Do you hate hapas?

Do you hate hapas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cEcuV-LGQ0&index=2&list=PLmw8gi-adDftH6HGg-nvC0Uc0rOncY4pv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think many of the females are very attractive.

no

This girl is very sexy. Name?

they make cute girls. especially the males

Fuck man hapas have the high test features of a wide hip'd goddess and the facial features of a soft asian woman. Fuck i love those kinds. Girl i was madly in love with had big tits and cute ass.

It's make up :(

No, it's always funny to see some beta white guys hapa son kill themselves.

Cute ass
Shit eater murrishart detected

I like them when they aren't rased by cucks.

Cuter on left desu

My gf is Chinese and I consider marrying her. What about the kids though? We are both quite good looking but I'm now sure how this works between races. I think girls won't be a problem but how do the guys look?

Asians who go to the gym and get big firm butts, and are toned, are the hottest girls on earth.

still qt

The supreme gentleman

what does hapa mean/stand for?

half asian, part asian?
half asian, part american?

where did this word come from?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=2cEcuV-LGQ0&index=2&list=PLmw8gi-adDftH6HGg-nvC0Uc0rOncY4pv

Wait Elliot Rodger is half Chinese?

Its the hawaiian translation of the english word "half"

his mother was chinese-malyasian

>combining my already specially awkward Brit genes with an autistic chink.

Yeah like I want my bloodline to be filled with people incapable of conversations longer than a minute.

I'm looking for a loud mouth girl so I can have some fast talking kids.
Remember that your shit will get mixed with hers, don't fuck it up by amplifying your already terrible pussy game.

Literally nothing worst then that. All literal psychopaths just bordering on abo tier comprehension.

Fuck Malaysians. Equally as terrible as chinks

depends on the chinese if shes tall and cream yellow skin then your son is gonna be alpha asf

>this girl is very sexy

she looks like the rabbit from Donnie Darko wtf are you smoking

no, why would i? most are pretty friendly people. i actually have a lot of half asian bros. they arent nearly as beta as the fucking loser hapas on here and reddit.

i dont know what happened but the hapa males online are almost all pathetic and assume its because they are mongrels but it cant be because the ones i know in person do better with women than full asian men.

>not political

hapas are generally psychos with enormous chips on their shoulder

>do you hate your own children?
No

>Canadian flag.
>Brit genes.
You're already fucked.

Chinese-Malaysian does not mean actual Malayan, it just means Chinese that live in Malaysia. Ethnic Malays are savages, overseas ethnic Chinks are not.

would still fuck desu

only amwf bred hapas
otherwise they turn out like elliot rodgers and shit

/r/asianmasculinity
pls post asian qts

I'm starting to believe the "hapas are mentally ill" meme.

My daughter is 5 and she's half white (from me) and half Japanese (from my ex). She's really talkative at home, but she's literally unable to talk to anyone besides me, her mom, or her grandparents. I had to pull her out of kindergarten and homeschool her because she wouldn't interact with the teacher or her classmates. She also wouldn't speak when I brought her to the doctor. It breaks my heart, but I don't know what else I can do.

She literally looks better on the left.

Can the makeup meme finally die? Especially lip stick, that shit is nasty.

Had an ex who was both. You're right but it can mean both a mix of what you said.

Met her extended family (because you know how they do not care about the lives of others besides their immediate blood?)

They were alright. But I've greentext'd enough about her and I generally frown upon chinks. My whole family and most of Canada agrees surprisingly. Would rather have more pooinloos then chinks. At least the women don't seduce beta men and breed more ugly fucking hapas.