Who is winning currently?

Who is winning currently?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/wall-street-journal-israel-caught-red-handed-aiding-al-qaeda-in-syria/5441114
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel, they are always expanding.

my dad

White people

Thanks to your country giving $38bn in foreign aid they can now make further plans for Greater Israel.

Shill mods, cancer people killing cancer people is not whites winning?

Get the fuck out.

Jews always win.

Israel is a fake country.

The aid isn't to important to this.
The shielding of Israel from proper political consequences by America on the world stage is immensely important

The country sponsored by the developed world of course

Whoever has the biggest guns, as it has allways been.

THIS
Acknowledge the modern lolocaust.

Israel Caught Red-handed Aiding Al-Qaeda in Syria:

globalresearch.ca/wall-street-journal-israel-caught-red-handed-aiding-al-qaeda-in-syria/5441114

Don't Trust Skypes.

Don't know or care who is winning, but my NEET lifestyle is currently very comfy

>my NEET lifestyle

The US aid to Israel is a blessing to the Chosen People. You wouldn't want to stop that aid from coming in, right? That would be like anudda shoah.

If we lose, we Samson Option the middle east into a glass crater.

You cucks still suck kebab oil penis so you do not want that to happen.

fucking mooching kikes, your day will come

>t. Abdul al-joadfuk

If you glass anything, we'll take over Jerusalem. And we'll stop your funds too. Then you'll have to beg the Arabs for humanitarian aid. Also, stop supporting ISIS, kikecucks.

>Israel: stolen WWII surplus and shady deals
>Palestine: rocks

Better remove kebab at home first, dickwad.

Listen up shekelstein, the Jews are behind the (((multicultural mode))). Watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Don't tell us to fight kebab when the Jews are behind kebab. Stop your divide-and-conquer strategy, what have we done to deserve this? Why do you hate the goyim so much?

>what have we done to deserve this?
Are you seriously this retarded to have to ask this question or are you just baiting in my general direction?

No bait. Why do Jews want to bring europe into a multicultural mode?

Jewish vengeance.

If you're refering to the so called "Holocaust" im happy to inform you that it is a work of fiction. It was not real.

Except Houthis and arabia saudi

Vengeance of what, exactly? The holocaust? Why not forgive and forget? Seriously, why do Jews want to make other nations weaker? Is it something religious? Please explain.

When some people hate you they are assholes
When everyone around you hates you you're the asshole

>Please explain
"Muh chosen race of G-d were superior to all others because of it"

But the Jews already have their chosen land of Israel. Why do they continue to cause trouble around the world by destabilising the Middle East and Europe? It's as if they want to take over the world, but that's madness.

Dude, you have to understand that the jew doesnt think like me and you. They have a completely different way of viewing reality.

Most of the zionists believe that the jews are gods chosen people, and that they have a right to enslave/exterminate/manipulate the goyim. They get most of their ideas from the Talmid, se pic related.

If you want to understand how they think, read "You Gentiles" by Maurice Samuel, and "A Culture of Critique" by Kevin McDonald.

Interesting books. So it has to do with the Jewish religion and the Talmud. They seem to be obsessed by ruling over the goyim, if I understand it correctly.

Their trickery most likely evolved as a form of survival strategy. By manipulating the goyim they could wield considerable power and influence, despite being so few in numbers.

The jews have managed to maintain their ethnic and cultural identity despite being kicked out of european lands for well over 2000 years. They couldnt have accomplished that without a strategy.
That strategy is partly religious fanaticism / cultism, and part unscrupulous manipulation and deception.

To a jew, lying for gain is perfectly acceptable. They actually despise the goyim for valuing truth, honesty and idealism. To them, these are just stupid obstacles that makes you handicap yourself in pursuit of your goals.

>But the Jews already have their chosen land of Israel. Why do they continue to cause trouble around the world by destabilising the Middle East and Europe? It's as if they want to take over the world, but that's madness.
Because they're assholes who truly believe they deserve the world

>winning

I don't think you understand the purpose of this war

That makes sense. What is the role of the Arabs in all of this? The Jews seem to hate them a lot. It seems the Jews want to weaken arab nations by destabilising Syria right now. And many Jews are arguing for a war in Iran. Do the Jews want to take over the Middle East? Israel has no oil, so taking over arab countries will strengthen Israel. Is this what they want?

I dont think they have much interest in actually conquering the middle east. Even if they did, their population is too small to settle the lands.

Their goal is more likely just to keep the middle east in constant conflict. This serves 2 purposes.

1: If arab countries are occupied with fighting rebels, terrorists, themselves, the U.S, etc. that means they are not fighting Israel. By keeping the region unstable they ensure that no military force can be organized against them.

2: The fighting results in many refugees swarming Europe, outbreeding the the europeans and weakening their economies under the burden of gibs. Essentially a form of long-term warfare against Europe. Replacing a possible enemy with a much dumber (lower IQ) people, thus turning Europe into an easier future opponent.

jews are slowly losing political ground since everyone is realizing they will have to deal with the muslims instead of leaving them alone and moving the kikes to west africa instead.

Are the Jews going to succeed? Or will the people wake up?

Israel. But...

Turkey is manufacturing weapons already, Iran going fine in the nuke program, the West (Israel's sugar daddy) is on its peak and if they managed to stay on the top of the world it will happen only with the help of immigrants. China my be the new leading power and they don't like sucking Israel's dick...

It's a "war" in the same way that a war between ants and men is a "war"

Bitch please.
After each europian/shithole country terror attack, you guys come crawlig for some of that Israeli muslims handing wisdom.
Someday soon shit will globaly go down, and ya'll will be too busy with your friendly neighbourhood muslims.
The countries that will be with us will win.
The countries that thinks that bashing us will calm down your muslims will loose. (I'm looking at you Sweden, you slimy castrated cuck nation you.
Worry about yourselvs. we will be just fine ;D

I remember Finkelstein saying a similar thing. He is right.

Be careful Israel, the day of the rope is coming and when people find out you were behind everything... it will be like anudda shoah.

Didn't Israel take half the middle east in like a day with a bunch of Reservists? I don't think they have much to worry about. They have western warfare capabilities without their hands being tied behind their back. If they wanted their neighbors dead they do it in a day.

Israel because the US is sending them money. US is suppose to be funding both, but, Israel "says" Palestine gets their share of money.

What the actual fuck?! Is this real? Jews are allowed to rape non-jewish women? and we will be slaves to them? They believe this shit? You cannot be fucking serious.

Why the fuck arent people addressing this and talking about it?

Well hopefully it waits until Trump is in and we hopefully go full isolationist. You guys and the muslims both totally believe you are gonna trigger armegeddon and are jumping at the chance. When you inbred fucks go at it I don't wanna be anywhere near

Iran, sanctions are dropped, S-300 on the go. But they are not enemies.

kek at israel getting a batch of F-35's soon. Palestinians can start tying nooses now

Israel has always won forever
>muh chosen people

>getting a batch of F-35's soon

What will Israel do with F-35s that it couldn't do with IAI Kfirs?

Ground-attack planes against dumb unguided rockets
>fair fight

>kek at israel getting a batch of F-35's soon
Will they spend their shekels on it, or murica just put money from one pocket to another and call it "growing of economic"?

The clay belongs to Christ.

He was a jew.

Wow. Look at this jew lover. Never understoood why Cred Forums loves the jesus-murdering jews of Israel.