Explain yourselves America

Explain yourselves America.

Black people shoot anyone and everyone if it means making $5, so they have to use bank teller styled front counters to avoid subway sandwich artists and burger king chefs from being murdered.

well you see, here in America it's legal and not considered racist for a business to protect itself from minorities robbing them.

Plexiglas is a standard nigger defense measure in urban areas.

Nigger area

Do you have free-range zoos in canada?

Americans will often attack the people serving them food.

Black Americans

Google neighborhood.

good thing I work at Wendy's

Pretty sure this is the Subway in the Port of Oakland area, right next to the West Oakland BART Station in the San Francisco Bay area. I used to live around that area (Alameda... white bastion right next to Oakland).

The entire area was a fucking warzone. Gentrification is slowly taking it over thank god.

The amount of Googs that Goog out is fucking disgusting. It's gotten nicer, but the god damn town is full of shit.

Honestly, Oakland is in serious trouble... still is.

Look at this map: this is all the crime the past 7 days. Burglary, assault, theft, etc. Notice that Alameda (again, one of the whitest areas right next to Oakland) has NOTHING?

And people still say that Googles are not a problem...

>Google glass

How bout you explain it Leaf?

Never seen one of these. Guess I haven't been to an area with enough niggers

Jokes been made, sorry Pedro

Try living in a relatively white state like WA. Never seen bullet proof glass in my life, probably has something to do with the small % of GOOGLES we have (thank fuck)

ITS SYSTEMIC, SHITLORD

I literally live a couple blocks away from pic and it's gotten better.

I JUST CANT RIGHT NOW... LITERALLY SHAKING

Yeah we have a fuckton of asians in the west but they stay in their designated zones. Indians in Seattle are the worst in my opinion.

What are we supposed to be looking at OP

Sneeze Guard, duhhhh

because its THE CURRENT YEAR

Only time I've ever seen Google glass is down near some ghetto areas near Detroit.

Fuck you.

niggers

it's to protect the food from the shart particles that americans emit.

Americans

>google glass

Mfw

I live in Oregon and I've never seen anywhere glassed in like this. Hmmm....

Americans.

....and yet you idiots wonder why we want the border wall and our guns