Do you think this google thing will really last or is it just another shitty meme?

do you think this google thing will really last or is it just another shitty meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanBdMORJj?channel=talk
periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
archive.is/4vcxm
youtube.com/watch?v=1XwoE1YfJBc
youtube.com/watch?v=TzR3YofBOPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate google, and all there kind

forced self censorship by kikes and niggers

egas

didnt answer my question but thanks for the input lol

Google, for all the shit it rightly deserves for some things is one of the few companies on the planet that couldn't give a fuck less about your academic accomplishments or racial background so long as you are good at your job. They may promote the concept of inclusion and having good racial mixes at work, but on the whole the concept of 'Hire the right fucker for the job, fuck their background.' has led them to be as powerful a company as they are.

So long as they keep that mentality alive and don't fall into their own shit they spew out of their mouth, Google isn't going anywhere.

Heh. Actually makes them Jews of the internet.

>le censorship
If it was censorship, it would be asking us to stop saying nigger. Instead not only can we keep saying nigger, but we are also dragging google's name through the dirt. That is LITERALLY the exact opposite of censorship.

I will never understand how leafs can be so toxic on such a regular basis.

Google is the biggest advocate of the progressive agenda in the tech world.

Equating "google" to "nigger" isn't forced censorship. In fact, the whole project depends on using the two words interchangeably in order to establish a firm connection between the two in the minds of normies.

We want normies to look at the word "google" and think "nigger." It's the most cohesive attempt at weaponizing a meme since nazi pepe.

I only know I don't give a fuck either way

Google is an enemy of our people and must be destroyed.

This, censorshipfags are just butthurt contrarians

No it isn't, you fucking idiot leaf. It normalizes racism, which is what we want.

Truth be told it's pretty stupid. If it was funny or if it got a big reaction out of people then you could say something, but for now it kind makes you look stupid calling people skypes and googles.

insanely blatant psyop imo
google hasn't even started to censor yet, all this self censoring is doing is making the much needed racism less raw which in turn dials down your feelingd until you don't feel mad enough to do anything AND you see it as less of an issue because lmao googles xD
wake the fuck up

It's fun in youtube comments.

It's to teach people how to circumvent censorship on social media sites you fucking kike nigger dick loving leaf

All googles must hangout

>google hasn't even started to censor yet

Search for donald trump in bing or any other search engine and compare the results to google

They've been manipulating results for years.

Yeah Nigel, that sounds like a really valid and realistic theory. Definitely not a sad attempt at being a contrarian without really knowing how.

I'm sure that the execs are Google have been cooking this one up for years.

It's some shitty forced meme by like 30 people.

Fuck off, niggers.

>Leaftrips

Canadian infighting pleases KEK

yeah but they haven't started changing the word nigger to [redacted] yet have they?
>reddit formatting
>expects me to take him seriously
I'm sure google hasn't been masterminding this but I can assure you that someone out there has seen what this can and will do and has helped it become a thing through spamming it
Fuck off Jamal

I know 3 guys working at Google and from what I've been told they literally hire one person from every country when hiring in mass, at least in Europe. If you have multiple nationalities even better. They also specifically want cosmopolitan people who love diversity, traveling, and know at least 3 languages, etc.

I hope so. Operation Google is borderline genius as far as I'm concernend and all the repetitive 'muh self censorship' shills only affirm it's effectiveness.

Googles with attitude yo! Comin strait from da underground. Dis Google gonna pop a cap in yo ass. Etc etc

it isn't censorship when I still say nigger whenever I feel like. I just use google in place of it sometimes

Sigh. Nigel, let's not make this about formatting, since you made too many spelling mistakes to count on both hands, even with the extra fingers you developed in your sister-mother's womb.

It's literally designed to evoke the word "nigger" where it currently doesn't exist. It will more than double the amount of times normies effectively see "nigger."

Your theory makes no sense.

The narrative changed, 4 days ago the push was to get rid of nigger altogether. After the backlash the censorship shills decided to go in more slowly, that's what this interchangeable business comes from.

The fact remains that this retarded meme will never leave the chans, it hasn't ended left Cred Forums, if you fucking niggers were serious about this you'd be spamming every social media outlet with your inane chanology project.

But you aren't, you're just trying to get nigger bleeped out on Cred Forums, so you can post seamlessly between reddit and Cred Forums

Tldr start these threads with all your efforts to spread this on instagram and facekike or fuck off

ITT:
Cred Forums in 1914

The big flaw in your logic is that the word NIGGER envokes emotions that are used as fuel for cognitive thought you fucking obese,10k per annum,ashy skinned groid.
If you change nigger to google you don't see stats about black people commiting crime and think FUCKING NIGGERS,you'll think kek fucking googles and it wont as effective a redpill.
Anyway Tyrone L'Quisha-Hernandez if you can't see the opposite side to the argument then you should hang yourself with as much rope as you can afford with your ebt card.
If you must know, i'm typing on my phone right now hence the spelling mistakes.
What's your excuse for blatantly being from /r/thedonald?

The one thing I can tell for certain about the Google thing is that it's a forced meme perpetrated by an organization which is getting better at forcing memes.

Implying that your side of the argument isn't blatantly stupid.

Also, when has "google" ever been used in a non-hateful context? Google doesn't map to "black man", it maps to "nigger." That's what you're confused about. It will only succeed if we use in in conjunction with "nigger." This fact alone nixes your entire thought process.

Are you butthurt because nobody wanted to use "dod"? Are you that bong?

Do you honestly think they will announce it when they do? It's a learning algorithm. It could be active right now for all we know, just not good enough at filtering yet due to lack of input.

Shitty meme. "Nigger" has a long history an an actual etymological origin.

No one outside of Cred Forums is going to catch up with "Google".

This is going to be over in less than a year.

Goddamm it's retarded nigger googes like you that ruin everything stupid jew skype baka

Get a load of these two dumb fresh off the pea green boat redditors.
You literally just said
>implying
Without green texting it. How new are you?
If anythin you're evidence this a psyop as you clearly haven't lurked here long or at all and are forcing a meme.
Not to mention you both post alike and at around the same time.
Fuck off shills

Shit's stupid as fuck. Also, OP is a faggot.

I'm a software engineer and I can tell you it is ridiculously easy to filter out words like nigger with simple regex, while having to determine the meaning of a word reliably by the context of a sentence requires an almost sapient AI.

We'll...if and when they do censor nigger we have our mutually agreed backup phrase

Fine by us

Nigel, you sure derive a lot of self-worth from being the Cred Forums meme police. Further evidence that you're just a pasty sadboy who is way too saddle sore that nobody wanted to use "dod" because it's fucking retarded.

Using "google" has an endgame. Your argument is all pathos spamming and desperate idiosyncratic pleas.

"I-I'm a real Cred Forumsack!!! See guys? I use all the memes that you say I should! XD"

Pathetic!

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanBdMORJj?channel=talk

is this the fucking future? niggaz going live?

>$0.05 has been deposited to your Google wallet ;)

What the fuck is this dod shite you're on about?
Put one of your food stamps to good use and put it on a letter asking your doctor to ethuanise you.
You don't have to be a member of the meme police to have good deductive skills, just fuck off already as you know you don't belong here.
Do you even know how to green text?

>using green text wrong
>using smiles on Cred Forums
So easy to spot a shill

As long as google keeps acting like a google it should stick

Google products suck dick, though. They're slow as shit and they never fucking work. The only reason the company has any money now is because the founders made a lucky investment and had a monopoly on internet search engines for like 15 years.

The point is to start using the term publically, where you already self-censor. We're just trying it out here, you dumb nigger.

>Brit thinks that Cred Forums memes=deductive skills

You haven't deduced a single thing, you've just slapped your flippers on your greasy phone and SORT OF conveyed a retarded CTR-tier position with nothing behind it. I take it you vote labour.

Do you know what "deduce" means? Go ahead, look it up, and demonstrate your 85 IQ by completely misunderstanding it.

Kek is loving me in this thread

>toxic

Spot the reformed SJW queer

that is why you use them interchangeably, r tard

You object to an adjective that has been around since the 17th century, because people that you don't like use it sometimes.

Who's the SJW here?

>r tard
Wow look at all these guys who type exactly the same way and who don't understand Cred Forums at all
This is in now way at all strange
Fucking shilling kikes

Everything is a meme my Google.

Decided to check out what OP Google is about. Better than I expected.

Also should country Niger be referred as something like Gogle or similar?

do this nigga right naa

I'm sorry, retard

Why is it that all of your posts have something to do with

"I'm the top Cred Forums man!!! None of you can Cred Forums on my level"

The reason so many people are making the same counterpoint is because it's painfully obvious to non-inbred mongs.

also you're a google nigger. kys

nigger

Solid B+ suggestion, my slavic friend.

>dude why do all your posts talk about how i'm a blatant shill and why the word NIGGER is what you actually need to redpill normies due to the emotions it envokes
>dude what do you mean calling people google's on a site that isn't censored is retarded
Hope you're getting paid well

>lets fool this ebil Google robo!
>proceed replacing racial slur with "Google", "Skype" etc..
>every "google" thread has at least 10 people typing "Nigger"

great job guise, the ebil robots will never crack this one!

Stealth mode engaged!

>Cred Forums censors own use of word nigger and gives free advertising for Google

Brilliant

Fresh OC, Google Sheets

Nigel, why do you keep ignoring that "google" only works when used in conjunction with "nigger." You need an uncensored incubator to form that association, otherwise the whole thing is pointless.

I'm pretty sure that normies know about the word "nigger." This whole thing isn't about redpilling normies, it's about facefucking google's censorship agenda and generally just making life slightly more miserable for our overlords.

Peel your tongue off of Google's boots. You call us shills, but you're the one using their techniques - deflection, straw man, ad hominem, etc. You seem pretty desperate for people to not think "nigger" when they see "google."

I wonder why that might be...

is this new shilling tactics, or are you just a fucking idiot?

>free advertising for Google
>implying that Google, a fucking billion dollar company, needs advertising

another idiot that doesn't get that they need to be used interchangeably to be effective.

calling a nigger a google is advertising for a company
I'm sure they feel the same when 5 armed googles tried to rob a chinese lady and got shot and chased off. dumbass niggers

>Another shitty meme

It's the shittiest of memes. This is what happens when newfags & redditors try to meme.

The use of "google=nig" only occurs on the internet.

I'm pretty sure people on the internet already know about google.

>The fact remains that this retarded meme will never leave the chans, it hasn't ended left Cred Forums, if you fucking niggers were serious about this you'd be spamming every social media outlet with your inane chanology project

I've already seen it spreading to youtube and twitter. what are you on about faggot.

Seriously how can people be this fucking dumb? Why the fuck would google drag it's own name though the dirt just to censor the word nigger?

You people need to understand the word nigger isn't powerful, it's the meaning and implication behind it, that the person your referring to is less than human. The word doesn't matter, it's the meaning attached to the word. If we make people think of tall, stupid, violent black people every time the word google is said, we have won.

I'm pretty sure I'll be saying it in the open. maybe nogs will catch on when I say goog to their face

its really up to us to put the work in for it desu

The mind boggles, fellow burger. I didn't believe that shills were really on Cred Forums in significant number until all these ass-backwards anti-"google=nig" arguments started showing up.

Send the googles back to africa

Shitty meme.

Google is mentioned millions of times on the internet by fucking casuals everyday, do you guys actually think a couple houndred salt-rightivists are gonna defeat their publicity machine?

its the chanology fiasco and #gg all over again

do you understand that even 1 mention of the word "NIGGER" will make the domain stick out like a sore thumb?

USA logic

You're a bold kid, Arnold.

Still, it's pretty clear that most of the google/nigger stuff will take place online. That's the main point, anyway. Fucking with google.

thread after thread after thread of shills crying.
The meme that keeps giving
Keep crying google loving skypes.

Well, no one actually expects it to be defeated, but a minor glitch would be a victory.

You idiots do get that this isn't Jewgles doing right
All of those WE WUZ KANGZ Pictures are coming from a tumblr blog,
The nog who's running it has 300+ patrons that saw if they use certain terms google's algorithm will put the pictures from the site as the first search results for when searching on white America or Europe
I'm pretty sure they've been laughing at us for two days over how trigger we got
Google is powerful guys you faggots but such a blatant disregard for facts they can't even get away with
The jews don't want to get rid of us kicking and screaming you silly goyim.
They play the long game and want us to just willingly let go of our race
This isn't google wanna fuck with someone get that nigger tumblr blog this shit is coming from you dumb faggots
do the google skype thing too if you want but this blog gotta go

i have no idea if you are a slowpoke oldfag or just a newfriendo

DO IT FAGGOT

All you are doing is stopping saying nigger. Who gives a fuck if you say google? Nobody.

Its like COINTELPRO had a brainstorming session, then made some posts and wham, Cred Forums isn't even saying nigger anymore.

One day they will meme you into multiculturalism and having a sex change and you faggots will eat it up because it will have pepe or whatever bullshit is memeing at the moment on it

But until that day, you will be nothing more than a google.
If you convert to skypery, your soul will be as black as your skin

Oh, a Slav that can't read. How shocking.

This right here you pack o' retards

You idiots do get that this isn't Jewgles doing right
All of those WE WUZ KANGZ Pictures are coming from a tumblr blog,
The nog who's running it has 300+ patrons that saw if they use certain terms google's algorithm will put the pictures from the site as the first search results with white America or Europe
I'm pretty sure they've been laughing at us for two days over how triggered we've been
Google is powerful you faggots but such a blatant disregard for facts even they can't get away with
The jews don't want to get rid of us kicking and screaming you silly goyim.
They play the long game and want us to just willingly let go of our race
Wanna fuck with someone go after that nigger tumblr blog this shit is coming from you dumb faggots

keep on doing the google skype thing too if you want but this blog gotta go

This, the google skype meme is pure faggotry. Just read it out loud and you while realize how fucking retarded it sounds. Nigger and kike have been used for decades and trigger people so well. why change it?

meh

operation google already failed

its operation dod now

Fucking skypes

>we are also dragging google's name through the dirt.
>googlefags actually believe anybody cares about their dumb little meme
LOL

I can just imagine the stupid look on the average Cred Forumsack's face when he screams "GOOGLE" at some nog in public. Shamefur, what was wrong with kike and nigger, you cowards?

Nobody is changing it.
There are tons of different things to call niggers
Pavment apes
coons
Nogs
We just want to add google to that list.

Here in the US, we a have an agency called the D.O.D. and they don't like to be told to fucking hang.
Beat it, shill. Saw that shit a mile away.

>wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
>“I want to use the best technology we have at our disposal to begin to take on trolling and other nefarious tactics that give hostile voices disproportionate weight,” says Jigsaw founder and president Jared Cohen. “To do everything we can to level the playing field.”
>Cohen
>COHEN

WHAT THE FUCK

Eventually it'll become an injoke between oldfags and most people won't use it.

It's a shitty meme that may or may not last.
It's getting forced hard

>“I want to silence the goyim who speak out”
>Skyper Cohen

its a really shitty forced meme and it will never work

using another word for "nigger" just means you comply to their censorship

>Still saying the n-word and k-word

fucking newfags

Just proves that the majority of Cred Forums is still idiots, even if they have the right opinions most of the time.

First of all, Google is NOT censoring Cred Forums, so by calling niggers "Googles" HERE you are only censoring yourself.

At this rate nobody will ever say nigger again. By the way, this strategy is still terrible even on YouTube. Just wait until they create a good enough algorithm or AI to flag posts WITHOUT keyword searching.

>D.O.D.
hur... let's call them FBIs for Feral Black Instigators...
'All FBI should hang, hur'

lol

>do you think this google thing will really last

Until somebody makes a better search engine, yes.

Well played

No one is changing anything. Google has created a Newton-like AI to start censoring 'bad' words and comments in order to police 'trolls'. They're not just censoring a word in a comment with ****, they're actively stalking people across the entire web and making it possible for companies to disable one person everywhere.

It's not just about bad words, if you have the wrong ideas or opinions you will be shut down too.

Therefore, it is necessary to evolve the language to get around this tracking/censorship. Replacing a word like 'nigger' with 'Google' makes it really hard for them to stop - because they won't censor their own brand.

It's not about 'getting back' at Google, it's about circumventing their plan to censor wrong-think from the entire internet under the guise of 'protecting innocent snowflakes from trolls'.

This is actually the most important meme Cred Forums has ever started.

it's better than that trying-too-hard-to-be-edgy DAK bullshit

OK, limey. What the fuck does DOD stand for and why wont you STFU about it?
It doesn't work here.
"Google" comes with a hundred pre-built jokes.
DOD means Department of Defense here, and talking shit about the DOD could result in extraordinary rendition.
Stop, now. Not funny.

nice

>"Google" comes with a hundred pre-built jokes.
see, took like 45 seconds

This guy gets it.

Google has claimed the right to disappear "unpopular" speech.

What becomes unpopular next? Political thought? Religious expression? Corporate sponsored word removal? News stories that don't conform to the Google worldview?

>not left Cred Forums

archive.is/4vcxm

this this this

you fucking retards are falling for this reddit shit

SAGE

o rly?

who gives a fuck

try again initiate

>archive.is/4vcxm
>they posted actual fucking memes

lol no
What makes Google successful is that they know they can hire an army of pajeets for the same price as one white person because they'll stick 30 of them in a single house, give them each a 2x4 foot room to live in and if they complain they'll send them back to wherever they came from.

Well done user.

Breddy gud.

whats this new meme about and how do I play along??

Jesus, what a pathetic clown.

You're literally no different than someone who gets a bunch of body piercings to establish a sense of identity, because you have nothing at all of substance about you.

You are superfluous, at best.

No one will miss you when you die.

>whats this new meme about and how do I play along??

Google is implementing a new AI to it's search engine that will not index pages that contain the word nigger.

Basically, Google is taking it upon themselves to define what is acceptable, and what is not, and using that to define the language to it's standards.

It was then suggested to replace nigger with Google, so that it would a) prevent Google's AI from functioning, and b) force Google to censor it's own brand if it adapted the engine. Basically a big Fuck You to Google.

I am never using the N-word again friendo.

I'm with you my google.

>Google is implementing a new AI to it's search engine that will not index pages that contain the word nigger.
so, now I dont need to edit robot.txt or include noindex meta tag?? I just need to write nigger in body to not get indexed.. lol, what a convenience.

Also, what about the comment section? What if someone writes "nigger" in the comments of your article. Shouldnt we visit liberal sites and spam nigger in there to get them blacklisted by google??

Yall are so remarkably daft.

It actually helps the cause for googles to keep saying "nigger" as well "google" to fuck with googles' nigger results.

Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Dindu/google/nig-nog/coons.......................

Google will be seen ask a white supereeeeemist thing and google will have to change there name...........

These are all good questions.

I'm sure they have whitelist, and googlelist dictionaries for "approved" and non approved free speech sites.

a fuckin

me you fucking google

Not all leafs man
Not all leafs
That guy's just a google

You're falling for Google's viral marketing campaign in which you shill their brand name and stop using the word "nigger."

They win twice because you dumb niggers are too stupid to not blindly follow forced memes.

should be, "around googles, be relaxation frugal"

youtube.com/watch?v=1XwoE1YfJBc
theme song for this thread

No one is trying to change it.

No one wants people to quit saying "nigger".

It is one of the great words of all time.

It is adding another term to the lexicon, like coon, pavement ape, porch monkey, dindu, etc.

It is to fuck with nigger, but also to fuck with googles and prissy safe space liberals.

Just how fucking retarded are yall?

You're fucking dumber than two googles.

>good googly moogly, dat thang is juicy

the google+ should be googleplex

It isn't self-censorship, it's slur rotation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzR3YofBOPI

Lol listen to this Facebook

If we SUCCESSFULLY turn google into a permanent racial slur in the mind of the public, Google will be hurt, that simple

I just realized something.

If it gets into a single rap song, googles on the street will be calling each other google.

Best meme in a while, pretty smart tactic if it become massive.

Google Chrome, +, and Earth got me good. The others could use some work.

I didn't make these, just trying to help spread them.

I can see how people find the nigger = google thing forced in text. The sound/flow of it is still not perfectly natural and intuitive to me, even after 4 days.

But, this meme is ready-made for the pictures.

And, I am very much for this catching on.

Call them for what they are and do not beat around the bush.

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES

Nice, thought the "search the web using google!" parts are useless

Unless you're implying google is using googles to search the web.
Is googling slavery?

30 day ban from skypebook

Its here to stay

Fixed it.

Nice

Whats the point of saying the n-word anymore anyway. The ai censored it after all. Just say google we can take google down and there bot

The only faggots who push this argument are either fucking retarded or shills. They want you to keep using nigger on automatically filtered sites so that they can, you know, filter you.

They know this will put a wrench in their wheels, so they want to nip it in the bud with shit memes like

>forced self censorship

No one is changing anything. But using nigger and kike will get your posts automatically hid and your account shadow banned from now on, on all sites that will use automatic moderation.

Please let it just be another shitty meme.

The name is SEO.

Well done.

You don't get a 30 day ban until the 4th or 5th one, unless they have changed it.

My 8th expires in 8 days.

I think it's a good thing. You race-baiting fags should be censored and wiped the fuck out. You're always talking about bad genes and inferior races but you cucks are all autistic neckbeards. Do the world a favor and kys