Spacecucks think we'll ever leave Earth

>spacecucks think we'll ever leave Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/616937/GLOBAL-COOLING-Decade-long-ice-age-predicted-as-sun-hibernates
deepspace.ucsb.edu/projects/directed-energy-interstellar-precursors
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/PIA17046_-_Voyager_1_Goes_Interstellar.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect_of_spaceflight_on_the_human_body
listverse.com/2014/12/29/10-astronaut-health-risks-that-threaten-deep-space-missions/
youtube.com/watch?v=YGxVGtkTa4s
interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2016/space-astronauts-iss-return-peake-malenchenko-kopra/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_10
joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html
pacificfertilitycenter.com/blog/life-span-frozen-sperm-ask-experts
nasa.gov/externalflash/HRP_Feature/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who knows? People used to think a microwave oven was science fiction

we should've stayed in the trees desu

then waht plen

>Being this random

shutup no-bird mexico

But at least we went to the moon 50 years ago :^)

>heliocucks think we'll ever bypass the firmament

>still believes we sent humans through the van allen belt

>there's a lot of dots on this image that means the asteroids are really close together

>tfw

>pastagoogle thinks he'll win a war

What a waste of money.

Yeah I came to that conclusion some years ago. Shit is WAY too big for us to make it out. Even light takes fucking centuries to go anywhere.

I can see a gundam tier future with manmade colonies within the solar system, though.

What's wrong with humanity, that's cost of building one shopping centre...

Traveling through space is not immpossible.

>they said the same about ever going to the moon
>we went there 7 times

>tfw we are aiming for mars

brainlets just can't compete and should shut the fuck up

Looking at that image my only thought is that something wants to keep us here. We are in the universe's largest open air prison.

It was at about 60 or 70 b/n when the moon landing was done for NASA

>inb4 lame Humanity Fuck Yeah dumps

>we already have

asteroids in the belts are spaced apart further than the earth from the moon. You could drive throught the asteroid-belts blindfolded

we have dug up modern day human skellies in coal seams that are millions of years old. we've dug up soda bottles, beer cans, tv controllers, plastic wtc junk embedded in mineral deposits predating christ by a million years.
We dont get to leave bud.

express.co.uk/news/science/616937/GLOBAL-COOLING-Decade-long-ice-age-predicted-as-sun-hibernates

and this is how they orbit

All we need to do is build molten salt reactors. cheap to build, 100% safe, highly efficient, modular, use a plentiful fuel (spent fuel or thorium), has 1% waste (included within the waste is RTG fuel for deep space travel). Without it we struggle to even get RTG fuel.

>the moon is only 380 000 km away
>light travels at 300 000 km/s

However fast we are able to push our spaceships, we just won't get very far.

Worm holes have no real science to back them up, we don't even know the fabric of reality enough to even tell if it could possibly make sense.

its not gonna happen in my lifetime so fuck it. end the funding of this nerdy shit and focus on what matters.

>actually believing we travel space at all.

The earth is flat. The van allen radiation belt exists, yet we know just how to get past it.

Cmon, Cred Forums. Use your brains.

Problem is not leaving earth.
Problem is retards thinking they can leave the local cluster which is impossible for our and other races wherever they are.

My first born son will be born on Mars cap this

>BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AMD BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD
>JUST ENOUGH TIME TO COVER UP THE FALLACIES IN THE ORIGIN OF THINGS.

We cant just have people knowing the truth about things. Lol.

deepspace.ucsb.edu/projects/directed-energy-interstellar-precursors

With current technology we could send probes to neighboring star systems and they would reach them within a lifetime.

Why would God create such a ridiculously large universe without some means of interstellar travel? There has to be a way, we just haven't discovered it yet.

If you're going to go with god from the bible, then according to it, the earth will be destroyed and the only people that will live in another world similar to earth are the ones that accepted Jesus Christ in their hearts.

Dude we wuz spherical and oblong orbitz n shiet.

>ridiculously large universe

or is it actually really really small?

>Worm holes is the only way to go faster
Maybe in your country
Saged
Dumb ass defeatist thread

Humans cannot leave Earth unless we shed our meatsacks. Our meatsacks cannot survive in space for long at all. People who claim there is a way around this are lying, most likely to get shekels from investors or grants.

The problem is, we cannot shed our meatsacks and maintain our consciousness. The mind is an emergent property of the entire bodily system interacting with the outside world. One cannot separate mental thoughts from biological influence, so one cannot separate the mind form the body.

For example, there is no evidence that humans have any drive beyond the biological desire to mate and keep the spawn alive. Our behaviors appear complex, but the desired outcomes from these behaviors always boils down to biological influence being interpreted flexibly by the mind.

This is a fact. Humans will never go to space. We might create a new "living" being (possibly based on the functioning of the human body) and send that into space, but your consciousness, your sense of self, will never go to space except for a few hours at a time as a job or if you're fired out of a space cannon as an execution.

Technology is the solution to all problem s luddite google

>implying the earth isn't flat and there even is a "space" to get to

>just because we haven't done it yet it's impossible to artificially emulate the environment of Earth in space
Maybe in your country it is
Saged this defeatist piece of crap thread again

>Worm holes have no real science to back them up

Yes they do, what the fuck are they teaching in schools nowadays

ToR's predictions have nearly all been proven, wormholes are virtually impossible for us to create because of the power needed which we have no access to

I love how scientifically illiterate people have this tendency to latch onto some bullshit they randomly encounter on the internet like its the word of god

>nuh its the MEATSACKS man im tellin ya

The real problem is FTL, the fact that physics in all likelihood puts definite constraints on technology - this is something we will never be able to get around.

The fact that universe is silent is further proof - simple statistics leads to believe that earth must have happened more than once and yet nobody is talking, nobody is travelling through the galaxy, nobody is bulding dyson spheres.

Civilizations live and die within the confines of their solar systems.

The bible talks about God's relationship with man and his plan for us. It in no way implies that the rest of the universe is empty and we are the only things living in it.

Even if we could travel at 10 x c, wouldn't you hit something in the oort cloud?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/PIA17046_-_Voyager_1_Goes_Interstellar.jpg

because we are in "prison" universe Persian.

big distance are perfect to protect from "infected" worlds like our planet

I hope they send a probe to Sedna when it comes near us.

What a bunch of nonsense, it wasn't a biological imperative to go to the moon, we did it because we have ambitions greater than just feeding fighting and fucking.
With proper shielding to replace the protection of Earth's magnetic field, and rotational motion to replace the gravity, what would we even be missing at that point?

>The fact that universe is silent is further proof - simple statistics leads to believe that earth must have happened more than once and yet nobody is talking

maybe they were too loud and something found them

there is only one answer to stupidly long distances: stupidly fast speeds
i'm very optimistic about this new EM drive thing, they will be testing the stuff in space soon.

>the fact that physics in all likelihood puts definite constraints on technology
Of it does, retard. Everybody except this delusional faggot knows that. That is why I brought up the fact that humans' meatsacks are what prevents us from getting to space and always will do so. You are the illiterate one if you think the meatsack is a minor issue.

>flat earth
>brains

we are gonna have to one way or the other, lest we disappear and be just a single blip in the history of the universe (also shitskins)

I need to take the time and learn how to play Aurora

The solar sails thing sounds interesting, I think unmanned missions over long distances is achievable

>lest we disappear and be just a single blip in the history of the universe (also shitskins)

This will happen regardless, heat death will see to that

>ridiculously large universe

I agree that it seems unnecessarily large. FTL travel is probably possible. The relative velocities of certain celestial objects are in fact greater than c.

And how exactly did you deduce that?

Maybe everyone else was smart enough to keep quiet.

Any race that develops a FTL drive is an enormous threat to anyone else in the vicinity.
A tiny spaceship becomes a doomsday weapon. Point an object of just a hundred kilograms at a planet, accelerate to just a fraction of light speed and you'll annihilate its entire biosphere.

Think about it, even if you are a peaceful and kind race, if you detect a nearby race firing up their first FTL drive, the most logical thing for you to do from a survival standpoint is to wipe them out immediately.
Best to keep quiet and hope nobody notices us.

God did say he created the heavens (The Universe) to be of unimaginable sizes to declare his glory. Maybe we just aren't meant to explore The Universe. I would hope that's not the case. I would hope God has some other plans going on in The Universe because he never said humans were all he cared about.

No it isn't nonsense. The USA and Russia went to the moon for war-related reasons. And soon as the war was over, we all stopped caring. Nowadays, people are still launching stuff into space, but only as a defensive war-related measure. Do you think war has nothing to do with the biological urge?

Besides, that is irrelevant. The fact is, the human body cannot survive in space due to many insurmountable reasons. Sure, it is theoretically possible to protect humans in space, but in practice? No. Not possible. Manufacturing is not magic. Some things are not viable doe to energy constraints.

>heat death

big crunch or eternal expansion?

fucking rekt

Soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1YxNYiyALg

>spacecucks

i can't be the only person that thought that was hilarious

>meat sacks man
And I'm delusional
That is literally the least problem of going to space, especially considering we've already pushed our bodies into space and will continue to push them further and further out.

This. You don't even need FTL, just the ability to maintain consistent thrust over a good amount of time.

Not with that attitude

Lol you didn't even try to argue against his claims, just more "it's impossible!" Defeatist cuck shit.

>nauticucks think we'll ever leave Europe

Probably, but we'll never leave our Galaxy. At least in our current understanding of physics. We would need to exploit wormholes to do so and there is no proof of their existence

Eternal expansiion because of the "runaway effect" of the universe's expansion

More space is being created every second whereas there is only a finite amount of matter, and therefore gravity

The universe can't collapse in on itself if there isn't enough gravity to take hold after expansion finishes

Have you read Rare Earth. There is a serious likely hood we are the only life in The Universe.

>However fast we are able to push our spaceships, we just won't get very far.
We wouldn't, but our descendants could.

Not if we flip it into maximum overdrive

it becomes exponentially easier to extend your orbit based on your distance from the sun uneducated shill

2/10

It's not that we can't leave. There's no point to leave.

if we were the only life in the universe, then why wouldn't god deem us special?

And there's an even more serious, legitimate likelihood that we're actually living in a simulation, which would mean that something had to have set the simulation up meaning there's other life out there.

His only meaningful claim was that the urge to go to the moon wasn't biologically driven. I argued against his claim flawlessly by proving that he was totally wrong. His other claim needs evidence to support it before it is worth arguing about.

Illuminati fucking CONFIRMED.

>simple statistics leads to believe that earth must have happened more than once
We don't even know how life originated on Earth, how can statistics be used in any meaningful way with such limited data?

Your post makes you seem retarded. You are aware that some astronauts have been in space for months at a time?

Also, it could be said that spreading out onto other planets is the next step in the fulfillment of our biological imperative. The only way to truly ensure the future of the human race would be to not have ever human live on the same planet.

>Leave Earth
>posts picture of Kuiper belt surrounding the SOLAR SYSTEM
Get an education faggot

>muh van allen belt

Based fucking jupiter saving our dumb planet from apocalypse on a fucking daily basis

can't argue with that, maybe we can become robots that function in extreme temperatures by then

>And there's an even more serious, legitimate likelihood that we're actually living in a simulation
why?

I have a simple question that I never found the answer to. Say you are somehow going the speed of light. I know shit is far apart and you aren't likely to smash into something, but that doesn't seem like a very safe way to go about it. What happens if something randomly gets in the way? You can't just strafe around it or something. Is it just hope based on probability?

Dark Energy and Entropy will eventually claim all. Just hope that a God exists.

you can't drive cars in space retard

>We don't even know how life originated on Earth
amino acids self organize, and if you can't imagine how it proceeded from there, you're retarded

where does this bullshit that FTL is probable come from

nobody even proved that its theoritically possible yet

Jews

Something as small as a mote of dust could be catastrophic like a bomb. In sci fi they deal with it usually by having an ice shield on the front to absorb the impact, or by having lasers scan and shoot stuff out of the way, or by projecting a gravity field across many miles that pushes away objects that would collide. Other times FTL takes advantage of a "warp bubble" so local space around the spacecraft doesn't actually move, just the bubble around it.

>Also, it could be said that spreading out onto other planets is the next step in the fulfillment of our biological imperative
No, the biological imperative doesn't have goals. You spread as far as you can and then you stop spreading because you cannot spread further.
>You are aware that some astronauts have been in space for months at a time?
You are aware that they develop serious health problems up there, even for a few months? You are also aware that the energy cost of keeping those spacemen alive for a while in those conditions is off the charts?
>The only way to truly ensure the future of the human race would be to not have ever human live on the same planet
Then the human race cannot survive because we will not be going to space. But the biological urges might encourage us to eventually develop "children" (advanced machines) that can survive in space. Perhaps they will colonize the star systems. But they will not be human.

Hey anons, will you redpill me on the USA Freedom Act?

Found out about it today and looks like it stops NSA, FBI, CIA and others from spying on people. That's I assume - the bluepill.

So, does it work? Is there any evidence of NSA still spying? And tl;dr how does the Freedom Act affect their work IRL and how it was intended?

pic slightly related

>lasers scanning and calculating to shoot objects while going at speed of light
WEW

To be fair to sci fi authors, I am wrong here, this is from novels where they only go fractions of the speed of light.

You're talking out of your ass.

>earth
>round
>rotates the sun

lmao

roundcucks pls go.

tell that to this guy

>Thinking that anything but the RNA world theory is a viable explanation of how life was created.
The Amino acids coming together would be like a clock just coming together, or a tornado creating a Boeing plane with a scrapheap.

There is evidence, I believe from NASA research, that it is theoretically possible to "fold" spacetime to travel great distances, but the energy needs are probably impossible to access in practice.

Once youre past the oort cloud youre like 1/10th there.
And with the new engine technology comming up, that would be the acceleration streak.
The rest of the distance would be covered relatively quickly in comparison.

It's physically impossible. Fuel, speed, blablabla

I really wonder what sedna looks like

I have a question how would traveling at the speed of light work in theory? Is it the same concept as microorganisms hitching a ride on a human and spreading disease from one continent to another?

everyday I'm reminded that I'm just a small man in the middle of nothing, God better exists how else am I going to watch humans do human things with Jesus?

You had this discussion 2 weeks ago faggit. We already found out your a butt hurt was dego who's salty because you don't have a space program. Now go back to your scooter repair shop and motor oil and pizza sauce smelling Cologne.

Neat

It wouldn't. You gotta hack your way around the speed of light if you ever want to explore space.

Even accelerating forever wouldn't take you to the speed of light

And you can't leave earth since it's flat, there is no gravity so space travel is impossible.

It's the home of KEK. Used to be closer to earth.

ITT: retards who don't understand how space and time works. you realize traveling in FTL meant that you'd travel the entire universe instantly? Because there is no time?

we won't be the ones to explore the galaxy.

Our creations will. We are God angels meant to shepherd the "new man" into creation.

yeah pretty much this worthless species is never going to leave this solar system, only delusional faggots believe that we are going to be able to achieve space travel before the collapse of civilization. They are usually the same type of faggots that ride on Elon Musk cock and his pathetic 'speeches' about colonizating mars or any other planet/moon in this solar system
listverse.com/2014/12/29/10-astronaut-health-risks-that-threaten-deep-space-missions/
we cant solve this type of problems right now and there are faggots that believe we can travel through space if the government decided to fund it. Unless we find a way to create a gravity similar to earth on our spaceships, find a material flexible/easy to repair and strong enough to repel the radiation from space and find a efficient way to increase speed/decrease speed in space we are never leaving this shithole,

praise be to kek!

if you're going at light speed nothing will hit you unless it is already in the way the moment you reach light speed. So just have a strong laser berm to sweep the way kek

>its a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, but is really just a dumb swedish cuckold

>So, does it work?
No. Just because the law exists doesn't mean they are following it, which is exactly what they demonstrated with the Snowden bullshit.
>Is there any evidence of NSA still spying?
The last time we got evidence of NSA mass surveillance, someone had to risk their life, flee the country, and go into hiding to expose it. It's safe to assume that the NSA has taken measures to reduce the chances of this happening again, so the chances of evidence coming forward is as slim as it's ever been.

>its a guy who just watched Prometheus post

>I have a question how would traveling at the speed of light work in theory?

Warp drive or wormholes.

>muh microwave
>no one would have discovered microwaves without muh space
>hurf durf but muh star trek

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS THERE IS NO EVEN THEORETICAL WAY OFF THIS ROCK REEEEEEE

im 13 what is this

The difference is, my picture was taken with a camera

This guy is right. Even if interstellar travel becomes possible, our goals will always be to recreate a new Earth-like planet, because we, as biological bodies, are and will always be dependent of our bodily confinements.

Nice troll, a reminder for certain that Cred Forums is a Christian board

Why? What for?
It doesn't benefit the human race. We get nothing out of it, not even knowledge.

What a fucking waste

Why the fuck did India spend over a billion dollars in space exploration in 2015-2016? They could have put it in plumbing and installed hundreds of thousands of toilets to take care of their designated population.

No, we don't need warp drives or wormholes. You retards need to understand the closer you get to speed of light, the slower time goes.

If you're gonna explore the universe, you'll simply have to mess with time, people at Earth will die of age, but you won't age in your ship.

If time for you goes slower, and time outside you goes faster then speed can become infinite(which it does if you hit speed of light)

>implying we won't have a glorious space empire

>living in a simulation

Does anyone have any recommendations on books/studies/documentaries about this simulation theory?

I've never given it a thought but maybe I should.

Theres plenty of ways to get off this rock.
None are economically viable or remotely reasonable but their are ways.
Generation ships are the solution to the large amount of time it would take to leave the solar system while carefully planned and maintained nuclear reactors can propel the vessel away from the sun.

60/70 billion? You mean million?

What is it with you jews and exaggerating numbers vastly out of proportion?

If you can constantly accelerate you can build a giant Hexagonal grid which would allow one to create interlocking pieces that support/surround a manmade comet which is then pushed wherever in space... We just have to discover cryogenic freezing first.

imbecile

>If time for you goes slower, and time outside you goes faster then speed can become infinite

lol sweden

>(((Jupiter)))

youtube.com/watch?v=YGxVGtkTa4s

here i found another source for idiots with ADD
interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2016/space-astronauts-iss-return-peake-malenchenko-kopra/

thats just grand

now show me your propulsion system and fuel storage

This. If photons were sentient they would be living both the beginning and the end of the Universe at the same time.

lol, did you make that pic specifically for this thread or just have it on hand?

Say that you age 1second per earth minute but you travel at 200km/s, this means that for citizens on earth you travel at 200*60km/s. Time decreases the faster you travel.

This is how the logic goes you little leaf.

Back in 1973, the total cost of the Apollo program reported to Congress was $25.4 billion.

space funding is politics

MORON

>new world cucks think we'll ever settle another continent that takes MONTHS just to go there

You still age you nigger, you just age RELATIVELY slower than those stuck on earth.

>as biological bodies
Who says we'll still be purely biological by the time interstellar travel is possible? We already have people living for over a year without a heart while they wait for a transplant. Living normal lives, at that.

We have robotic artificial legs that are attached to the user's nerves so they can control it with their mind just as they would a real leg.

We have room sized computers aimed at simulating the brain's neural pathways, and if cell phones and PDAs are any indicator, it only takes a quarter to half a century for the capabilities of a room sized computer to be miniaturized to pocket sizes.

>implying the 3rd rich wont rise again and we'll go flying into space, killing all space niggers

>meatsacks
transhumanism autists should be put into camps

no
inept way to state it
time does not pass for massless particles

Anyone know that channel that keeps uploading videos of shapes?

Radiation isn't really all that dangerous. The whole concept that you instantly mutate/die the moment you're exposed to a little bit of it is a Cold War meme fabricated by liberal scientists to discourage the use of nuclear weapons.

The Van Allen belts aren't all that bad, particularly if you pass through the portions above the poles, and the hull of a ship robust enough to survive in the vacuum will block most of the radiation anyway.

>>spacecucks think we'll ever leave Earth
>implying we haven't done so already
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_10

Ofc you age, but say that time freezes(speed of light), this basically means you travel the entire universe at once making traveling(age) pointless.

This is why hitting speed of light is impossible as it would need the entire energy of the universe.

You might be confusing the "hologram" concept of the universe with the "simulation" concept? A simulated universe is based on a thought experiment that states either we are living in the simulation of an advanced species or else there is something that prevents advanced species from developing. The "hologram" idea is more interesting because it is based on observations.

>spent less than kikes do on advertising over a few years
fucking hell.

200km/s is going to give _very_ negligible time dilation

1/10 bait

It's only my opinion, but probably because he didn't design it for humans. We are a byproduct. And I would personally be quite surprised if he took too much interest in our joke of a species.

What is the Orbit of Sedna centered around?

BTW thar be gold and rare earth minerals in that asteroid belt we will mine the fuck out of it

We will terraform mars then venus.

it's just a way for others to understand it

its a jobs program for STEM

> energy of the universe.

more than that

>space communists will not drill off planet for space resources

Gee, I WONDER why robo-lenin failed.

For reference a single Saturn V launch cost up to $375 million in 1969 — or, in today’s money, a few billion dollars. Jews spend that much quarterly on nose recharging R&D

>None are economically viable or remotely reasonable but their are ways.

ah, i see, yes, once the bar is lowered to "not remotely reasonable" then yes space travel is possible

>muh luddite, muh never would have left europe, muh star warz

never mind the fact that scott kelly, doot do do, latest space hero is going blind from gravity deprivation after less than a year in space, doot do do goodjob spacecucks

I'm not talking of the formula, just explaining the basics.

The truth is it's all about energy, Speed and time is combined, But speed after around 280km/s doesn't increase but instead time decreases.

The reason we don't factor in time into speed is simply because it has no real use in the world...yet.

>my only thought is that something wants to keep us here

I wonder who...

> relativistic speeds
Who cares what's left on earth when we get there?

Maybe if more of us went into STEM we'd be bringing in fewer designated shitting streets

>Who says we'll still be purely biological by the time interstellar travel is possible?

I'm just saying we won't be humans at that point. You can't have both humanity and space travel.

I think Mars could be feasible, after all Europeans traveled months to get to the New World. the difference is Mars has no support stuff already there (plants and food etc.), BUT instead of sending a letter back that takes years to return, we can communicate with mars in 11 minutes.

even more feasible is orbital infrastructure IMO. Imagine, say, a $100BN project that would create a large station at a lagrange point or in orbit somewhere, on which the space can be leased to interested parties, it would also provide something tangible for space companies to send flights to and from, but its still a long shot either way. the technology is here, the money is here, but the will of the majority is not. and the kikes dont care either.

>Have you read Rare Earth.
I have not. Can you give me the tl;dr version b/c I always thought give the size of the universe and probabilities, there is likely life in the universe. Contacting intelligent life in a similar state as ourselves, maybe not so much.

>latest space hero is going blind from gravity deprivation after less than a year in space,

Sweet. Love shit like this.

>2nd gen
muh dik

correction: speed increases, but not by *very* much for the energy you add. The energy needed for 1m/s faster is nearly double of the energy needed to travel the speed you're currently traveling in, this energy is instead used to affect time.

>No, we don't need warp drives or wormholes. You retards need to understand the closer you get to speed of light, the slower time goes.

The guy I responded to asked how to theoretically travel at light speed you idiot. You are talking about conventional relativistic kinematics.

>If time for you goes slower, and time outside you goes faster then speed can become infinite(which it does if you hit speed of light)

No, it can never become "infinite". There is a trade off between time dilation and length contraction so you never travel faster than light speed relative to any object, in fact, the speed of light is an asymptotic limit. If someone observes your clock going at a slower rate, you observe that your distances are shorter, but you will never reach light speed from any frame of reference.

If you wouldn't mind, care to explain the arguments for both and/or link some recommended material to read or watch?

Like I said, I've never really given it thought but this world just gets more insane every year. Maybe there is something to it?

rotary engines confirmed god-tier

>our joke of a species
How can you say that? We're atoms configured in such a precise manner that we're able to comprehend ourselves and our surroundings, that's surreal.

Daily reminder that the energy scale necessary to achieve intergalactic travel is literally outside of any future technological capability

>muh relativistic speed
>muh spacetime
>muh battlestar gallatica

behind every great swede, there is ackmed (assfucking him)

kek

rx8 was a fun car

I just stated in my post beneath that reaching speed of light is impossible and thus it cannot reach "infinite". My point is SPEED has no limit as long as the energy is there if you factor in TIME, that 300,000km/s is only gonna affect citizens on earth on how they see you.

PROVE IT'S FLAT FAGGOT

Stargates. Also the world is flat and beyond the ice wall is another earth pod with its own sun & moon. Ayy Lmaos are coming over the ice barrier that separates the earth pockets.

fuck, I wish they would do soemthing like that soon before I fucking die. fucking kikes, all i I got in life isntead was google riots

But we have.

There have been people on the moon

>god

those digits are triggering me

>Satan shilling the curved earth theory

topkek fuck off Beelzebub

>(((something))) found them

gee...

Fuck you

What else are you going to do with that money? Feed niggers in Africa and let them keep multiplying?

Space race gave us all the advanced technology we have today

>yes goy, we should just give up and stay here and subject ourselves to the jew
try harder shill

Oi spacecucks, check this out
joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Just google "holographic universe" and "simulated universe" -- you will find all kinds of articles with other relevant search terms and you can take the path of your choosing.

>Feed niggers in Africa and let them keep multiplying?

>amino acids self organize, and if you can't imagine how it proceeded from there, you're retarded
nigger even actual professionals don't have a solid idea of what exactly happened

You said that "there is no theoretical way off this rock" when there are plenty of ways off this rock.

But will our current knowledge of systems beyond our solar system your playing a crap shoot with your space ship.

Much like how Columbus and his crew would have died on their way to India if not for the Americas getting in the way and saving them.

I dont want random idiots saying something is impossible just because someone else says its difficult.

>Even accelerating forever wouldn't take you to the speed of light
Asymptote with the speed of light being the limit?

Actual spacecuck here

I know ;_;

objects in the oort cloud are around 1AU from each other. so no.

yes.

World needs to be united before we start space travel etc. or else we will just start space wars between each other, kek

You should read about qualia. All your experiences are tantamount to that of a rabbit; you just have a greater density of neurons and a larger brain that provides greater perspective and faculty for thought. The human being is impressive, sure. All animals are, for that matter. What they do on the other hand leaves quite a lot to be desired, I think you'd agree.

Don't get me wrong, however, I am convinced in the existence of a God; I'm no atheist. I just think that in order for a God to pay attention to humans, iphones and belief systems probably aren't doing that much to gain his attention.

Why can't the Jews fuck off to a barren, hopeless wasteland up in space? The Jews tend to resent and despise the beauty and perfection of nature, so they should go live in an artificial environment and develop cancer and dissolving bones.

Is that puny thing really worth its own observatory?

Die.

nothing with mass can travel at c. but if we were to travel at extremely high speeds near c then a 40 lightyear trip would be less than 40 years for the people on the craft going there.

if you could travel at speed c, then you could travel for billions of lightyears and arrive having elapsed no time at all, while back on earth everyone is dead and the sun has died too.

they're saying that a warp drive could be possible so if that's the case then it doesn't matter

you're the retard here. a warp drive doesn't follow the same rules as light speed

>mfw you develop advanced technology to leave Earth and get away from the Jews only to find out Jew Lmaos (the Reptilians who had the Torah written) populating every other planet in existence

and right now in reddit there is a post about traveling to mars in the front page, spacecucks are retarded.

Essentially you could flip a coin 10 quintillion times in a row on heads before you'd see life in our universe.

>My point is SPEED has no limit as long as the energy is there if you factor in TIME

And you are forgetting to factor in length contraction, so your point about limitless speed is still retarded.

What is the name of that telescope?

>b-but MUH SPACE COLONIES
lol
not only you will die before you can ever get a chance of seeing that happen, but guess what IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN AT ALL HAHAHA

>Making the microwave
>Difficulty level: 1
>Starting human life on an another planet
>Difficulty level: 1 000 000

nice cats

It's simple really

Artificial Wombs
Cryogenically Frozen Sperm and Eggs

pacificfertilitycenter.com/blog/life-span-frozen-sperm-ask-experts

>During freezing, sperm are cooled to a very low sub zero temperature (minus 196 degrees Centigrade). At that temperature, all biological activity is effectively stopped. The sperm cells are not metabolizing or depleting their energy reserves. They are truly in suspended animation. Bacteria or other microbes cannot attack or degrade the sperm in any way because they are also unable to function at such a low temperature. Everything is on hold.

>Biologists believe that correctly frozen cells in long term storage can literally last forever, as long as the temperature is properly maintained. It is believed that constant exposure to normal levels of background radiation is the only thing that could cause loss of viability and this effect is difficult to measure. Studies done in the 1970’s, exposing frozen mouse embryos to the equivalent of 2,000 years of background radiation, showed no measurable mutagenic effects in offspring.

Humanity can colonize the galaxy this way, it would take along time though, but we don't need FTL to do it.

exactly. a single fucking sports game is millions of dollars. why the hell cant jews fund something in space? at least then they'd be making use instead of giving money to shit crusted niggers who are unhelpable.

>was a fun car
>was
wh-what happened to it user

and how do we fix this mr genius

>World needs to be united before we start space travel

Well if the whole world was Communist there would be nothing standing in the way, not even humans

this. we keep using money on faggots, nu-male cafes and shit crusted nogs. its a waste.

Jesus fuck science really is a literal meme these days. Worm holes lol good lord wjat is wrong with these people

you do realize, you italian nigger sack of shit, that the journey from Europe to the New world took 5-7 months? that's the same time it takes to go to Mars.

Civilian programs are for stupid civilians. Real shit goes down at DARPA and "black projects".

>muh columbus
>muh Atlantic ocean = dead infinity of void
>muh pessimist luddite vs smug alpha space camper
>muh bought all star citizen packs

honestly...belief in space travel is no different than belief in god...it's fine...whatever gets you through the day...

You can get infinitely close to speed of light though

very cool user

I hate living in the bay area, the cities are shit, not worth all the light pollution. on some days I can hardly see the damn big dipper even on cloudless nights.

>he thinks space wars aren't cool
I for one have waited my entire life for the day we can blast each other to bits in space instead of in some boring desert hovel

Idiots. I used to be an astronaut in a secret world agency. I have been to all sorts of planets in our galaxy and I cam confirm that FTL does indact exsist and aliens are also real, some look human and some look reptillian.

AMA

Have you even read the ToR? Wormholes can exist. We haven't detected them and we CANNOT make them, but you can't preclude their existence

Even if we manage to colonize planets, doesn't mean we could control them in the future.We would just end up with more resource wars etc.

tell me about bane. why does he wear the mask?

Youre pointing it the wrong way.

I don't give a fuck about seeing them. It's a goal humanity has to set for itself. Either you choose the overman way, or the last man way, in which case I sincerely wish you dead.

It's a Planewave 24 inch refractor. Not sure of exact model.

Sold it for something more practical. Thinking about getting another one though.

you do realize, you moronic mongrel wank stain, that sailing on a wooden ship ON EARTH to another continent 2000 miles away isn't the same as traveling in the vacuum of space, for years, under constant radiation, for tens of thousands of AUs?

you do realize yours is but a mere false equivalence?

it's like saying, "hey if ants can survive falling 30 feet I guess I can survive too"!

you can't compare our solar system and beyond to a fucking ocean

We may not be putting human civilization in space, the modern version is to put gay people on TV.

Yes we can make wormholes and CERN is making them. I can confirm this as I used to be an astronaut in a secret world agency

The shortest distance in between is the scenic root.

>not utilizing state of the art canted observatories located on the Earth's edge

We're not sending Astronauts into space. We are sending frozen human sperm and eggs, the ship will land on the target destination and then start incubating the new humans until they are born. Perhaps a form of artificial intelligence can teach them about their mission after that. The effects of space flight on the human body won't matter as the sperm and eggs could be adequately protected from radiation.

This is just a way we can avoid sending astronauts into space and also deal with not having FTL travel.

I think we are created to fuck up the universe or something.

>Italy

>Radiation
>Doesn't know that space ships today in orbit use shielding against radiation.

Radiation won't be a issue unless you plan on going close to a black hole or a sun for some fucking reason.

That would make a good movie.

the only difference is that you dont get bombarded by radiation and zero gravity problems.
here

>what is Earth's magnetosphere
no human being has ever gone past Earth's magnetosphere
we have no idea of the effects it may have on a human body in the short term, let alone long term
this is a major issue that even the most delusional NASA scientists have acknowledged

Well your just the brightest person in the room yourself.
You dont have much getting you through your day it looks like.

When you see a challenge your suppose to solve it no matter how hard it is. Not declare it impossible and go back to bed.

We're viruses on a giant rock.

>aesthetics meme
>alt-right

>aljazeera

You sure about this Italy?

I'm not even gonna bother

I'm up in central PA at the moment (school). It's pretty alright here

I understand it's difficult, but you should start ignoring fellow burgers.

You do realize that in medieval times the technology we had was slightly worse than what we have today, and thus things like crossing the ocean might have appeared a little bit more challenging than what you are trying to look like?

>Mexican astronauts

>This is why hitting speed of light is impossible as it would need the entire energy of the universe.

Explain please, i am an idiot

The term you are looking for is "relative" and he addressed that by calling it a false equivalency. I can see both sides of the argument, as a based centrist.

>aljazeera
Mexican "intellectuals" read this

Reminds me of something...

that still doesnt fix the problem we face when we are in different types of gravity, even if the the new child's are born how are they going resist the difference of gravity without it deforming them ? and also how long do you think its going to take for humanity to develop a compentent ai ? remember that we do not have infinite time, civilization is starting to collapse and the resources we have on this planet are finite and our scientist havent made any new discovery to even coming close to what you re proposing.

Why bother including the eggs at all? Humans are likely to fuck shit up over petty greed, pride and sexual conflict. Why not just send the artificial intelligence, which presumably won't be programed to be violent irrational animals?

That is the real question. Humans are so flawed, so irrationally driven, why bother keeping them alive causing trouble if a superior intelligence can be developed? Maybe that is the purpose of humans -- to develop an intelligence based on our highest levels of thought, unencumbered by hormones and biological instincts.

Personally, I'd be happy if we could live in peace on Earth among flowers and trees and fresh air and abundant stuff I need to make my human body feel good, knowing that machines are up in space spreading the best of humanity and sending back data.

They are doing groundbreaking things...

so that's not your telescope, haha cuck

man, I've only got an 8" reflector but the views are really stunning,

sure here,
nasa.gov/externalflash/HRP_Feature/
maybe the nasa is good enough of a source for you faggot.

Yep, and we're gonna infect every single rock in the universe capable of supporting us, just you wait.

You clearly never partook on nationalist chatrooms 2 and 3 years back

>what is the moon landing
You do realize that the moon doesn't have a magnetosphere

I really hope so, I wanna be the most successful virus in the galaxy

Spinning stations MAY (Emphasis on MAY) be able to offset the issue of jello babies.

People think Space Colonization would involve setting up shop on planets, but I think we should focus first on inhabiting space itself first, if just to deal with the whole "Getting to the planets" issue.

>Pic related

Nasa says it's a issue and a risk, they're not saying it's something impossible to solve, infact it's one of the easier things to prepare for.

now go fuck yourself muhammed, i posted that link since it was made by someone related to you faggot.

Earth's magnetosphere extends past it

fucking plebs don't know about my microwave powered memedrive

If they dial the wrong number, we're all dead.
The thing is, they're all the wrong number.

nigger sailing on a wooden ship for 7 months in high seas is less dangerous than sitting inside a metal cage in space for 7 months

He didn't make the universe for us. It's not made at our scale. We are a chemical byproduct of physical matter and we'll become extinct in a cosmoloogically short amount of time.

this, everyone just thinks fucking Star Wars

>you do realize, you moronic mongrel wank stain, that riding a horse ON EARTH to another settlement 2000 miles away isn't the same as traveling on a wooden ship, for months, under constant threat of scurvy, for tens of thousands of nautical miles?

>you can't compare our sea routes and beyond to a fucking silk road

etc etc

>it's like saying, "hey if ants can survive falling 30 feet I guess I can survive too"!

now tell me how do we fix bone and muscle deterioration and fluid redistribution.

>mexican intellectuals
>what is radiation shielding
>what is having a round craft that spins to induce 1g which is perfectly doable given modern tech
>implying it was any safer in the 1400s
>what are disease and storms

Dgaf if we leave Earth or not. I just want prosthetic bodies.

nice user
what school if you don't mind? is it nice there?

We need to start breeding smaller humans with large brains, it has so many advantages, less space cancer is one

double dubs speak truth. in fact I think orbital spinning stations would be a good first step.

>there are fully grown adult males in this thread who believe in aliens even though there is literally zero evidence and it is entirely a faith-based belief largely influenced by the Jewish media

All dem untapped minerals

He is wrong about needing the energy of the entire universe to reach light speed. It would actually take infinite energy to reach light speed, so it is not physically possible. Also that sentence doesn't follow from the previous one, so disregard his point.

But if you want to know why reaching light speed is impossible, it is because an object gets heavier and heavier as it accelerates, needing more and more energy to increase its speed by some amount. This graph shows the factor by which the object's mass increases as it's speed increases towards light speed. The behavior is asymptotic so the object's mass will increase without limit.

All the stars shall belong to man.

Reverend motherfucking Abernathy. If it had not been for that piece of shit google preacher, we'd be on Mars by now. Googles want gibs, and skypes just want power. Faust does not live in their souls.

Penn State boy. If you couldn't tell it's their telescope lol. None of us here could afford it. I like it up here.

>What is artificial gravity?

>thinks humanity is the only intelligent life in the entire universe
>earth is an unremarkable ball floating around an unimportant star on the rim of a mundane galaxy

thanks for helping my fellow white amigo

>god
Stupid sandnigger

For once, a leaf isn't shitposting. All you faggots in here saying it's impossible clearly failed history. It's ALWAYS been "impossible" feats in science.

Energy of the entire universe = Basically infinite depending on how you see it.

Traveling the entire universe with no time means you gotta have total amount of energy as the universe itself including time, space, etc.

What of my sentence doesn't follow up?

>being a simpleton

do we have the technology for a complete radiation shielding? no

do we have the technology for an efficient way to increase and decrease speed in space? no

also remember that the resources in this planet are finite and we haven't created a reliable way to send someone out of our atmosphere. and you want some retards to create a round craft that spins to induce 1g. pls kys
all of the nazi scientis and engineers are gone, the nasa is a joke now and the average public cares more about global warming all of this while we are against a ticking clock.

I hope you don't mind me grilling you but I'm just curious
>what are the people like there?
>what cities (if any) do you visit nearby?
>how is their engineering programs?

Unethical

Sorry pal. Simply phrasing something as an analog doesn't make it a meaningful insight.

>"""""slightly""""" worse
Okay, That made my day.

You are right.

We are not going anywhere, and everyone thinking otherwise has no actual clue of what he is talking about.

The existence of unicorns is far more plausible, really.

how do you power a stanford torus large enough to sustain your entire civilization for thousands of years until you reach the next star?

>unremarkable
>literally only place in the universe that has life
Enjoy your atheist nihilism. Might as well just kill yourself now.

>believing in things without evidence
lol

Humans will become machines. Machines will travel lightyears. Time to get there won't matter because machines are immortal and can go into sleep mode.

k faggot now give me a source of a scientist that is creating a device capable of creating artificial gravity, remember that we are talking about whether humans are going to leave this solar system or not, not about whether space travel is possible with theoretical technology's that we dont have .

redpill me

>only place in the universe that has life

Drunk on theat emu wine

>do we have the technology for a complete radiation shielding?
what is lead which blocks alpha and beta radiation
>he thinks gamma radiation is dangerous anyway
>do we have the technology for an efficient way to increase and decrease speed in space?
>what is slingshotting
>what are conventional rockets
>what are ion drives
>what is turning the craft 360 degrees and conducting a burn from the main engines to slow down

we have the technology and the means but nobody cares anyway

Ah ok, makes sense. Thanks

I agree with you.

so its flat or curved in your opinion

it need not be a 'stanford torus'

you have a craft with a circular inner surface, then set it spinning only ONE time, it will keep spinning forever until you stop it.

Fact :life exists
Faith :life exists only in muh special snowflake world because jesus

>do we have the technology for a complete radiation shielding? no

You should try to understand how radiation and matter works, we do have matter on earth that can shield against 99% of radiation, the only ones penetrating are the ones traveling in uber fast speeds.

>do we have the technology for an efficient way to increase and decrease speed in space? no

Retard, the only speed we need is using earths own gravity to slingshot or our moon, this only becomes a issue outside our solar system, and we have quite a lot resources in our solar system to use before that.

Ayyyyy pol go stand inside 10 x-ray machines for 2 days and watch your body die.

That's what it's like in the van allen belt.

You pack if tards. The moon landing was propaganda and cinematography. We never sent them.

Source: they are alive today

Just how enlightened are you right now?

For you

>we'll never fly
>we'll never have electricity
>worlds flat
>there is no new world
>we'll never go to the moon
>Unicorns are much more plausible, really!

>what is lead
Something that weighs a lot.

>believing in things without evidence
I guess the tooth fairy, the Holocaust, and Santa are real too.

Admit it. You only believe in aliens because you were brought up with Jewish films like E.T. and Independence Day.

>Source: they are alive today

Kek. You are right.

no, it needs to be a stanford torus
because even if it were 100x times faster than our fastest probes it will still take hundreds if not thousands of years to reach the next star
this require resources that can simply not be put in a small craft

>australian academics

now tell me how do you get the fuel for the rockets, how do you create enough acceleration for your fucking ship made of lead and how do you maneuver your fucking ship made of led, now this is only the problem about ships, you still havent solved the problem about the fact that space if fucking huge and it would take ages to reach the next star. all of this while the finite resources on this planet are being exploited so your new tv and iphone have double the pixels. also
>implying our scientist and engineers are capable of calculating all the variables to have a successful maned mission
all of the nazis are dead.

>iran
off yourself piece of shit sand baboon