Is Cred Forums pro life or pro choice?

Is Cred Forums pro life or pro choice?

And also give me some arguments about pro life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQcVXhGgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=qxUO8vPrqWA
youtube.com/watch?v=OIe9dZhZIkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pro choice because I simply don't give a fuck if niggers and poor people want to genocide their unborn

What's the popular opinion? Whatever it is, mine is the opposite.

It's pro choice here in the netherlands.

Necessary Evil at this point. I'd be pro-life in a perfect world, but America needs to cull these nigger babies.

FPBP

no developed brain = no person

this holds true for both early fetuses and braindead people

morally speaking they are vegetable-tier

Whites should never abort, everyone else really should.

Both depending on the circumstances.

People will acquire abortions illegally so it's stupid to be pro-life.

why the fuck do people just dont use condoms ?

I believe life begins at conception and the vast majority of abortion is murder for the sake of convenience.

I am also pro-abortion. Not pro-choice. Talk people into it.

Why? I hate children.

>why the fuck do people just dont use condoms ?
fugg i meant 'why the fuck dont people just use condoms.

I'm pro-choice, meaning that if womyn can opt out of parenthood then men should have that choice too. No court-ordered child support!

Pro Death

The best consideration, which is why I became pro choice

I'm pro-life. An embrion is a potential human, thus a human de facto; abortion is murder. It boils my blood to hear "an embrion is just a bunch of cells, it's not conscious so it's not human" while completely ignoring the potential, which is pretty much a 100%.

Condoms aren't 100℅ effective

Of course the real answer is that people are stupid.

This. We should be encouraging nonwhites to get abortions, but its something that should be shamed among whites, unless the woman is aborting a halfbreed

I'm pro.

this
abortion means less trash all around and who the fuck would want to keep their rape baby?

Fuck this "it's a person when it has 12 cells instead of 6" bullshit, people who argue on the basis of religion as well completely fail in the prospect of logical reasoning (as usual).

It should be LEGAL to abort a mistake in the first few months of pregnancy.

It should be SOCIALLY COSTLY to do this through shaming.

Easy, guilt-free abortions are fucking terrible for society. Enables hookup culture instead of committed, child-bearing relationships.

Planned Parenthood tried to do this but got bluepilled.

Really we should do what the NSDAP did and let single white women have children without fear of becoming the enemy of society, just the opposite, the saviors of the white race. Pic related, it's why whites are dying out.

Pro-life. Nobody has the right to kill something that develops into a perfectly good human being. That said, exceptions should be made for when the mother's life is in danger or for when the child in question is handicapped to such a degree it won't be able to take of itself eventually.

As for the google baby problem, abolish EBT/welfare for unwed mothers and that takes care of that.
People will commit crimes anyway, so abolish the police.

Pro choice. A human being has a right to murder another human being no matter the age if it interferes with his freedom, like killing a thug before it hits you with a baseball bat on the back of your head and takes your stuff. Kill babies in your wombs if you think they'll interfere with your '"""""life'""""" or '"""""'"""""career'"""""'""""", just call it what it is: a murder. Don't cover your shame with terms like 'foetus" and phrases like "it's not a human yet". Be brave and admit that you take other's life to make yours better.

HAIL SCIENCE!

Americans here are personally pro-life, but begrudgingly pro-choice due to it being the last barrier against the black population skyrocketing.

It's wrong.

But you'd have to get rid of the welfare state and stop letting niggers have 6 kids and have white tax payers support them before you could completely get rid of it.

Problem is niggers don't always abort.

Reason and dubs, hard to argue against that.

The only honest pro-life arguments I can think of are surrounding whether the fetus can feel pain or not. There are already laws that limit which phase of pregnancy in which women can abort. If you're early enough, it's only fair to still have a choice.

Go ahead and kill it but don't pretend you're not killing a baby is what I say.

sex exist for reproduction, that is literally why evolution made it feel good, so you'd reproduce more, technically you shouldn't be having sex if you're not trying to have a child but, now, since human beings are degenerate fucking animals who lack self-restraint we've created products so that you can actually have SEX for FUN and NOT GET PREGNANT, imagine that, you can treat it as a leisure activity, thousands of contraceptives like condoms and pills that guarantee you not to get pregnant after you do the thing that's supposed to make you pregnant, now if that's not enough for you, 99,9% safety from pregnancy, you can actually CASTRATE yourself, get your tubes tied, you can have all the degenerate pointless sex you want forever worry free.
now despite this, despite all these failsafe methods of avoiding pregnancy, there are people who want to have the option to legally KILL their own OFFSPRING after having had unprotected sex and becoming pregnant, think about that for a moment, they want to end a human life, not only that, the nearest and closest and most innocent human life, simply for the sake of convenience

don't try to tell me that "hurr the contraceptives didn't work", fuck you, yes they did, 99% of abortions are had by people who simply did not
use, and don't try to go "durr what about rape", the countries in which abortion is legal do not have a problems with rape, 99% of abortions are the result of consensual sex, you know this, the fucking offchance of an exception does not warrant baby murder being legal, if there is any form of hell in the afterlife you are surely going there you hedonist.

That's just retarded.
You do not develop proper self-consciousness until after you're 2 years old.
Why don't you just kill toddlers and call it a post-natal abortion or something.

Btw I do not reject abortions completely, I think that sometimes it really is the lesser of two evils, I just think that it shouldn't be sugar-coated and mothers should be made aware of exactly what they're doing when they're killing their baby.

>post birth abortions
why have an age limit in the first place?

Best post

>pol is one person
>not a place for people to discuss politics without political correctness

Finally, ffs only have to wade through 30 posts to find a reasonable response.

Killing a brand new human for no reason is the highest degree of niggery. There are plenty of other ways to control population like limiting gibs, especially giving more gibs per kid to single mothers

I think euthanasia should be legal and accessible
In fact it's sadistic that it isnt

now we're going somewhere
why don't we just make everyone take a test on abstract thinking a basic empathy and execute everyone who fails
darkie rates would go down pretty fast

My personally belief is take an abortion at any point is murder, and after people admit that, I'll be pro-choice, but until these faggot believe that abortion=murder, I would be pro-life.

Basing your ethics on your autism; that's genius.

Pro-life for whites, pro-choice for everyone else.

Anti-Abortion

It is here something that is part of the extreme lefts attack on the bulk of the population along with open borders, mass immigration and subversion of national institutions and homogeneity.

Worldwide it is funded by the likes of Soros and the Saudis who have no interest in anything other than undermining and destroying cohesive societies so they are free to plunder and colonize.

Ireland is one of the few European countries with a stable birth rate. All the countries who embraced the abortion industry have inadequate birth rates to sustain their economies and import immigrants. It is in effect a component of slow genocide.

If you care about women, well the suicide rate for women who have abortions is massive in comparison to those who give birth.

I am anti-abortion because everyone deserves a stage to prove they're worthy to live.

It is murder.

Abortion is murder (even if its a nigger)

Pro choice, buy Cred Forums recently discovered that Planned Parenthood is part of an occult operation to sacrifice millions of children to Moloch, so I 'm conflicted because literally black people are ruining everything even on a metaphysical level.

ITT: Reasons for eugenics.

is abortion still the most divisive issue there is? without a doubt there are more pertinent issues to be discussed. several years ago abortion was a hot issue that kept the minds of america away from everything else.

i personally dont care about this issue right now. only a fool worries about whether or not he left the stove on when his house is burning down. actually maybe that metaphor doesnt make sense whatever

This

Pro-life with two exceptions. Allow abortion if the child is product of rape and allow abortion if child is damaged.

Reasoning: giving birth to and having to bring up a child of a man who raped the mother is a great shame to her. No one should be required to live with this in mind.

And obviously, society doesn't need retarded children, they can ruin families and cost a lot of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQcVXhGgxI

youtube.com/watch?v=qxUO8vPrqWA

youtube.com/watch?v=OIe9dZhZIkI

>If you care about women,
I don't
>well the suicide rate for women who have abortions is massive in comparison to those who give birth.
Boo hoo.

>Cred Forums recently discovered that Planned Parenthood is part of an occult operation to sacrifice millions of children to Moloch
Keep feeding niggers to Moloch, see how much I care. Kek is rising to wipe the slate clean anyway.

I really don't care about abortion. But if it's past like the 5th month or whenever the kid could actually survive it should be illegal.

Murder is murder no matter how bad you feel about your decisions

Kill a pregnant woman you get charged with double homicide

pregnant woman kills her child, gets called a courageous hero

fug, that is one good meme

so what is the max age of fetus at which an abortion can be legally carried out in your country??

Early fetuses are not alive at the beginning of pregnancy. I would argue that it becomes a life when it reacts to outside stimuli. They do develop enough to react to it (like feeling pain) while inside the womb. Be it 20 or 30 weeks, I've heard different numbers. The fact that it develops into a human makes the classification of "potential life" better than just calling it a clump of cells. It is not non-human but not quite human either. It is a grey area indeed.

What is more important (during early pregnancy) is how conception happened. Pregnancy is the expected outcome when sex happens, even with some types of contraception because they are not 100% effective. Therefore, when someone knowingly risks having a baby by choosing to have sex they consent to said risk. Their choice turned that potential life into a life because they chose to. Choosing sex is choosing to be pregnant, sex is when you get to make your choice. At that point it becomes a matter of duty to uphold your actions, it becomes about personal responsibility. You made your choice, now lie in it.

In case of rape, however, the woman never consented to follow the pregnancy through to the end because she did not willingly have sex, she did not declare her willingness to turn the potential life into a life. This makes it so that abortion in case of rape is not murder. The choice on this grey area is left to the mother to choose for herself whether she feels it is murder or not.

In case of serious health complications for the mother, the state confers leniency because it becomes a gamble between the two lives.

In case of deformations or any down's syndrome bullshit, you could argue that the state takes advantage of the grey area and allows abortion and encourage the couple to try again because a healthier individual will bring more benefits to the state than a retard that needs to be taken care of.

In summary, abortion should only be allowed in case of health complications, rape, and malformations.

I also believe that rape should not be allowed as a viable reproductive strategy.

I would say that evolution is also fundamentally more important so fuck deformities.

For those who are pro-choice. Do you believe that killing a pregnant woman is a double murder? but abortion is not murder? This is because the mother is the one who gets to turn that potential life into an actual person. The murderer has no right over that, he has no right to choose for that woman therefore it is a double murder. Or would you theoretically allow someone to abort randomly abort the fetuses of women and not punish him for it?

Why not save yourself the trouble of that grey area and not have sex if you don't want a child? Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

A thing made of cells is life by definition.

The question of abortion isn't about whether you're killing a 'human life'. You are, if only by pure semantics.

The question is whether we should care.

>why should we care about murder
Am I understanding you wrong or are you literally a retard?

Killing =/= Murder

You kill in self-defense, you kill in war, you kill lawbreakers, you kill to protect your family, you kill to protect your possessions, you kill for so many reasons and it barely crosses your mind that the thing you're killing is human.

So yes, I ask you, should the fact that something is human be the only defining factor in whether or not we should care that its been killed? Unless you're a complete pacifist [in which case fuck you], you're going to admit that there are times when killing is appropriate, and times when you believe it is inappropriate.

>you kill in self-defense
to protect yourself because you did not consent to being attacked and possibly killed. It is to protect your right like the right to live.

>in war
Self-protection when there's moral justification for the war.

>lawbreakers
self-protection unless you are referring to capital punishment in which case society has decided that the individual broke the social contract so strongly that he is not a human in society anymore so it is not murder. Capital punishment is for murderers and when they kill someone else because reasons they lose their right to complain when they are killed in return. This applies to the previous points, it is the reasoning for self-defense as well.

>etc. etc.
self-defense to protect your rights.

Now tell me how is abortion self-defense? It is self-defense when you did not consent to it (rape) and it is self-defense when your life it as risk (health complications). So, after willingly risking pregnancy, how is it self-defense? It is not. Just like how it is not rape when you consent and then withdraw consent at a later date, the baby doesn't violate your rights when you allow it to come to be. You don't get to claim self-defense after giving consent.

Im pro life and would like to see all birth control methods abolished.

That way people were left with two choices: have fun having sex and risk pregnancy or do it anyway but ruin their lives with children.

I would be the previously jealous guy laughing (I cant score shit) because everyone would be as miserable as me.

Personally I have pro life beliefs while thinking abortion is okay in the first trimester, but I also recognize that with the amount of promiscuity in Western culture nowadays that abortion is a necessary option so there isn't an even bigger overpopulation problem.

I belive in Pro life, thats why I choose pro choice
If parents think its ok to kill a fetus, that means they arent ready to be parents, dont let kids grow up with those fuckers

Consider pic related. Also consider that the western fertility rate is ~1.2 and make your mind up.

I'm anti-nigger