The Jews aren't even trying to hide it anymore

The Jews aren't even trying to hide it anymore
try pic related yourself anons..

yet everyone is having this cancer as their homepage

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/search?q=happy american couple&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=653&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwoLWDgKjPAhVFXRQKHTjFAA8Q_AUIBigB
google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=American inventors
freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/
youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10/the-backfire-effect/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping with some more pic related shit going on @jewgle

>happy american couple
seems to only exist out of blacks or interracial?

google.nl/search?q=happy american couple&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=653&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwoLWDgKjPAhVFXRQKHTjFAA8Q_AUIBigB

Same for American inventors
they seem to be black..
All of them

google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=American inventors

shameless selfbump
comeon Cred Forumsacks

you fags cannot miss this shit

You should look at american mathematicians

Also bump

what the fuck is the point of doing this shit

Wow.

what the fuck

IT'S FUCKING REAL

Things like this show just how hateable Jews are and how they do themselves no favours. It's well established they run the internet because they do the same thing they do in the real world (if someone's business/website poses a threat because they gain traction they instantly buy them out) and that's how you end up with all of these big name companies (or websites) being nothing more than owned by parent companies so you can never really ignore them.
That's not why they're hated though, they have all the money and they own the vast majority of property (intellectual and physical), but it isn't enough for them. They can't be content with that and the control they have because they want complete, unquestioned control over everyone and everything and for that reason they deserve all the hate they get.

>wow why is google showing black people when we decided to use the word google as a wordfilter

You people do realize that your google wordfilter has been causing this result right?

This is no fucking surprise at all.

Oh dear

Anybody have a comparison of the Google logo from various Islamic holidays compared to Christian holidays?

>100

Kek these are actually pretty funny. Bear in mind this place is pro-trump and pro-Nazi so you're helping make the connection more than anyone

google seems to look different

>pro nazi
fuck off, go back to stormfront

>type in "American couple"
>almost all interracial couples
>laugh

>type in "white couple"
>still full of interracial couples
>uwotm8

Ok, what the fuck is going on here, the Jews have gone too far this time

They changed it, but at the time I saved that image, I did a search myself to confirm and it was for a period just like that.

That's why I included a date in the filename.

Jesus, here I was thinking you were just b8ing.

Checked and it is indeed real.

May God help us

JUST

i wish i were user..
i wish i were

Now type european art, and man and woman you get white paintings and white people. Do you guys not understand how google algorithms work?

To erase whites from history and existence.

Goodness my man.

What the hell can be done?

What does the future hold for us?

Answer a drunk and depressed brother

>Do you guys not understand how google algorithms work?
Google is on record saying that they step in and manually manipulate their algorithms in such cases as when Cred Forums gamed search results so image searches for Michelle Obama brought up apes, and maps search results for "nigger house" brought up the White House.

explain please

This is not what I get.

So why would they not filter out when people say googles in a derogatory instance?

Google pulls its search results from algorithms that are exploitable. Ever seen those internetdrives on Reddit - 'upvote this post so it shows top results on Google!!!1!' ?

This is either a massive troll OR signals of the day Call of Meme's: Internet Warfare has started.

the only reason to specify white or people is when it is also used in conjunction with black

this

more people are searching for african american inventors than they are american inventors, thats why blacks show up

same with white woman black man, more people search that term than white woman white man so the results are obviously going to be skewed towards the more popular search.

if you search "inventors" or "happy couple" or "man and woman"

you get almost all white people.

basically Cred Forums is bitching like a bunch of SJWs that google algorithms is redirecting you to the more popular search terms even though thats what it has always done.

>whats the point

So when gen z growing up in 3rd world Europe look up their history they see that multiculturalism was always here and shitskins are not the cause of the decline of the western world.

This. The whole google instead of nigger thing is also equally retarded if google can manually manipulate and filter out posts that use google in a derogatory instance. Plus google just doesn't have the same ring that nigger does

If they're indeed more popular, you should be able to pull up trends proving so.

So please, do.

its poc.tumblr
bunch of trolls fucking with google algorithm
if you had time you could associate the words" justin trudeau church" with pics of chickens or w/e

They have changed it.

Why would "european art people" return mostly black people then? It does not make any sense.

I used to buy into the whole "American triggers searches for 'African-Amerian'" explanation, but I think there are enough examples in this thread to put that myth to rest.

Who the fuck searched 'art european people'?

No one specifies "european art of white people" because it's a given, so it assumed you mean black people.

Same with the other one.

Read the thread.

Because of this

That one is just despicable actually and insulting to the real Juno team members

Alright I can buy into that. Thanks.

This thread is so full of stupidity that I just don't have time to correct it. You guys want to believe this stupid shit so you will anyways.

The short and simple answer is that the type of terms you guys are putting in and the type of terms other people use when referencing common/popular topics are causing these searches to be muddled with unrelated images. I don't feel like addressing each individual stupid picture.

Just address this one, then.

What this guy said
Now trying searching just "children"

Because terms like "white" and "American" are extremely broad and most all of the search results from such terms are catching articles and images related to race. So pretty much any search for "x man" or "x woman" unless it's a specific non-american race like indonesians or something will return a mess of images that aren't necessarily accurate.

It's the same reason "American criminal" only brings back high profile mafia bosses, serial killers, and terrorists and doesn't have a bunch of petty black thieves and rapists.

You guys are just stupid as shit and don't understand how these things work. The probability that they intentionally made their search engine give shitty image results for these terms is basically non-existent when there are literally millions of other searches that return white purist or racist content. Finding a handful that are fucked up is stupid.

There's really nothing left to say. Stop proving how stupid you are with this shit.

>google algorithms is redirecting you to the more popular search terms even though thats what it has always done.
Except that isn't what google search algorithms have always done shill.

Google doesn't even use their original algorithm anymore because it's patent expires next year, and they've switched to one that prioritizes approved brands in order to guarantee cash flow.

The whole thing is a bait and switch.

>Now trying searching just "children"
I wonder how many lists that puts you on.

I bet you there is some automated bot doing this shit

Google algorithms are made by jews, what did you expect?

>Now trying searching just "children"
I'll do you one better.

>Now trying searching just "children
Still getting a multi-cultural mess, what's your point shill?

Google has no problem giving you a solid page of relevant results for children of other races.

>nigger.com search
what did you expect?

Kek

And much of it comes from Tumblr. No surprises there.

Well would you look at how many white faces showed up when I searched for "black children"? You must be right. Standard words for races and skin color are JUST TOO BROAD.

You can't read.

>unless it's a specific non-american race like indonesians or something will return a mess of images that aren't necessarily accurate.

Japanese people in America are an extreme minority and they are very, very rarely brought up in issues of race.

The issue is that "white" and "black" are the terms are heavily referenced in virtually all race discussions and image tagging, so google has the results muddled for those two. No, it isn't some jewish conspiracy to convince you that black children are actually white.

>white person googles 'white man white woman'
>gets offended when black people show up

>black person googles 'man and woman' without any racial qualifiers (try it out)
>gets offended ONLY white people show up

This shit exists on both sides, but you only really notice the one that victimizes you personally.

"White child" and "white children" show extremely similar results, dipshit.

I don't care to waste my time on this. If you dumb faggots want to be convinced that this is some secret jewish effort of some kind, go for it.

>The issue is that "white" and "black" are the terms are heavily referenced in virtually all race discussions and image tagging, so google has the results muddled for those two.
That makes no sense. You're literally saying that when people search for "black" people, they want to see "black" people, but when they go out of their way to type "white," they don't actually want to see white people.

>No, it isn't some jewish conspiracy to convince you that black children are actually white.
Nice strawman. Nobody is saying that.

What we're saying is that Google is run by social justice warriors who think that they should play a part in normalizing race-mixing by gaming search results when users are trying to search for white people.

Again, searching for black people yields no race-mixing.

There's a trump general and a natsoc General every fucking day. You don't want trump connected to Hitler? Then do something about that

>White child" and "white children" show extremely similar results, dipshit.
You're not even trying.

What are the results like when you compare "white children" to "black children," you fucking AIDS-dumpster

fake and gay

Bing does it too!
I can't find a discussion about this that doesn't explain it away as an algorythm glitch. We are being trolled HARD!

Those were the results at the time I saved that image.

>Bing does it too!
No, not really.
freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/

So either someone jacked the Google algorithm or the Eternal Jew is trying to erase white history.

It's probably both, desu.

>So either someone jacked the Google algorithm or the Eternal Jew is trying to erase white history.
>What we're saying is that Google is run by social justice warriors who think that they should play a part in normalizing race-mixing by gaming search results when users are trying to search for white people.

its the algorithm, it looks for "African American" because its a more common term than white American

whether its intentional or not is up to debate, probably is but dunno.

Don't be selfish, why wouldn't you share the delicious white women with us?

Is the algorithm?
How about freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/ ?

No its not , I already know about Google fucking with search results, we found this out last year.

Just saying thats why niggers come up for the "american couple" one, it may be intentional too.

WHITE INVENTORS returns same results.

google is fucked for sure but he's right about the algorithm. Search "american inventors -african" and it's all whitey. Them fucking with the autocomplete results is blatant shilling though.

Search "white inventors" on DuckDuckGO, same parade of monkeys. Something big has happened.

You're full of shit.

kek
you even get to see the kid who made that "clock"

All image search engines are doing this. It's not a google algorithm.

Don't you mean "made" that clock?

>we don't use google's results we promise!

fuck google

Racebaiting from Jewgle

I don't get it

Because they all index results in essentially the same way. Whatever people are searching for more often is ordered at the top. People aren't routinely searching for "american inventor" more than they are "african american inventor". Go to any search engine and use the example I gave before: "american inventor -african". Suddenly it's all white. No doubt google is pushing their bullshit diversity narrative everywhere they can but let's not make ourselves look like idiots by running with an easily debunked story.

Cred Forums exposed, again

>white master race gets BTFO by jewgle

>Music Bee
based

It's a really damn good software.
Also, nice trips.

hah!

Caucasian Couple shown me 95% white results

get fucked jews

It was an actual clock. A cheap clock invented in the 70s and sold in retail.

All the kid did was take a clock out of its housing and put it in a suitcase. This is what made him a "brilliant inventor", every college want him, every company send him free stuff and every politician sending him love letters.
What I wouldn't do to not be white... People would think I'm a god.

holy fucking shit

I get the same results for "white american couple" on duckduckgo, i.e. niggers with whites

Wow, now that I remember Microsoft sent him a shit bunch of stuff too.
It's a sad time for you Europeans to be white, hopefully your country will get a german Trump to uncuck your culture.

Trips of Truth, my friend.
And yes it is. Best music player I have ever used. It performs great even with my massive and steadily growing music collection.

Totally agree with you. I never had a problem with it. Also, the fact that it supports .flac is really good.

Unlikely. When an Ahmed here goes full on Akbar, the leftist are indeed shocked - after all, one precious Muslim life was lost.
Oh, how they hate the German nationality that drove this poor young man to throw his life away! At least there's consolation in the fact that there are a dozen less native Germans, but still, it's a tragedy and the Germans will need to apologize and pay dearly for it...

seriously, these people can't be uncucked. The more eye-opening stuff happens, the more blue pills they swallow.

go to news.google.com and its even worse

DDG uses bing results.

they will just black Ahmed's akbarring on all the persecution he experienced when he just wanted to show off his "clock"

I think there's jewish tricks going on.

However i think as someone said in a thread a long time ago that the search is manipulated by generally when you google for example inventors you dont use a race prefix because you assume they're white. Using a race prefix makes it assume that you might be a minority looking for a inventor of your own race.

That's the way it works. No one is searching for "american couple". They're searching for "african american couple" or some combination of white + african american. The sites that pop up and show what they're looking for are the ones they click on and subsequently the ones that get promoted to the top of the search results. If you wanna change it then organize a mass search for american couples and start clicking on the ones that are white.

>The more eye-opening stuff happens, the more blue pills they swallow.
It's as if someone's belief gets stronger with evidence to the contrary.
reminds me of this:
youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10/the-backfire-effect/

>However i think as someone said in a thread a long time ago that the search is manipulated by generally when you google for example inventors you dont use a race prefix because you assume they're white. Using a race prefix makes it assume that you might be a minority looking for a inventor of your own race.
That makes no sense. When I search for white minorities, the race identifier is ignored. But not when searching for black and Asian majority groups.

LOL
Funny results, but it also proves my point.

If you go through the results they're all from pinterest and tumblr. Since both seem to be "WE WUZ YUROP" they probably just have a lot of the words "european", "people", and "art".

Sorry.

this is and will forever being hilarious
black people dressed up like white ones

I laugh as the people who made those paintings

So what's a better alternative to google

damn phone
make fun of me now

duckduckgo or bing. Supposedly bing gives you gift cards if you use it but I use ddg so I don't know the process. There's also startpage.com but they use google for their search results.

hmmm......
is itz cuz you are a frog?

third picture, third row is the artwork of an mtg card.