What did he mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4s9epKCKbec&html5=1
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4OhvsWnL0&html5=1
youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's means he loves biggu blacku dicku

who cares? he's a street rat who got popular, he's not a priest or a monk

He means that we indulge in temporary pleasures in this life, then we go to hell after.

I still don't like him, he was at the forefront and sort of still is of creating a generation of fuckboy faggot queer wiggers.

>he's not a priest or a monk

neither is ur mum but i still banged her last night sucka

He always looks so angry

Why does he always look so angry

he mean't your a cocksucking dildo for listening to rap and gay hop.

If you reverse his music there are embedded messages calling you out for being such a fag listening to this kind of shit.

it's fucking gold. Tough guys don't need to behave tough but are feared naturally. Dildos have to remind everybody of that fact.

Mega dildos literally make songs about themselves and how hard they are.

Top quality leaf posts

Who cares, Recovery fucking sucked anyway. MMLP2 was better but still not as good as OG Eminem.

Who cares? He's a wannabee nigger, anything that comes off and slightly deep or sophisticated was either a mistake or a lucky coincidence.

If I want to hear a nigger try to be philosophical I'll look up some Jayden Smith quotes.

Sold his soul to the 'Illuminati'
His song Not Afraid was about his longing to stop working with them

Because if he slips for one second somebody will steal the throne from him

if you sell your soul to da debil you get hella cool stuff in this lifetime but afterwards your fugged

This lifetime bliss for eternal torture and pain
That's what he says and if you dont understand the meaning of this line its a good thing it means you are unscathed by the world so far.
Btw Infinite was his best album by far fuckin absolute masterpiece

Dudes going on 50 and still look 27. Is it the drugs?

He's talking about selling one's soul to the devil.

You are one dumb fuck aren't you.

>his soul was sold to the illuminati
This

Faggots go to hell

mom's spag

It means he is willing to do anything to experience the any sort of bliss in life even if that is at the cost of anothers e.g. "stealing their check book and forging the name" but these descions he makes are imprinted on him forever knowing he is only up because he put someone else down this tortures ones soul eternally.

OP if you havent heard his first album or his first EP you havent heard eminem..
youtube.com/watch?v=4s9epKCKbec&html5=1
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4OhvsWnL0&html5=1

Nope.
.k schizophrenic

Who cares, yet another rapper trying to sound deep and profound. It's hilarious when they do that, use vaguely philosophical words in order to sound all "woke" and intellectual when it's all just gibberish and in the wrong context.

>trusting priests and monks
peasant detected

kek

He stopped smiling in videos ever since his childhood friend Proof died. Some people say the record label killed him or something (conspiracy theory).

youtube.com/watch?v=LgcHtEoyhp4

His whole Twitter is a misguided adolescent cringe fest.

Have you ever listened to Searching for Jerry Garcia? It's a fuckin masterpiece aswell anyways listen to the last song im sure you will find it revealing...

>diy chemical peel

I cant believe this 13 year old thought Jayden was "enlightening"
He just regurgitates common sense shit.... like a lot of artists and self proclaimed intellectuals
Top Kek

Got religious?

I GRADUATED FROM THE NYU SCHOOL OF MUSIC. I WALKED SINATRA ON STAGE. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

you tell me you talmudic Skype

The vernacular of a Fallen eludes me

Most serious Eminem fans following him from the 90's will agree that he was a different person since Proof died.

I don't think we will ever know what happened 100%.

>all that plastic surgery
Is this guy a faggot?

Just a retard who believes the second heaven before judgement meme.

to form an opinion about that question it would help to know what he said before and after that . maybe you should post the whole lyrics

the plastic surgery thing is very disturbing to me too ... i guess he finally lost his mind

>Because if he slips for one second somebody will steal the throne from him
nas was and always is better than eminem

Confirmed patrician lording over these peasants.

You're an idiot. His comment was pretty clever. You are just talking like a fag and posting gooks, probably because you are sub 6'2" (220 lbs of lean mass) and can't fuck a white girl.

I agree NAS is a God Tier rapper i love NAS and Eminem even uses a sample from illmatic in his first album infinite but even NAS has called Eminem a phenomenal rapper it was right after he appeared on renegade on jay-z's album he said he murdered jay on his own shit. what im getting at is i would say they are rappers of the same caliber.

Why are people of Cred Forums such jealous losers?
You cry about eminem, you cry about successful youtubers. Bunch of cry babies no different from fat tumblr crybabies

Pre conceived notions i posted that pic because i truly didnt know what it meant but still found it funny knowing it was an insult wanted enlightenment not some cuck trying to guess what my physical features are
FYI 6 ft 170lbs and why would i want some unloyal white bitch whose going to cry about her non existent oppression

its called depression ... not being happy with your self and projecting your hate onto other stuff pretty simple

>its an all white girls are liberal post

White liberal whores lack a strong male figure in their lives. Probably had a beta cuck for a father or a single mom. Every decent girl I ever met had a strong father figure. Even if they don't, they are impressionable and you can mold them. You need to gain some mass friend.

Yea i agree it is all subjective to an individuals upbringings but most of the white girl ive met have been batshit crazy and or are massive SJW etc. I pefer more humbled individuals and usually foreign girls even the white washed ones tend to hold these qualities more so than whites. and can u please explain that kids comment i want to know and yea im underweight as fuck i cant gain weight man super fast metabolism

Chemical peel is a procedure some women do on their face to remove imperfections. This industrious fellow is doing it for free via his own stomach acid.

ahh yea heard of it now that u put it bluntly for me the dumbfuck i just didnt correlate it and yea i wasnt tryin to be a dick with my post i was trying to understand it. ty for assisting my brain

I got you famalam

>Going on 50
He's only 43

Mostly genetics. TFW former alcoholic drug addict going on 30 but can pass for 22~. It helps that modern men are fat greasy losers.

don't sell out cuz it aint worth it I guess

>its tru tho

He's clearly talking about selling your soul to the (((devil)))

Sup brother?

that it´s better to go to hell in the afterlife as it is to live life as it were hell already.

not very smart for a jew.
i expect more of my chosen ones.

Why does someone have to be jealous to recognise he is a wannabee nigger? He used to at least have some talent, now he's just a cringey sellout who collabs with Bruno Mars and Rihanna. Oh and guess what, his manager is a KIKE.

will summer never end?

vril shit
all you other slim shadys are just imitating

dirty Marxist losers detected, take your menstrual fluids elsewhere femlards

Eminem here, can confirm