>>90189204

Why did they not capitalize white and do?

>graduate student

White people do lots of things.
I wonder if vandalism would count on that sign?

Pic related?

Do what? We do everything already

this is glorified graphic design

Should have been
>White people, do something.

Hmm?

>(((Kara Springer)))

>Liberals think it's their message.
>It's not.
>It's ours.

so AWESOME

Someone should put up a sign that says "We already did everything, you want us to wipe your ass too?"

>Black people, dindu nuffin.

reading the comments make me barf

pou-er-fuh l

holy shit this is at my school.

somebody please vandalize that fucking sign

>Terler School o' Fart

Glorified Shitposting more likely.

Don't you worry, Kara. White people are going to be keeping themselves very busy in the not too distant future.

>he goes to an art school

Well?

Aren't you going to do something, whitey?

Like what? They always complain when we do something. Why don't they do something for a change?

I do something every day. It usually involves making money and minding my own fucking business while obeying the law.

Stand up white man
Have a white nationalist rally in front of the 'art' and claim it as y our own

I dont

jews. do something.

Im actually arab, not white.

Spray paint a "No." on it.

kek

You gotta go back.

Your loss.

so they want me to go out and kill a bunch of niggers and muslims. ok message recived

>school o fart

Muslim?

Doesn't count unless you're Muslim. Look at Zimzam, you're probably genetically more white than he is

If I see one more leftie use the word "POWERFUL", "STRONG", "BOLD", "BRAVE", I'm going to start killing people.

can someone vandalize it and change it to: googles didn't do nothing

consider it done, its just a 10 minute walk from my house.

You mean art?
Pic related

Become an honorary white man, as long as you are non muslim and hate blm niggers we will accept you.

I think painting a bar counts

>tfw this is worth less than a mark kike-thko painting

They are so inadequate and useless that they need white people's help with everything, including saving their own goddamn races from "persecution" and "inequality".

That would be amazing.

I feel like modern art is just the same shit as the tulip market was at one point. Now we wait for the collapse.

why do they always pronounce words that end in ed with an extra syllable? why do they always lack proper grammar?

>we gonna be there
vs
>we're going to be there

oh wow, a call to arms for white people, finally

do it user

it a boy isnt it

when will the collapse be?

alright i will lets go destroy it

Spend money to bitch about a race.

Doesn't use it to actively change anything.

Once again, calling on the whites to fix something they can't do themselves. "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, BUT PLZ HALP US"

DO IT

Get some white spraypaint
Cross out "white" and write "black"
This is literally
>BUH BUH BUH HELP US WHITE MAN YOU EVIL RACIST OPPRESSIVE SHIT BUH BUH BUH

For the greater good

Okay, I'll destroy that and go kill me some niggers.

Thanks for the motivation./

>Not putting a swastika next to the text to completely change it's message

I returned to my former hometown this summer and there was a similar sign or so-called work of art in the town square that said "Män asså" which means something like "Men, really?". This was obviously referring to the recent string of rape and sexual harassment cases in swedish live music events, which were all so obviously caused by new migrants. Yet us white males got the blame as usual.

Leftists can't make art that accurately describes and impacts the real world, because leftists don't have an accurate idea of what is actually going on.

I identify as a trans nigger therefore I'm too lazy to do anything.

it's kind of funny. if this piece of 'art' was somewhere in say.... berlin? it would have a whole different meaning. a better meaning.

I count on you, fellow Muslim!
Do something funny for once!
For the lolz!

I don't get it. Don't they want to prove themselves to be better than white people? Shouldn't they be doing it?

>Do something

Fourth Reich?

>I don't get it. Don't they want to prove themselves to be better than white people

Even niggers don't have such delusions of grandeur. They just want more handouts and privileges from whites.

Could you imagine what would happen if it said "black people. do something"?

I don't get all the hatred towards white people and by extension their society. White societies are the most tolerant, the most acceptant and inclusive societies in the world.

You want to be a total whore and fuck hundred guys per month? You can, the worst that will happen is people calling you a "slut" behind your back and even then you can sue their ass. Try doing the same in Iran. In Saudi Arabia you can't get married if you aren't a virgin and if your family learns about it...tough luck.

You want to be a total degenerate travestite? In western societies you can legally change your sex and the state will even pay you your transition. Now try being a tranny in Pakistan.

You are a minority and want to bully the majority? Well, you can do that too, and you have virtual immunity thanks to laws against discrimination and openness of the majority. Now go ask brown chinese how the whiter chinese treat them.

Want to make dumb political statements blindly targetting people on the sole ground that they are white? You fucking can! Go do the same in North Korea and see how it will go.

Every minority is protected, fags are protected, minorities are protected, women have more rights than anywhere else, paying differently is illegal, sexual crimes are severely punished, we give money to minorities, we accept "refugees" and somehow we need to "do something"?

We're gonna be there

oh shit

can non-white just like die like ....omg seriously? Really? i cant even. Seriously black people, fuck you

Print crime statistics
Under it put You first
Post on "sculpture"

How about "black people. stop being racist."

I think that ones more accurate.

somebody cap this

>white people

>do something

>Trump 2016

remove the period between "people" and "do".

>>Trump 2016

racist.

kek'd. If only.

How is this changing the message?

it's the bare minimum and the implication is that black people dont do anything.

(((Springer)))

Every time.

white people. do something.
black people. dindu nuffin.

>he's never had a spiritual revelation at gazing upon a rothko

We got some serious dilletante plebs up in here

Someone needs to put a trump sign in front of it

>No capitalization
Dumb niggers.

shit didn't even realize the dubs. deleted bc meant to say "do" not "something".

i'm sorry lord kek, you knew my heart even if my mind was not sharp. have mercy.

Here

excellent

>showing the post ww2 map of Poland, no the post ww1 version

Fucking disgusting

>I don't get all the hatred towards white people and by extension their society
They hate us, cuz they anus

check'em

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
WHITE PEOPLE, P-PLEASE HELP

>sculpture grad
>basic back-flat panels

Art students, everyone.

After Hitler failed to get into art school, art schools drastically lowered their standards.

Modern art is mostly a money-laundering instrument

>White people, do something
and put a windmill of white power and is done

>white people, please fix our problems
t. black person

Mind blown.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>WHITE PEOPLE, HELP

Not only that, but that should definitely be a comma after "people". You can use full stops (periods) for dramatic effect all you like but you can't just pretend it doesn't it doesn't fuck with the sentence.

Now that it's split into two sentences, it makes more sense as a message to blacks.
>White people [exist].
>Do something [about them].

Shit, that's my Uni. Didn't even know there was a courtyard in the School of Art.

ebonics

Alright sure. This what you had in mind?

You engineering m8?