We're being replaced by them, aren't we Cred Forums?

We're being replaced by them, aren't we Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hwTauitjDI
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder who the editor is
>((Susan Goldberg))

Huhh.

its a migration, has happened all the time throughout world history. the barbarians going into roman lands for example.

Krijg kanker, mongool.

$18.95???

I wouldn't pay that if it turned into a robotic love slave!
holy fuck!you could buy your own refugee family and study them in your own time for that much!

that's Aus $, which is in the shitter because they don't know how to diversify their economy away from commodities, those kangaroo retards.

Except in every past example the natives have tried to fight them off

What goes around comes around polacks. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't go around colonizing people. It's basic karma really.

14 US $ is still too much for this shit

>Everywhere I look normie media is telling me to love immigrants
>They can't even call them refugees anymore, they're just poor people coming over
>These woman and liberals have openend the doors to people that hate the west
>Their morals and values are opposed to that of ours
>They bring in frustrated young man mostly as they are the ones willing to risk the journey
>They're not refugees, they're not being called refugees anymore
>They're being called new dutch, new german, new french, new british people etc.
>Before the immigrants flooded in and tried to leech and steal from us on a massive scale there was a shortage and a lack of jobs and housing
>Before I had to wait years for a house, now I can't get one because it's been given to mudslimes
>However we the ethnic white soon to be replaced tax payer will cough up the money to pay for decades of welfare and housing, free to these immigrants
>They bring nothing, no knowledge, nothing, just a will to subvert and destroy us using Islam as their doctrine as it teaches violence to children
>meanwhile people cheer for these shitskins to come in, not knowing they're screwing their own future over and that of their offspring
>Have fun one or two generations from now when all cities are turned into ghetto's by arabs and niggers
>Crime and drugs all around because they refuse to work and adapt to western laws and rules as it's different from the Qu'ran

THANKS AMERICA
THANKS FOR DESTROYING THE MIDDLE EAST AND GIVING US THESE MILLIONS OF REFUGEES ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO SEE YOU'RE BEING USED BY A BUNCH OF RICH FUCKS

THANKS MERKEL
THANKS FOR TRYING TO MAKE A BROWN RACE OUT OF EUROPEANS, I'M SURE IT WILL SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS, OR MAYBE WE GO FROM A-OK TO FULL DEATH ON THE EDGE MODE SOON

THANKS FOR DESTROYING EUROPE

YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARDS

Exactly what happened to Rome
>youtube.com/watch?v=9hwTauitjDI

This, its hilarious to see the pig skins get their final comeuppance.

My grandparents were fucking murdered by ANGLO CUNTS in Kenya. Now God's swift vengeance is being meted out to them instead.

Never been prouder to be black.

Oh wait i almost forgot

How the hell can you live with millions of people that breed 4-5 times faster on avarage?
They've ruined their own lands and nations and now you let them do it here unopposed
Rather than taking action people simply defend everything Islam does, it's horrible, they're barbaric medieval fairy tales and smart people in the west are now so brain washed they will defend Islam on every turn in the media.
People are so scared that in the media they will go out of their way to defend refugees and muslims just to appeal to the public', it's fucking disgusting.
These people deserve to be fucking hanged, bunch of traitors.

>national geographic
>liberal
Found the illiterate

>implying objectively looking at how demographics change as a result of the influx isn't a secret redpill

How can the welfare state even support this influx?

This isn't like the 1920s America.

Not to mention they aren't even literate in their own language

The foul blood will be purged

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>$18.95
What...?

That's what we've been saying for the past few years now

fairly certain every mainstream rag is Marxist... don't use the term liberal it is false

Mau Mau ?

>hurrrrr thanks America

Why did you invade Afghanistan Russia? If you never did that, 9/11 would have never happened, and thus Iraq would not have happened.

Simple fact is, Europeans are faggots and want to spread their cheeks to be fucked. There's no point in going back and blaming someone, because the way in which we deal with things at this present moment is what matters, and Eiropwnas are voluntarily fucking themselves, brainwashing their children into being "progressive" and electing people who reduce their governments to trash.

That's why Europe is filled with migrants. They could fight their civil wars and stay in their shit countries, but they realized that Europeans are cuckolded faggot morons who WANT to bring them in, hence the cheering crowds and infinite supplies of housing they're being provided.

Was coming to post this.

If you're ever frustrated by the blatant propaganda and hypocrisy, kill someone in the media.

These faggots scream diversity at the top of their lungs and then scuttle back to their gated rich white neighborhoods. Find one of the faggots writing these articles, giving speeches, passing bills in your gov, and kill them at their home. The resulting panic when lefties start seeing their own pampered class die will be worthwhile.

If you'd like to drop a kind word in to the woman responsible for this, the editor in cheif is now (((Susan Goldberg))). Just sent here my thoughts on what "The future Israelis" should look like:
Susan Goldberg (@susanbgoldberg) | Twitter

for those who don't yey have a twatter and want to let her know how you feel, just make up a random first and last name, email [email protected](pick any random numbers and letters), when it asks for phnoe number hit SKIP, and you are good to go...

Use Tor if you are noided. I just sent the bitch about 10 merchants plus the auschwitz picture with words "The Future Israelis..."

(((21st Century Fox))) owns 70%+ of National Geographic, family.

You autists figured it out!
Just have more fucking kids. I fucking hate these whiny defeatist faggots on here.
It would take a small tribe of 20 nationalists about 8 generations to reach 1 million people if each couple has 8 children like the niggers. Marry young and reproduce you live in a welfare state get government subsidies

Enjoy.

>AUS 18.95

WTF Australia

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

(((Kunzig)))

Wow what a coincidence. Didn't see that coming.

$18.95 for a magazine

Yeah, but it needs more than just the white nationalists to breed like mad. Plus most western women have been 'programmed' not to want to breed like that. Pic related

>tfw the 2010s are a Kafka-esque nightmare

isn't it clear ?

Someone change "reshaping" to "raping" pls.

If you're looking forward to living in a country without white people and their culture, why are you living in Britain? You can enjoy your dream right now and live proudly with your black people in a whole continent called Africa. What are you waiting for? JUST DO IT.

That's not Russia, and Afghanistan was a lost cause for either side

Not really. The nationalists need to outnumber all the other whites. 20 was just a small figure I think we could get a larger amount together in each country.
I live in a city with a lot of French Catholics & they're having 4-6 children each. So perhaps we could use religion as a weapon to de-program enough of the golden retriever girls