Dear Westerners

Dear Westerners.

How can we do this and call ourselves "civilized" and DARE to call people who do not do this (like native americans) "barbarians"?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI&feature=youtu.be

Watch this, it will change your life.

We're fucking hypocrites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1i7UGBz1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=92qmQFkYILM
erinjanus.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1252113/pdf/biochemj01140-0284.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
niftyhomestead.com/blog/gladiators-were-vegan/
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F2iTmWd8pK0
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsDWaF1IWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5qAfyUuWE
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/milk-sales-continue-to-slide-as-diets-society-shift-away-from-dairy/article26117550/
vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=7737&catId=1
telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/number-of-vegans-in-britain-rises-by-360-in-10-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=G5ufn_Gy_Ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was cracking up when the "downer" cows were being helplessly dragged away. That shit's hilarious

Wow edgy! You sure are alpha to find torture funny. You're so extreme!

She's the most red pilled Youtuber:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1i7UGBz1Q

This IS THE REAL REDPILL

yeah, i'm million dollar extreme, dawg

You must be one of those people who go to Cred Forums and can look at gore pictures without getting grossed out!! I heard about you legends.

Based Hitler.

>torture
>fucking animals that are going to die to feed mankind
Fucking hell faggot I'm ashamed to share a flag wi~
*looks closer*
"""""""Slovenia"""""""
FUCKING YUGOSLAV GET THE FUCK OUT
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

I struck a nerve there didn't I?
It's your guilt that's making you attack me
Because you can't face your own participation in this mass torture

I wonder how long did it take to film that shit as cuts occur every 3-4 seconds on average, would she be able to read her agenda without looking at premade text?

Already know her. She's really hot and seems fairly intelligent, but she's fucking delusional.

She used to be into new-age BS and witchcraft and is now a devout christian. Basically switched one obsession with another and now goes around preaching and trying to get people to "see the light of Christ" etc. blah blah, when she's not fighting for veganism.

Incidentally, Trump says he wants to get rid of all the hygiene rules for farmers because they interfere with the ability to make profit.

>is now a devout christian. Basically switched one obsession with another and now goes around preaching and trying to get people to "see the light of Christ" etc
Source?

Her editing is gorgeous.

I can you little faggot. I've lived in a village half my life and culled hundreds of animals for dinner table. Your fucking lifestyle makes you weak, you cannot even bear the idea that in order for you to survive something else has to die in pain. That is how fucking nature work, get used to it.
Oh, and here is your (((((You)))))

Because native immigrant injuns were savages and barbarians, you fucking retard. Pick up a history book not written by a SJW leftist anti-white useful idiot for once retard.

Point it out in his program you little shit. I've read it and never saw anything like that, so please provide confirmation for your claim.

>Update: This video was made in 2012 at the beginning of my 'spiritual awakening'. Since then, I became influential in the New Age moevement, influencing hundreds of thousands of people to explore 'their' spiritual power, third eye, and other dimensions. I can now say with certainty that opening your third eye and getting involved with occult practices, witchcraft, and meditation outside of Christ and God's word for heightened spiritual power will open you up to demonic influence. The crap that I got sucked into, and helped to mindlessly spread is out there to distract and move us away from the one and only God; and God's son, Jesus Christ. You are not here to become a God or a Goddess and 'ascend' to higher dimensions or learn how to fly out of your body and move objects with your mind. We are in the devil's playground.

Although she has some useful articles on her website

erinjanus.com/

Under the comments section.

Good, she found Christ, and also has the integrity to leave that video out not remove it

Who's that bologna blacksmith?

Is she the most beautiful woman who ever lived?

No. Will you provide any proof for your claim as I requested here or will you just casually ignore it thus proving yourself a faggot?

go to bed Erin

make more videos, I like your passion

MUH FEELS

shes an uggo left wing animal activist cunt. get off my Cred Forums you double google

>Watch this, it will change your life.
If your entire world view can be changed by a YouTube video you should actually kill yourself

The problem I find with vegans is their conclusions are illogical.

Disavowing these industries is quite obviously justified and the treatment of the animals that goes on to produce this stuff is clearly unethical to say the least. But to say that "Because industry does this, the only ethical position is to stop consuming these kinds of products all together" is not a logical conclusion to me because there are ethical ways to get these products.

I buy eggs off my neighbors who have free range healthy chickens. These chickens literally roam around their yard and mine sometimes as well. They're not abused or forced to lay eggs, they're just fed and the owners collect the unfertilized eggs. I see nothing wrong with this at all but a vegan would tell me I'm immoral for eating them. How is this at all a logical position to hold? I get being against the industry I just think the logical conclusion would to be to lobby for reform and stop supporting the industries themselves. Not to disavow every form of the product.

poor cowos

Try not to fall in love with the legend.

Gave her some plus points for that.

Her eyes are out of this world.

>Dear westerners
>Is a slavophile
stop comparing yourself to us please

Good. My family were dairy farmers for hundreds of years since they settled here and then got forced out of business by the government because new laws decided you needed incredibly expensive machines to process all the milk instead of serving it raw.

That's what these "hygiene" laws do. They force small farmers with one or two cows out of business so the business is instead dominated by gigantic industrial super farms which you claim to hate you ignorant fucking idiot.

Raw milk is not even bad for you

WTF i hate cows now.

I agree with this. Vegans get more mad at me for raising chickens and rabbits to eat and hunting deer than they do at people who go the grocery store and buy meat which is magnitudes less ethical to the animals. They're retarded.

does this bitch not understand that aside from chimpanzees and dolphins no animals are self aware, they are literally meat robots that have no comprehension of themselves or the world around them

A si vegan mogoče?

It's not illogical, she's using fear mongering so people switch and become vegan/vegetarian.

>stop comparing yourself to us please

That feel no rapefugees want to stay here and want to move to Northern countries as soon as possible and the great plan of marxist globalists will let them to do so.

It's good to be a Slav.

Makes me wish that a nuclear apocalypse occurred so that all the milktoast vegans/vegetarian will die out because of the lack of "alternatives".

Maybe it's a bad thing, but other races can't even eat/drink dairy. That's worse to me.

There's plenty of things to qualify you as white or not, but if you can't drink milk, you're literally not white. That's like one of the most basic requirements.

I don't really care I like beef and milk too much
let them die for all I care

This makes me only more hungry. I eat and drink milk products, nice to see the production.

>15 jump cuts in the first 5 seconds
>shaky cam 24/7

holy shit, is this bitch on speed?
am i on speed?
what the fuck is going on

>Implying the money someone spends on a mansion can help the systemic problems in Africa

I'm so sorry for my ancestors bringing medicine, engineering, science, common law, technology, flushing toilets, (Yes, India), transport, etc.
Look at how wonderful those countries are now that the 'white man' has left them.

i wonder how many animals were fucked up for her to be able to cake her face with all that make up

>vegan
>wears cosmetic products, all tested on animals

G O O D J O B

there are cosmetics that are not tested on animals.

shit like this is why i cant wait for the nuclear holocaust to end all life on earth

Modern cows were bred to produce milk. They wouldn't last a day out in the wild, so the real choice here is either cow genocide or keeping the dairy industry going.

Additionally, the alternatives to dairy products are vastly inferior. You cant make cheese without milking a few cows.

Here's a funny by my main man Stan Kelly to concrete my point.

> you'll never date a natural vegan girl who wears no make up
> why even live

No need to kill all of it. Just humans.

humans are so disconnected from reality

Fuck off, meat for life

Source?

Watching this is making me crave a Baconator from Wendy's. Mmmmmm. Delicious! OOOR maybe a T-Bone steak extra bloody with a big fat buttery baked potato. Not even trying to troll...I'm 100% serious.

Dogs meat is kinda nasty, but the chinks seem to like it

I legit couldn't care less about animals.

>killed beforehand
>boiled alive

european christian civilization is civilized
adapt or get the fuck out you stupid fucking kike

the penalty for advocating moral relativism will soon be death. get on board or be tread upon you fucking worthless piece of shit.

the time for negotiating your unconditional surrender in the west is now. try your luck and die. the only way to deal with a band of assassins is to genocide the whole village, the innocent killed are not worth as much as the mental and spiritual freedom of the entire planet.

run nigger run.

you backstabbed the german so you lose all positions of power and fuck of to the desert.

you get to keep your shithole place and the sampson option is the only reason we don't fucking kill you all out of hand.

**muslims: jews can't convert to islam, it is a race not a religion and there group loyalty will always be kikes first over allah and they are trained to lie about it. it is a jinns version of taqiyya take a hard look at your leaders nose some are honorable men of the desert, some rape and torture children, allah speaks to you all directly you know what i say is true.. do not follow false prophets especially if they are kikes**

Having worked with cows before. The whole hand up the ass thing is normal for checking how the calf is doing before and during birth as well.

Also, mastitis is common in cows in general and more in cows not being milked. It is usually from a teat not being properly drained.

seems like a likeable vegan, which isnt often the case

my God, I eat meat and all that and have no moral probls with it, but I agree with vegans on the point that smth is quite evil in todays methods we create food

wat do

hitlol was a vegan you know....

>virtue signaling coal burner skank promoting veganism
>red pilled
kys Slovenia

>all vegans are exactly the same

the egg farming situation you described is extremely rare and probably accounts for less than 1% of the worlds egg production and a decent amount of vegans wouldn't have much of a problem with it

the problem with

> there are ethical ways to get these products.

is that "free range" "humane meat" "organic" "cage-free" etc etc are all marketing buzzwords designed to appeal to people who care about animals but don't have the time to look into these labels and farms and see that it's almost always bullshit

uh, what?

people could also just go hunting
its as ethical as it gets most of the time

I'm going through her videos, I actually like her. She's all about motivation and being your best self. I'd be a vegan if it wasnt a fucking chore to get all your required vitamins, protein, calories etc.

What a fucking joke. I work in a dairy barn and this bitch has no fucking clue how things work
>"rape racks"
literally WHAT. never heard of this in my life. we inseminate cows in their stalls, and they don't complain, they fucking WANT it. do you know how annoying and loud and moody a cow is when it's in heat? they're literally begging to be bred and we do it. even if we didn't routinely breed them to get milk, they would want it anyway
>wahh they stick their arm up their pooper
yes, it's a long way down a cow's vagina. you need to feel your way around the area in order to successfully breed a cow. you can't just squirt some cum in there with a water gun and hope for the best. bull semen is extremely expensive like you can't imagine.
>cows form a super strong bond with their young
no. beef cows care for their calves, but holsteins generally don't give a shit, because they've been bred that way. beef cattle are raised on open pastures their entire lives, so they keep the instinct of caring for their young
>calves are taken away from their mums because that milk is for us!! >>:(
calves are taken away so they can be fed a much more nutritious meal that will stop them from getting sick. you can tell when a calf drank from their mother's milk, because almost without fail, they'll get diarrhea or some other sickness a few weeks later. it's for the well-being of the animal.
also, the milk from a fresh cow is not good to drink for humans either, so we dump that shit for the first 10 milkings

I fucking love how she showed the most out of context videos to prove her points to. really tried to pull on those heartstrings. this video made me so fucking sick i couldn't watch more than half of it. fuck vegans, keep bullying hard working farmers, and fuck blue collar workers while you sit in your parent's flat making shitty youtube videos for alcohol money you degenerate lazy slut
YES
I
FUCKIGN
MAD

She lives in Ontario anywhere close to your neck of the woods?

We're actually more in touch with reality than the animals m8.

keep up the good fight milk user

so it's all good if it was just stabbed to death ?

I'd rather talk to a cute vegan girl, then talk to some degenerate who's living is sticking his arm down a cows ass

So can you confirm this?
its a comment on the video

Ok bitch listen the fuck up
I am about to get my cert 2 in agriculture. I just studied for two
years about this shit. I live in a dairy town - 70% of my district is
dairy. I have lived breathed and worked C O W S for almost 730 days. Sit
your uneducated ass down and listen to an expert.
Do you have any idea how difficult this industry is to work in cause
animal welfare nuts like you have no idea what theyre talking about? We
HAVE to treat our animals with care and respect, not just becuase some
dumb bint doesnt understand how cows react to being ill, but because its
our job. They feed us. They are our jobs. They are living breathing
beasts just like us, and they deserve care and respect.
So lets break down that video, if youll lend me your attention for
another five minutes. Cows are not immediately taken away from their
mother. They are allowed to stay with their mother for one day, which is
when they recive an important immuno boost froom their mothers milk -
which will allow them to survive their first few months of life. Before
their mother is too attached to them, they are put in hutches, which
keep them safe from cold, cars, and predators, which cows cant fight
while producing milk becuase all of their energy is used for all their
milk. Calfs are being protected the best way we can protect them.
We feed them all the high-cell count milk by the way - which is alot
anyway; cos newsflash my veggie-guzzling pals, cows make too much milk
for their calf to feed on. Thats why we harvest it. They have a surplus.
Growing calves require 5 litres a day, if that. Cows produce 30 litres a
day. Thats 25 litres that would be sitting in a cows udder, opening the
way for infection (as teat infection comes primarily from teats ducts
not closing, becuase theyre still full of milk) and exhaustion, becuase
25 litres of milk is 25 extra kilos hanging between your legs. Not
fucking fun.

Also, sexual exploitation? Do you not? Realise that the whole purpose
of an animals life, accordig to their very own instincts, is
reproduction? No other purpose. Literally none. Cows cant become
doctors, or teachers or rocket scientists. They cant. All they can do is
eat, shit, breathe, moo and eventually die. When we take the excess
milk, we also make that rather mundane 20-year lifespan and make it much
cushier. They mature at 18 months, by the way. Not 12. Plus, cows
actually dont reach maturity and full growth stages until theyve been
pregnant once. Their bones dont finish solidifying until theyve had one
calf, which opens the birth canal and helps their pelvis accommodate
walking.
The whole reason you think that this is them being
mistreated is becuase you dont understand that they dont get pregnancy
issues like we do. They also have nothing else to do in their lives.
Cows have emotions and deserve respect, but they are not people, and the
same standards one sets for the treatment of people should not be the
standard one expects of treatment of a cow.
Bulls are huge, and will hurt the cow. Always. We artificially
inseminate becuase its faster, safer and more likely to result in
confirmed pregnancy. It also reduces the occurrence of birth defects.
Cows colons are huge. Theyre three times the size of us. An arm going up
there is in no way harmful, and actually helps us identify cow health. I
guess maybe the reason you think that thats gross is because fisting
hurts humans so much. Refer to my previous “cow standards =/= human
standards” statement you kinky pricks.

Cows are not emotionally and physically exhausted by milking. Thats
it. thats all i have to say on that matter. They are fed, their health
is checked on constantly and they are surrouned by a herd or at least a
few other cows 24/7. Theyre mentally and emotionally fucking solid, ok?
They are usually totally and completely unfazed their entire lives. The
only thing that can really stress out a cow is a human worker acting
like a dick. Theyre not that emotionally complicated.
Okay. Sick cows. Guess what? Cows cant tell us when theyre sick. This
comes from the fact that theyre herbivores. Sickness or injury makes
them a target for predators. So they shut the fuvk up and try to ignore
it. What champs. But seriously, cows make 0 fuss when theyre sick. Those
cranes? Downed cows sometimes dont get enough calcium, becuase their
body poured its entire reserve into the milk. So they will lie down, not
make a sound and wait for death, basically. The longer shes down the
harder it is for her to get up, so we have to pump calcium into her from
a bag and hold her up so her legs dont a t r o p h y underneath
her.
Bobby calves, or male calves, are sold for veal. It is the darkest
secret in the dairy industry and we are not proud of it. But their
throats are not slit. All cows that are killed for beef are shot in the
precise spot on their head that will kill them instantly and painlessly.
Listen, i dont mind if you want to swear off beef or pork or
whatever. Fine. You do you. But ask someone whos actually educated on
this subject before you attempt to paint millions of hard working people
as animal abusers becuase you dont understand how something works, or
use that misinformation to try and make people agree with you.

(((Animal Cruelty)))

your required vitamins
buy B12 fortified vegan milk
>protein, calories etc
you can literally live on a 100% potatoes diet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1252113/pdf/biochemj01140-0284.pdf

That is indeed odd.

A man would be killing the calf and a woman would be milking the cow.

this, too lazy to write this glad you did. registered milking cows are fucking expensive they are treated very well, i knew the names of every cow on the farm I worked on, they were almost pets, but people like her only see a herd of cows, they would never be able to tell them apart, hypocrites.

Indians would tie colonists to a horse and the horse would drag them across the town, so yeah, they deserved to be wiped out

I know this is a ad hominem, but I simply can't trust anything that comes out of a female's mouth. Especially a Young, White, attractive one like that girl.

Leaf redemption?

i understand how you're actually making a living by abusing cows, but defending it is evil, i wish your mother dies from a weird disease then you follow her so i can piss on your grave.
your pus filled bovine growth fluid sales are going down. there will come a time where repulsive motherfuckers like you will be hanged to death by the glorious ALF.

i can smell cow shit on you from here already, piss off you filthy degenerate piece of shit.

That last part is the real redpill

the food industry lobbies that any shit they sell is healthy

Yea that looks pretty accurate, he clearly knows what he's talking about. Cows are the livelyhood of a lot of people and NEETs like her would never understand. It frustrates me to no end how we have signs all over the entrance to our barn saying "ANIMAL WELFARE IS OUR TOP CONCERN" but people still come in here and pretend like we're running a torture chamber.

a few notes on that comment:
>they are allowed to stay with their mother for one day, which is when they recive an important immuno boost froom their mothers milk
this might vary between canada and the US, but we always tried to avoid letting them drink the first milk
>Bobby calves, or male calves, are sold for veal. It is the darkest secret in the dairy industry and we are not proud of it.
I don't think this is a dark secret. dairy bulls server no purpose unless they're the top 10% of genetically perfect bulls. no one wants to get a cow pregnant with a calf that might have defects or produce shitty milk. I spent a lot of time in the calf nursery, and I loved those animals like they were my dogs. they're adorable and can be playful, but at the end of the day they're just animals.

If a cow gets pregnant then fine, milk it. However that sucking them dry continually is pretty fucked up. That can't be quality milk.

You have no idea how much milk a cow produces. it's way more than a calf would ever drink, and their udders fill to the brim every 12 hours. they need to be milked. if you didn't milk them twice a day it would be negligence or possibly animal abuse if you do it on purpose. don't talk about shit you don't understand

milk board samefagg pls go, you are getting BTFO by anti-milk activists.

your industry is living its last years.

>muh africa
dropped

Pretty sad. I'm Muslim and torturing animals is anti Islamic.

that's not the point, why would you breed something like that in the first place ?

it's like saying, genetically modified chicken get too fat to stand on their feet so we kill them to end their pain.

>if we didn't routinely breed them to get milk, they would want it anyway
literally the same could be said of your mother and sister.

the youtube commenter said something like "we have to milk then because too much milk"
But their whole genetic pool has been bred to be like that, so the point is null

This made me hungry for some cheese

ok i belive you, but I knwo for a fact that she is right about chicken farms?

youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

also, Im not doubting for a second that veganism is veeeeery unhealthy, especially for males

but animals are not muslim

Why are so many of you pol retards obsessed with jewtubers? Why not do something like read a book, go outside on a hike, or develop your hobbies? Fuck, even just playing video games with your mates is a better use of your time than listening to some pseudo intellectual rejects blather on to a camera and microphone about their opinions.

I guarantee this girl wouldn't spread her legs for a guy that didn't eat meat. Just another cunt pretending to have an interest in an idea to make herself appear less shallow than she really is.

*not all animals are
gyb senpai

LOL, she just doesn't get it, does she?

Humans are the masters and animals are the slaves. It's been this way for centuries, this is the way we've all evolved.

Don't like it? Enjoy being a slave to animals then, because that's exactly what half of them will do the second we let our guard down.

ok we'll just go back in time and stop us from breeding cows that way. or would you rather kill every cow on the planet to stop the """"suffering"""? what the fuck do you want
I don't know anything about the poultry industry so I can't comment on it, sorry

>is veeeeery unhealthy, especially for males
nigga plz
Gladiators Were Vegan
niftyhomestead.com/blog/gladiators-were-vegan/

whole foods plant based diet is the only god tier diet in the history of the medical literature
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Killing animals to eat them is frankly a chore for those of us who work on farm. If there is pain involved, it's never too long.

why doesn't god do something about the devils playground? fucking asshole

Give a hippie a camera and it wastes everyone's time. Nothing new here.

>rather kill every cow on the planet
nope, just stop breeding them. ofcourse the world isn't going to stop buying bovine growth fluid overnight so going forward in time less demand will force dairy degenerate farmers to breed less dairy cows.

I know humans like to see every animal as intelligent and understanding as us (see niggers) but that isn't the truth. You could say most of those animals really aren't conscious of what is happening.

Also of course it's a woman. You would not live so comfortably unless some men made a few sacrifices.

Don't knock it m8. It might save you when you become a caliphate.

I don't give a shit how they treat the animals
As long as there's milk on the store shelves it isn't my problem
Humans are at the top of the food chain, so I say we can and should do whatever the fuck we want with the rest of the earths population

if you still don't know that animals are sentient beigns in the current year you're really retarded.

pick up a book about biology and darwinism 101 and stop being this ignorant, it's disgusting.

Listen, I hunt and shoot fucking holes through animals. The dragging them out by their neck is fucked up. Use those bolt guns/an actual bullet and end it. When I shoot something its dead pretty quickly. I don't like watching animals suffer, nobody should.

The problem is vegan lefties don't want to kill ANY animals, they don't really care about treatment. Example: One time a guy hit a deer on the highway and broke 3 of its legs. I put it out of its misery and the asshole who rammed it's wife called me cruel. Cruel is letting the fucking things suffer, and waiting for animal control to come. I saved the thing 20 minutes of. This too is how we should deal with lefty vegans.

>nigga plz
>Gladiators Were Vegan
>niftyhomestead.com/blog/gladiators-were-vegan/
>whole foods plant based diet is the only god tier diet in the history of the medical literature

idk mang, I see that faggot durian rider on yt and he looks the least health person on earht so do many male vegans i know...Ill look it up I promise.

I tried not eating meat few years ago and I never felt so tired and unhealthy in my life and msot vegan food i tried is utterly tasteless

recommend me smth for starters some yt channels etc., especially abotu gladiators

>sexually and emotionally abused hamburger
Sounds much nicer desu.

>really aren't

They don't have the brain capacity to understand. They don't know any life outside of their life there anyways. Maybe they should get smarter so they can take advantage of us.

>The problem is vegan lefties don't want to kill ANY animals

those vegan pieces of shit, how date they !

youtube.com/watch?v=F2iTmWd8pK0

>pus filled bovine growth fluid sales are going down
What kind of shithole are you living in? I know I would never drink that garbage and every brand of milk I know of specifically advertises not using bgh, it causes mastitis and now the milk cant be sold. It's a dairy co-op that buys it from around here and they're are sticklers about the quality, if it doesn't meet their standards you're stuck with it and if violates and health or agriculture laws they have the authority to pour it down the drain right in front of you.

they want to kill all the based plants instead. Bastards!

Vegans are the Puritans of the day.

Instead of people not being able to enjoy themselves because THAT'S AGAINST THE BIBLE, now we can't eat what we want because THAT'S MEAN, STOP IT OK.

>literally the same could be said of your mother and sister.
Yes sandro females breed, thanks for sharing

hey man, pick up a book please.
you and a cow have the same brain (mammalian brain)
the difference in intelligence doesn't mean that they don't have a subjective reality.
you share the same mechanism that interprates pain signals.

you even share so much with a rat, that's why some neuro drugs are tested on rats first.

> One time a guy hit a deer on the highway and broke 3 of its legs. I put it out of its misery and the asshole who rammed it's wife called me cruel.

her problem was that shes an idiot, not a vegan

im a vegan and i would have applauded what you did

cow milk is literally bovine growth formula + pus

It's all or nothing for them, that's the problem. They need to be realistic and accept that some people want to eat meat.

To reduce overall suffering, they should also advocate for small local farms. Places where you can speak to the farmers and sometimes even see the animals yourselves.

Who is more likely to care for the welfare of an animal, the people raising it or the corporation who owns dozens if not hundreds of farms?

She is such a qt, her videos literally really make me think

I am officially going vegan

plants are not sentient beigns.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsDWaF1IWE

>because that's exactly what half of them will do the second we let our guard down.
Kill The Pigs

Oh I get it you're just a contrarian retard.

i can stop eating meat/cow milk and be fine but eggs are a step too far. i'll get them free range but if i couldn't eat eggs id just hang myself

Look, another retarded vegan.

The blood in milk thing is pretty fucking nasty to think about

so you're ok with male chicks getting ground up alive or suffocated to death ?

Not gonna lie. These guys are cute as fuck. Would not kill!

>i can stop eating meat/cow milk and be fine but eggs are a step too far. i'll get them free range but if i couldn't eat eggs id just hang myself

THIS

What does that pic say?

hans you are struggling with your cognitive dissonance by spreading the hate that you are feeling for yourself towards this girl.

Just be honest, you only hunt to make yourself feel tough since you are too much a pussy to train and take a fight.

>quak quak quak
>hon hon hon hon

could her face possibly be any closer to the camera
>a million fucking cuts
>shaking entire time because she was too cheap for a tripod
>clickbait title
>shortened for retards

are you retarded or something ? typical autistic barbarian

I knew this lady once who was vegan and was disgusted by people who ate animals yet she had 5 abortions and saw nothing wrong with that. That disgusted me. I quit being friends with her.

>argues besided the point

she did nothing wrong, the fetus isn't sentient.

I don't care about her argument, I'm not gonna stop eating cheese anytime soon.

i understand, you're addicted to the casomorphine in the cheese.

but at least admit that you're supporting a disgusting industry. your brain will distance you from fermented bovine growth formula going forward in time.

How can you be a vegan in france?

I'm only vegetarian and find it hard enough eating in france

Please stop building men of straw. My cows need them for food.

>your brain will distance you from fermented bovine growth formula going forward in time.
Oh so I should be an estrogen gulping soy fag like you?
Kill yourself frenchie.

That video is just looking at two extremes.
>The poorest people you get
VS
>Some crazy people overspending on useless shit and filthy rich celebrities buying big homes

LOOK AT THESE FAMOUS PEOPLE THEY SPEND ALL THER MONEY ON STUFF
YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5qAfyUuWE

>claim to be anti materialistic
>has donate button and a patreon account

Fuck I was eating. Not even a fucking warning.

no, you kill yourself you plebian faggot.

>mechanically separated chicken
Still a strawman argument

>The problem is vegan lefties don't want to kill ANY animals

This really IS the core problem. Before I continue, Ill make a claim that Ill will definitley try less polluting to environment food i.e. vegan food, but realise this. Even in an all vegan food animals will suffer and youll have to KILL ANIMALS - if not for food, for protection.

also

God killed the first animal, not man, In Geneses 1, its pretty clear than man was created to be a vegan/frutarian but we are living in a fallen world.
In Gen 3:21 , after Adam and Even sinned, God "clothed them with leather" - put blood on them in order to put attonement for their sin (blood sacrifice).
Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ later shed his BLOOD on the cross for us in order to fully finish what was started in Genesis 3:21 so no blood sacrifice is longer needed.

Back to veganism, even if we dont eat meat, we would still need to kill animals for preventing them as pests or indirectily by starting to live in places they live, so, yeah, current SJWvegans are faggots and a cancer to Western world, but in realtiy veganism is a pretty traditional and self sustaining lifestyle (and over the top meat eating is quite a postmodern and degenerate one).

Amen.

thats right, actually for once, materialism is akin to worshiping death, its useless, vain and excessive, but based on the mere fact that you and I both have computers, shoes, means of conveyance, and means to purchase foods we desire to eat... it works on the physical world to a great extant, and people pretending those things aren't a good functionality of materialism are retarded. let me ask you something?
do you have a favorite brand of shoes?
do you have a favorite brand of car?
do you have a favorite brand of computer hardware/software?

if so, then you are a hypocrite like 99% of earth, welcome to the world, where not living on the street or with your parents requires some degree of materialism. of course worshiping it is urbane and worthless... but somehow I just get the feeling you are a shill for this channel or something.

Lemme may it down for you. Im part cherokee, my ancestors tribe actually thought 'Hey, this western shit and medicine is pretty cool."
They actually settled down, intermarried, and you know did not not sell their land for neckless

avocados, french fries, rice, beans, pasta, banana and blueberry smoothies with almond milk.

what do you mean by mechanically separated chicken ? and how does this hide the fact that male chicks are groundup alive minutes after hatching ?

this is garbage

fuck you nigger

It would be inconsistent for me to not give a shit about the suffering of niggers in africa, but the suffering of animals.
So to be perfectly consistent, I don't give a shit about the suffering of animals as well, as long as they are not my pets.

2/2

real problem with veganism is not what the eat but this whole oneEarth postmodern new age stuff that goes in packege with it. But dont go the other way and throw the baby with the bathwater and start the Joe sixpack KFC McMeal since Postmodern GMO food is poisinouss (and meat has far more GMOs in it that average nonmeat).

I remember my grandmother throwing a baby chick on the ground and stomping its little head and then taking its mother by the the head and spinning it around breaking the neck. She made chicken soup afterwards and fried chicken served up with freshly slice avocado and yellow rice and beans and fried plantain. I remember feeling really guilty but god damn it was fucking delicious.

Another bait "animals deserve equal rights thread."

don't bother responding hans, this video is for human beigns that have a bit of sympathy, you guys are so mentally fucked up that you genocided jewish civilians.

>the fetus isn't sentient.
Animals aren't sentient either

>queen of Cred Forums etc.

ITT: desperate manchildren wanting desperately for someone else to represent them and their precious beliefs

>you know you guys are making tumblr look like a mature and reasoned discussion board, don't you?

i wish your grandmother died a slow death.
i want to piss on her grave.

>mfw some of the videos showing "horrible" places to live are brazilian
I hope this bitch trips over and dies

>Animals aren't sentient either
they are. unless you're a religious faggot who can't into biology and darwinism 101, you'll easily understand this if you pick up a book.

i legit couldn't care less about Americans.

Say whatever you want about my grandma but she was a helluva cook.

If only we could get rid of women when they became "downers".

Vegans will be put in a work camp soon enough. Their core flaw is that they thrive of the glass dichotomy that you either are a globalist hippie or you enjoy smashing baby animals and eating fastfood.

Vegan morality is no more valid just because they refuse to draw lines between distinct groups of creatures.

You can. You can just break up with them or divorce and get something hotter and more intelligent.

when people like OP become dominant we'll know it's the end times

1 Timothy 4:1-4

>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving

that's bosnia, no americans in that picture.

yeah but whats up with Daniel being a vegan? I havent heard a proper interpretaion of that

All i know is that milk and eggs taste and smell like shit unless mixed with something else.

She's right.

>9Ovv8sbQ
>29 posts by this ID

I'll be fucking "your" gf tonight, Paul.

t.Ahmed.

;_;
i can sleep in peace now.
literally tearing right now.

the history will mention those vegan youtubers for what they did to this planet.

Why is she holding thecam like that? Why is her lighting balance so poor? Why isnt she mounting her cam on something

This is so fucking obnoxious.

I'll stop eating meat when white women stop fukkin googles.
TIP: never gonna happen.

i'm algerian. suck my dick ahmed

are you crazy? eggs are delicious, even without salt and pepper. And how can you not like whole milk, butter, icecream, or even heavy cream in your coffee . . . i hope my non-fair trade coffee doesn't trigger you also.

How does it feel knowing your days in france are extremely limited?

>starvbucks

jesus christ

Phd in CS in the writing.
if france doesn't want me, i'll be gone, no problem.

france doesn't want you. why don't you go back to algeria and work to make your own country be "not a shithole"

I tried eating eggs without salt and i almost puked, had to throw it away. Raw milk is undrinkable without being warm and with sugar, Sometimes not even that.

I like butter and ice cream tho.

t. Non white

i will never live in a muslim country.
i prefer living in congo instead.

also, bitch please, france will BEG me to stay, i'll think about it.

living in your home country would be better than dying in france wouldn't it?

>raw milk
with the buttermilk still in it?

we are all gonna die someday bruh.

>mfw I will eat steak until the day I die and there isn't a single thing libtards can do to stop it

Dairy has been used by primitive cultures and all native americans, natives were still early farmers which people forget, they grew corn, they took milk from the buffalo and the elk, caribu.

> "emotionally"

another dumb libtard vegan.

invaders die first though.

whatever helps you sleep when mommy ain't around user.

waahahh but my feelings say it's still unfair!!

cry more achmed

hahahahaha

Can it get any cornier and pseudo-intellectual?

Jesus fucking Christ

All these emotional outbursts rofl

OP confirmed for dumb cunt in the video, or one of her beta orbiters

the dairy industry is the one who's crying here.
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/milk-sales-continue-to-slide-as-diets-society-shift-away-from-dairy/article26117550/

vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=7737&catId=1

vegans are among the most disgusting human beings you'll ever find. Second only to atheists.

I hate videos like this. It's so condescending to assume people don't already know this. I'm aware of it, I just don't give a shit.

thanks for correcting the record. still gonna use milk in my protein shakes and eat yogurt in the morning. are you triggered?

oh boy we can never be friends
I'm a vegan atheist.

>tfw I just got done with some beef ribs and cabbage

No, i'm disgusted. Enjoy your pus filled bovine growth formula faggot

if you dont give a shit about the animals
give a shit that industrial meat is destroying the environment and creating diseases that effect wildlife on hard mode
give a shit that eating meat causes you to be fat and ignorant. you are more at risk of heart disease, kidney failure, high ass blood pressure, liver disease, ass cancer, cancer in general, all sorts of horrible shit.
dont be a meat eating faggot.
you wouldnt kill it yourself anyway, bitch.

Hitler was a vegetarian

>flag
>Atheist
Shocking, mizur sartre

Did you kill your meat ? If not you're a disgusting scavenger

enjoy that shitty attitude i detect behind the keyboard.

do you hear the moos in your sleep? the calves, calling out to you? 'help us,' they say, 'save us from the evil humans!'

look lil nigga get yourself a blender some strawberries, spinach, greek yogurt, hempseeds, dates, and some cashews. throw it all into the blender with some water and drink up you will feel full and have energy. it will boost your test too

No my neighbor did :^)

Yes i do, and i'll try to end their suffering till my last breath.

Scavenger !

cool so someone actually fists my steak for me? wew lad, now i dont have to tenderize any more of my burgers, mcdonalds or steaks. thanks russkie bro have a vodka on me

>And then we put the milk in a bag

so brave

Call me what you must, baboon
I wear it with pride!

Not brave, just right
I'm not surprised. Scavengers are shameless by definition. Stop eating corpses faggot.

how bout 'blubbery fat stroke waiting to happen' ?

you sound like the type who sobs 'i'm a good person!' when having a good cry

Getting stuck on moralizing what's right and wrong when it comes to food sources. wew.
Does it suck animals get mistreated for the sake of other animals. I know it REALLY sucks.
They just want people to react the same way they reacted when they first heard the news that this was happening.
If they don't get the reaction they want, they go back into their cave and think of a new way to show how cruel it is.
Wonder when videos like this will stop being made and videos about solutions will be made.

Do these type of videos ever lead to any real discussions on what we can do to lessen the amount of pain?
Just look at her face the only thing she wants to accomplish is winning the moral high ground.
But on a subject where the moral high ground doesn't matter. What matters is a solution to less the burden on the livestock
Because face it cows just like pigs and chickens aren't going anywhere.
If these people would step back, have a little more self-awareness they would understand why no one budges.

you sound like a guy who pretends to be british on the internet

you sound like someone butting into bantz without an invite

Hitler is also largely responsible for the death of tens of millions of Europeans, the death of nationalism, and losing a war because he ignored the advice of people who knew better than him.

dude there is still the fact that its completely without question un-fucking-healthy for you to eat that bullshit and that it is completely devastating to the planet on multiple levels.
you should be pissed that you have been lied to but instead you fight for the liars...
good job, cptn opinion article.

arguing about milk is for fags though, i'm out

you are such a wannabe right now. lol@yergayass
fuck outta here man
you arent british.
kys.

Dear faggot if you dont like it pick up a gun and hunt.

just as long as you keep eating your way to an early grave and stay out of the way of meat industry treating animals inhumanely, destroying the environment, and selling you fuckin heart attacks and diabetes amirite?

Something else that bothers me thinking about it a little more.
This woman who already KNOWS there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of videos/informative pics to show what is happening.
Yet she feels she needs to make ANOTHER one of the spouting the EXACT same shit that the others did.
Literally parroting information we have already heard time and time again.

Almost like she wanted to have an excuse to make a video that would be a GUARANTEE money maker.
And only because it's a controversial subject.
But there's no way she would do that. She cares about the animals.

>Do these type of videos ever lead to any real discussions on what we can do to lessen the amount of pain?

Yes, stop buying milk !

>cows just like pigs and chickens aren't going anywhere.
They will be gone, even in 500 years, we wouldn't talk about it if we didn't believe we can end it.

Lmao pause the video and look at those studies.
>Done on post menopausal women
>done on swedish men and women 45-75yrs old

trash.

It's shit how they treat the cows but I like to believe it's not that bad in good ol northern sweden where my meat and milk comes from

Eat healthy, exercise regularly, die anyway.

isn't it funny how these vegans try to make substitutes for everything that is dairy and meat though? it is always 100% disgusting too. It's the same mentality of hating your natural humanity and your own race.

white liberals are the absolute worst.

Don't care, tastes good.

Nigredo.

Sources on cows/pigs/chickens will be extinct in the next 500 years?
You don't think the food industry will spend every last penny to make sure that doesn't happen?
Do you think companies think short term or long term, for the most part
Also 500 years is a LONG fucking time.

eat shitty, never exercise, die without contributing the motherfucking problem.
not everything is about you, sweety.
I mean, no point in elaborating since empathy is clearly beyond you... plus you are a fucking leaf. fuck you, canada. you suck. Canada gets a pass. eat all the meat, dude. plz.

Plants are capable of feeling pain and in the case of things like fresh salads, are in fact capable of being aware that they are being eaten. They just express themselves in ways that seem alien to us (fresh cut grass smell is a distress signal)

Does that make their pain less real than the pain of animals? There's no way to continue your own existence without imparting suffering on others (I guess you could eat carrion)

>Don't you think that slave owners will defend their business ?

I know that this shit will end, sooner or later.

HI, can I join in?

you are a fucking moron.
plants do not have a motherfucking nervous system.
get the fuck out, retard.
you are stupid as fuck.
seriously.
stupid as fuck.

Why Slovenia is so gay wow dude

>inviting yourself
you can't just invite yourself to bantz exchanges bro

See this please

its you again... the fake brit...
why would you pretend to be british?
why are you so god damn awkward?

>nd they don't complain, they fucking WANT it. do you know how annoying and loud and moody a cow is when it's in heat? they're literally begging to be bred and we do it. even if we didn't routinely breed them to get milk, they would want it anyway
damn thats kinda hot

>completely without question
I do understand how you come your conclusions.
Do you actually go into the scientific reasoning yourself?
Do you think they could, I don't know, be paid off to say it causes more damage then it actually does?
Nah that kind of thing nev-oh wait it happens all the fucking time.

Also science likes to get pretty specific but when questioned always give such vague answers on this subject.
How much meat do you have to eat for it to be considered unhealthy and start seeing affects on your health?
Would a person eating 40 steaks over 40 years be considered unhealthy? Or is it after 300 steaks in 40 years.
Because I concede that 200 steaks a year for 40 years would be excessive and 'unhealthy'
But couldn't that be said about almost anything?
I'm curious about the actual side affects they always talk about.
And not 40 years from now you might be sick. Also It's not a guarantee because every single person is different.

Nice rant. Really made me think she's a histrionic sheltered upper middle class leftist cunt.

? i think you are talking about this guy

ooh thats so cool video, I really like how she feels the need to shake around the camera and try to be funny while being a stupid overpriveleged western cunt

Found the redditor

>Domesticate an animal
>Find the most efficient way to maximize production and meat yields
>OMFG HOW AWFUL AND DESPICABLE WE'RE FUCKING BARBARIANS WE SHOULD RETURN TO NATIVE WAYS
Okay, but we're gunna need to euthanize about 99% of the current population and never eat meat regularly ever again.

I hate retards who try and make animal husbandry out to be this fucking evil, evil awful thing and that's why we should all starve.
How about you starve instead? Go fuck yourself.

You're comparing apples and oranges and you know it.
What a fucking reach. lmao
You honestly think people care as much about LIVESTOCK they eat as they do ACTUAL HUMANS.
Holy fuck you're a fucking retard but you are French.
This one sentence has made me lose faith in anything you have to say from here on out.

You don't starve if you stop eating corpses, in fact you thrive, and you produce more food, watch cowspiracy on netflix plz

You know you have to kill animals for population/pest control right?

cheer up brazil
life isn't all thatbad
;-;

To be civilized is not to be nice to everyone. it is to inforce liberty, truth and justice with reason. not all things should be tolerated.

This does not phase me, humans are the dominant species.

HOWEVER, I want to fuck that stupid whore.

look... im not sure what you are on about... i get mixed signals from you...
i am not arguing to make the world healthier desu. I will eat meat. I just dont eat meat often and I dont eat THAT meat. I also eat like shit all things considered. Its not entirely about being a healthy person that wants to live forever. I think mostly people that try to drive the point that animals getting boo-boos is super mean and all that shit in the video is just for the sake of self-righteousness and so they can feel important and they dont actually give a fuck. What I fucking hate is farmers growing piss piles of crops to feed to a bunch of fucking meat animals which ALL fucks the planet up in a major way. Water consumption, pesticides, fish in the ocean catchin diseases from them disposing shit and piss from said animals and the cherry on top is that its fuckin unhealthy for you and they do those animals dirty as we all well know. There are infinite reasons to spend your money on anything but that industrial meat. If you want fish go catch the motherfuckers yourself.. you want cow, find somebody local that doesnt butcher tons of them and pump them full of growth hormones n shit to hook u up. You want some chicken? fuckin do it yourself.
Right vs wrong.

samefag

I went Vegetarian for a full year after being disabled in a bike accident. Thought it would help my karma level but I ended up VERY LETHARGIC and switched back to eating meat this summer!

>Feelsgreatman.jpg

Eating meat sucks because we have to kill animals, but if we are to survive to space, we shouldn't risk our childrens' intelligences on quack scare science. We are almost at the point of reproducing synthetic meat, when that stuff is viable, then we'll talk.

Believe me i'm sure, because i was one of those who didn't care
Veganism is growing exponentially
telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/number-of-vegans-in-britain-rises-by-360-in-10-years/

People will go vegan if slautherhouses had glass walls

she just has that look about her that she'll divorce her future husband and use her kids as weapons so that she can live off of alimony for the rest of her life.

ACTUAL HUMANS are worth no more to the Universe than LIVESTOCK, unless we have a PLAN TO GET OUT TO THE UNIVERSE.

You are probably one of those types who opposes Abortion and then drinks milk everyday, aborting baby cows by the gallon.

You are wrong on so many levels
Good night

No one fucking searches for "paleo" as an omnivore, because we can look up "healthy foods" and eat ANYTHING on the list! Vegetarian/Vegan is isolationist therefore they need to rule out possibilities by searching for that. Either way Google Trends is no indicator of number of vegans.

Asleep already? It's 6 at fuckin

>FRANCE

Oh... I am so sorry.. Truly

youtube.com/watch?v=G5ufn_Gy_Ns

It's just a matter of time

I would put my dick in her pussy

If you know what i mean ;)

>i couldnt do it so its just scare science
just because you don't know what you are doing doesn't mean it cant be done.
you are like 'i cant survive without meat' but you could fuckin survive just fine off sodapop and potato chips and pure fuckin trash just fine.
Id bet the problem is you have fucking tapeworms, dookie.

the vegans are right, pic related, can you tell which is which? no you cant, and i cant either so why are we eating animals when they are loving living beings like us.

Does popularity = good/correct/righteous?
Just because a celeb is popular doesn't mean he/she is a good person. Know what I mean?

Here's my problem with veganism
Veganism is growing because certain companies have invested a good chunk of change for this to work.
There's no way they would just say oh we were wrong, sorry everyone.
Most people are not switching over to veganism for the taste. They do it for the supposed health benefits.
I'm sure you feel that way about certain subjects and can understand where i'm coming from.

Also every time I hear champions of veganism it's only positive. I've yet to meet a veganist(?) give the downside.
There has to be a down side. There's negatives to working out. You might tear a muscle, drop a weight. Always a risk reward.
But with veganism I get the impression that its only improvements to your health and life from here on out!
Doesn't that sound like a pipe dream? Maybe i'm being cynical but i'm open to change.

man who the fuck eats horses?

please cite something when you declare boldly that 'certain companies' have invested a good 'chunk of change' to for 'this to work'
your lips do not sync with your words because you have not mastered talking out of your ass, son.
please enlighten us on just which company is gaining from the vegan lifestyle when you follow the money.
I mean clearly the vegans have all the money not a fuckin industrial meat industry thats been around since fuck knows when... obviously...

based user, i grew up in farm environment and my dad took care of 5 cows. They would walk themselves to the stables to be milked 3 times a day because of how much milk they produce. It's really interesting that a video like OP can cause people to have a reaction but knowing how it really is makes more sense in the end

i personally have no problem with private stock and small farm scenarios like you are describing. Its apples and oranges when you compare that to what the fuck is going on in the industrial part of town tho.
step 1: pull head out of ass
step 2: enjoy oxygen.
step 3: ????
step 4: profit.

Psycho bitch/10. Her ethics are a bit skewed. I like some of the info, but she is ultimately a fucking idiot.

What do you need cited for you?
Do you think people who have invested in veganism will let this movement die?
You have to concede that companies are investing heavily into veganism.
It's the reason they fund all of the 'scientific research' commercials, social activist groups.
I can't believe I have to explain this to another grown man.
Use rational and critical thinking to come to your OWN conclusion.

Also look asking vegans a question gets an aggressive response.
You're a little uneducated so let me help you out.
You have the meat industry and the vegan industry.
One of these companies spends lots of money trying to CONVINCE the public that one is better then the other.
As far as I know the 'meat industry' hasn't done anything like that. Aside from taste which is something you will experience first hand (obviously)

I know being questioned sucks but maybe go look into this movement your so subscribed too lmao.

I want you to cite 1 fuckin company that has paid any substantial amount of money to progress their interests inarguably for an economic return.
otherwise you are talking out of your ass.
not even talking. you are rambling.

Also I never thought about it till just now.
You're right they don't need to invest money.
They have idiots like you going around doing it for free!
Looks like you're finally part of a group(cult)
You should've be able to tell me the positives and negatives of veganism.
Choosing to be vegan completely changes your life. You know that right?
Shouldn't that be something you've heavily looked into before deciding on?
And because you've looked into the pros/cons. Shouldn't you have been able to tell me them instead? I'm looking for answers after all.
I can NOT find REAL answers that veganism is healthier.
It looks like no vegan can cite anything either.
If you're interested in having a debate on which one is healthier, we can do that. But this is not that. You want to 'win'
You don't like being questioned and I get it.

But seriously look into your own movement or kill yourself.

>vegan industry

>They have idiots like you going around doing it for free!

you do realize that the same shit could be more easily applied to your stupid ass
unless they are paying you
are they paying you?
I cant get through your long winded bullshit posts because you have a tendency to contradict yourself or spout something completely ignorant within the first 3 sentences.

You're serious?
Oh I get it. You're one of those little vegan start up companies.
You guys don't want this fad to die compared to the big companies. But I ramble.
It's mostly the little businesses trying to push the narrative that veganism is healthier. Good point!

Can you please cite the scientific studies that promoted your dramatic change in life style?
I'm trying to learn.
I'll GLADLY concede I'm wrong.
But you haven't proven it.

So when your husband gets elected, do that mean you have to go back?

I started off with talking about how we can improve the cost of living for live stock.
Then it went from there. Do you understand how discussions work?

Yeah, fuck this retard cunt

I'm actually prolife. Doesn't matter the mothers health of what trimester she's in. If she wants an abortion she can have one.
Why do vegans always feel the need to go into my political ideology whenever they are confronted for facts.

CITE HEALTH BENEFITS PLZ

>ACTUAL HUMANS are worth no more to the Universe than LIVESTOCK, unless we have a PLAN TO GET OUT TO THE UNIVERSE.
And I'm the one who rambles.

you want proof?
heres some proof from the Department of Food Science and Technology, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
>medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877(06)00624-4/abstract?cc=y=
and heres a nice quote right from the top you bloated fat motherfucker
"Dietary epidemiological studies indicate correlations between the consumption of red meat and/or processed meat and cancer of the colon, rectum, stomach, pancreas, bladder, endometrium and ovaries, prostate, breast and lung, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer‘s disease. "

im sure the fucking "vegan industry" paid for this fake study tho right?

see:

Why is Cred Forums filled wit christcucks?

criminally underrated mexican intellectual banter

White people need milk more than anything especially when they get all old and shit assed they lose calcium in the bones and have vitamin D deficiencies. She's effectively helping in the genocide of white people m8. Also you could pretty much feed any animal milk and it would drink it take cats for example. Also the amount of food that we would have to grow to feed everyone lettuce would be much more devastating to the environment.

kek here is your rightful (you)

This is why neetlife is redpilled. Gets you out of the materialsim cycle since you can basically only afford rent and food. Work cash jobs here and there for extra money.

Any extra income I have I use to buy books basically. I sold my desktop gaming computer and bought a 5 year old laptop that runs linux fine.

Meanwhile I leech off a system that sucks the blood and sweat of the wageslaves. You work so hard for money when a bank can literally just make money out of no where (extremely leveraged money creation that is not backed by any capital or reserves) to provide people with loans. They pull it out of the ass and lend it to you and you have to pay interest on it. When you pay back you debts that money is destroyed, and the interest is what is kept by the banks. It's such a scam and every goy and every country believes this is the only way money can work.

NEETlife really is the ultimate redpill. Fuck the ((BANKS)))

Canada is a landfill full of retards.

thx for this user

Linking a site with the word hypotheses in it. Did it not have substantial enough evidence to be a theory?
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, do you?

>you bloated fat motherfucker
kekd
I told you guys people like this are vegan.
He thinks I'm fat and bloated because I eat meat.
But seriously I kekd at that.

Okay in conclusion. I just don't see how I'm the stupid one for not making a dramatic lifestyle change on a hypotheses. If it would BENEFIT ME of course I would be a vegan. But as it stands right now. I don't buy it.

see this post