CATEGORY 3 CHIMPOUT ALERT: BLACK LIVES MATTER CULT ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DOWN STATUE OF ANDREW JACKSON

periscope.tv/w/1ypKdoworYjxW?q=#TakeEmDwnNola

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

bambuser.com/v/6470539
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYNnNegvJX?q=#TakeEmDwnNola
periscope.tv/w/1MYxNEVOrEbJw?q=#TakeEmDwnNola
takeemdownnola.org/why-it-matters/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdoworYjxW?q=#TakeEmDwnNola
periscope.tv/w/1jMJgrXZypYGL?q=#TakeEmDwnNola
wccbcharlotte.com/2016/09/23/warning-graphic-content-keith-scotts-wife-releases-cell-phone-video-fatal-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANOTHER STREAM bambuser.com/v/6470539

periscope.tv/w/1BdGYNnNegvJX?q=#TakeEmDwnNola

Fucking hell, those people are retarded. The self-righteousness alone is sickening.

why Andrew Jackson?

Is this connected to his removal from the $20 bill?

Imagine what a well-orchestrated truck bomb could do.

Someone better get out there and defend old hickory.

None of the steams are live

the klan better do something

because "muh reparations" or something

this one just went back live right now get in here

Lets hope this takes off.

both feeds keep buffering like crazy

i am on 600mb/s internet so it's not my fault

I wish niggers and liberals would just die

Where the fuck is David Duke?

Where at this time?

>These niggers are trying to take down Ol Hickory
When are we gonna declare open season on the north american pavement ape

nothings gonna happen they are cowards

>disgracing the mighty omnipotent Kek with singles

Check these. Kek and I are one

Jackson was kind of an asshole.

haha sike just kidding i saved the digits for this post

Un.fucking.believable.

Yeah, this is pretty much the leftist thought process behind these sorts of things.

He will be here soon

Please stop, user

takeemdownnola.org/why-it-matters/

> Take down all symbols of white supremacy.
>
> ublic spaces are for all of the public and should not be used to promote the abhorrent views of the white ruling class to uphold symbols of Black oppression.
> Not only that but our tax dollars (kek) should no longer be used to maintain these structures. > There is no basis to support the continued littering of our public squares and buildings with monuments, street names and public schools named after white supremacists.
> If our New Orleans family is to have a chance at real racial reconciliation, we must remove all obvious symbols of white supremacy to show our collective will to address entrenched systemic oppression, which his reeking havoc in the minds, homes, and neighborhoods of our families city-wide.

At what point is it ok to tell them to fuck off ?

More whites than blacks.

All shouting "Shut it down!"

>Jackson was kind of an asshole.

he was also part black

Is David duke there?

andrew jackson is dust.

this pic from wikipedia eliminates him from basic humanity.

do the math: it adds up to 2500 lashes. that's beyond ISIS cruelty.

fuck "oh it was different back then". 2500 lashes????

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

> Ask them why do none of you care about blacks that are murdered by other blacks everyday in Chicago
> Get blocked

Fucking hell

REMINDER

PIC RELATED IS THE TYPE OF PUSSIES THAT ARE ORGANIZING THIS KINDA OF EVENT IN NOLA

CARPETBAGGER & NUMALE WHO HAS NO BUISNESS IN THE CITY.

THESE PUSSIES WILL NOT BE A THREAT IF WE STAND UP TO THEM. THEY ARE COWARDS AT HEART

tldr FUCK CARPETBAGGETS

>public spaces are for all of the public
>except for white people things

It's the only way you'll get work out of them

Just about to mention that.

He was from the frontier at the time. Only hardened people could make it in the frontier. Some of them were seen as a little crazy, but it was necessary to survive India pests, harsh winters, and other things.

Also... he was part black?

>trying now to take down all the statues now

These motherfuckers need to be shot.

Serious question:

did a protest ever accomplish ANYTHING in this millennia? They're literally just shouting slogans and breaking things.

Easily manipulated BETA rebellion t b h

He obviously meant 300 lashes, not 300 dollars. Also, even if he did mean 300 dollars, you're still bad at math.

muh l'oppression

I want to keep watching for happenings but the shit that is leaving these people's mouths is making me to angry, I am really conflicted right now.

Those who want to forget history, are bound to repeat it.

"If we can't bring the statue down, we will shut this whole city down."

S. S. SU.

>He obviously meant 300 lashes, not 300 dollars. Also, even if he did mean 300 dollars, you're still bad at math.

are you fucking kidding me?

read the ad.

back then, words meant something. he wasn't tweeting you fucking moron.

B-but Andrew Jackson was a Democrat...

THE AMOUNT OF DEGENERACY IN THIS FOTOGRAMMA IS TOO DAMN HIGH

will david duke and his kool klux krew be showing up for this occassion?

>Jackson was kind of an asshole.
every president before him wanted to get rid of the indians and yet he was the one to finish the job. and as for the banks he was right about them too

Hush, goy. You can't mention that! That would be an admittance that the parties of yesterday are not the same as today! Now back to the civil war with you, you racist southern republican.

It is nice to see ordinary uniformed cops standing there, not in riot gear.

Keep it up, US!

What a god Jackson was

The irony is that the same 15/16th light skinned niggers have more white slave owner blood in them than most white people in America.

Molotovs would be cheaper

>$50 to return the slave
>$300 to punish the slave
>paying 6 times over again to punish the slave
or
>$50 to return the slave
>$30 to punish the slave
>paying 0.6 times over to punish the slave
Which makes more sense?

Arabian Spring, Ukrainian maidans (I remember two, in ~2004 and in 2014, but there could be more)

I also recall there was some commotion in SEA, like Thailand or something; Hong Kong unrests went nowhere AFAICT

in Anglosphere/West in general - no, not really

CAN SOMEONE POST A LINK THAT ACTUALLY WORKS? THANK YOU VERY MUCH. DON'T MIND THE CAPSLOCK

>did a protest ever accomplish ANYTHING in this millennia? They're literally just shouting slogans and breaking things.

that's because governments are real good at teaching the "non-violent" parts of protests.

even when they teach about people like Nelson Mandela they tend to leave out the involuntary immolation.

>periscope.tv/w/1ypKdoworYjxW?q=#TakeEmDwnNola

So far they're just jiving, marching, beating drums, blocking traffic, etc. Typical Google Play.

FUCKING WHITE MALE

kek
excellent point

time to ask: why should the majority of white people - I mean, all descendants of immigrants after 1862 - should be involved in that there little family feud?

wtf is this

I was expecting a wave of googles trying to vandalize the statue

what the fucking shit are these pussies even doing here hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

i thought this was google maps street view

andrew jackson is my hero 2bh

>New Orleans would literally be British and most likely the Cajuns would have genocided the niggers after mechanical farming if it hadn't been for Jackson

>fuck you racist.

I would have fought there today if it was anyway close to me.

It's in American, so I hope you speak slang.

What IS Arabian Spring, anyways? I never got an answer.

Unless my reading comprehension is just shit, I'm going with the second option. Final answer.

they did like their 3/5ths, didn't they.

Fuck Banks!
Fuck Indians!

America First!

Oh incredibly so. But his leadership and dominating victory over the planets most powerful army in the battle of New Orleans helped cement the idea of an American fighting spirit and solidified the countries presence to other hungry European nations that America would no longer be subject to European colonial intentions.

It's one of the most defining moments in the narrative of the United States, and Jackson (gigantic asshole that he is) was the central figure in this. Even though the battle was waged two weeks after the war had officially ended. But it still stands as a moment in history that America declared itself strong enough to go to war with even the most powerful foes and win.

He's basically the American Haile Selassie.
His fighting spirit against a big scarier authority could be a point of inspiration to their cause. He's a closer match to the (retarded) goal of their movement than say Obama is!

But Googles just see a big white man statue and think
>HELLLLLLLL N'AWWWW DAT SUM CRACKER ASS WHITE OLD TIMEY CRACKER STATUE LOOKIN DOWN ON US WHI'E WE OUT HERE STRUGGLAN. TEAR DAT MOFFOCKER DOWN YA'LL.

David Duke is out there.

Why don't they actually do it instead of shucking and jiving on the street to their jungle drums? These people are all bark no bite

>involuntary immolation
you Brits and your euphemisms.
(excellent language skills, that is.)

>most likely the Cajuns would have genocided the niggers

>if it hadn't been for Jackson
see? SEE????
that's who's responsible for all this shit.

"it's all connected my friends" - cameraman

no shit soros shill

>periscope.tv/w/1MYxNEVOrEbJw?q=#TakeEmDwnNola
it crashes every other minute.
i'm on a vdsl 50 connection so it aint my fault.
thanks anyway kind burger...

I would blow a nigger's brains out for stealing my TV
Yeah it was different back then

Those room temperature iq Google don't even know who the fuck Andrew Jackson was. When can the cops start using live ammo and start dusting these yard apes

>What IS Arabian Spring, anyways?
The (((Arabian spring))) is your typical kikery that was meant to balkanize amd radicalize Arab cuntries. And it worked.

It gets worse.

Well yeah, TVs were heavier back then.

>What IS Arabian Spring, anyways? I never got an answer.
Is that a trick question?
straight answer would be to google (old style)
but, basically, a series of protests across Arab world (Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya etc) resulting in reforms or overthrowing of old governments

Oh man
I hope he copped a feel a couple of times

Not happening

These faggots better not touch the best president ever.

>This is what democracy looks like
my sides

>periscope.tv/w/1BdGYNnNegvJX?q=#TakeEmDwnNola

at least 2 fishmouths in this photo. Seriously, what's up with this syndrome?

google got roasted

that's how it always starts though

Drum beating intensifies.

No, he's not. He went home earlier.

Sure you would tough guy

wtf is that photo?

It would be democracy if we all voted and it was decided by the majority to take the statue down. This is a small group exercising authority over the majority.

Totally unconfirmed.

Would niggers be pulling this shit if the cops acted like the cops from that 70s?

at least they have a direction now, I'd like violence against symbols and corporate stores rather than random looting and burning of mom-n-pop storefronts

I mean it's something.

Grab your Kentucky rifles, you pussies

They're threatening your liberty and free speech to have a statue

Form up lines

Fire if they approach

he ran away as soon as it started

To be honest senpai, you are probably right, and if Jackson hadn't been president, most likely the civil war would have happened sooner. Without his political strength, South Carolina and Virginia were about to gtfo back then anyway, and the north didn't have its industrial base yet. So we probably would have won.

>but Jackson was a white meanie head slave owner

K it's not like I expected historical knowledge or analysis from niggers anyway.

(rubs hands)
let's dissect them and try to figure out the reason!

he's rubbing his hands from safety now.

Southern cucks letting niggers destroy their heritage again

Fucking pussies

I hate black lives fatter.

What's a chimpout?
Do you mean a Google Street View?

>all those untermensch
We need a massive cleansing of the entire global populace... We need eugenics now more than ever

It's when a monkey from africa behaves like a monkey.

...that means that common man can consume 10 pounds of uncooked cheese every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a common man".

because he was white

Well done Norway

they keep busing them in

Stellar post, my lad.

Well done.

which stream

>this is what democracy looks like
>take down the statue of a democratically elected president without consent of the general populace
>be a precursor of left wing all black death squads

fucking niggers...

Theoretically, wouldn't it be justified to start knocking down, and destroying likenesses that glorify Malcolm X if they take down Jackson? Malcolm was a pro-segregation black supremacist.

You have the right to protest on public property.

You don't have the right to riot because you don't like something. Ever. Children, drunks, and retards do that. If you don't want to be treated like a child, drunk, or retard, you first have to stop acting like one.

1998 wasnt that good

So are there any streams that are still up?

I want reddit to leave so bad

They're not going to tear shit down lmao

Yeah, something bad.

They're getting more organized.

Reditis ad Reddit

I don't think he's condoning the destruction of public property.

But if violent actions must occur, it's preferable they happen towards their "oppressors" rather than some random store owner who had nothing to do with anything.

Just have to hold the line for 44 more days

Hold the line
44 days

Hey I hear they are building a new bridge near you that allows you to fly off of it if you jump at the right location. GO TRY!!

Andrew Jackson actually was a fucked up guy, too bad #BlackLivesMatter will never admit/realize that he was a Democrat and the same-but-different values he held still define the Democratic Party. Jackson owned hundreds of slaves, was notorious for brutal and cruel punishment of them, and also led the Trail of Tears, genocide of Native Americans. The only reason he's known as "The People's President" is because he stole millions of acres of land from Native Americans and auctioned plots off at bargain prices to poor white people. Pretty fucked up senpai! At least they're actually going after someone who actually represents white supremacy and cruelty...

That being said, wtf? Destroying public property is not ok.

Everyone should read/listen/watch Hillary's America.

HOLD
HOOOOOOOOOOLD

How many people in that crowd do you think could tell you what Andrew Jackson did during his presidency?

GUYS

ARE THEY GOING TO TEAR IT DOWN

ARE THEY GOING TO OR NOT

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE JUST GUNNA BITCH AND WHINE TO POLICE FOR A FEW HOURS THEN SMOKE A ZOOT AND GO KFC

>giving a fuck about natives having lands
>giving a fuck that someone had slaves in the early 19th century
Nice bait

WE HAVE APPROACHED NIGCON 3

>reeking havoc
It's spelled "wreaking."

look at all the White cuckolds there...fucking race traitor scum...

jesus Christ someone go stop it.

>trail of tears
>bad
It was either relocate them, or let the 'new' locals kill them off

>falling for the Democratic propaganda that "all whites owned slaves", "it's all whitey's fault"
>falling for the Democratic propaganda that "all whites wanted to kill and steal land from Native Americans", "it's all whitey's fault"

George Washington wanted Natives to become citizens of the new civilization and encouraged peaceful, mutually beneficial treaties/agreements/trade with them whenever possible.

cops and counter protesters with guns are there

those niggers aren't doing shit

>he was also part black
The evil part.

The city of NOLA will cave to black pressure and tear down these monuments.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans will get involved and "move" these statues to a private confederate cemetary somewhere nearby.

A damn shame

They're not going to tear shit down

I live here

You'd need a fucking bulldozer to even try to get it down

All of those libtards and niggers hanging off of it and beating on it would do absolutely nothing at all

Thought so, can i go out and see my friends now? I just didn't wanna miss the start of the race war

That's the most satisfying part of the whole story lol.

go get your gun and start shooting those fucking niggers.

>Jackson owned slaves
>He was a bad guy

Holy fuck dude we don't care. Do you even know where you are right now

>literally beating it
Kek

I thought the same thing.

Maybe we as white people deserve what is coming.

so many have been coddled their whole life, and dont appreciate what being white means

>the banks
So much this!
Why do you think the Jews have targeted him for replacement on the bill and to just overall be demonized? He is most well known for breaking up the big banks

you dont deserve those trips....

Jackson did literally nothing wrong
The trail of tears was horrible, and a grave injustice, but there was a very real possibility that whites would've chimped out and genocided their native neighbours on the East Coast. It was the merciful option

any stream from the counter protesters?

Any Natives joining in on this or is it just niggers?

>literally everyone is overweight or obese

Kek

In Commiefornia, sadly. Oh, you mean Cred Forums. Yeah I know bro, thanks. All these posters on here who claim to support slavery are not serious. If they were serious, they'd move out from America and go to some third-world country where you actually can still own slaves.

What if I told you that Obama is still the president until January 20th?

if you don't want lashes, don't run off the plantation. if you don't want to get shot, obey the cops. the rules are clear, they just keep disobeying them.

i like that

Duke was there and literally nothing happened. So much for Cred Forums's predictions of a shitstorm happening.

you mean his 3rd term right

Oh I love her. You know those girls who want muscles are all super sub right? They love being bossed and thrown around.

Kikes hate andrew jackson because he took down the equivalaent of the federal reserve bank back then. They want to erase him from history, so the goy doesn't learn to kill the federal reserve bank. The blacks are just useful idiots/pawns.

A DEN OF VIPERS AND THEIVES.

>President" is because he stole millions of acres of land from Native Americans and auctioned plots off at bargain
Please spare us the bullshit your community college marxist jew professor told you about Old Hickory.
>He was a war hero, won the only decisive victory for the US in war of 1812.

>He had a sense of honor, something you nu-male's cannot understand. When the best shot in TN accused him of cheating, he challenged him to a duel. Jackson let him shoot first. Then, jackson waited about 5 mins, took his time, focused on his breathing, and shot him dead between the eyes. After, they saw jackson bleeding from his chest. His response? "ah, he just pinked me a little bit." and lived with the musket ball lodged near his heart the resr of his life
>for his inauguration, he opened the White house to the entire town, anyone who wanted to come in, and everyone fall down drunk. Jackson had to climb out a window not to be crushed

>he stopped a Rothschild federal reserve from forming in the US. He said he wanted to be remembered by the words "I killed the bank."

>Muh Injuns-- no one fucking cares. They were a stone age people with a stone age culture, and were constantly at war WITH ONE ANOTHER and each village had a torture pit set up, which they'd use as a source of entertainment. See the book "Scalp Dance" for the truth about "The noble savage" as preserved through first hand accounts of the few that survived their captivity. The White females as young as SIX were always gang raped by every male in the tribe, while the men were staked out on the ground, a small fire at their crotch, until the injuns grew tired and left them for the coyotes to tear apart alive.
LEARN REAL HISTORY ASSHOLE. LESS RUNNING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ON THE NET, MORE READING.

>implying i think either of those things
I just don't care that Andrew Jackson did things that people today find morally wrong.

>blue mana cost but not gold border
REEEEEEE

which shooting are they protesting this time

>no streams
>nothing on twitter
>duke left

sure is happening guys

Is it over?

>grave injustice

wtf

where are all you newfags coming from?

Fuck you whitey! Fuck you fuck you!

Jackson the first of money bad white motherfuckers to fall. We coming for Abe and Jefferson and Washington next. Melt all their evil white asses down and make hammers. We beat the fuckin shit outta whiteys cars and business then. We beat him in the motherfuckin face if he get in ours.

Aint your country no more white assholes. Been ours since OBAMA took power and that aint fuckin changing. We tear this place apart you assholes elect Dump. We own HIllarys ugly bitch ass. She crowdin you the fuck out with more black and brown and bitches. Fuck you.

Would remove with kantana cut from 1000 times folded oak wood

The one in 1838

ya this is fucking bullshit. No fucking goddamn livestreams or shit anywhere else go fuck yourself motherfucking cocksuckers

MAIN STREAM JUST WENT LIVE AGAIN

periscope.tv/w/1jMJgrXZypYGL?q=#TakeEmDwnNola

Yeah, down with Andrew Jackson!

Get rid of all your $20 bills! I'll go throw them away for you!

Use the hashtag. What a resounding success.

okay so they're throwing a tantrum about some dude 200 years ago but what made the protest kick off

Can someone link this to NoThiefsAllowed

Jackson was opposed to central banking and the federal reserve as well as foreign interests in american politics. He was pro freedom in the classical liberal sense, generally believing that the government didn't have the right to tell people how to live. He was also the first president to have someone attempt to assassinate him. With this and his removal from the $20 bill, it's obvious that someone wants him forgotten. Too bad they've never heard about the strisand effect.

This photo should show how we have already won
>their most loyal are doing a protest to symbolize dead blacks from police violence
>cant even get off phone for 5 seconds to support their cause

Whewlad, we have won against the googles.
Kek be praised

>link in OP
Wow, OP's not a faggot this time.

>peaceful protesters
Although these protesters are fucking retards.

>white
>had slaves
So he's literally hitler or something.

All the fucking nu-males on here bitching about Jackson. Even more ironic, some are fucking mexicans, who never dared venture north until the White man made it safe for them and made the land productive, bc the injuns would have given them the same treatment.

All these soft, jiggly, pale nu-males have no idea what it was to kill or be killed. And, if you lost, you weren't just killed-- your wife and daughters were raped by 30 injuns in frotn of you and then you watched them tortured to death and then it was your turn.
I'm not exaggerating or making any of this up:
"Some of the most savage war in world history was waged on the American Plains from 1865 to 1879. As settlers moved west following the Civil War, they found powerful Indian tribes barring the way. When the U.S. Army intervened, a bloody and prolonged conflict ensued.
Drawing heavily from diaries, letters, and memoirs from American Plains settlers, historian Thomas Goodrich weaves a spellbinding tale of life and death on the prairie, told in the timeless words of the participants themselves. Scalp Dance is a powerful, unforgettable epic that shatters modern myths. Within its pages, the reader will find a truthful account of Indian warfare as it occurred."

this isn't the first person the Jews have done this to. they do their best to make anyone that goes against them an example for all to see.

Wtf did Jackson do except own slaves

>what made the protests kick off

Hey man, I learned those facts first from D'Souza's Hillary's America, not a liberal university.

He was a war hero, ye, and pretty bad ass at that. Doesn't mean I'm going to praise his misdeeds, which he has.

I recommend you develop some appreciation for nuance. Nobody's perfect. Attacking someone for the things they've done wrong doesn't nullify the things they've done right.

Some honorable stuff he's done and, like I said, I don't support the BLM movement ripping his statue down at all. It's stupid.

Great job labeling my statement as "MARXIST JEW!!!" even though I learned it straight from D'Souza.

Natives were people, obviously not a completely hippie, peace-loving, anti-war cult like liberals often paint them to be. They warred just like the rest of people do. Some were pretty badass, though.

Shut the fuck Gnate yes we would.

“We understand that the city and the police department are going to be out there to try and prevent us [from tearing down the monument], but we’re asking them to step aside and let us do what is our civic duty,” the spokesman said.

They're just asking for trouble, and if they keep walking down this path they'll likely find it.

This bitch is babbling on about a bunch of random shit that makes no sense... Your "demands" don't amount to a god damn thing so shut the fuck up.

Be a hero who should be remembered.

When is the looting starting?

>moral relativism

Ok. I thought that's what Cred Forums's supposed to be against because moral relativism is the literal Marxist Jew?

Murder of any innocent human being is wrong, it's an absolute truth.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PROTESTING REEEEEEE

The replies

You know the 70s where really violent right?
And filled with drug users and riots?

>Jackson do except own slaves
Nothing. He was just a notorious bad ass, a fighter,a brawler, a dueler, a general, a self-made man...essentially the exact opposite of every new-male scum there protesting him..

I think he's trying to say "if we let them win, they actually lose"
>Makes perfect sense. (it doesn't)

ywn have a good time with beyonce.

>All the fucking nu-males on here bitching about Jackson
tell me about it

>"Ugh Andrew Jackson was an asshole, he owned slaves!"
>"Wow I can see why they don't like Andrew Jackson, he was such a racist and he did so much injustice to the Indians!"

Fucking reddit is ruining Cred Forums

Isn't this ISIS tier behavior?

>"Tear down statues & gibs me dat green for ma programmes!"

Like clockwork.

Niggers are easily manipulated. Maybe we can red pill them on the jews since they like conspiracy theories

And here it is and what this is all about
>gib me dat 5 mill yo

Why wouldn't they jump in?

I don't get it, it's a cool fuckin statue and it's real art.

>Government seizes land from land owning American citizens
>Not a grave injustice
Fuck off, Statist

I might actually shoot someone if they manage to tear down that glorious statue.

Body-Cam Video to be released.

>it's our civic duty to destroy public property

>Revolt

Sundown.

No, according to these retards, in the same way that white people cannot experience racism due to blah blah, so to are black people actually supreme. Anti racism is just a code for anti white for dumb fuck racist blacks.

>It doesn't show a gun
>Or gun pointed at the officer

Shit is going to crazy when the video is released

so they didn't tear the statue down?

woolads

>civic duty
>tearing down public works of art and history

>If you are working at a job that pays low wages,you need to revolt.

Are these people retarded?

>Dis gon be gud.

There was nothing wrong with a lot of the Indian killing that happened back then due to much of their hostile, warlike behavior. BUT, there was some cruel and immoral Native American killing going on too, and there's no reason to support that just because some of the killing was morally justifiable. Great job labeling everyone who's willing to point out a bad part of Jackson's history a "nu male." That's exactly the type of tactic the very people Cred Forums claims to despise do: label as a way of diverting the argument.

>caring about Indians
you faggots are seriously pathetic. glad you enjoy all the marvels of white civilization while you can sit at your computer and bitch about it.

Im really sorry burgers, this make my blood boil and its not even my countries history

I know founding fathers were geniuses, Us constitution is an near perfect document.
It covers everything except protection of itself from subversion

WE WANT FIVE MILLION DOLLAHS FOR OUR WORK OF COLOR

THEY ARE ASKING FOR GIBS

Thank you, my record has been corrected

why so many Fs instead of Ss?

The Federal Reserve must have put him on the $20 as a PR stunt to "prove" they are nothing like what he opposed, because after all, why else would they honor him in such a way?

Anyone who accused them of being exactly what Jackson warned about thus looked like a tinfoil conspiratard.

Those slippery skypes

amazing pic

>doody

centripetal force

How is he literally Hilter? Hitler was against 1800s slavery.

Its an old printing press., they would use F instead of S to save space and money, these had to be lettered out and printed by a press so they only has so much to work with.
You see it a lot in Us historical documents that are mass produced.

more likely to mock him than honor him. they don't need cover, they print money.

thank you for using the correct term.

Aren't there enough protests there google.co.za?

>cat 3
>barely cat 1

Ye olde type, it's common in old typeset stuff, idk why, kinda like how they still used thorns for a while (th sound - looks kind of like a o with a hat on)

Who could have predicted they wouldn't keep their word?

Don't tell me they will cut of the head of this statue.

SIMPSONS DID IT

Are you actually retarded?

>wccbcharlotte.com/2016/09/23/warning-graphic-content-keith-scotts-wife-releases-cell-phone-video-fatal-shooting/

>video
>just some google yelling don't shoot him
>puts phone down that most crucial moment
>can't see a damn thing

They didn't do shit. Cops showed up and they turned back.

NEW STREAM BOYS?

Meh, Thats not what I fucking meant.

I hate the fucking race traitors. I fucking hate them. I see them on tv marching for black lives matter, and I dont understand it. I cant identify with it at all.

but it seems like I am outnumbered. It seems like there are a lot more white people who believe that there really is only one species, and that race is a social construct, like the difference between white people and black people is opportunity and upbringing.

I start to feel like I am the one who is wrong

so with so many white people who want to erase white heritage, maybe we deserve what is coming.

And what is coming is a race war in which the white side will be framed as the evil Hitler side.

Its a slow and general escalation. Yuri was absolutely right about everything. This is a slow build up. They will keep attacking every aspect of American culture and history until the match finally hits the tinderbox and (((they))) get what they want, which is to sell arms and quietly move out of the US economy while there is so much other noise going on that no one hears it.

Its just a cycle.

Don't forget
>he ain't have no gun!
>Keith dun do it! Dun do it Keith!
>Y'all shoot him ah he betta not be dead
>u call him uh ambuhlamps?

I know you are, but what am I?

I'm an engineer

I have to

why are there so many god damn newfags on Cred Forums it's practically unbearable

kek has spoken

Don't ask me to explain SJW logic

bodycam footage should be released soon.

History is written by the victors, user.

Kill yourself Tyrone

>if we don't get it SHUT IT DOWN

oyyy veyyy I wonder who taught them that line

fuck off liberal faggot

KILL THE NIGS

Yes I knew so far that that was the case.
This started a long time ago with feminism etc.
Buzzwords kill. This should be Cred Forums's slogan.

MSM and pepe.
We just have to redpill harder.

I know you are, but what am I?
>dude, it's just a prank.

meh.
Humanity has peaked afaic.
We got into space and it was just a load of boring nothing only physicists are interested in.
The white man is best at conquest and invention, and we've already gone everywhere and everything we make now just leads us into a more slovenly existence.
Just give up, try to live a pleasant life, and let the third worlders inherit the earth.
Reality is for fags anyway.

also, fucking pray reincarnation isn't a thing.

He is here

the actual fuck are those two doing

I know most of you don't care but that poor kid

We need to find a way to destroy the idea of Anti-semetism. That will be the only real answer. the rest if just cutting out the cancer but not curing it.

Jesus, it's nothing but jungle ooga booga beats and NO JUSITISS NO PEAS

Looks like there are 40 people there and 20 are journalists and 10 are cops.

Typical faux-outrage bullshit.

Are you here though?

So what happened? Did they all get the munchies and go home?

>gone everywhere and done everything

There are literally other worlds to conquer. Where is your empire spirit? What happened to the English conquering the unknown?

>Smells like chicken

Some did. Breivik still shot and killed some of them.

They are the gun and the rest are the bullets.
Take away the gun and the bullets will dissapear I agree with that.
Ofcourse there will be still many wounded and confusion which will settle.

>the actual fuck are those two doing
being niggers. Did you think "nigger" was just a meme. They are literal subhumans.

it is simple
just meme at them that if they take this statue down it will be replaced with a burning cross

We burnt one while camping the other day it is quite a powerful symbol, i suggest you try it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

Lame

They aren't even near the statue.

is that guy in a fucking skirt?

This has little to do with Andrew Jackson. The sooner you pull back the curtain and just realize this is kikes doing what kikes do best, the sooner we can address the real problem. it's just a cycle this guy is right, they do it everywhere. they went to Egypt and got enslaved. they did it in Rome. they did it in Germany. and now they're doing it in the US.

Many have tried.

The only option soon will be to let it all come down and let the plan of failure follow through. anyone can see that globalism will crash just like the USSR but much, much faster.

nice dubs
>There are literally other worlds to conquer
Senfampai, i really think that that's outside our reach.
We'd need some real leaps in technology, and decades, if not centuries of travel.
I don't see that happening before we collapse under our own weight.

>Where is your empire spirit? What happened to the English conquering the unknown?
I don't know friendo, maybe I'll just a little down RN,

What tribe was it that did this? I know some tribes were worse than others.

>willing to point out a bad part of Jackson's history
Why though?
Why focus on the bad parts of a person's life unless you're trying to ruin their reputation?

Whats her name?

Good. Good.

>that circle of white guilt "protecting" them.

As a country with a much more cucked history with injuns. No. He was based. They are fucking cancerous snow abbos.

Also it's easy to judge the men of the past when you would die in a week.

Yeah I don't even like them but if they did that in front of me I'd grab the baby and run, fucking hell, nobody deserves that kind of shit.

>nigger drums playing the whole time

God Damnitt. I am at work ten minutes from this and I can't get to it because my worker is on fucking vacation.

When BLM starts reminding you of ISIS.

Because intentionally ignoring the bad parts of history is intentionally propagating ignorance. We should look at the man for everything he did and was. Not rip his statue down, that's for sure. Ridiculous. It is also known that Lincoln engaged in election fraud, but he's still revered as one of the greatest presidents because he ended slavery. Understand?

Hey, don't say take away the gun like it's a solution.

As a Native American I fucking hope not.
Andrew Jackson was a man among men.
And you know a native will fight the fucking street coons, we invented gorilla warfare.

As I recall, the taker of the video was the father, and he used the video to get custody of the kids.

>As a country with a much more cucked history with injuns.
We almost made them integrate.

Almost.

Mah fellow leaf bro.

Andrew Jackson was doing what was best for all Americans. Sure he owned slaves, but it was normal. He just wanted to make money. What he did for his country vastly outdoes the mistakes that he has made. He deserves to be on the 20 dollar bill. I'm Mexican and Black, but I'd never take away the fact that this was a man that loved his country and wanted what was best for it. It's highly disrespectful to try to take down that statue.

Just like it's highly offensive to ban the confederate flag. People that fought under a flag that resembles the confederate flag were just young Americans that were drafted... They were fighting for the rich who actually had land and slavery. They didn't have much of a choice but to fight.

Fucking ISIS pulled this shit and the world wept. Why aren't more people mad about this?

The gun is weilded by zionist-skypes so yes they need to be dissarmed.
Attacking innocent people is different from self-defence. Our bullets are the truth and our gun is much more powerful but heavier to carry.
We shall win.

Andrew Jackson is a traitor for sucking off the dicks of banks.

It's coons like you that enable the white supremacy to whip us black folks with 200 lashes of caucasiomagnetic oppression waves daily.