Did I just become an oldfag?

Suddenly, for some reason, everyone here sounds like a bunch of 12 year olds trying too hard to sound edgy. Does that mean I just crossed the threshold into oldfaggotry? Must I now hate all of you with a blistering disdain for plebs?

No, the board just actually is full of underage faggots. This election is the worst thing to have happened to Cred Forums.

No.
You used the word "edgy".
You're just a newfag who needs a nap.

No. The board is just flooded with underage newfags now thanks to Americas election.

America ruining everything as usual.

Oldfag threshold is 8 years. You got a long way to go, faggoy

first time you go on a board you see things you like so you keep going on it. Eventually they become stale and you only see the negative content.

Which is why every board have people whining how things used to be better.

The board has been flooded with a great many people. That we know is true.

And this shit is so retarded I might have to come back after the debates or maybe when everyone's fucking asleep.

t. 5 month tourist that only is obsessed about becoming an oldfag

Which is funny because it's not like you get a badge and a name tag and shit.

>edgy
back to 2012, "oldfag"

And by the time you reach that point, it isn't even something you feel proud of, and probably will almost never mention it.

Cred Forums was never good

You think this is bad, I remember when Cred Forums wasn't a hipster hive mind that hates anything popular.

whats the oldest meme you know?

Cred Forums is getting a big amount of crossposters from Reddit, and a lot of the conventional conversation on Cred Forums has been pushed to the wayside in favor of monitoring the general election and rooting for Trump.

It'll be back to normal after the election

>tfw 7 years
eternal newfag territory, shamefur dispray

Anyway I thought that most Cred Forumstards are idiotic politically illiterate kiddies for years but this election cycle takes the cake

Perhaps the true red pill is that Cred Forums is retarded and I need to get a life.

>8 years
Oh fuck

go read a book

yer just bored

Did moot ever bring snaks back

>getting your definition of anything from an anonymous person on a canadian harpooning image matrix

I've been on Cred Forums since 2005 or so. Is that bad? I'm 32 years old now.

>DUDE BUILD WALL XD
>TEN FEET HIGHER
>AWOOOOOOVEMENT
>PRAISE KEK
>KEK WILLS IT
How to spot an underage poster

You've irreversibly damaged your brain.

This board is literally ͏reddit now

The kek worship shit is so fucking stupid

i dont understand why people would choose to act foolish or immature or whatever when we're anonymous here. i mean why doesnt everyone here pretend to be aryan ultra ubermensch? or maybe they do and i just read it in the voice of a faggot. hopefully things will change once the weather cools down

It could be a brain tumor. I have a brain tumor and whenever I am about to have a seizure I feel really existentialist and confused thoughts.

>tfw 11 years

That's part of the charm. Everyone gets a voice.

ive been here for a long fucking time and i can tell you Cred Forums has never been better i think that /new/ in the beginning had more lengthy interesting discussions but overall its doing well. people on Cred Forums have alwayts said that shit and as far as Cred Forums goes its pretty fucking shit with all the marketers

Cred Forums sacrificed itself to get Trump into office

there is not much we can do about it, happens to the best boards

are you happy with your life?

>8 years
fugg :DD
back when they always used to say 2007 was the cut off, times change i guess

No, this place has just been absolutely flooded by underage b& and redditors since the election started. I can tell because before the election this board would never have produced cancer like kek or 100,000,000 photoshopped images of anime girls wearing Trump hats. This place was once the funniest place on the internet.

>cries

but also, this recent media hype and CTR cunts have flooded the place with general faggotory.

No, it's just that Trump has attracted redditors to this board, which is why you see "PRAISE KEK" and other garbage

Shut up britcuck. The meme magic is working. Cred Forums, or frankly any other internet forum, has never ever had power like this, actually shaping the presidential election.

·summer ended but they didn't leave.

·Cred Forums keeps being mentioned in msm thus picking up hordes of normies, (seekrit klub rare tear tear)

>endless summer
+
>newfag normies
=
>this is hell & we're already dead
=
>remember, you're here 4(chan)ever

>Originalfag
>Not ancientfag

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

>frankly any other internet forum, has never ever had power like this
holy shit being this new.

>haha BRITKEK xDD
>MEME MAGIC xDDDDD
t. 14 year old

It's statistical probable that some faggotass yank made it

No, I just realised how much of my life I have wasted

oldfag reporting.

i need a nap nao bai cancerous plebs

praise these dubs nigga

No, you bunch of niggers. Newfag, oldfag etc refers to WHEN you joined the site. You're basically asking us "are we classical era now" and it doesn't work that way.

Who the fuck even cares, just don't be a little shit and behave.

post the updated version so 80% of this board know their place

Same here, I'm mid 30s and been smoking weed and posting here for 9 years. I don't remember anything from the last 15 years

Now you've just become old and weak

>tfw originalfag

I remember when Cred Forums was /new/ :(

Cred Forums has gone to shit. It used to be fun but now we have people shilling for Pewdiepie for god's sake.

its because of the operation dod/google faggotry

fucking 10 year olds pretending to be fbi agents on missions

>/new/
/new/ wasn't an original board you lying cunt.

Except it's working and you're getting cucked. Seems like you think 14 year olds tell truths. Strange, but maybe you got dicked by ahmed a bit too much?

Other-euro-cuck, tell me of this amazing forum that has changed elections before?

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Meh. You're only as old as you feel (gak) or whatever. Just roll with it. What is the demographic here? I assume(d) younger, but maybe not. I'm old, FTR- but I don't care.

I remember when using "edgy" exploded on Cred Forums. it was fucking digusting

fuck this is true. used reddit in 2013 for r/movies r/videos and r/Cred Forums eventually only r/Cred Forums. then realized i should just visit the site. then realized reddit is gay. fuck i'm worse than cancer

Hey look, it's everything wrong with neo-Cred Forums condensced into one poster.

So fucking fix it instead you idiot

>replies angrily to a post insinuating Cred Forums is full of underage b& and Reddit despite it not even being addressed to him
>poor command of English language
>instant attacks on flags when challenged
>overuse of the word cuck
>actually thinks Cred Forums is behind the success of Trump
Yep, it's newcancer.

What, do you just want your shitty board back, when it didn't matter and didn't do anything?

Sad! Many pathetic cucks like this.

The "original boards" are /a - anime and /b - random. Everything else came later. What he's referring to is the time period of 2004 to 2006, which is called "Original fag". Oldfag is 2007 - 2009, newfag is 2010 to 2012. Everything after that is just cancer that got here via social media. Some fags on here don't even realize that Cred Forums existed before facebook did.

can't wait till elections are over, then I can go back to /k/ for another 4 years

Because we can do whatever we want here anonymously within the rules. That's freedom

Listen, britcuck, I understand you're upset about your shit country but I like britain and I think you guys might pull through. Just keep your chin up and stop being jealous of Americans and Cred Forums.

Yeah, you really are.

Fuck off newfag, nobody gives a shit about your opinion.
>when it didn't matter and didn't do anything
Still doesn't, you're just an idiot teenager.

no, the average Trump supporter just has the mental age of a 12 year old

Fuck off faggot

You used the word edgy too, newfag

I've only been on here since december (winter fag here) and that's how I already feel.

I hate this site and especially this board, but for some reason I cannot stop coming back.

Trump literally gleans information from Cred Forums as well as receives feedback

Cred Forums heavily influences social media and leftist journalists

The mass of autism is extremely effective.

You seem pretty triggered.

It's the freedom of speech you will find nowhere else. It's like breathing air for the first time. At first you think HOLY FUCK that's a lot of racism but then you start to notice how you don't really have free speech in real life.

All you have to do is watch ONE video's comments after someone who says something vaguely racist gets beaten to a pulp. "He deserved it, he's racist" etc.

I'm cancer

no, you're just a massive, underaged, autistic faggot who needs to off himself at the first opportunity.
>Trump literally gleans information from Cred Forums as well as receives feedback
>Cred Forums heavily influences social media and leftist journalists
>mfw
Take your srs business keyboard warrior shit back to r*ddit, kiddo. Your posts are the most fucking retarded pile of cancer I have ever seen on here and that is an astounding feat.

>This election is the worst thing to have happened to Cred Forums.
He wasn't here for Cred Forums harbor

TL;DR

Why do you have to be this jealous and upset? Is living in britain and having shit teeth really that bad?

>tfw 8 years
already?

>Cred Forums heavily influences social media and leftist journalists
Jesus Christ do you have scrambled eggs instead of a brain?
Do people actually believe this?

XD xd upboated HUGH MONGUS
*tips*
jewish niggerfaggot

>edgy video

I'm 38, and I'm an old fag.

well we did get pepe in the news, but thats none of my business

>came to Cred Forums in 2007

Sadly, I first came here in 2007 because Ron Paul.
Now I Hail Victory.
And I cry sometimes while I sleep, it wakes me up.

>13 years next month

And I still wonder why I come here, especially after forced memes got recognition and little faggots started screaming "include me in the screenshot" for GETs or anything remotely resembling wit.