com/story/2011/3/15/956651/-

That picture don't work, there is an obvious family resemblance. His wife is obviously just dark skinned.

BUMP LOOOK AT MY OTHER POST

Our lord has spoken.

>"""fall"""

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

Trip 6's....

How do you make shit look like actual people when you draw?

HAHHA