en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=xgez4ZNQUlk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"i think we could all agree"/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gb2/int/ you 60% piece of shit

Sweden and Estonia have of the best armies in Europe, as things stand now, Germany the worst in proportion to GDP.

Sweden has 10 thousand men half of that isn't even combat ready Estonia has even less

> Turk and Germany godtier.

Maybe it's time to stop posting Mohammed.

>germany 2016
>God tier

We havent spit out anything usefull besides the wiesel

Reichswehr when ?

>germany World War won : 0
>Italy World War won: 1

Israel is "good" because all that jew money though.

>Germany
>Losing both world war
>still god tier

THIS MEME NEED TO FUCKING STOP

So are we being punished for simply having a small army?

>Brazil is there
>"never really fought anyone"
>no Portugal
I won't even comment on which tier they belong to, but shit list nonetheless.

>Sweden has one of the two best armies in Europe

Sure seems like it. Please don't meme a "nice source" response, it has just as much of a source as your claim does except pic related is much more likely.

Israel should be God Tier because they pretty much command America.

>Greece
>HIGH tier

Pick one

This is list garbage, and I'm not saying that Sweden's position is wrong.

>mexico
>beat texas easily

not even texan, but Mexico got fucking humiliated.

>A fucking leaf

We have an awful "army" over here, but we're probably the best equipped on in Europe, lots of cutting edge stuff really. Probably can afford it since our army is so small its virtually useless anyway.

saged, Mehmet
Estonia has like 6 men of fighting age

>good cannon fodder

The only thing Turks are good at is being despicable.

>Napoleon
>High tier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
Result

Decisive Russian victory[1]
Destruction of French Allied Army
Start of the War of the Sixth Coalition

>Russia
>decent tier

>t*rk revisionism
Mehmet please go sell some ketones elsewhere

no Portugal lol

>Turkish
>Gets rekt in it's entire history spam by russians
>god tier

>Ameritard education

yeah... and Canada!!!! LOL

>Soviet Union
>Russian Federation
>no Russian Empire

Catherine the Great's Russian is at least high tier.

What the hell have Ireland acomplished?

Americans not knowing anything about history, classic

switch Germany with France

stop fucking posting this

Great Britain should be in whichever tier the United States is in, make of that what you will.

>mexico
>can't even beat druglords

>USA
>can't even beat niggerspic gangs and assorted drug peddlers who are 10 times less advanced, wealthy, violent, organized, resourceful while having a police state, uncorrupted politicians/military, and big brother mass spying at their disposal

Lmao these comparisons are beyond retarded

>Alexander was Greek

wewity wew l+s

>Potato niggers and Argies above Sweden and Nederlands
Also swap france and the ottomans.

>One of these things is not like the others

done

>Mexico beat Texas easily

But Mexico in fact lost the first war it fought against Texas, and the second war was against Texas + the USA and it was completely one-sided against Mexico.

>WWI
>Fighting against whole europe, then against whole world
>Itally is not even worth speaking off
>Austrians did matter a bit, but not as much
>Fight for 4 years, finally get reked

Skip 20 years

>Britbongs, and Frogeaters are too preocupied with their "Global cobntrol vision" to see what the fuck is happening.
>USA couldn't care less about Europe.
>Meanwhile hitler is arming his army, take's shitton of clay, basically comes unharmed out of it.
>"Nah it's fine, hitler is our friend, amirite guis"
>Rhine Treaty happens
>German invasion on Poland is basically inevitable now
>"Nah, who cares about Poland. It doesn't mean shit to us guis"
>1.09.1939 happens
>WWII
>Itally is still as useless
>Japs are doing decently
>Itally even CHANGES FUCKING SIDES, in the middle of the war
>But still, it's basically Germans vs the whole world
>Almost took FUCKING MOSCOW.
>Get pushed back
>Still fight for 6 fucking years

Germans are pretty based in terms of war. I'd say, take Brits and Frogs to Decent Tier, up Russians, Fins, Poland, Viets and Japs to High Tier. Then it's perfect

>Roaches
Roaches got BTFO by Russian empire 99% of the time.
>Fucking Jews
gimme a brake

>Canada not god tier

>t. Alberto Barbosa

>t*rks
>god tier
I wonder who could be behind this post

>Poland
>Higher tier than Britain and France

Actually the swedish army is perfectly equal in the sense it doesn't care about your gender at all. Females are expected to pee standing (using the cut off top of a plastic bottle) and there are no female barracks. Conscription is about to be reinstituted and this time for everyone, not just men.

Forgetting about the Mongols as well

17,500 active forces + 15,500 defense league + 220,000 in reserves

we are not that unprepared

>most skilled black nation
Fuck you mate

Turkey should be Decent tier
France in God tier
Sweden in Decent tier
Burgerland in Decent tier

Switch Spain with Greece. Turkey doesn't belong in God tier either.

Burgerland should remain high tier. Just because the US Army is shit doesn't mean it isn't the most powerful military in the world.

Sweden has always been neutral and irrelevant.

Can we get a small bump in the list? We pretty much dominated in the Paraguay war.

Turkey
>Couldn't overthrow their government.
Britain
>Wouldn't have won WWII without American help
>Barely squeaked a win against a south American country
Germany
>Sandniggers have taken over

USA
>Jewish world masterminds have set up shop here and won't allow our downfall

>WWII
>Brits
>Basically a bunch of inbreeders on a isle
>The only thing that they did was a battle of britain.
>Even then, the best squadron was fully polish
>tfw brits only gave us aircrafts, and we basically saved their asses

Don't make me laugh m8

Also

>Frogeaters
>Have a fully developed army
>Be conquered in less time than Poland which got no army, almost no supplies and was attacked from two sides.
>No resistance from Frogs, just fact acceptance
>Polish men, women, and children fought until "comunnist liberation" came.

Frenchmen are a joke,

>Basically a bunch of inbreeders on a isle
Sad about not getting our money anymore you dirty slave?

Thanks for the laugh Poorland, you're truly funny.

Don't forget that bongs also stole our gold we moved from Poland when papa Adolf came. Don't forget that bongs made us pay for the equipment polish army used. Don't forget that bongs didn't even invite poles to the victory parade. Don't forget that the "mastermind" behind Operation Market Garden Montgomery blamed his failed planning on general Sosabowski and polish paratroopers.

We got the Brits out of most of the country in a time when Britain was still the worlds biggest power and when we had no international support

>Be a brit living on a island
>Literally save from every invasion because fucking oceans.
>Sell Poland to Stalin, because fuck these slavshits, amirite mate's ?
>Have a prosperous live for 75 FUCKING years.

You are hypocritical beyond belief

How did that Operation Dynamo work out for ya, mon ami ?

>Paraguay
>Not even in the list
I wonder why!

>mentioning Alexander for Greeks
>not talking about roman empire for Italians

Don't forget that bongs just allowed the Soviet Union to seize all of Poland despite all the help that your fighters gave them. Don't forget that bongs supported communists to in Africa over their own ex colonies.

Why are bongs such pieces of shit?

Murrica must be higher, Germans and Turks lower.

>Poland
Literally just fuck off. You're not even worthy of a response.

Do i look like a negro to you faggots?

Mao is not pleased, to the fields with you.

Come on, feed me man. Your helplessnes fuels my happiness. Also, just gonna throw it in there, nice Ad Homminem.

In WW1 Germany had Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans on their side. Those two equalled at least Russia's weight on the balance of power scales.

WW2 was more of an impressive accomplishment, but Barbarossa was embarrassingly misjudged.

>Almost took FUCKING MOSCOW.

So what? Napoleon did and he lost even harder.

Ask the British :^)

And Russia should be higher

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Poland

>poor soldiers
How does wealth equate to good soldiers?

Don't forget UK

Wow, so, a 20 year old country, after 123 years of slavery, while being attacked by 2 superpowers, still did better than Frogs and brits ? Really made me think.

I may agree on terms of WWI, but in terms of WWII Germans absolutely destroyed. Also, taking moscow is pretty huge, cause in history, only one country did it (*wink wink*). That's why Frogs should be decent tier. Cause of Napoleon.

Don't talk to us about Military defeats you literally lost your whole country in 2 weeks.

>Italy not in voltagabbana gods tier

To be fair mongols took Moscow, so did Napoleon. We were the only ones to hold it for substantial time though - 2 years.

Refer to this please

Say the coloured amerifat hiding behind his computer

>Italian tier
>Roma Invictus lol
>Germany at the top

What kind of opiates they put in hamburguers these days?

>WWI
>Italy allied with germany
Italy is not even worth speaking off because we were enemy dumbass and we fucked em despite the inferior gear

We've done a few good note worthy things.

Russia needs to be in high tier cause they won World War 2 in the bigger battles while America was pissing around with Japan.

>Russia
>poor tactics

>Still did better than frogs and Brits
>And Brits
Eh? I don't know if all the bleach fumes from cleaning our toilets is getting to your head, but Britain wasn't conquered. Unlike you. We're not a pathetic non-country like you, and we can actually defend our country.

>be poland
>no military victories of note
>get spitroasted in ww2
>cucked by russia for the next 50 years
>remain cucked by russia and scared shitless of them to this day
>everything funded with eu gibs from successful countries germany and france

>be britain
>largest empire in history
>terrorised the whole planet
>owned literally a quarter of the earth's land

Now can you get back to unblocking the toilet please, you're much better at that than you are at shitposting

did you know there's a 13.1767773597% of you being black and a for me there's a 0.360658624849% of chances.

The black argentinian meme started because in here we literally call "negro" at everyone that it's lower class, mid-low class, or anyone who uses Adidas track suits or other athletic brands.

>Poles talking shit about better country
CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=xgez4ZNQUlk

Isn't COH2 banned in Russia?

Why are Israels greatest assets marked as '-' kek.
???
skill and tactics aren't based on wealth, tell me turkroach are you mad cause we're richer?

>winland not god tier
Nice meme :D look at our ww2 kda

Be greatest empire in histoty
Lost everything
Who's cuck now you cuck

I don't think we can count zerg rush as a ambitious tactic. Effective, but not ambitious

>Wasn't conquered
I told you why it is. If Britain was country in the inlands, it would stop existing around XIII century.

>Defend our country
>What is squadron 303

>No military victory
>What is Battle of Britain
>What is Battle of Visna
>What is Battle of Westerplatte
>What is Battle of Vienna
>What is Battle of Warsaw of 1920
>What is Battle of Grunwald
Do you want me to fucking continue ?

>Get cucked by Russia
And guess who's fault it is ?
>Everything funded by bla bla bla
Yeah, after all these years you owe us some serious shit britshits. You could be thankfull for all the shit with done for ya.

Turks has always more casualties than its enemy. I guess roaches are good in reproducing themselves

>banned in Russia
>in Russia
In Russia, only shooting help... This game is freely available on steam. Gaming company for the Union - Frank shit. But the network mode is very interesting.

>Israel enslaved like a gorillion times
>high tier

is it?
Yeah you'r civilian kda is almost god tier

Vietnam. Best at jungke fighting after Australia
>Australia
>jungle

>lost everything
nah.

but at least we had something to lose in the first place.

You are eternal cucks :D get fucked in 2 days by germany

Also, i just thought of it, but you should put Australia somewhere in there. Losing against emus is bretty fucking pathetic

>poleshits actually believe they were decisive in the battle of britain instead of canon fodder

> enslaved like a gorillion times
that's not canon

OY VEY ZION IS THE BEST YOU ANTISEMITE

>Sweden has always been neutral and irrelevant.

Uh, Romans much?

>Get fucked after joint attack from Russia, and Germans. Still hold out a month without our supposed supplies "from our greatest allies" the awry teeth faggets.
FTFY

how did the ottomans pwn the west

didn't they lose every war against the west...

Also, where the fuck is Afghanistan? They've made almost every world/super power bleed.

>Fighting against whole europe, then against whole world

So what, that makes them look better? They put themselves in that situation.

>Almost took FUCKING MOSCOW
>Almost took
>Almost

key word there.

I don't agree with a lot of this list.

You would've had a good friendship with Germany if you'd have gib Danzig

>be brazil
>never lose a war

>argentina at decent tier
>spent most of the time in the Paraguay War waiting for brazilian advances to strike
>defeated by a country 10x smaller, in an island dozens of thousands of kilometers away from the enemy's homeland
I am so triggered I wrote all of this before realizing this belongs on Cred Forums

Britain is still a world power, you cuck.

They're just not a super power.

>If Britain was country in the inlands, it would stop existing around XIII century.

>In a parallel universe where geography is completely different, your country would not exist! ha owned

>Ottoman Empire collapsed under its own weight
>British military stopped being relevant to all but third world countries once WW2 started
>Germans literally can't stop multi-front drifting and getting fucked up for it

>These are somehow better than the most powerful nation to have ever existed

By the way: The North Vietnamese were a joke militarily. The US beat the fuck out of them and then left for no reason.

If Poland had a population of 1 billion and massive natural resources it would be the world power.

See, poland is the best country

I don't tell you to know the history of my nation. Atleast know the history of your own country. It's literally there in Wikipedia
>was one of 16 Polish squadrons in the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the Second World War. It was THE HIGHEST SCORING of the Hurricane squadrons during the Battle of Britain... Aircrafts destroyed in Battle of Britain : 126

126 fucking planes, my aslant teeth friend. It's 10 whole squadrons.

Nah, surviving 6 years fighting agaisnt whole world IS impressing. Also, almost taking is still impressive as fuark.
Yeah, that's what i'm telling you. IF you were inland you would be pwnd. But you are not inlands. You are an island. That's why you weren't invaded. It isn't thanks to your "courage". It isn't thanks to your "supreme" tactics. It thanks to the simple fact of you being an island. That's it. There was literally no contribution on your side to you not being invaded.

You genocided aload of germans so hitler invaded you and dragged every country in the world into war.....>shit tier

Cutting edge? Listen this is not 15 years ago the rest of the world has overtaken the technological edge we had because the last government, that you shitheads voted into power, cancelled all the advanced materials projekts we had going so we're basically back to peasant army tier now. I can't even get a pair of fucking boots that will hold together for more than a few miles before they literally fall apart.

Fucking hell people.

Eternal Anglo made himself the perfect goy and is proud of it thats why

I just want to know where I fit in to all of this

> Israel in top tier
gas the skypes race war now

Yeah it's totaly our fault. Hitler did nothing wrong etc. etc. You Anglos will just literally spew any kind of bullshit in your denial right ?

>Italians tier
Oh, this meme

Has the Anglos forgotten all those times we've fought the Danes and the French together? I would have felt insulted if it wasn't for the stench coming of your comment indicating that you are indead a curry and not actually a Briton.

Wow you poles are really butthurt that Britain is simply better than your mickey mouse country

>zerg rush
>6 million Germans
>vs
>2.5 million Soviet soldiers
>zerg rush

Hell, I'm pretty sure Spain has a much better military history than "did ok on the Russian front".

How to be a disloyal yellow bellied zionist the post

Germany lost two world wars and refuse to protect their women from the muslim horde. Russia got BTFO by Japan and Finland then raped its economy trying to out spend the US. Hardly god tier.
Britain colonized half the world and destroyed whole cultures. They may cucks now but back in the day they were unstoppable.

If being treacherous is counted as being 'better' then yes, Anglos are better than us. Hell they are better than the whole fucking world.
>CCCP casualties are approx. 30 million
>III Reich's approx. casualties are 10 million
Yeah, kinda like a zerg rush i'd say. + In schools they tell us about Russian soldiers something along the lines of "fight to the death, not 1 centimeter back".

WHERE THE FUCK IS CANADA WE RAPED AMERICA TWICE BUTT FUCKED THE GERMANS TWICE SLAPPED THAT JAP ASS AROUND SND FUCKED ALL OF AFRICA UP FOR THE BRITISH EMPIRE WE SAVED ALL OF EUROPE

>beat high tier nation twice
>got rekt by usa due to outnumbered troops
>not acknowledging that drug lords were former military officers

But yeah el alamo and all that

If this isn't a zerg rush then I feel sorry for you.

You poles seem like a bunch of entitled cry babies. Why the fimuck would churchill care about a backwater irrelevant country called Poland in the 1940s. Britain had no interests in Poland.

You're right, you just run back to Moscow by October and burn everything behind you, and let the weather do the job.
Funny how winning involves the Russian army being in retreat and half the countryside being turned to ash. What a way to win.

>america and israel
>separate armies

Insanity

we already defeated england two times before, we rekt the brazilian empire (ask william brown). And im ashame tho with the war against paraguay

>Italy, Finland, etc...
>The table takes into account the losses of Soviet soldiers in German concentration camps.
Your data is not reliable.

Soldiers being captured and made into POWs is just as bad as soldiers being wounded or killed.

Russians really don't get war at all. Your crowning military achievement was watching Hitler trip on a banana peel.

>and let the weather do the job
>Said the Briton, who lives on the island.
You probably think that it was necessary to lose all their strength as the French and the Poles.

Most of these troops are administrative personnel though.

You most likely have around 100k soldiers max if you mobilize the whole reserve

Oh you fucker.
Serbia fought NATO with 20 planes.
Removed kebaps for centuries and you
filthy uneducated scum.

>Russians really don't get war at all.
Niger said.

I'll tekl it this way. If you fuck us over, and sell us out for 50 years, you have no right to tell us your better than we are. You are not. You are not better in fighting. You are no better in terms of courage. You are no better in defending your country. The only things you are better at are scheme's, and machinations. I needn't tell you (((who's))) the best at them

Look i know you love your country and the cold war propaganda hasn't worn off for you yet, but you're fucking retarded if you think that the western front was what won ww2

The Russians would never have survived without our aid. We should have taken Patton's advice and immediately declared war on Russia as soon as we were done with Germany and Japan. The world would be a markedly better place.

How cam you rate Greece for its historical warfare but not Italy or Sweden?

>removed kebab for centuries
>in reality was one of the biggest bitches of the Ottomans for centuries
KEK

That isn't the argument. The fact is the red army sacrificed more troops and saw the majority of the fighting. When it came to bravery and which army did the work to win the war, you should be thanking the soviets

>Italy not in "psssh......nothin personnel, kid....." tier
Heh......looks like somebody needs to watch his back....

>it's a black guy trying to claim they beat england post

You can't even beat them in soccer. How are the Falklands this time of year?

>CCCP casualties are approx. 30 million
>about 20 million civil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

TEMPORARY FILTER LEAF SHIT POSTERS

TEACH THE LEAF A LESSON

Turkroach Btfo every time

>Turkey
Found the diaspora Roach

The Red Army sent its troops to march into meat grinders while losing the war. Then it sent its troops to march into meat grinders after Hitler accidentally made himself available to counter-attack just before he was going to win. The only reason they won was because they had the world's greatest supply source supporting them through their constant failure.

Make no mistake: Manpower doesn't win wars. Supplied manpower wins wars. Dying doesn't win wars either. Making your enemies die is what wins wars.

"Wounded and sick" does not mean "civil".

Logistics win wars.

so meme

Poor military tactics does not equate to a greater contribution

Are you saying that the Germans did not shoot civilians? Are you saying that the Germans don't violated the Geneva Convention, which forbade to shoot prisoners of war?
The Germans attacked without a Declaration of war, our army did not even have time to put minefields.

>More skilled than the US
>Only Decent Tier

Britain has nothing to do above France, the only war they ever won by themselves were against shitskins
Won't even bother talking about Turkey, have they ever won one battle without outnumbering the enemy 1 to 1?

this is some of the most advanced shit posting i've witnessed since roaches infested this board until we scared them all off

I hadn't insinuated either of those things. I called attention to the obvious fact that casualty can be due to injury and illness just as much as it can be due to death. Your source makes no mention of 20 million civilian casualties. It makes mention of 10 million dead soldiers and 20 million wounded and sick soldiers. The only figure it gives regarding civilians is around 10 million - Half of what you claimed.

>more skilled than the us

k

80% of the third reich soldiers dying on the eastern front does.

> Israel not being god tier

are you fucking kidding me?

>UK
>lose every battle except the final one

they won the "battle of britain" in the air in ww2 but they sure would have lost the war in europe if the americans didn't come just at the right time to save them.

in the hundred year war they won a lot of battles unfortunately but they lost the war in the end.
The UK is more like "we win every battle at the beginning but when stuff start to get real real then we need american help or other cheat tactics we're good at".

The United States has produced good soldiers historically, and has one of the best trained and equipped military forces in the world today.

So go fuck off and kill yourself, faggot.

>STILL being this butthurt
The French chip on their shoulder about the British is not a meme. It's fucken hilarious, the British don't even think of you that much

Can't we just all agree that the european powers all had great military at some point and achieved victories unlike the turkshits ?
What are they even doing here?

When they won it was always because they were 5:1 against the enemy, not to mention that their history is full of lies and theft.

And americans talking shit can shut up too, your shithole wasnt even a british colony when we european powers fought and won wars so stfu with your "we never lost" meme
(not to mention the lost wars in the middle east and vietnam)

>the British don't even think of you that much
Oh they do. You don't get it Kiwi just leave us alone. Everything I said is true though, I don't know why you get so butthurt then

You just need to expand that middle section of your flag to fill the whole thing.

Fixed and removed the irrelevant ones

You people had to fight harder than ever just to push them away from Moscow. How could they not have died on the Eastern front?

You can take it from me, France is the greatest enemy this country ever faced.

We beat you in the Napoleonic wars then saved you in WW1 and WW2 so I don't know what this is all about

>the British don't even think of you that much

I wish

agree with your version frenchmen but if you mention that we got cucked then you should mention that you got cucked aswell..

What European power did japan destroy?

>saved you in WW2
You were forced into retreat and then bombed until you could get other countries to help you break out.

>We beat you in the Napoleonic wars
Russia, Prussi and Austria did
You werent even there when Paris fell (pic related)

>then saved you in WW1
You indeed helped a lot, but it'se not like you could have won alone either

>and WW2
Oh come on, you were irrelevant as shit
America saved

Still one fact remains, Britain has never won an european war by itself, while France, Spain, Germany and Russia all did.
It's ironiric to see you mock us for needing allies to win WW1 when needing allies to win sums up your entire military history

Imperial russian navy

I resent the notion that we are good at being cannon fodder: if we surrender and switch sides at the first sign of trouble, we are not good cannon fodder.

Yeah but we still have a military that does stuff
We're as cucked as you (even more actually) on the societal aspect (immigration, leftislm...etc), but the chart is about military

Tsarist Russia

>Cred Forums
>asking people to be reasonable

dude don't get too cocky, we're not the worse but not the best either

>Still one fact remains, Britain has never won an european war by itself, while France, Spain, Germany and Russia all did.
>It's ironiric to see you mock us for needing allies to win WW1 when needing allies to win sums up your entire military history
France..i like you more and more

>Israel high tier

>Turkey god tier

No, we can't

FINALLY someone with mental capabilities and unbiased thinking. Thank you.

When you look at WW1, you lost most of your battles against the Germans.

We're definitly among the best
Find another nation that did stuff like that Except Spain and Germany, I can't think of any

>Argentina
>Not mentioning how they used niggers as cannon fodder
3/10 m8

Napoleonic wars was a coalition against France. Prussia, Russia have beaten Napoleon more than the British did.

This same fucking picture is posted every other day tired of seeing this shit

>Poor Soldiers

A manlet from Texas who was wounded and suffering from malaria fought off a numerically superior force, killing 50 of them, using a .50 Cal machine gun mounted on a burning tank.

He then went on to rejoin his unit and kept fighting until the firefight was over, thats just another story of one of the many American soldiers who kicked ass across the world

British men died fighting for your shit country in both world wars. No frenchman died for Britain. You are like insects. Completely ungrateful.

British and American troops performed well against the Wehrmacht. The same cannot be said for France who outnumbered and had better equipment than the Germans in 1940 but swiftly collapsed regardless.

The epitome of France in WW2 was the Vichy troops.

>Romania, bad morale

Hey, fagget. We in Romania lost more than half of the population all the time. It was usual for us to see wars of invasion where 20-40.000 of our people died, when the entire population was 200.000. Search for the Battle of Vaslui, for example.

You call us savages, as having very cruel tactics. But you ignore what happened to the rest of the region, here, where 3 empires collide.

At a time when Mehmed II was preparing to invade Europe and conquer Rome, Vlad the Impaler attacked the Ottomans in the famous Night Attack and forced them to flee all over Bosphorus (that's why Bulgary is now a semi-Christian country, and part of Europe, not Asia).

Stefan the Great inflicted a decisive defeat on the Ottomans, described as "the greatest ever secured by the Cross against Islam," with casualties, according to Venetian and Polish records, reaching beyond 40,000 on the Ottoman side. Mara Brankovic (Mara Hatun), the former younger wife of Murad II, told a Venetian envoy that the invasion had been worst ever defeat for the Ottomans.

This place was a constant battle for 300-400 years, it was conquered partially (except the mountains, where the Turks had no chance - Carpathians are a stronghold like Switzerland), it was the only vassal state where Christian religion was permitted and churches were not demolished.

In Islam, there are only two ways: The House of Islam ( dar-al-Islam) and the House of War (dar-al-Harb). For this region it was invented the House of Truce or "dar al-Sulh" ("house of treaty"). They never came in the northern part of the country, where all the monasteries made by Stefan are situated - that was the deal. It is respected to this day.

Attacking one army of 120.000 with 3000 men, entering freely into the Turkish camp disguised as a Turk, killing all the generals, wreaking havoc and almost killing Mehmed. Then you could talk.

Fagget.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Attack

>No frenchman died for Britain

Implying the british people isn't a bunch of degenerate french expatriates

>Mexico
>Halls of Montezuma
Mexico is lucky we let them exist after the Mexican-American War. On the other hand, perhaps Mexico wouldn't be such a shithole if we had kept them as a territory.

Funny how our culture and language is more similar to germanic countries then

>defeated the uk at gallipoli
>implying that was because of any kind of still the Ottoman's had
The British were overbearing, inefficient retards through over half of that fucking war, and the relative success of Australian forces proved this because they went against orders. If the Ottoman's weren't sucking Germany's giant resourceful dick, they wouldn't even have been in the fucking war.

>British men died fighting for your shit country in both world wars

Untrue. You fought IN France, you just didn't wanted to fight IN Britain, you'd rather prefer have the battleground in another country than your own.
Everytime you knew after us it would be your turn, so you just wanted to prevent that to happen.

>The same cannot be said for France who outnumbered and had better equipment than the Germans in 1940 but swiftly collapsed regardless.
Please no bullshit like that.

Sorry

>British men died fighting for your shit country in both world wars

Are you 5
Do you think your country went to war for France?
Retard. And your contribution to WW2 was so pathetic you might as well have sat at home like you usually do

I'm a Swede-octoroon. How much cuck genes did I inherit?

>British [...] troops performed well against the Wehrmacht

Huehuehue
Dunkirk, Dieppe, Market Garden
You were a burden carried by the US

We stopped Germany winning the war. Without us holding out against all odds in 1941, the USA would not have been able to enter the war in Europe and the USSR would be on its own.

Stop rewriting history to cover up the fact that France is pathetic and always has been

>we fought in a war where our superior officers were so incompetent that they didn't give us fucking helmets for the first couple of years, and you should appreciate the fact we didn't have the balls that Australia had in defying the retarded command

>any of that shit matters

america is now on top of all of those lel

Balthios plz go

turkey won a battle big whoop...we killed more of their men than ours

doesnt mean they are on our level...they belong in bad tier and usa on god tier...they know how to chase gooks down with flame throwers

>Without us holding out against all odds in 1941, the USA would not have been able to enter the war in Europe and the USSR would be on its own.
???????????

>Without us holding out against all odds in 1941

Yeah, the odds sure were favorable toward an island getting conquered by a country whose military doctrine was heavily based on tanks

Pathetic brits, getting kicked from the continent and cowering under the bombs is a victory to them...

>Without us holding out against all odds in
Yeah, accepting peace offers and actually keeping your empire sure is "against all odds". The only thing you did was not accepting peace offers for so lang that others finally did the job you couldn't finish.

>France is pathetic and always has been
You thing you would have done better against mainland europe if you'd had a good mainland connection? You couldn't do shit alone in WW1 or WW2 and only fought lesser powers in other wars.

You basically delivered poland on a silver platter to germany and the USSR to start a war you couldn't finish... but you had the clean slate from the US in the pocket anyway so you knew big brother would bail you out, just like in WW1.

We are many things over a long period of time. this analisys is simplistic and unprecise

>Romanians
>cowards

Well meme'd, pick one

Literally hold the entrie Eastern European front in WW1 after the Bolshevik revolution took Russia out
Romanian pilots going up against Russians, Americans and the Luftwaffe in WW2 sometimes at 10 to 1 odds
Win both world wars

But hey, Romanians are cowards because muh Stalingrad, even though the loss was the fault of Hitler's poor strategy and the German command which flat out ignored the Romanian warnings of Russians mobilizing for a counterattack.

If you losers never read a history book then don't comment on things you don't know.

My great uncle was a pole in the RAF. Managed to escape but Stalin kidnapped have his family. Blog done.

*half

consider yourself blessed that stalin kidnapped them personally, what an honor

>what are aircraft

I suppose you wouldn't know what it's like to defend your country from an enemy anyway, as soon as the going gets tough you raise les drapeaux blancs.

Ha, not quite. His son was good at maths. There was a knock at the door. State took him. Never seen again. Probably shot who knows.

remove everything from god tier
put cz rep in god tier
then it will be a good list. otherwise fuck off faggot

good ol soviet brain drain, all for the proletariat.

>We resisted against 1/3rd of the blitzkrieg (the third that isnt about invasion)
>We're so stronk!!!!

We all seen how you fared against the Germany land forces
You're just lucky they were no use against you

Yep. We fought the wrong ism

You lasted 3 months. That's probably what you call "holding against all odd" and that's only because youre an island.
I bet Iceland hold it pretty well too.....

You were on the edge of giving and the German juste started to use the V1 and V2 up your ass, soon it would have become a nuclear bomb and you'd end up surrendering like the Japanese.
You only "held" because you knew all about the Americans. That's all.

>Turkey
>God Tier

Bullshit. Even we have almost a million in reserves. Sweden have lots more.

Actually the old plucky British holding against all odds during the Battle of Britain was just bullshit sold to the Americans by the winter we were out producing Germany fighter for fighter plus our pilots could be given another planet unlike captured Germans. Not to mention they had no heavy bombers that engines didn't catch fire. They had to use medium bomber with a weak payload. Truth is we were quite comfy. Especially since they stopped attacking the RAF directly switching to cities instead. Those bombed streets were gold dust for getting the yanks in the war. The whole plucky British is funny considering we wuz a super power n shiet.

*plane not planet
Kek

>The whole plucky British is funny considering we wuz a super power n shiet.

You never were
Lone Germany could humiliate you and force you to hide on your island
Easy to LARP as a superpower when ruling over shitskins, but you couldnt do shit by yourselves in Europe

We could barely win the war in 4 years with the French and British. What makes you think you could have beat the nazis alone, in a few months?
lmao.

and they were stronger than the first time too.

the UK would have lost. 1OO% sure.

I can see you can't look over your hate for facts. It's all about production and we were pretty good at it. We couldn't produce tons of everything like the yanks but we could produce tons of a specific thing like fighters during the Battle of Britain.

Comfy to sit on our island not Invade Europe. We could've tried but why bother when FDR is a war mongerer like Churchill.

>Never really fought anyone.

We fucking wiped Paraguay to the point everyone around here still feel bad about it.

We were also in pic related.

>Easy to LARP as a superpower when ruling over shitskins, but you couldnt do shit by yourselves in Europe
Every nation that tried inevitably got fucking ruined. By us being money grabbing Jews with lots of friends. As a Frog you should know that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System

>FDR is a war mongerer like Churchill
yes

>Comfy to sit on our island
no that's what I just said in a previous post. They just started to use v1 and v2s and they were going to get even bigger bombs to send you. Then it would have turned into nukes. Without the Americans saving you, you were lost. Period. What part of that are you not able to comprehend?

Fact: America never won a real war except that one back in time when they fighted themselves during civil wars(lmao)

This is so triggering. Please delete this fucking garbage.

V1s and V2s were a propaganda weapon horrifically inaccurate and little payload. Not to mention horrendously expensive it would've been cheaper and more effective just flying planes into buildings.

Maybe. But Germany was left untouched by you. Only thin you could do was wait.

I'm pretty sure America was on the winning side of WW2. I could be wrong though.

Nice cherrypicking. What's the point?
Some of it goes way back like Greece and Turkey.
Some of it only count recent achievements like South Korea.

Also
>1 post by this id

Eh we had our own nuclear program as did France and the Manhatten project was aided by both our scientists. Plus we actually had heavy bombers which didn't catch fire. Dambuster raid ect. We wouldn't win but we wouldn't lose. Only thing that would have worked would be an invasion but no historian on the planet would tell you operation sealion would have worked.

Poor soldiers my fucking ass

Why isn't Canada god tier? Did you forget the war of 1812?

That stereotype isn't new, so don't act surprised.

end this meme, we deserve to be ontop

we stop Ottmane Empire to invasion Us.

>lost to Canada
>lost to Vietnam
>top

>he thinks history started with the first world war
man we even fought your ass in the seven years war

When was the last time the Swedish army conducted offensive operations?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE FOR ITALY YOU RETARD

>muh ottoman

jesus fucking christ niggers.

UK had the largest Empire in history. They are definitely god-tier.

Not when said empire was built by defeating tribesmen with spears

>a monthly magazine that has been published for 173 years has mentioned the French on the cover 8 times
Wow, sure are obsessed with you frogs

The pic covers only 2 years though (2011 and 2012)

>1 post by this ID
>264 / 70 / 155 / 3

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"i think we could all agree"/type/op/

You really made me think, you nigger.
Cred Forums falls for shit again.

fpbp

>sage
sage
>sage
sage

100k is enough on hostile terrain that cant support heavy machines and is mostly infantry terrain
t. Carl gustav enthusiast

Out of interest, who is your countries highest decorated soldier?

We have Charles Upham VC and Bar.

>israel
its not even a country. Its pretty much jewmerica funded

>greece is good cuz Alexander
>Roman Empire, submission of whole western world and TWO fuckin thousends of holding it (thats right shitty burgers, that is more than four times the history of your pathetic clay) dont count

their air force and tanks would wipe you out in a 30 minutes, don't get too cocky

>Argentina
>most skilled black nation
k e k
e
k

>air force
good luck without ground teams to coordinate
>tanks would wipe you out in a 30 minutes
The tanks/IFV i had on my excercise would get stuck on small stream of piss because the area is too swampy
Forest is your friend

>People don't know shit about Dutch war history

:(

Anyway, they are going to wipe you off.

But estonia is a shithole, I don't see any reason why they would invade you

dude weed lmao

Where's Chile REEEEEE

Fagget, now let's do a little game: imagine your sorry ass island is a country in the middle of Silk Road, constantly savaged by mongols, turks, vandals, huns, nomadic tribes. Let's say your ONLY escape is in the Carpathian Montains. Nevertheless, try to keep your Christian culture and language, despite fighting Muslism and Russians and Germans for 400 years.

m8 we didnt have a King cawled William the Conquerer for nothing

>But estonia is a shithole, I don't see any reason why they would invade you
because we are a less of a shithole than them

RUDE

No you're not

Not an argument

It was there on the original version. High tier, if I recall. Then some idiot decided to erase it and people started posting this version.

God tier needs room for Russia
Italians should also get credits for having had the undeniable GOAT empire, as well as Mongols for having been real life Zergs bringing destruction and comfy campings wherever they went

Ancient China gets overlooked too often as well, these niggers used to wage world war-tier conflicts while the Romans were conquering mud hut barbarians across Europe

Yes they are.

And the Russian government has a hobby of attacking its neighbours in order to appease dumb bydlos who think Russia is still a superpower.

Fighting in the close country is a lost art amongst a lot of armies. It's good to see that the Estonians still do it.