Rwandan Genocide

>Rwandan Genocide
>Rape of Nanking
>Holodomor
>Spanish conquest of Latin America

What's the most awful historical event that your ancestors had to go through?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZhl6QswlsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Clark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My grand grand mother was 10 years old when she survived the serb massacre in her village hiding herself in hay.

Paraguayan war

>Rwandan Genocide
Based Kagame.

Trail of tears

The Boston Tea party.
My ancestor died trying to save those crates, the evil Americans then made burger boxes from his skin and bones.
I was there, in my mind. The trauma is genetic, and you never gave us reparations you monsters.

Black Lives matter.

Both of my grandparents died in the holocaust when they were 6 years old

women's suffrage

The Blitz.

Those ARYANS are going to fucking PAY.

My grandpa had to fend off Americans and the Russians while getting rid of the Jewish menace once and for all.

I'm Hungarian, so just about pick any point in history, and something awful was happening to us.

The Romans.

It'd be racist for me to say because I'm white.

really makes you think, huh

>ywn skin a brit and shit in the box made of his skin every weekend after the burger party

950 years and counting of subjugation under a despotic and tyrannical ruling class perpetuated aided and abetted by the apathy incompetence and lack of class consciousness amongst the doomed masses.

The civil rights movement

obama presidency

The 'tater famine, I suppose.

The systematic racist killing of six billion chosen people

47 million whites kill each other
the man who started it all is now considered a white supremacist

>muh tea.....

I have both Jewish and German ancestry, so the 1940's were kind of a lose-lose scenario.

>Democracy in Spain
This.

Katyn forest

Every major war since the American Revolution

Wrong pic

Our entire history.

My great great grandfather came to this country as an Irish slave. His wife was killed in front of him because of an argument over $0.05.

Your mom somehow managed to survive my dick in her ass

My great grandmother survived the Batak massacre by hiding under corpses. Why can't kebab be hardcore even in hiding from death?

Spanish inquisition, French invasion, or German invasion I guess. The countries around us preferred bullying to genocide.

also
MUH

my dad survived the holocaust as did my grandfather

Terrible sight I was there I wish I wasn't but I was

Pickett's Charge.
>Tfw confederate side
>youtube.com/watch?v=JZhl6QswlsQ

Winning WW2

current events?

My grandparents had to watch Merkel opening our borders in 2015.

Remember when the Turks BTFO your entire kingdom for centuries?

Harrying of the North probably
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North

Or New Labour

Armenian Genocide.

my uncle from a village near Prizren bribed a Serb police captain from setting fire to his house during the 98-99 war, he had 5 of my cousins and his father and his wife living there

he told me he met the guy later in a bar and they became friends

Boston Tea Party

Probably injuns pillaging their villages; raping, torturing, live disemboweling/dismembering and scalping everyone.

being born east asian.

Merkel crossing the border 1989

your whore of a mother giving birth to you

>Nazi German occupation
>Soviet Russia occupation

Britain has never gone through an awful historical event because we aren't fucking pussies that get fucked by people.

God save da queen.

Take a guess
>jewish grandfather
>born and lived in belgium
>1940
>germany invades the country

Loss of the British Empire.

>muh dick murica damn

My family was forced to give up the entire Rio Grande Valley and Padre Island, when Texas gained independence.

>Crusaders wrecking our ancestors, lots of culture lost, forcefully subjugated to catholism
>Following that , 700 years under german rule, from notions of slavery to segregation, pretty much exploatation

Most recent would prob be
>Soviets occupy in 40, Stalin repressions, Latvians go on a train-ride
>Nazis come and do their stuff
>Soviets re-occupy, more Stalin fun rides, 50 years of soviet oppresion, hundreds of thousand russians imported, NKVD/KGB repressions, GULAGs etc.

>WW1

my grandmother died from an anglo bomb.

WW1
Nazi occupation in WWII
That's on my mother's side, and the mother side of my father.
You could add the holocaust but my grandfather and great grandparents weren't deported so just Nazi persecution.

no taxation without representation senpai

Who's up for round 2?

Armenian Genocide

Bataan Death March

skypes genociding us

Refugees

>Nazis come and do their stuff

Liberate is the word you're looking for.

>Trip to France with your mates and beat up some Germans

That's not a tragedy mate, it's basically the UEFA cup

Most awful, but not as interesting would be starving to death in Ireland

More interesting, but not awful for them would be rolling in gangs with Whitey Bulgar when they came to Boston

How have you people not started an armed revolution? Christ Almighty there should be white nationalist death squads roaming your streets at this very moment.

1965 - Removal of Whites Only immigration policy
1967 - Flora and Fauna Act overturned abos no longer fauna

Siege of Leningrad

Dying in a civil war to free black people

world war two, in which 6 million humans died

Remember when we fought for Christ, while the backwater English were running around killing other Christians?

My grandfather was gassed in the Holocaust six times!

Nice.. proof your women are impregnated when 9 years old according to moHAMhead personal example.

1992 your grand grand mother was 10 years old, had your 1 year old grandma already. Hiding in hay.

2000 grandma has your mother. Money pouring from US, Germany and Gulf states.

2009 your mother has you, a fucking male.

Damn... are you a 7 years old mudslime? You mosque sexual toy, you.

Both my grandfathers were in bombing in their childhoods (Battle of Britain and Spanish Civil War). The civil war was probably more awful for my family as my grandfather's older brother was killed by commies for harboring a priest on top of the other problems the war brought.

Trudeau SR and Trudeau JR

The American Civil War, most Confederate deaths in history, and the evils of being forced to join the North have never ended.

The Harrying of the North. Basically when William the Conqueror invaded, everyone in the south gave up right away. I believe Kent gave up so fast that they have a plaque proudly proclaiming that they gave up before they had a chance to be conquered, but the lads up North thought we were going to resist invasion, like as a team, so we carried on.

>"The King stopped at nothing to hunt his enemies. He cut down many people and destroyed homes and land. Nowhere else had he shown such cruelty. This made a real change
To his shame, William made no effort to control his fury, punishing the innocent with the guilty. He ordered that crops and herds, tools and food be burned to ashes. More than 100,000 people perished of starvation. I have often praised William in this book, but I can say nothing good about this brutal slaughter. God will punish him"

To this day the only people in the North who are monarcucks are pretentious teenagers and Muslims.

the eternal Teuton destroying Europe for the first time in the late 400s

being under the french... once, my nation's borders were next to those of the normands... our mercenaries helped William the Conquerer win... pretty fubar...

Being dumped in Africa of all god forsaken places. The trek away from British rule. The various battles with the natives. Two wars with the Brits including a concentration camp or two along the way. Proxy wars in Angola. And then last, but not least, the current mess we find ourselves in.

Assimilation of our fascist movement into Hitlers Hilarious Hoaxparade.

The fall of the 3rd Reich.

My grear grandfather was gassed in Dachau.

Getting attacked, and having to fight off savages on the frontier. Been here since the fucking 1600's, and been killing shitskin timberniggers since then. Quite a few of my ancestors died to them, but we always survived.

My family owned and sold slaves while being black kek.

One of the reason we are currently wealthy. It's pretty bad kek.

Life in modern america. Some suicides already in this generation of my family. I will going out the same way soon.

Why kill yourself? You have nothing to lose so just go full right wing.

Japanese internment camps in Dutch-Indonesia
European Union

My great, great, etc. grandfather on my dad's side fought for NC during Uncle Abe's War of Northern Aggression. He didn't die, but he did get to see his state and region financially and socially fucked for the decades following. Fuck the North.

Living as pagans

Believe it or not but my grandpa fought from 1939 to 1945 in the French army, he never surrendered.

Underrrrrrrated

my uncle was executed as a wounded pow
in general,the worst thing that's happened to this nation is bleiburg massacre

Probably the thirty years war.

The plague is also a good one. We're all the descendants of the 50% of Europeans that didn't get killed off.

Maybe the centuries of serfdom before the democratic era.

It wasn't about that at all. The taxes weren't even that high, it's just that America paid for them in American fiat money until the Bank of England decided to drain America's wealth by demanding payments in precious metals instead of the fiat money. This is what sparked the civil war.

After WW1 and WW2 when my grandmother had to burn my great grandfathers belongings and had to hide herself from the russians going around and raping people

IX century... some tribe from beyond Volga came and erased your mixed Celt, Vlach and Slav identity, and even made you proud of this process. Truly awful.

Mine caused them all. So don't worry.

A white male said something bad about me on the internet.

Potato famine desu

>What's the most awful historical event that your ancestors had to go through?

Receive kikes in medieval.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Turkish_piracy

Women's "Liberation", sexual and otherwise. If white people survive this one, it'll be a miracle.

Suffering the existence of blacks.

arrah glendale?

Fuck ancestors, i'm currently living the most awful historical event.

Charlemagne slaughtering anyone who wouldn't convert
I can think of no worse thing than being raped and slaughtered just because you wouldn't bend knee and believe in some other religion
On a side note, best thing my ancestors ever went through was the 18th century
Blood related to Oliver Cromwell on my mom's side and all of my dad's family were either privateers in the Caribbean and Americas or moving to the early US settlements to become traders and craftsman.

Some celt-germanic-french rape babies came over here and thought that they owned muh island.
My ancestors then preceded to bomb their own country to show said celt-germanic-french just how crazy they were.

Celt-germanic-french listened.

Tzarist progoms

>and you never gave us reparations you monsters
We allowed you to continue existing by not siding with the Axis you cunt
Far as I see it YOU still owe US

>Soviet assault on Berlin

Both my grandmother and great grandmother (died 2 years ago at goddamn 106) were in Berlin when Vlad took Berlin. I still need to get more info out of her but lets just say my grandmother hates Slavs, Jews and everything not white.

Denmark and Sweden has been to war 12 times i believe, at one point Sweden had about 80% of Denmark.
I consider it reparations that Sweden is now commiting suicide and taking in the refugees so that we don't have to.

The black plauge killed about 40% of the population.

>tfw realise that black's being slaves, brought from shit-hole Africa to USA is a shitty excuse when other countries have been through worse shit like this and managed just fine.

>are
You basically genocides them and they're literally finishing the job because of you
You already got them
But The Blitz was only payback for starting the war, they never fully repaid you for The Great War
But the US will do it for them

Seen my grandpa long time ago when I was 6. He lost the right ear in The War and had to wear closed clothes cause of his skin got burnt horribly on the most parts of his body. Saw a couple of times his photos that had been made before The War. I was told he was a creepy guy - made all sorts of shit that made folks in the vilage scare. Probably one of the reasons he survived the war.

did they get r*ped by Vlad and his friends too?

Cultural appropriation.

an gorta mĆ³r

Don't forget "het rampjaar", German occupation. One I saw last year was the conquest by the dirty chinks of Taiwan. The reason some Taiwanese have slightly lighter eyes is because they raped our women and made less yellow rape babies.

>holodomor

As a white male, The civil rights movement.

My Ancestors had to leave Haiti in the 1800s when the niggers started chomping out and genociding all the french people living there.

Protestants aren't really English. Protestantism is just a Church imported from Germany, same as the Monarchy desu. You need to come home to the Catholic Church.
Alfred and Afelstane, not Henry and Elizabeth. Okay.

good question

Nigger you think the first time Serbs burnt Albanian villages was in 1992?

Dust bowl. Great grandparents picked up everything they had (which was nothing, see: Depression) in Nebraska and moved to an empty plot of land in Oregon where he built a home by hand. Grandfather was a young kid and had to live in a tent outside while they built the tiny cabin. They bought one core and over the next 70 years turned it in to one of the most respected dairies in the state.
But I'm sure black people had harder lives during that time...

ROTFL

Where are the Estonians at? Their entire history is misery.

>Implying the soviets didn't win

America has no history, you're nothing but an idea and if you would've sided with them well then your idea is dead.

What Holodomor goy? Hehehehe the Bolshevik Jews would never starve white Christians to death

:^)

They were rich and Dutch so no. At least as far as I know. But my grandmother was in the jugend.

>America has no history

just stop you bickering little twat

My puerto rican great grandmother grew up with slaves on her family's estate.

When their fat slave died they rolled her off a cliff into the ocean.

That being said, white people who apologize for slavery are cucks and idiots.

At least we never charged tanks with cavalry

Roman conquest. 1066. Ww2 left you penniless

Protip: it doesn't work well

Hear hear.

Isnt that still in litigation?

Kek

That was a good thing. Brought civilization to the savages.

> lots of culture lost, forcefully subjugated to catholism

The only culture you faggots had was tree-worshipping.

losing the wars

WW2
WW1
an Gorta MĆ³r/The Great Famine

Slavic invasion of the 4th and 6th century.

Carolean death march.

worst case of adding insult to injury.

Weren't you the potato Jews during the great wars?

Suffragettes. Everything went downhill from there

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS AND SHIEEET

Fuck off Mehmet. Back to Turkey with you.

no, were """""""""""""""""""""""neutral"""""""""""""""

>Spanish inquisition

Most Inquisition punishments were just a slap on the wrist.

kek

>probably the potato famine
>muh yankee oppreshun, Sherman's march to the sea
>depression
probably some other stuff that I cant recall

Abolition. Brazil never recovered.

No such thing happened.

Stop inventing bullshit.

But even if it had happened, we were literally doing nothing wrong.

Removing infestations before they could spread.

We should have had you all put to death after WW2.

Fucking Tito. Fucking communist scum.

Zdravo friend :)

kek

Muh gorta mor
Muh muslim conquest of sicily

kek Serbia, Europa needs your kebab-removal skills more than ever.

>No such thing happened
>but it should
>because we don't like you
>but it didn't happen
>fucking Tito
>even though it was before him
>he should have let us
>but it didn't happen

>Ivan's
>Winning anything
God you're desperate

well said.
albanian is an useless dangerous race

slavery

A hundred thousand nazis were jewish m8.

Hitler wasn't targeting poor jews, he was after the zionist fat cats. It should be obvious but nobody says it.

The Holocaust

Apart from the holodomor, who gives a shit about any of those?

wew serbia. relax.

Fugging anglo saxon, Britain is celtic reeeeee

Where is your proof?

Most likely, your stupid great-grandmother was drunk and set her own home on fire when she wasn't looking at the shit-stew cooking, and due to your mud-huts all being huddled together, much like rats or cockroaches, the fire spread throughout the whole village.

Then she had one moment of wit in her life and said to herself "I know! I'll blame the Serbs!"

Cry harder jewfag

Anglo Saxon & Aryan is the exact same thing.
Germany is Anglo Saxon & so is UK & so is Norway & Sweden. Germanic & Nordic & Anglo Saxon & Aryan is the exact same thing. If anything UK has less Anglo's.

Stop this meme.

My spanish ancedtors not exterminating africa jews moors and indians.

I'm not that guy you faggot, i couldn't give a shit what his great-grandmother did.

murder, rape, torture, humiliation of thousands of Africans for decades.

Conquest of the Canary Islands... though expulsion by Romans from North Africa is a close second as is the Islamic Conquest of Spain.

Are you trying to imply you're not just stealing WiFi from some NATO base near your shithole?

Egalitarianism and the Justice Movements it inspired.

>2015
>wir schaffen das

why are brits so ugly then?

>assuming it happened

War of the roses,black death
Potato famine, Transporting to Australia and subsequent colony building Boer war,
ww1,ww2, Japanese massacres Korea,Vietnam,SAS,French foreign legion,Afghanistan

I WUZ WARRIORS N SHIET

You realize that it doesn't really matter what happened because no one likes Albania and most of the immigrants from there are criminal scum, right?

the flags on my father's side say it all

jew here. niggers made us build the pyramids.

Sherman didn't do anything wrong though, was just being a good soldier
The government was the one in the wrong

uhh

hmm

2002, murder on Pim Fortuyn

I am living it senpai

>believing this is 1997

nice meme haircut faggot.

Noice/10

This

fucking coons

>>What's the most awful historical event that your ancestors had to go through?
>Cultural appropriation.
The OP's "indian" woman could appropriate my culture any day of the week and three times on Sunday, if you know what I mean.

Kek do i give a fuck? Immigrants can all die in a fire for all i care.

circassian genocide, grandmother told me some gnarly stories about that
attempted anatolian turkish genocide of 1919

The holocaust.

I had relatives on the titanic. That's literally it.

>Natives south americans are the mainly population in South America
>Spain is the Devil

>Anglo conquest of North America
>North american natives lives in reserves
>Not even mention it.

Gramps fought in WW2, used to tell me about all the nasty shit the Americans did to civilian population

nice potato, oh wait

I think the ugly vikings stayed in UK to breed with the ugly British Celtic people, and the good genetics went back. Just a theory.

Jewish slaves in Egypt is just another lie Jews tell.

In America it's literally the opposite, spanish expansion is hardly mentioned and we are endlessly chastised for "muh natives"

I guess they just shame the fuck out of no matter what you did. As long as ur whitey.

My dad was in Palestine when you jews started there take over, kicked him and my grandparent's family out and stole all the jewelry and money.
>tfw you could've been born rich but the jews fucked your family forever

The Irish are violent creatures

Good thing I'm one of them

Being cucked by spain for 80 years

>The ethnic cleansing of the Scots by the British.
>The tortures, death and martydom of the anabaptists during the Reformation.
>The struggle to survive hardship in the wilderness of the new world, an ocean away from backup or support.
>The bloodshed and terror of the French-Indian war
>Slaughter by 'native' americans
>The bloodshed and terror of the American Revolution

Still nothing compared to sheer cost and devastation of the American civil war. The complete and utter destruction of the southern states by their northern conquerors so that they still haven't recovered economically 150 years later.

fuuuuuug

You mean surrendered in WWII.

Also my mom was in Nicaragua during the civil war as a child she remembers her family shooting anyone threatening to come in and pillage their shit

The fall of the Empire.

>The ethnic cleansing of the Scots by the British.

What??? Literally when and where

>they-a taught-a the woman to shave-a armpit
>they-a put stop to mafia
>it-a was unbearable

This hits me everytime

It was actually Mussolini who stopped the Mafia, albeit for a short time.

we'll see how hard you'll cry when the leafs are pushed aside by Alpha leafblowers in the leafocaust

My great great grandfather died going over the top about 3 weeks before WWI ended, north of Verdun. We still have the letter that his best friend sent us informing us of his death.

>people are now talking about specific stuff that happened to their direct relatives so

Oh and I have the letter if anyone wants a sad read

OP's picture is of a fake Indian. Who ever seen an Indian with blue eyes? Primarily a Scandinavian trait.

Based fascists

>free masons, kike subverters, communists and degenerates BTFO

actually americans weren't that present. mostly north-african scum that raped many women and children. my village was "liberated" by kiwis thought, they behaved nicely from what I heard.

Failing to finish off the Chinese and colonize their land

It's time

>implying you wouldn't bone the shit out of a hot slightly dark skinned western featured girl wearing native attire

shiggydiggy

Oh hey mine too.
Meanwhile my mom's side lost their English feudal lands to Oliver Cromwell, came to America to rebuild, and then lost their plantations to the Yankees.

It's been a rough few centuries for mid-level white oppressors.

Yeah, he was mostly smuggling cigarettes and literally cucking Wehrmacht officers before the war started. He used to be a radio operator in the X MAS division during the war, was made prisoner by the Allies, escaped, then forcefully recruited by the Nazis, he told them to fuck off and they locked him into another camp where he escaped after 2 days with a crate of booze and ammo he sold to the partisans for a ticket home and a gun.

He told me about Americans dropping crates of poisoned food near the anti bombing tunnels where the civvies where hiding. He told me about Americans kicking out wounded partisans from hospitals to die in the street. He told me about black american soldiers chimping out in the villages so bad they got murdered by dozens by partisans.
But hey, war is war, not judging

Holodomor wasn't awful

British conquest, allowing a bunch of degenerate anglo to shit over us for the next 250 years. if there is something more bitter, retarded and annoying than a Montreal anglo i fear for whatever has to deal with it.

nice country, oh wait.

Here the same. Anyways, from your words I assume OP didn't go to school.

Being owned by the Dutch.

Like literally owned I mean.

thanks, batman. I think the idea of the image is to trigger my boner, not my sympathy.

White man's burden my friend

Tony Blair being Prime Minister.

The great SJW Plague of 2016

Genocide of Elizabeth the 1st
In the 12 year period during and following the Confederation revolt, from 1641 to 1652, over 550,000 Irish were killed by the English and 300,000 were sold as slaves, as the Irish population of Ireland fell from 1,466,000 to 616,000

Genocide of the Great famine
Between 1845 and 1855 Ireland lost a third of its populationā€”1 million people died from starvation and disease

Anti Roman Catholic penal Laws

Cromwells genocide ireland

Minor
1798 rising
50,000 casualties
1848 rising
War of independence 1919
Civil war 1921 (Both sides)
Battle of Culloden irish Brigade
WW1 (somme)
WW2 (North Africa)
American civil war (volunnteered both sides)
Spanish Civil war (volunteered both side)

Ireland join spain?

Come home iberian man.

Hun Invasion
Goth Invasion
Gepid Invaion
Avar Invasion
Slavic Invasion
Mongol Invasion
Ottoman Invasion

currently:
EU Faggot Invasion

murder fuckton on non-jewish people in slavic countries. But i suppose slaughter is american word for liberation.

The Lots of No Potatoes

it wasn't even that bad desu

>The shoaah 6 gorillion!!!
But in reality, mine was WW2 during the barbarossa operation, both sides of the family faught in the war.

Something that's happening right now can't be defined as a historical event or?

what ?

I'd poke her hantas if you get what I'm saying.

Yeadh. Wierd one. My great Aunt was married to a man who died fighting for Franco and my grandfather had a cousin who survived fighting for the republicans (he corresponded with orwell).

We also had a relative who was a priest who was killed in Korea when the norks overran the village he was in and he refused to leave the villagers to their fate alone. They shot him and the villagers.

I don't think much of forest gump but the biut with the lts ancestors dying in every war made me laugh my ass off.

I saw two modern wars which I have left unlisted to avoid self doxing.

Reading about the Bataan Death March really made me hate Japs.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March

It's like they are little midget Devils. I wish we would have nuked every island they have.

On a sidenote,don't buy a Subaru. They are owned the company that made the kamikaze planes.

Fuji Heavy Industries.

Based Serb

Yeadh it was. And food was exported while any food aid was on the basis of converting from Roman Catholicism in some areas. It was genocide caused by the penal laws effect on land inheritance and a deliberate act.

Bataan Death March

War of Northern Aggression

What do you mean ancestors? I only know my grandparents.

Refugees welcome!

My mother had a relative who survived a camp in Burma. Horrific.

>spent a while
>Literally a bunch of pictures slapped together in paint
Never change amerifats

I thought that was Mitsubishi

Holy shit Serbia is bantz king against kebab shits.
BASED SERBIA KEEP IT UP

>those nails
Disgusting.

Potato Famine which is why they came to Burgertown

Paddy Potato famine, WW2 (Canadian and British armies) and the Korean war.

Ukrainian side got out a couple years before Stalin dropped the hammer on them.

Guessing you didn't see Braveheart.

Also, the French Wars of Religion I guess.

what ?

>people don't die in war

Great balkan purge WHEN ?

What's a bad thing that happened to Bavaria? Then it's that

Like I Said bror, we have front row seats

>The trauma is genetic
Grow up

Kad NATO i ostali Jevreji se prestanu mesati u nase stvari.

Ja bi najradije da mi zakoljemo sve sto nije hriscansko i slovensko u nasim krajevima.

Pogotovo ove poturice iz Bosne.

Nek nase zemllje to lepo podele, svako svoju drzavu ima i mirna dusa.

The Y2K scare of 1999

The holocaust.

The Penal Laws in general or the famine.

one of my grandfathers was in the night's watch and killed a white walker with a shard of dragon glass

13 years from never.

William Wallace was hardly a genocide infact the English king was that close to taking over Scotland when the Scots revolted. Anyway Scots ended up willingly joining the English to form the UK anyway and there was in no way a Scot genocide by the English

Northern European so I guess the Black Plague.
Salty much?

My great-grandparents had already left mainland Europe before the holocaust, so I guess the pogroms probably.

>Implying northerners are related to the other northerners

>implying that happened

Edward literally did nothing wrong.

>not germanys greatest hour

E u to uzdravlje !

Vietnam War, but they were well insulated from it and it barely affected them tbqh. Well on my mom's side at least.

There's a new black plague in town son.

And it's life matters.

Populism.

You didnt try to exterminate kikes though.

Allende's presidency.

If germany declared war on kikes there wouldnt be any holocaust survivors.

Collapse of Nazi Germany

Potatoe famine...

I would probably support extetmunating jewd really depends.

one of my ancestors signed the declaration of independence and one of his sons got captured and killed when he refused to revoke his signature

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Clark

Portugal

My great grandpa lost his job with the German when the Americans arrivede in 1944

>holodomor
And i guess famine in medieval Europe was indended curse by slavic black mages too.

The Shoah );:

Y u alive tho how can exterminated ppl write on 4chinz

Istrian Exodus, Anglo-Saxon invasion of Britain, Imagine a comfy Romance speaking, Catholic, Racially celto-Roman England

The LGBT fags demanding rights that contradict the original rights of the American people

>tfw

Not killing all the Jews and Muslims I'd rate as top terrible thing my ancestors went through

ancestors burger.. My mothers side in western europe mostly got wiped out while my fathers side fought for the soviets.

>be germs get blamed 4 holocaust and germs need to be exterminated
>be germs exterminate kikes no more reparations

Post letter faggit

>kek

Are you black? Type english normally please, I really don't understand.

If germs are blamed as exterminators might as well just get the benefit

if Jews have genetic trauma then so do we

Okay and I'll add the translation cause it's really hard to read straight off the letter. Transcribed it awhile back cause I knew it'd eventually become totally illegible. (part 1/2)-

Dear Jones,

Your letter dated Jan. 22nd has just reached me. I wish I could give you some definite information about your brother, but as I have been unable to attain any, I can only tell you what I hear without verification.

He was in command of C Co. during most of the time our division was in the drive north of Verdun. We were to make another attack at dawn on Oct. 23rd, and I met him in the woods behind the lines just before we went over the top. He was in good spirits and seemed steeled for the ordeal. We wished each other good luck and shook hands I believe for the last time. That day he was wounded in the head, and was unconscious when he went through the dressing station and field hospital. Within the regiment it is generally believed that he has died, and I fear it is true. One of the officers in the first battalion is making every effort to get more detailed about his death and ...(illegible)... may rest assured that if any more information is attained, I will not delay in sending it to you.

On the 25th of October I was also wounded, in the left temple and forehead, and spent a couple of months in a base hospital near Bordeaux. I returned to the regiment recently, and am alright except for scars, and a sensitive skull where it was fractured.

Your brother and I were close friends, and I was sorry that we were separated most of the time we were in France. He had often remarked that he did not expect to come through the war, which idea was a source of anxiety to him because of his wife and baby, who were always in his mind. I have never met her, but wish you would extend my sincere sympathy, if you are in communication with her.

Germans are blamed for extermination so might as well just do it, stiƱl will be treayed the same but you wont have kikes like you subverting public opinion.

>2/2

Coming over on the boat I took two or three small pictures of your brother. I have never had any opportunity to develop the films, but when I do I will send you prints if the films are not spoiled.

Just as we were entering the Meuse fight I ran across my brother in the Third Division, and we spent a day or two together in the woods before we had to move in different directions. He came through alright and is now on duty in Paris.

I hope you will be fortunate enough to get home soon. Our prospects are still uncertain. Let me know if you change your address,
with best regards

sincerely yours, Edward C. Stover, Jr.

Edward C Stover Jr
1st Lieutenant, 113th Infantry.

Bring nogs to Brazil.

Yes.. In 2020 jews were ezterminated in a trail of tears after that...

Damn, those feels :(

Whatever happened to Edward? Did he ever keep in touch with your family?

Give this man the internet.