Gas The Bikes, Lane War Now

>Live in Seattle, the chrome cyclewitz rules the landscape

>Cyclists think they own not only the road, but also the sidewalk

>They run red lights, go from street to sidewalk with no warning, and arrogantly cut through the paths of crosswalks

>Today I saw a cyclist trying to "beat" traffic going downhill, he clipped an old guy crossing the street and didn't even stop to see if he was okay

>City is littered with stupid memorials in the form of bikes chained to telephone poles to remember their fallen "heroes" who probably deserved to die anyway

I'm tired of the bi-wheel Jew. How do we deal with the peddle-and-chain menace? In b4 "OP is fat, cycling is healthy". No you niggers, there are other ways to stay healthy without acting like such a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W6ohMmX3rzk?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9M-Qq3QNo
youtube.com/watch?v=CVcpJ7nnLHM
youtube.com/watch?v=8cmyJuwQuRg
youtube.com/watch?v=KLVC3IV9xJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=g3p08kixCUs
youtube.com/watch?v=zjmf-fjrnAw
youtube.com/watch?v=1MQakN4-emA
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_SYAJM7AI
liveleak.com/view?i=2a3_1432194442
youtu.be/0q-NFoEkeag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple my dear burger, just use mass traffic and trains!

I have those shoes. Would recommend.

There are way more idiotic drivers than cyclists.

It's not just in Seattle

every city as arrogant as fuck bikers that disobey traffic laws

when it's your right of way, stand in the crosswalk to cut off bikes as often as you can, cuss them out, call them faggots, and if any of them ever touch you push their bike over and fuck them up, it's your right

everyone is sick of these arrogant shits so there will literally be nobody around to feel bad for any faggot cyclist getting the shit kicked out of them in a busy street

The cyclists ruin those too t b h. They get really aggressive with not sharing the lane with buses. They will cycle right in the middle of the street.

>Bi-wheel jew
>Peddle-and-chain menace
Thanks for the kek op, here's your (You).

Fuck off cager.

I'm an avid cyclist. Cycling is good for the traffic, environment, and most importantly, it is good for the person's health. Our numbers are growing. We have taken over /n/, and soon we'll carve a niche in your precious Cred Forums if you continue to make fun of us.

Google I'm not gonna sit in traffic for 2 hours every day just to get to work. Car cucks are just jealous faggots, I can get everywhere in Boston 2x faster on a bike.

>people actually think cycling in the city is dangerous when cars can barely manage to break 7mph during rush hour

> and soon we'll carve a niche in your precious Cred Forums if you continue to make fun of us.

You have feet, WALK. Alternatively, you can use a bus.

If it's not safe for you to pass me I'm going to block up your whole lane until it is to make sure you don't try. It's called taking the lane and it's totally legal where I live.

>cars will sit in traffic for hours behind other cars without batting an eye
>they get stuck behind a cyclist for 2 seconds and they go into full blown babby meltdown mode

Are cagers even aware that they're this retarded?

Get raped Nigger, I live 5 miles from work.

there are 2 types of "cyclists"

those who just like riding bikes because recreation/exercise/transportation/they feel like it

and those who are basically environmentalist Marxists who think cars are killing the planet and that since bikes are "harder to """"master""""" that makes cyclists "better" than those who drive cars all while being "oppressed" by the car "majority"

fucking lunatics obsessed with politics

the city should

>require all bikes to have state issued identification plate
>bicyclist need to have a license to ride their bikes in the city
>require bicyclists to carry liability insurance

I live in a bike friendly town too

I often see them clogging up main roads when a parallel road that is one or two blocks over, sparsely car driven, and has BIKE LANES are not used

cyclists who have virually silent bikes should never be on the sidewalk. I have been hit by two cyclists while walking on the sidewalk in the past year

This is a legit problem, I don't even talk to other cyclists because 95% of them are Marxist trash where I live. I just like being /fit/ desu.

G O O G L E

I take the lane when needed as well. It's funny to see some stupid cager pass me and honk just so I can catch up to them at the next red light. Cagers are stupid degenerate fat asses that need to be purged.

a very timely thread user as I'm currently going through cyclist troubles in San Francisco

I yell at them and push them as they pass. routinely call passing cyclists on the sidewalk "stupid faggot." No one likes conflict and it is having an effect.

I'll probably be arrested at some point but fuck it. If you can't call a cyclist a dumb faggit then you aren't worth the salt you're printed on.

btw. E. Michael Jones identified those cites which have been dominated by the jews immediately adopt Homosexuality and Bicycles. He's seen the pattern over and over.

I hope you get raped by anthropomorphic vehicles

TAKE A BUS YOU LIVE IN A CITY

>require all bikes to have state issued identification plate

I agree with this. In many ways, cyclists are the cause of a lot of congestion.

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad

You going to pay me to do that? I'll happily open a patreon so you can pay me 50 bucks a month for train fair. Plus 20 bucks more so I can get my exercise at the YMCA instead.

Fucking cager faggots have no arguments , as usual.

>mfw all the butthurt cagers ITT

Topkek

We really need to fire up the ovens for these faggots. We're really going to need a lot of jet fuel to melt all that steel.

The cyclists who use the sidewalk should be tortured first, then thrown into the flames imo.

Nigga please.

Cars are the main cause of congestion. If fat asses were to walk, ride a bike, or use public transit instead we'd basically eradicate the obesity epidemic and make our cities a pleasant place to be in.

ya I was on a cycling team in college and holy fuck I can't stand the cycling "community"

almost as bad as the running "community"

fucking impossible to find normal people remotely similar to what you had in your childhood to just be friends with

fucking politics ruined everything gl m8

>Harder to "master"
In what possible way is a bike harder to ride than a car.

These fucking faggots ruin running trails as well. Soccer moms and out of shape fat fucks who think biking 2 miles is a good workout. Go flying by people trying to run/walk. GAS THEM ALL.

>tfw small town in midwest
>everything is too far away from each other for people to ride bikes around

>t. Buttblasted fatass

>tfw everyone I know is obese

>What is public transportation

Every time a cyclist takes 5 minutes to hook his fucking steel Jew to the front of the bus is 5 minutes of added congestion

cyclists are being thrown over the wall right after mexicans

>tfw all your neighbors are fat fucks because they're addicted to their cars

Never had a problem with cyclists desu, but I stay away from the actual city.
Generally try to give things with two wheels a bit more leeway than everyone else, it's not like my vehicle is 10x their weight or anything.

Motorcyclists I always have had problems with
>be me 9 years ago
>got my shit together late in life, didn't get my license/GED til I was 19
>about 2 months from turning 20, driving my truck through neighborhoods on my way home
>go around a blind corner, get to my street, have to wait for oncoming traffic to give me an opening.
>hear something behind me open up his throttle as he goes up the hill and around the blind corner
>suddenly sound of tires locking
>BOOM
>truck bucks forward
>BOOM
>back windshield cracks

motherfucker was going 40 in a 20 and hit my tailgate, bounced off the back window and fell into the bed of my truck.
He didn't walk for 6 years (I check in on him from time to time) and he's a 52 year old man who needs a cane now.
>had one hold onto my spoiler at a stoplight one day (Drive a WRX STI)
>he then tried to race me, wouldn't fucking leave me alone til I got back home because I wasn't interested
>constant faggots in sportbikes trying to race me

fuck off, I get it, you'll win.

This. Dumb niggers will sit in traffic for hours while cyclist breeze by them on the shoulder. Then they have the audacity to blame traffic on us through some seriously impressive mental gymnastics.

>being a carcuck

Cyclists are cancer but they tend to only exist in cities which are also cancer.

>what is walking, jogging, running

Are your feet horribly deformed or something? Did you have your feet replaced with pedals? Is that why you HAVE to ride a cycle like a faggot? Or do you just like how the seat feels on your anus?

I'm not happy with my bike shoes, what kind are they?

> (You) to all anti-cyclists.
Many cyclists, including myself, also own motor vehicles, pay taxes and insurance on cars, etc, and when I choose to bike instead of drive, I'm one less car, I'm less damage to the environment, and less of a fatass. So take non-tax paying arguments and shove them up your ass cleft mega zits.

difference is you can only go 20 mph average while we can go around 35-40. That causes congestion. Do you get on the freeway and do 50 mph?
but as I've said, never had a problem with cyclists, it's generally motofags.

>having a deathwish

>tfw carcuck
>tfw 140 lbs
power to weight ratio mayne

I like trains

> all these moronic faggot cyclists thinking it's about the road

why are they so stupid bros?

>tfw I can get 5 miles to work in under 30 minutes on a bike
>tfw that same trip would take an hour and cost 7.50 for parking in a car
>tfw there are already bike free roads called "highways" but no one wants to be on them because of too many cars.

Your arguments are starting to sound pretty tired. Go back to wasting your life in traffic.

>muh cycling and driving are the only two mode of transportation available to me

alternatively, you have feet.

Move to the Netherlands, nigger.

My city is fucking bicycle capital of the world for years for a reason.

I dunno how it works in suburbia but in Boston bikes are faster than cars hands down. It's not even close, my trip to work is almost cut in half time wise when I bike.

shut up Dorian

move, nigger

No one wants you in their city if you're going to be a faggy cycling kike anyway.

>tfw I can get 5 miles to work in under 30 minutes on a bike
>>tfw that same trip would take an hour and cost 7.50 for parking in a car

nice try. I commute 16 miles in my car and it takes me 50 min. fuck off cyclist jew.

I wish I could. Honestly.

>I hit a cyclist a few weeks ago. He cut in front of me with some faggot old hipster bike.
>Light turned green I hit the gas, he never signaled or anything in the cross walk, he just cycled through and boom. Knocked him off the bike. He flew to the side, I ran over the bike then backed off it.
>Guy gets up all pissed off so I honk the horn since he was right next to it.
>He calls 911, traffic is stuck because he sat down in the middle of the intersection.
>Police arrive, had to walk in because traffic was backed up a mile
>I get out of my car, biker says I tried to run hin over he was minding his own business. I tried to murder him blablabla
>I claim the light turned green. I went to go and he darted in front of me and i couldn't reach in time
>Multiple drivers vouch for me, their pissed as hell
>Biker ends up getting arrested when he started screaming at the police.
>I made the world a safer place.
Cycling might be healthy, but cyclists are like vegans, annoying, won't shut up, and think the world revolves around them, and won't hesitate to dart into traffic like a suicidal squirrel

>yes goy, cycling is for fags, why don't you pay double rent in my over priced apartment building so you can live within walking distance of work?
>better yet, rent out a space in my overpriced parking garage for 200$ a month so you can drive there

T. Mordecai shekelstein

>>Today I saw a cyclist trying to "beat" traffic going downhill, he clipped an old guy crossing the street and didn't even stop to see if he was okay

There is a hill here where I know I can exceed the speed limit freewheeling by curling up a little. If a car overtakes me I'm going to slingshot past it unless I brake. Going 33mph downhill in a 30 zone I feel safer not giving a car the opportunity to try and overtake me at 45mph while forcing me into the lower part of the roads camber where stones/nails/bolts and glass collect. You never know when you're going to run into one of these fucking drains either.

I find shouting at drivers more effective than using a bell, it makes sure they are aware you are a human and not an object, and it also has an imminence factor to it and provides the driver the knowledge that they might get a tactical torch to the forehead if their stupid manoeuvre fails to kill you.

For example 'YOU FUCKING DARE!' at some blacked out golf driver who thinks he is going to open his door full and get out the car into my path rather than checking his mirror and waiting for me to pass, gives me a lot more confidence he will not get our the car than a gentle but firm 'ding'. You also run the risk your bell being the same frequency as their tinnitus.

Just because he can see there's no car's behind me (which I assume may be the case a small percentage of the time), when you're traveling 30mph down hill and decide to leave enough room for cars to pass you, you don't have time to trust that some daft cunt opening his door into your path had the courtesy to ensure that the car behind you was not indeed about to overtake you. You have to assume he's a daft cunt.

Audi drivers are the worst. There are times where I've had Audi drivers be incredibly considerate just to do something incredibly fucking stupid immediately after. If you're at a junction flashing your lights to let me out and you're in an Audi, there's a reason I've stopped.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LIVING IN SEATTLE

I only cycle for leisure every now and then and I fucking hate seeing faggots who think they can be speed racer on the road and sidewalks. Lot of OPs points are ones that I agree with.

>everyone's commute is exactly the same
>2 commutes through different traffic patterns in different cities can be compared
>being this retarded

>Go to Netherlands.
>Waiting to cross road.
>Car light cars moving.
>Bikes moving.
>Bike light.
>Bikes moving.
>Pedestrian light pedestrians moving.
>Bikes moving.
I was honestly surprised nobody died in front of me with bikes cutting up every form of traffic. I suspect they would also cut up boats if someone figured out how to make them water capable.
There were a few near misses and I was only there a couple of days.

As a bike commuter, I'm actually glad to hear your story turned out that way. I favor strict enforcement of cycling laws because it makes it better for everyone. But it will never happen because enforcing cycling laws will mean that poor niggers and mexicans with suspended licenses will be disproportionately affected and god forbid there be a discrepancy.

In suburbia we have cyclists, but they're confined to a particular area of town (occasionally we have cross country groups come through, or atleast I assume, bunch of spandex wearing touring bike riding queers rolling like 6-12 deep) but they always take up less space than your average fullsize pickup (Texas, so those are common) so I don't complain.
Also they only ever go out at like 9 AM - 12 PM (on weekdays) and like 6-7 PM on weekdays.

Congestion down here rarely gets to stop-and-go traffic levels unless you're on the highway or on a main road around 4-5 PM.

But I've honestly jumped lanes to get behind cyclists before when I noticed people riding their asses. I'm comfortable cruising at the bottom of third gear and I'd really rather not kill anybody so I'm nice enough to give them space.

But I seem to be a rare type.

You are pretty dumb. It will take you 20 minutes to walk a mile when it can take you 20 minutes to cycle 5 if you are going 15 mph (which is like city cycle speed)

>There are way more idiotic drivers than cyclists.
thats because there are more drivers than cyclists

Your choices fag not mine i dont understand why people dont think cars should have the right away i mean if you fuck up it will smash and kill you

I hate bikers

There is no room on the road for you

How do you even find it to be enjoyable just go to the gym

Oh shit

>at stop sign on bike
>make full stop, look both ways
>continue
>douche in a car comes speeding down the lane, ignore stop sign and almost hits me
>continue to ride slowly right in front of him and take my sweet time at the next 5 stop signs while the douche rages

Fuck you car drivers. You ruin the Earth. You ruin lives and you line the pockets of car salesmen. You deserve the chamber. The reckoning is coming, you ask jeeves mothercuckers.

>implying cars going 5 mph in gridlocked in rush hour Boston traffic are a danger to anyone

Nigger I could slash your tire and be fucking gone in seconds while your shitty Honda is paralyzed in gridlock rush hour traffic. The thinly veiled threats aren't working, Internet tough guy.

That picture reminds me of something that happened at work

>I was assigned to a street sweeper for a week.
>Scheduling fucks up, they want to sweep midday because they need to get the roads clean.
>Everything goes fine, found stuff in the streets which was interesting. Like guns, a few cellphones, and a very large dildo.
>Day 5, some dipshit decides to try and get around me, darts out into the middle of the road.
>Face to face with a truck, tries to cut in front of me, clips me, he shoots off the bike onto the sidewalk
>His bike gets torn up under the sweeper, stuffs bent, the chain was gone.
>I turn if off and help him rip it off the sweeper
>Ask if he was ok, he lights a cigarette and makes a phone call.
>He asks if I can dispose of the bike
>Cab arrives, guy gets in, says one last comment
>"Fuck cycling to work"

>Implying you've ever obeyed traffic laws while cycling in your life.

Say it to my face.

You get used to cycling here. In my city over 60 percent of all transport is done by bike and its a visual mess but it almost never ends up in an accident. I've been cycling here for 20 years and I only went through a windshield once! No but even if you bump into another cyclist theres never really anything wrong.

This is the strawman you faggot drivers always fall back on because you have no actual argument. You want to look at statistics? Car drivers constantly ignore traffic laws and kill people every single day. Entire families die because of fuckers in cars. At worst, a cyclist kills himself.

>riding a bike require a license
How fat and retarded are you? Honestly?

b-but think of the time!
m-m-muh inconvenience!

Just because you are suicidal doesn't mean you should do it on my windscreen. Inner city cyclists have a worse life expectancy than motorbikes.

That's why we have cycling paths with a sidewalk or something.

You think you have it bad? Come to Montreal we have the most obnoxious fucking cyclists here, and speaking as one myself. Literally every week one of them gets killed or injured in some stupid way. Most arrogant fuckers in the city.

This, cager faggots think they're so moral but everyone breaks traffic laws all the time. Cars roll through stop signs at an equal rate to cyclists and pretty much everyone speeds whenever they can get away with it.

Bikes are a form of idiot tax.

You have legs. Walk.

I envy your country, Arjen.

But I must admit I was scared when I saw the Nazgul roaming the streets in bikes.

Oh yeah I'll just get on the cycling paths and sidewalks that don't exist in the middle of a neighborhood to avoid the killer drivers. Great thinking, neverland.

>Guaranteed replies: The Post
Cyclists are arrogant assholes who do nothing but shout AT LEAST IM NOT IN A CAR or T-THEY'LL FINE ME without ever excusing the fact they ride in the center of the lane slowing down all of the traffic they're supposedly "helping prevent by riding a bicycle"

Hang on, so if a driver ignores the laws he is evil and possibly a murderer?, but if a cyclist ignores the law it's ok because he only hurts himself? What about the man who the cyclist hit who has to wash the blood off his car, or pay to get a dent taken out? Where is his justice? You commit vehicular suicide and he is left with a dead body, a dented car and is gonna be late to work.

>requires some kind of fitness to use, especially in hilly areas
>harder to stop and start
>fall over and u easily get hurt, especially the faster ur goin (no seatbelt/airbag/roll bar/etc)
>weather affects bicycles more than cars

probably more but that's off the top of my head

Cyclists are my most hated thing

Dump Trucks and wasps are a close second

>so if a driver ignores the laws he is evil and possibly a murderer?
Yes.
>but if a cyclist ignores the law it's ok because he only hurts himself?
Never said that.

I said that car drivers break the law just as much, but have a dramatically higher fatality rate than bicycles because they're in a fucking death ram that can go 100 mph.

Taking the lane is allowed you dimwit. It forces drivers to go around the cyclists rather than trying to squeeze by if the cyclists is 3 inches from the curb.

>implying I don't also lift on top of biking 50 miles a week

Step up your game, kiddo.

youtu.be/W6ohMmX3rzk?t=10s

deal with it, kike. Bikes are a menace. I could also skateboard to work like a faggot, and it would save me time, but I'm not an annoying faggot.

your day of licencing will come one day, kike.

Guaranteed replies

Fuck off op

I drive a van all day in london and i love cyclists. Always take extra care and give a lot of room to them when i overtake. what we need is unity on the roads, peace and love. lets hold it together people.

it's only allowed because you marxist kikes lobbied for it

>riding in the center lane
I have a hard enough time getting these fuckers to notice me in a full size car.
I could drive pic related and still get sideswiped by a clueless fucker who doesn't know how to do anything but suggest to their vehicle what direction it should go, that one's just weak. Plus it's a state law that it's allowed and you have to pass them as if they were cars here.

That's not a good argument.
Whites have a much higher fatality rate than blacks? Coincidence?
no. there are more whites than blacks.
There are more drivers than cyclists + motorcyclists combined
As such, logic dictates that there would be more fatalities of drivers.

>ride by the edge of the road
>retard motorists pass by inches away from me when there is oncoming traffic

>ride in center of lane until there is a safe passing area
>motorists absolutely fuming
>but i'm less likely to die

i'll take option 2

>Day of Licensing

God I can't wait to see the levels of butthurt when that happens.

Fuck cyclists. and by cyclists I mean those queers in stretchy pants that ride 20 deep, block the whole lane and force me to do 15 mph on a 50 mph road.

The problem with cyclists is the requirement to cycle on the road and to wear safety equipment.

If they were forced to ride their bikes on the pavement like a normal fucking person that isn't surrounded by a Tonne of metal and to wear no safety helmets, they wouldn't think twice about riding out infront of a bus or into the path of oncoming cars.

At the most, they hit some unlucky cunt that came round a bend at the wrong tim and break his leg while falling into the road themselves.

Let them think for themselves instead of making them reliant upon restriction and government protections.

Fucking liberal cunts.

>Harder to start
You literally push down on a pedal, and go forward.

Honestly, im a fatass and I can ride a bike over hills down hills and along hills. Riding a bike is as easy as walking only slightly faster and makes you sweatier.
Been riding a bike since I was 4, never fell off a bike. The secret is staying in a bike lane, and "getting off your bike" in cross walks. Real cyclists aren't brain-dead, am I gonna ride my bike 5 hours to my next construction job? Fuck no. Will I ride a bike 20 minutes to walmart? Sure, it's easy. But when dipshits mcgee rides his $2000 bike into traffic blindfolded and blames car drivers because he got hurt? Their the ones who give bike riders bad names.

Seriously, 90% of self proclaimed cyclists are retarded, the other 10% hate the other guys.

I can't tell if riding against traffic is permitted in that protected bike lane, although it's stupid to ride against traffic. Anyhow, if the biker had common sense he would be riding more defensively and anticipate the left turn from the oncoming car. Had he slowed down the accident would have been avoided.

finally a voice of reason.

99% of us already have drivers licenses. Did your wranglers leave the computer in the special classroom unguarded while they took a potty break?

Ofcourse riding a bike is as easy as walking to you because walking to you is as difficult as riding a bike.

>Ends with non argument and calls those who might disagree faggots

There is no excuse for or good reason to endure the traffic hell in most big cities when the temperatures are more than 10 above freezing. You are probably just a typical fat retard without knowing it, sorry.

>there are more
>fatality rate
Emphasis on rate. Net number shouldn't affect it. I don't know the numbers, but usually speed is the main factor, of course cars will have higher fatality rate.
I'm just waiting for self driving cars.

I feel your pain. I live in a beach town and every summer, I have to deal with hordes of shoobies on bikes. What's worse, a lot of the roads here don't have shoulders.

The result is tons of traffic because of faggots on bikes holding everyone up. And they don't even try to minimize their own burden. If they weren't assholes, they'd at least hug as close to the side of the road as possible to allow cars to scoot past them. But instead, they often dawdle around in the middle of the lane, making passing impossible if anyone is coming the other way. And because I'm at the beach and these bike faggots come in packs, they'll often ride SIDE BY SIDE instead of single file, making it even harder to get around them. There have been multiple occasions where there's been a 3 bikes side-by-side in front me me, and another 3 bikes side-by-side coming in the opposite direction, and both sides of traffic are literally crawling at 10mph because no one can get around them.

To be more general, my hatred for bikes stems from the fact that they think they're above the rules. They pick whether they're a pedestrian or a vehicle, depending on what's convenient. They scream "SHARE THE ROAD!" but then at the same time will ignore stop signs, red lights, cut through a line of cars before a light and go to the front, so that everyone is now behind them, and will hop over to the sidewalk when it's more convenient for them. I had to deal with this shit all the goddamn time back when I lived in the city. And when you almost hit a bike because they thought they could blow right through the stopsign, they give you that offended "WELL WHAT IS IT?" look, as if they were morally superior.

Fuck bikes.

What if a car gets into the center lane ahead of you, do you slam into him or swerve into ongoing traffic?

>cycles obeying traffic laws

Pretty wild imagination

>If they were forced to ride their bikes on the pavement like a normal fucking person

only homeless people, children, and those with suspended licences ride on the pavement

if you weren't such an unfit sack of shit you would realise why riding on the pavement is terrible

That bike lane is designed to go against traffic. It is partitioned off by a small median. And yeah, this guy went through a stale yellow light and was promptly BTFO'd.

i enjoy riding my bike around at night in the summer/spring

nothin like that cool air on you

who else knows this feel?

>Cycling is good for the traffic
It's not. It's like having a car doing 20 mph in the fast lane (60 mph).
>environment
Who cares, go brag to greenpeace
>it is good for the person's health
Go to the gym or stick to bike trails.

I grew up being taught to not be a bother to others. It seems that bikers were taught the opposite.

Cars speed pretty much whenever they can and roll through stop signs constantly. The only rule they're better at following than bikes is waiting for red lights but since bikes are so small and can slip around pedestrians trying to cross no one cares.

It must be painful having this low of a level of self awareness.

>implying bikes and cars usually occupy the same space on the road

I pass at least 400 cars stuck in traffic behind other cars every day. Doesn't affect me because I just use the shoulder.

fuck bike lanes. try to convince your local mayor/congressmen that bike lanes are a waste of money and they should just use the sidewalks

May God bless you, good Sir.

>all these people defending the gasoline jew

I nearly got knocked down by a cycle cunt the other day. Walking down the street I could see the cunt peddling down the hill on the road. I go to get my phone from my pocket and the bastards now on the pavement and almost fuckin clips me.

Fuck em.

Riding on the pavement is only terrible because you have to slow down more often, try avoiding the city centre, you can literally ride over dirt and skip 1km of roads.

I'm not fat, since you mention, I'm actually underweight. I'm also looking to buy a dirtbike, so I can ride on two wheels with an engine, like a grown man.

Taking the lane is necessary. Sorry.

I would be more willing to hug the curb if assholes weren't trying squeeze by me 6 inches away at 50 MPH.

>speed is the main factor
not in America anymore.
#1 is intoxication, has been for years.
Now, can you imply that intoxication impairs your judgement, making you more likely to speed? Yes, but it's not the original factor that caused the fatality, and not the one that will be blamed either.
The second big thing is fatalities have been steadily decreasing as our highway safety laws get "better". My car from 1995 weighs in at 2,670 lbs with nobody sitting inside it.
My car from 2013 is a "sports car" just like my 1995, but weighs a whopping 3,300 lbs with nobody sitting inside of it.
Where did all that weight come from? It uses lighter construction materials than my 1995.
Safety equipment.
As a rule, drivers in a car built in 2016 (full size with crumple zones, subcompacts are not built with crumple zones and are unfit for highway usage) are far more safe at any speed than a cyclist riding a bike built in 2016 with brand new full safety gear.

I usually throw a bag of tacks on the shoulder of the service road where most of these spandex wearing weekend warriors ride their gay bikes. I'm sure many have gotten flats because of me.

Feels good man

>sidewalk
>bikes

Idiot suburbanite detected.

>underweight manlet shits on people who keep themselves fit

News at 11, Diane.

Small time, Brazil-tier thinking.
If America is going to be great again it will be with lanes you can go fast in and plenty of shoulder everywhere on top of that.

>sidewalks exist
>I claim this lane in the name of douche
Please die.

t. Taxpaying Driver

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9M-Qq3QNo

>sidewalks
>walks

Really makes you think.

As a conservative who loves cycling, I'm torn about this. I understand a lot of cyclists are assholes who ride to far into the middle of the lab, disregard red lights, and ignore pedestrians. However, the road infrastructure really sucks for cyclists and should better accommodate bikes and pedestrians alike.

I hate seeing so many people hop into their massive SUVs only to drive 5 miles for a few items from the store. It's so wasteful and lazy. I wish cyclists would learn to obey road laws and I wish motorists would learn to respect other forms of transportation.

Yea I actually nearly hit a cyclist this week.

>At 4 way stop
>Fully stopped
>Bike approaching stop sign to my right
>Accelerate.jpg
>Bitch on the bike doesn't even yeild, blows straight through stop sign
>Nearmiss

Where did this meme that bikes don't have to stop at stop signs come from?

Not-Russia is right, it's actually illegal in most places to cycle on the sidewalk.

Riding on the sidewalk is illegal where I live, you low-conciousness faggot. Actually learn something about the issue you're taking a stance on before writing shit like that with your sausage fingers.

I don't really have anything to add, just a few of my favourite videos I've come across of cyclists getting absolutely blown the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=CVcpJ7nnLHM
youtube.com/watch?v=8cmyJuwQuRg
youtube.com/watch?v=KLVC3IV9xJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=g3p08kixCUs
youtube.com/watch?v=zjmf-fjrnAw

You'd better slow the five down and yield to cyclists

>you can literally ride over dirt
>implying i am gonna get my bike muddy just to save cagers a few minutes
>implying even i ride in the city

and i never said you were fat just unfit, which you have now proven weakling

thx 4 the keks

>Taking the lane is necessary.

It's unnecessary and so is your existence you faggot

>American comments on words they heard out of context without knowing the entirety of the conversation

I'm Trevor McDonald, at Ten.

just kick them off, if they are on the sidelane

Bikes are not your problem. The cyclists are. And maybe the traffic system too. Here in Finland we don't have that kind of problems apart from Helsinki but Helsinki is always a problem.

>cyclist don't pay taxes

Seattle bike delivery here

Fuck you its a free market. I'll give you some lead for free if you tag me.

Why are all the cyclist videos I find on youtube britbongs?

pretty funny when motorists rage and say cyclists should follow the rules, while simultaneously proving they have no clue what the rules are

>falling for the vehicular jew
Enjoy spending a third of your income on gas, parts, and repair just to sit in bumper to bumper traffic.

>riding the bike for the cosmetic appeal
>appearance over performance
>doesn't ride in the city

Fake cyclists detected.

thx 4 the keks

>a third of your income
did you fall for the new car financing meme or the used luxury one?

underrated bost

>healthy without acting like such a faggot.
/thread

Sure is sad you think you can reclaim some of your missing manhood by buying a vroom vroom bike.

>muh free market
>rides a marxist-mobile

You Brits are such miserable grumps.

Bike delivery is a premium carbon free option that is far faster and more secure then car driving in rush hour cities.

Bikes should have more privileges on the road to reflect this

Btw, tip your bike delivery guy. We die every day to get you your shit mad quick.

That's the thing too. Car delivery makes more ish, even though bikers die more. Bikers need to be better compensated.

Ironically id unionize but we'd all get fired asap

Between devaluation, parts, gas, insurance, tax on roads, and repair, you're going to be spending about $2 per mile that you drive. Get fucked cager.

I like cycling, but I often dislike cyclists. Can't you just enjoy a nice stroll without being total douchebags and going 1/4 the speed limit of the lane?

People generally drive places because they don't have the fucking time to be stuck behind fucks like you in the first place.

I don't care why you ride a bike. The speed limit is 55 and I don't want to hit you.

Cyclists and Prius drivers are the Mac fanboys of transportation. They have to tell you they are a cyclist and why they are better than everyone else for it.

No one cares.

Am I allowed to post any one of a number of videos of drivers being dicks and then smugly say "Wow cagers btfo"?

Pretty shitty logic desu.

So you fell for both?
jesus. rough.

protip - have disposable income.

Very brave of him to try that in California. If that cop wasn't there he'd be severely abused.

That is Sir Lord Douchington Fasterthenyou, get it right you precocious peckersucker

Sure is sad you think you can reclaim some of your missing manhood by buying a vroom vroom hummer.

>City is littered with stupid memorials in the form of bikes chained to telephone poles to remember their fallen "heroes"
lmao really?

am I supposed to feel guilty about this when I pay over $17,000 a year in taxes?

that's a popular road for hektik driving. generally get a bunch of boyracers trying to drift through those corners and some motobros apexing shit if it's clear.

And that shit happens more often than you think, even without cops.

GET OVER YOURSELF YOU HUMONGOUS FAGGOT! REEEEEEEEEE!

>are far more safe
Of course. What usually happens is a car killing a pedestrian or a motorcyclist, though.

Lmao I cycle to work with my two legs, dipshit. Now who's taking things out of context?

That's at a race. Those people knew what they were getting into when they saw "Cycling Race Ahead" a few miles before they took the road.

>mfw I have more disposable income due to riding
Nice try, vehicular jew.

This post reaffirmed all the preconceived notions I had about bikefags

yeah cus getting a muddy derailleur and cassette has no impact on performance
>implying you can train effectively in a city

enjoy cutting all your intervals off because you hit a traffic light

fucking mong
lmaoing @ your life

bet you fell for the MTB meme too pmsl m8

I didn't realize I smugly said wow cyclists btfo. Just felt like posting that image desu.

lol why are you so defensive user?

Yes, it's something they do when one of their own dies. They chain the mangled bike to a telephone pole and paint it in homo colors as a 'memorial'.

Lmao I wall to work with my two legs, dipshit. Now who's taking things out of context?

Implying im not Riding a beastly self built Cadillac i got for a 1/3rd of the price itd cost from my own sweat blood and tears

Implying i didnt work my ass off at my job to afford it to make my job easier and increase the money i make.

Implying investing in American tools is bad.

Bikes work better then cars in rush hour, they provide a niche service.

>all these cyclist fags breathing in polluted air and thinking muh health

lol you fucking hipsterfags

yeah i bet all those people in sports cars has real important things to do one top of that moutain

get a car you dumb sack of shit. Roads are for cars not your inflated shitter ego.

Nice harlequin

protip:

stick.jpg

I make 50k a year on my bike. I'm a high school dropout saving up.

I also have a seven inch cock i invite you to suck

>>Live in Seattle,
Found your problem, faggot.

>biking to work is faster than driving
>I get exercise, and am less stressed and more energized that cagers
>my city has 'anti-harassment laws' which make it simple to sue cagers into oblivion for anything that can be construed as harassment

Cagers are fat, angry cucks who spend top dollar to sit in traffic. I love laughing at them.

Shop online and buy the biggest boxes of thumbtacks that you can find.

I'm surprised no one has posted it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MQakN4-emA

Sand the cars
Race war now

But no rly, an experienced biker knows what theyre doing. People should sit down and chill when they do crazy shit and just watch. Maybe laugh.

Free market man.

Hell, i work a job where superior service is in a sense rewarded properly. How many of you get "satisfaction" from a job well done? I have money. Cold hard cash.

Lazy ass slob gets tipped jack shit and I make bank because I put the work in

How is this not the meritocracy pol believes in?

I have epilepsy and I can't legally drive a car. I am forced to bike or take public transit everywhere I go. I have had people yell at me from inside their cars for the simple fact that it is impossible for me to bike as fast as a car drives. I'm just trying to live my stupid life and get from point a to point b, leave me the fuck alone.

Not just cruising through reds for extra adrenalin gains

You are right though. My surly with 23c tires is enough to do singletrack.

But that's not a driver fatality, which was the original argument.
>motorcycles
Had a choice, also motorcyclist deaths count towards "driver" fatality statistics, because they like drivers are subject to the Dept of Transportation.
>Peds
No argument, but I will again point you to our safety board which actually rejects many cars because of "pedestrian safety issues".

Whatever you say user, just remember to change out the cooling unit and any older rubber and take care of it, she'll be fine.

Oh yeah man, shit was MINT. not mine tho, just was at a meet when I was still running Auto-X

>posting that fucking Jew

are you Maddox? fuck off Kike, you're more irrelevant than ever

Buses are foor poor people and criminals

Have fun smelling like shit everywhere you go. You will never have a good jump riding a bicycle to and from work. No one wants to hire a stinky guy.

Well, you did choose to live in such a shithole. I feel like you deserve it.

Cyclists belong on the sidewalk.

Been to Maastricht. Biking was fun, but you have far too many poor Moroccans causing crime. That was like 10 years ago, probably like 10x worse by now. Probably one of the few places biking actually works.

See? This mofo rite here is who you're hurting with your doucheness

You only risk death with me

Well if every cyclist was her I wouldn't mind

I don't have a problem with all bicyclists (#NotAllBikes)
I have a problem with assholes who aren't courteous. I get that you're on a bike. I get that you're slow. I don't mind guys on bikes that huge the shoulder as best they can and allow others to get around them.

But I can't fucking stand it when I have bikefags taking up the entire lane and going lah-dee-dah while cars pile up behind them. Keep to the side and let cars pass when they can. Don't ride in the middle of the lane. Don't ride in parallel if there are multiple bikes. And most importantly, obey the rules of the road. Want to ride in the big boy lane? Fine, obey the big boy rules. Stop at stop signs. Wait at red lights. No cutting in front of cars or hopping on the sidewalk or crosswalk.

>bikes have wheels
>wheels are circles
>circle -> kike -> bike

if you weren't so fat and unfit you could ride a bike without becoming instantly drenched in sweat :^)

>his country doesn't have cycling paths

Just fucking yesterday I had to wait behind a dude in full cycling gear going .5 mph through my little busy University town on one-way streets in enough traffic that there was no way around him. When I lived/worked in Baltimore city, there were cyclists who did the same thing, often slowing traffic in the morning to a near halt, not to mention being responsible for more accidents or near-misses that I personally witnessed than I can count. In my town there are no bike lanes, but in Baltimore there are. Want to guess how many cyclists I ever saw using the bike lanes? Enough that I could count on my fingers over the course of 10 years living there.

Cyclists, in my experience, are entitled road-hogs who give no fucks about how much they ruin everyone's time on the road, and this is coming from someone who bikes to work. A normal, working person on a bike is not an asshole, usually. A cuck in full spandex and shit is out specifically to fuck up traffic because he's a miserable fuck who has to prep the bull for his wife and her girlfriend every night. Fuck people who make cycling part of their goddamn identity.

Lol damn. This guy makes a point desu

>Have fun smelling like shit everywhere you go. You will never have a good jump riding a bicycle to and from work. No one wants to hire a stinky guy.

Cycling to work is mainly done by white collar guys making at least 6 figures. Plus any place worth working will have on site showers if you really sweat and stink that much.

Driving to work is for working class poorfags.

>Cyclists belong on the sidewalk.

But that's illegal.

If you can't pass a bike in the middle of the lane, you can't pass the bike safely.
News flash, you don't own the road.

>tfw I live in the city but work in the country
>it's 12 miles which I cover in 20 minutes
>every morning on the way to work pass a huge column of congested rush hour traffic going in the other direction
>every afternoon on the way back pass a similar column going in the other direction as well

It's bliss, absolute bliss.

I work at a gym and coach MMA and NoGi BJJ classes. I workout 7 days a week, sometimes twice a day.

Bicycling is a shitty form of exercise as it destroys your posture, which is already horrible for most people from sitting all day. I do own a Schwin Fan Bike for the upper body conditioning though (have one at the gym too).

Athletic people are also conditioned to sweat sooner than people are out of shape.

>cyclist belong on the sidewalk

Nigga you dumb.

NEITHER DO YOU NIGGER! IF YOU CANT GO THE SPEED LIMIT THEN GTFO OF THE WAY

>But that's not a driver fatality, which was the original argument.
I was thinking of deaths caused by car drivers human error, versus deaths caused by bicyclist. Per number of users of course. I would be interested in seeing the statistics for that, but I would be pretty surprised if bicycles are more lethal.

>In my town there are no bike lanes, but in Baltimore there are. Want to guess how many cyclists I ever saw using the bike lanes? Enough that I could count on my fingers over the course of 10 years living there.

Bike lanes are full of shit that gets thrown from cars, and debris from accidents. In Baltimore there are probably hypodermic needles and bullet casings in them too.

If the road is free, it's much more pleasant and safer to ride there rather than the bike lane.

No :)

Learn to build safer roads you fat shits

it's a speed limit not a speed target friend

Wear under armor. I rode 10mi each day to class and they learned to fear my legs.

And get a real fucking bike. None of that stationary bullshit. Get clip on areobars and drops for most positions.

Maybe even a fixie.

>Honestly, im a fatass
>Riding a bike is as easy as walking only slightly faster

>Tax dollars spent on bike lanes to get pretentious fuck out of the roadway
>Doesn't use them

There's a special placei n hell waiting for you buddy. kys

I drive, and I also cycle. You're a faggot OP.
There's shitty cyclists, there's shitty motorists, and there's shitty pedestrians.

A good motorist knows when to be on the lookout for idiots, and always assumes every other human being is an idiot.

While you're stuck in traffic on the way home from your minimum wagecuck job I overtake you on my bike then use my powerful quads to fuck your wife. Saty cucked!

That's cool. Like I said in my post, I like cycling. I do it myself from time to time.
However, much like asshole drivers, there are asshole cyclists and they're both stressful.

I risk death? While you're on a bicycle and I am driving?

Stupid fuck. Wouldn't surprise me if someone makes you wear your balls as earrings.

>deaths caused by something that weighs at most 400 lbs
>deaths caused by something that weighs at least 3,000 lbs in the current year

So how do we control for cyclists causing accidents but the accidents then being blamed on "human error" on the part of the driver? Because that happens pretty often if you don't have a dashcam.

Why would I want to hunch over to exercise? I'm already at my limit for training.

Legs are also juicy as fuark. People have written songs about my calves.

Real bikes offer no conditioning for the upper body. The main reason I have it is for that, don't use the hands and feet at the same time. Hands only.

But if I was driving as slow as you in a car I would get a ticket for impeding traffic.

Fuck off

How many streetsweepers clean bike lanes

How many hobos smash glass bottles in the bikepath?

Most importantly

If you don't see me
I'm not safe

If you're honking at me you see me and I'm statistically much more safe.

That's why we're assholes. Because we want to live.

Like I said, I ride to work too. Every cyclist I've seen defend their shitty behavior blames a lack of bike lanes, so why when there are bike lanes, is the complaint shifted to "yeah but they're not nice enough"

The bike lanes in Baltimore are all in the rich neighborhoods and the main roads that go to and from the harbor, the're not in the projects.

Lake Montebello, which I had to drive through every day to and from work has a bike lane, a pedestrian lane and a car lane. It's an okay area and pretty clean. I think I saw a cyclist once in the lane designated for them. It's enraging.

That's simply not true though.

Here's a situation I see all the time. Two bikes (ovals) going opposite directions. Each one is in the middle of their lane. This makes it so the car behind one of them cannot pass. But if each bike stayed to the side to be as courteous as possible, there would be no hold up.

If my gun can't get though your windshield my axe will

The same way one assigns blame on a two car collision. Usually one party will be found to be in violation of traffic law. If a cyclist runs a red light and gets hit that would count towards cyclist death statistics.

Am I the only who always gets braindamage when seein britbong streets?

also who the fuck records his legs when driving bike
this biker is clearly one of these cunts that everyone hate

Don't forget to teleport behind him you hatchet wielding fedora tipper

This, desu. Double doubles confirm.

If you don't own a bike some britfag is probably fucking your wife.

It depends on the bike rider.

Me, I enjoy riding bike because I feel free as hell. I don't spend 500+ on the cloths though because it's ridiculous. A baggy shorts and a plain T is fine by me.

But since I live in Florida, I don't trust the drivers here. You have more chance of dying in Miami than in Afghanistan.

That being said, I go in between the bike lane and the sidewalk but I'm not oblivious to the cars and pedestrians. I give them the way as I am on the sidewalk meant for them and I give the way for cars because I'm on a bike and not a car. Plus they are going somewhere to go.

The pricks you hear about are those who have nothing better to do with their lives and think that because they ride a bike they should get treated as a vehicle. My mom is the same, then comes to me about "Be safe" or some shit like that.

Anyways, OP is fat and is complaining about something he can't do.

carry around bottles of motor oil and throw them at them while they're riding around

pic is relevant. When I commute by bike, I see fit female asses gyrate on other female cyclist commuters. Pull up to red light and say hi to them, get smiles. Watch their asses again.

Fat fucks will never know this feel.

You're missing the point. The purpose of taking the lane is to force drives to pass only when it is safe. If you're hugging the curve you will have some drivers that speed by at 60MP a mere 6 inches away from you.

And in your example, god forbid you have to wait 5 seconds in order to pass safely.

Because cyclists have a higher vo2 max. (Which I kinda understand but not really need my education is a bit more tradition based), and running clipped into the pedals will work your core and legs, and to a lesser extent with the right kind of bike you do end up using your arms of hard climbs. It's just to a much lower extent.

Fighting and biking are both about endurance.

If i start teaching again I might end up trying to get my students to bike for training.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_SYAJM7AI

>A fucking convoy of cars is stacking up behind you
>put the blame on literally everything except yourself

wtf is wrong with these people man

>Use my 2 feet ordained to me by god
>Pilots of 2 wheeled jew vehicle move very fast down pedestrian walkways making me dodge as If I'm playing touhou every other day.
>They then proceed to complain about cars driving fast on roads they may use.

Cyclists are scum.

Your right. Us cyclist should just speed down the sidewalk to work. What could possibly go wrong?

liveleak.com/view?i=2a3_1432194442

By your logic, if I start driving a tank to work, it's not my fault for being an asshole and holding up traffic, but the city's fault for not having tank lanes.

It actually is a hatchet yes

I was in the market for a etc knife and the axe was on clearance. It's like a crowbar and knife combined.

Offically it's my bike repair axe.

>also who the fuck records his legs when driving bike
This guy so he can show off his quads and feel like a big strong boy He's a bong so it probably is actually him

>carry D batteries in my pocket to throw at cars who honk at me or shout at me

Cars are just metal cucksheds on wheels

This is too much autism.

You're most likely a huge pussy IRL, which is why you feel the need to make death threats towards people who weren't even talking to you.

>sidewalks

Bikes kill people

> road
Bikes get killed

>It's an okay area and pretty clean

So what is that by Baltimore standards? Just 10 homeless people and 10,000 used needles?

I live in a pretty affluent area, and even if the bike lanes are clean, there are tons of sewer grates and poorly-made paveovers that will pop your tires.

Every time I ride my bike anywhere I always think "would I get annoyed seeing someone else do this shit?". Not all of us OP ;_;

That's just idiotic, you have no idea what my current training looks like and what kind of cardio I do or do not do.

Fuck off, and read a book nigger. I hope you don't coach because you are obviously a know nothing jackass with no education in training for sport.

I think you fucked up reading my post mate. I said it's 100% the cyclists fault for being assholes with or without bike lanes. Unless I fucked up reading yours.

Hi guys. What's going on here?

Actually I mostly ignore near death experiences on the road. It's like being excited over a kick that missed. You need to keep a calm head to move on the cement waves.

Also these days I have logos on me and its not my style to let go of the handlebars to flip people off

But your logic is circular. It's only dangerous to pass because you're purposefully MAKING it dangerous to pass.

Furthermore, not pictured in my example is the fact that there are lines of bicycles, not just one. And behind the bicylces are more cars and more bicycles. I'd post a snapshot if I had one. This shit happens all the time and backs up traffic badly where I live.

>he rides behind a girl

Lol girls ride at a snail pace. You must be a fatass to tolerate riding that slow.

youtu.be/0q-NFoEkeag
just look at this fucking cunt

I thought britbongers would have beat this cunt the fuck up already

>tfw you live in the suburbs

Bike lanes don't exist where I live. If you don't have a car, you're not going anywhere

I gave you the name of the lake, man. Funnily enough 2 of the top results were people riding bikes in the correct lane though, to my own detriment.

They certainly didn't during rush hour.

>2016
>not using a superior car
what are you a cuck beta white cis male?
get a car

Traffic laws pick and choose what they want to apply to cyclists, because cyclists are not governed by a political body like motor vehicle operators on public roads are. What is illegal in a car that causes an accident is not always illegal on a bike. This can skew that method of accident reports.

Also, the main problem with cars is simple in America.
Nobody fucking knows how to drive.
Like seriously, nobody bothers to give a fuck half the time, and when they do, it's because they fucked up and they need to go over 3 lanes of traffic to catch their turn, because god forbid they have to bust a u-turn or anything.
For the average joe you take your driving test once and you can renew your license til you're dead or deemed incompetent by a doctor.
And once again, intoxication while driving is a big part of this
. "In 2010, 10,228 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the US.1 In 2010, over 1.4 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.3 That is 1% of the 112 million self-reported episodes of alcohol-impaired driving among US adults each year.4" from a 2015 study. I don't know anybody who drinks and cycles. I know a few who drink and drive.
I also don't know anybody who cycles more than 4 hours a day, I do know quite a few people who drive that and more.

except he broke literally no traffic laws

meanwhile the cager attempted an over take that resulted in her straddling a double white line with the solid line closest to her, which is illegal

No that's just what living in seattoe does to you.

I do all this but there are no pedestrians here so I am king of the sidewalks. Enjoy your heart disease autocuck

Seattle fucking sucks. It's dirty and every road is one lane because people park in the outside lane. Bellevue master race. Stay out tho we don't want you.

fug meant to reply to (you)

Oh piss off mister seven days a week. What you gonna tell me your fucking versaclimber is better then biking?

No wonder you do blow job jiu-jitsu. You fuckers have less cardiovascular conditioning then Chinese martial arts fags.

Fuck off back to /asp/ wustyletcc@ xxx .com

....oh God that was in my autocorrect what have I become

>cyclist filters in front of you, then proceeds to go slow as google
what the fuck

So you're telling me that you stay focused, avoid senseless road rage, and have a semblance of courtesy towards others on the road?

Fucking good then. You sound like a responsible cyclist who I would have no trouble sharing a road with.

How good for the environment is it when they're mining and smelting the metals for your bike?

>trash cans
>cars coming out of driveways
>children running
>curbs

Unless I want to spend 2 hours getting to work I need to take the road where bikes belong. The sidewalk is for pedestrians only. My vehicle has every right to be on the road as yours. Slow your roll. You cagers are in for a real surprise once we hit peak oil. Your going to need to teach your children how to cycle.

different user here. taxing bikers makes sense. all those new bike lanes in seattle were built with tax payer money. cyclists should help pay for them. just like tabs for cars.

Let them get testicular cancer.

Then stay off tax funded roads with your shitty bicycle

its actually you isn't it?
stop being such an obnoxious cunt, if you're such an autistic dumbfuck atleast make something productive of your life

there was a completely empty sidewalk just on the left you

and what do you think your car is made of retard

Kek

Stay focused

Yes

Avoid rage

Obviously. If it ain't a cab id rather do a dab.

Cabbies otoh. Smelly dumb cabbie scum.

Courtesy

Yes. If i do things like run a dead red, getting my speed to traffic pace before cars start and getting set up to turn before I have to weave through traffic, im out of everyone's way fastest and thus the least annoying.

I break laws when it makes sense too. I will salmon if i need too. But I'll be in and out of traffic fastest and in the least amount of danger.

Hell if you get hit you need to be relaxed or you take even more damage

Cycling on the sidewalk is illegal in most of the civilized world.

And if you are planning to ride fast, multi-use paths are usually pretty useless since for some reason people find it difficult to walk without blocking the entire path.

>there was a completely empty sidewalk just on the left you

which would have been illegal to ride on as per Laws HA 1835 sect 72 & R(S)A sect 129

He pays for those roads you fat cager

getting that giant stick all the way up their ass is probably pretty difficult

I'm agreeing with you mate. Cyclists are endangered on roads, risking their life

But know the sidewalks they risk ped lives as well

NYC trucker here. The biggest thing i have to watch out for is idiot cyclists trying to pass me on the right as I'm making a right turn onto a side street. Its like they want to die. Sad!

But I didn't read your post

BTW, nice quads

Im learning dutch because you guys have great cycling culture.

>Live next to Richmond park, UK
>literally see thousands of middle aged fat cyclists hitting cars daily whilst their wives are at home fucking other guys

Read a book nigger

Motorists are just bitter because they got tricked by the automotive Jew. I know. I'm one of them. but I've been training on my bike, shitty car loan will be paid off soon enough, and I'll be free from that Jew forever.

Financially, it just doesn't make fucking sense to own a car.

Take a cab to go shopping.
Rent a car to go on a road trip.

Because when you buy a car you're also paying for the time it spends sitting in a parking space doing SFA.

>buses are foor poor people and criminals
never understood this american tradition

>which would have been illegal to ride on as per Laws HA 1835 sect 72 & R(S)A sect 129
you see I was right

And was it illegal to just raise your left hand for ONE SECOND and put yourself to the left side for 30 seconds to let everyone pass you, so you're not bothering everyone?
surely not
>inb4 yes thats illegal as per Laws HA F499O7 cuN7 sect DuM8fUck

As technology changes, people are forced to use that technology to get along.

There's no way that someone living in PA is going to bike across Jersey to get to work in New York, interstate travel and the ready availability of high speed transport has made it a necessity of the modern day.

People who live close to where they work can afford to bike to work every day (and also love to tell people about how healthy it is. Almost like they do it for other fucking people to clap for them.), and save on car insurance, gas, etc.

Most people aren't that lucky, and have to drive a considerable distance to get to work. Oh, and good luck doing your grocery shopping, or transporting anything that won't fit into a backpack.

Thanks kazoku

I'm tired of mentioning that I also own vehicles but bike whenever I can, and the tax argument is straw man not-an-argument stupid. My new tactic is to just thank fatasses for paying for roads. Thanks guys, knowing you shitheads have no choice but to pay for roads that I get to use for free is comfy. Bikes are the reason for traffic jams. Cyclists make you fat. Sorry, really.

most road funding comes from a gasoline tax

Laat maar eens zien dan

I would of you gave me the link quantum wu

...actually I have supertraining i just have been lazy. Easier to work on Sparring.

there is one answer: rule of law
regulate cyclists under the same traffic laws as other vehicles, apply fines to those that break these laws.
they will change their ways when it hurts their wallet.

>Drive a considerable distance

Only if they fell for the college Jew, and spent tens of thousands of dollars on a worthless degree so they could work a low paid office job but not be able to afford to live anywhere near said office.

In which case they have to pay the super-commuting Jew.

No faggot, I'm just a cis gendered male.

Because your steel coffins keep ruining them. A properly built road with only bike traffic would last decades if not centuries with no maintenance.

most road damage comes from many heavy cars passing daily

>MFW live in a city
>Pay less tax
>Pay less in fuel
>Pay less in buying a car
>Pay less in insurance
>Move faster than cars at rush hour
>Be unhealthy as fuck but still effortlessly thin

they already have that, here in europe problem is that they behave like they're tractors, despite being nothing but useless fucks that bother everyone, instead of just driving on specifically bicycle roads that are everywhere here, like the normies would

Taking the lane is just self preservation, ignorant drivers. Pic related, I was doored once, it was enough for a lifetime. I take the lane now, and have thanked my lucky stars ever time a car does pop-goes-the-weasel.

no, water is really effective at destroying roads too

has nothing to do with what I said

>unbridled wrath for cabbies
You NYC?

I used to cycle long distances (10-20 mi) until I had a near-death at 13.

Flew 20 feet up in the air on a highway, scraped the pavement, had the bike frame fall right the fuck on top of me just as an 18-wheeler rushes by at 65 mph 3 inches from my head.

Every now and then I still ride, but I can never get into it like I used to.

Nature/rural cycling, though... that's the best. No one around.

I saw an article that was like if all the bicyclers/redditors were driving cars traffic would be a lot worse

>yfw that already exists

Implying i live a city with a bunch of faggots. I could park sideways across a highway here overnight with the doors unlocked and keys in.

I'm scared too burgerbro, I'm scared too.

Nigga hating bicycles is like hating tennis shoes. They're a means of transportation. All but driverless cars are going to be on the road soon so let go of your car love affair. You are slave to the petroleum jew when anglocycling could get your body ready for the upcoming race war.