Gary Johnson Seizes Out During Interview

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/779377786897199104?lang=en

Why aren't you guys talking about this?

Why haven't you checked the catalog for the other 15 threads about this between yesterday and today?

It was really weird, but he's irrelevant so who cares

Because he's completely irrelevant.

I think his point was that he doesn't even need to talk because he believes the other two candidates are horrible choices..

In some sense he's right there are people out there that don't want hillary or Trump so he could "possibly" still win if the silent minority finds out who he is.

Because who cares about cuckson.

Why would we talk about this Leppo guy?

> Gary Johnson
Literally who?

I did. There are none.

Thats what he wants

He says 'I could stick my tongue out...'.

who cares about this fake-libertarian fraud and Clinton plant

What a disgusting weirdo, like most libertarians

he's desperate

looking for attention

he's not "mentally ill", just a goofball

he was mimicking biting his tongue which makes sense in the context of what he was saying. Still a retarded thing to do tho.

Who the fuck cares

>Oh look, a leppo!!
my sides

gary who?

Wanna see my cuckilingus skills

what did i just witness?

No he didn't. He said

>"I think I could stand up there for the whole debate and not say anything and- and emerge as the leader"

He definitely will get the Autism vote.

eww man and its even disgusting

just like it would look like if you Juncker did such a thing

Only our great Führerin Petry could be such a thing off

That doesn't make any sense. Why are you shilling for Johnson?

Everyone knows hes a marijuana addict
His brain is fried. He probably can't even remember what country he's running for president in.

He literally had nothing interesting or thought provoking to say in the intervoew so he does somthing stupid so he can get his name in the news for a few days for free. This is 1D chess. Sad!

Guys, I found some google liberal bias. Go to google and use your microphone to search "Donald Trump" and all it says to you in response is "Here's some information about Donald J Trump." but when you use your microphone to search Hillary Clinton, it tells you something else... Try it.

Morning Joe interviews have single handily ruined any small shot Gary Johnson had of getting on the debate stage

aleppo?

Damn what if Hillary does something like that during the debate

This.

Only idiots are going to vote for him/

What a fucking moron. The concepts at play with regards to how to get votes from people are not difficult to grasp.

Gary about one step away from realizing the only reason he GETS votes is because people haven't heard a world coming out of his mouth

interviewer is hot

If he ripped the clothes off a reporter and forcefully shat half digested taco bell all over her, that would be news. Gary isn't even good entertainment, he's just bad at politics.

If only Hillary did this.

WE DID WHEN IT HAPPENED

B'uz he isn't worth talking about? This guy gives stoners a bad name. Gad, what an airhead (he is).